How I REALLY Met Your Mother Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up and saw Master giving a few final words to my past self before she took my time machine and jumped to the future to begin her mission to become me. "Thank you Master," I said as soon as she was gone.

"Master turned back towards me and gave me a smile. "So, was it everything you wanted?" he asked me.

"Even better than I dreamed," I told him truthfully as I got up from the bed.

Once up I found that I'd subconsciously begun rubbing my belly. It was understandable of course. The reason we'd chosen this moment for Master to reward me by taking my virginity was because I was ovulating, so this was the best chance to also get me pregnant. Master simply reached around and cupped one of my breasts in his hand as we walked together out into our future.

And that's really it. It took us about two years after this to take over the League. The heroines all became Master's slaves. As for the men, well, obviously we couldn't get rid of them. Having one hero disappear and get replaced by a woman might not get noticed, but all of them? We'd have been quickly caught out. Instead what we simply did was get the men to sign contracts that made them agree to not notice anything odd going on. At the point I'm writing this now Master could walk into the middle of one our briefings, grab a random heroine and fuck her right on the table in front of everyone and every heroine would stop to masturbate to the sight of it while every hero would simply keep going as if nothing had happened at all (and yes, of course Master has done this, a few times in fact as the other slaves all loved watching it so much they wanted Master to do it to them too).

In fact last night Master broke in a new heroine in front of everyone. At the moment Georgia and I are so far into our pregnancies that Master won't fuck us anymore since he's worried he'll cause us to go into labor prematurely. As a result we've been selected to act as Master's fluffer.

The way Georgia and I do it is by making out with each other, only with Master's cock in between us. Now this may seem inefficient, but that's the point. We aren't trying to make Master cum, we're just trying to get him hard and the view of two girls making out with his cock is remarkably effective in getting Master in the mood.

Once Master's been properly prepared we move to the side so that he can gaze upon his newest slave. She's called Kitsune and she's a nine-tailed foxgirl. Her powers are related to the ability to change her appearance and to cast illusions. Officially this is why she was recruited to the main team. There's nothing like an illusionist to control the flow of the battlefield by ensuring the villains either don't know how few of you there are, or into thinking that your biggest hitters are somewhere else at the moment.

Mind you that isn't the real reason she was recruited, just the official one. The real reason is because Master wanted a slave who could turn herself into any celebrity or fictional character he wanted so he could roleplay fucking them.

However that would be for a later day. For right now she's in her true form, her tails facing straight up as she's in the doggy position and presenting herself to him like a bitch in heat. To the side of them is Vectress and Neutronia. Tonight their officially playing the roles of bodyguards, but in reality they're simply their since they both get off on watching Master fuck other girls into submission. The two of them are both naked, Neutronia so that she can show off that she's gotten her figure back now that she's given birth and Vectress to show off the small baby bump she's now sporting. She'd been getting somewhat desperate since despite the fact that she'd been the first of Master's slaves to sleep with him, all the rest of us had gotten pregnant well before her. Now that Master had finally knocked her up she was acting far more magnanimously.

At the moment she and Neutronia were laying on the ground scissoring each other with a double-sided dildo piercing both of them. It was a pale imitation of Master's cock, but they'll make do with what they have. As for me, I was debating whether or not to continue my make-out session with Georgia, or to head with her over to Neutronia to suckle on her breasts now that she's begun to lactate.

Either way it doesn't matter. All this is just something we're doing to add spice to the background as Master begins his latest fuck session. If We'd had our way, we'd either be taking part in the session as a reverse gangbang, or we'd be just sitting by the side masturbating while fantasizing that it was us that Master was fucking at that moment. In the end, it didn't really matter, because we were all happy. We'd all found our true purpose, serving master as his sex slaves and we'd never been happier.

And now you too know that same joy we have.