How I REALLY Met Your Mother Pt. 04

Story Info
Helen finally gets to tell her side of the story.
8.4k words
4.66
7.5k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Four: How I became a Perfect Sex Slave for Master

I know you're reading this, because I wouldn't have bothered writing this if you didn't. Still, I am cheating a little bit, since Master and the others don't know I'm writing this at all.

I should start with who I am. Well, I'm you. At least, I'm who you'll become. In the past I was known as Achilles. Later for a brief moment I thought I was Anna. Now I'm known as Helen.

I'm writing this to help you. I know you're confused, because I was when I was you. I'd had my memories rewritten, then I discovered the truth of that just in time to have my personality overwritten again with that of a slave. The mental whiplash was overwhelming.

That's where I come in. I'm here to get you through coming to terms with who you were and who you're going to become.

I guess we should start on what's going to happen to you personally. After all, currently you're a girl stuck in a boy's body. So, how do you go from being Achilles, to Helen? You might think the answer was a simple surgery, but this would be wrong. If that was all that had happened to me then the moment I went back in time, the League would have realized that I was a trans woman. From there it would have taken no time at all for them to discover I was genetically identical to a young Achilles and the whole plan would have fallen apart right there.

In order for this to work I needed my body to not merely LOOK like a woman's, I needed my body to BE a woman's. For something like that I was going to need mad science.

Ahh, mad science. When you absolutely need something done right now, you go with mad science. It really only differs from super science in one way. With mad science, the ends are all that matter. So long as you achieve your goal, anything you do to get there is justified. Super science on the other hand views that the means are just as important as the end. They worry about ethics, safety and of course what the side effects might be. This is of course, a good thing. However it does take time. Often years can pass before they can go from concept to completed device.

So if you need results and you need them now, you have to find a mad scientist. This can prove difficult, as they tend to hide themselves very well. Even if you do find one, you'll need to find one obsessed with whatever it is you're trying to do. No sense in approaching a mad scientist to craft your own Frankenstein's monster, if what he cares about is building a giant robot to step on all the kids who bullied him in 6th grade.

This led us to, of all places, Russia. Why Russia? Because necessity is the mother of invention. Here in the States, if someone where to want to change your sex, you can have a sex change operation. Sure there's prejudice and a stigma attached to it, but if you want to do it, you can. Russia on the other hand, is quite different. Their anti-LGBT groups are backed by the government itself. Getting a sex change operation is difficult at best and even if you do, you're going to have to hide what you've done because if it ever comes out, then you're looking at lynch mob.

The result is a desire to find a way to change one's sex in a way that's far more drastic. Instead of simply using surgery and drugs to change one's body to better match who you are inside, this process completely changes your body into the opposite sex. To put it simply, on a genetic level, you ARE a woman, complete with everything that entails.

This of course brings us to Gregor Lebedev. Gregor's story is not that surprising. She spent her entire childhood trying to understand why she was different and once she did, no one around her would accept that answer. So, she decided she was going to force the issue. She was going to be a woman and nobody was going to stop her.

This wasn't an issue for us. After all, we wanted her to succeed. The problem for us was that she was hiding out in Russia. Russia had banned the League for operating inside their borders decades ago in favor of their own heroes. Add to that our own fame and exactly how were we going to be able to find Gregor without drawing the attention of the entire world?

The answer to this turned out to be ridiculously easy. Once Neutronia's pregnancy was discovered she was put on maternity leave by the League. Since she wasn't able to take part in any missions she 'decided,' that it would be nice if she and Master could take an extended honeymoon. The two of them would take a tour across Europe, visiting numerous countries, sightseeing and taking the opportunity to spread some goodwill wherever they went. This gave them the excuse they needed to head to Russia. After all, they weren't there for a mission, they were just there to enjoy themselves.

Mind you, this wasn't a perfect solution. SInce they were appearing so publicly, they weren't exactly in a position to do something secretive. But that was the plan. They were there to draw everyone's attention. The person who was actually going to approach Gregor and get her aligned to our plans was me.

I'm going to have to clarify what I mean by me. You see, by this point there are two of me running around. Obviously there's the me you've been reading about all this time, but there's also the me that was trapped in Achilles body. That is the me that took part in this mission. Helen, my older self, couldn't take part in this mission for the simple fact that the League was keeping me on an even tighter leash than before. After all, by their view of it, I'd greatly endangered my life going on that rogue mission to Larnar, so they we're going to take extra care that nothing happened to me at all. This was fine for the moment, since I knew that soon Master would be taking the reins of the organization and once that happened, I'd be free to serve Master openly.

So this was the Achilles me that completed this mission. I'd already left the League by this point (I'd faked a temper tantrum and walked out. Seeing as I was always a marginal member the League was all too happy to see the back of me once I became more trouble than I was worth) so I had less scrutiny on me than the others. Getting there was a bit difficult, but if you're determined there are always ways to sneak through a border no matter how well guarded that border might be.

Once I was through it was an easy road trip to Moscow where Gregor was hiding and my part of the mission could begin. Why was Gregor hiding in Moscow? It may seem counterintuitive to hide in an area that had so many people in it, but that's what made it work. It was easy to disappear in a city of millions, but try that in some small town where everyone knows each other and you'll get noticed almost immediately.

All of this created an enormous headache when it came to actually FINDING Gregor, or it would have if I didn't conveniently already know exactly where to go beforehand (ahh the joys of time travel. Instead of doing all that leg work of research, clue hunting and interrogations, you just read up on how you resolved it in the future and just do that). I already knew that Gregor was hiding in an old abandoned chemical factory. It was private, out of the way and already included a bunch of equipment he needed for his work. Admittedly the equipment was all old and broken down, but he had been certain he could make it work with a little ingenuity and elbow grease.

She was wrong, but she got close. Fortunately he had me to get her the rest of the way.

I approached the building from the front. Sure, Gregor was going to see me coming, but that was the point. I needed her trust and coming at her from behind was a sure way to lose it. So the front door it was. I walked past the sign warning people that the building was scheduled for demolition, though not before noting amusedly at just how old this sign warning of impending destruction was. The door itself was locked, a good indication that the place wasn't as abandoned as you would have thought at first glance. I merely moved over to the right side and reached into a small crack in the wall. Inside was a cleverly hidden keypad. I tapped in the code (21-47-84 in case you were curious) and the door unlocked.

Through the door was a long hallway. Rather than simply walk through it, I first stopped and looked up and to my left. Although I couldn't see it, I knew there was a camera right there, looking at me. I simply smiled and waved to the camera before slowly making my way down the corridor.

Slow is important here. While Gregor couldn't afford to put the standard hallway of death at the beginning of his lair, that didn't mean he had no traps whatsoever to stop me. This meant I had to move slowly in order to either avoid triggering the traps, or to trigger them early. Knowing the timing and placement of all of them definitely helped, reducing what could have taken a half an hour down to a mere 5 minute.

Once I was through the corridor I was able to speed up quite considerably (this is because of humanity's fairly reasonable desire to not have to walk across a minefield every time they need to go to the bathroom) and in short order I was in Gregor's lab.

The place was a mess, but all the notes and lab equipment had been removed. It was a testament to just how fast Gregor could pull a runner when she knew someone was coming for him. Still, she hadn't removed everything. Sitting at various spots across the lab where 4 closed pods.

These pods were clearly jury-rigged from whatever pipes and equipment she could scrounge up. Not a single one looked anything like the others, though they each had several pipes connecting up to it as an intake and exit valve for the chemicals she was flooding her experiments bodies with.

Yes, experiments. Gregor was sure he had it right, but before she used it on herself, she had to be certain. For that she was going to need test subjects and what better ones to use than the very people that had been making her life a living hell. For her it was a perfect punishment. They would ensure she could become who she was meant to be and once she was done, they could find out what it was like to live in a body that didn't match who you were inside. Thinking about it, Achilles probably would have been horrified by this. He'd say something about Gregor being just as bad as the people who had tormented her or something to that effect. But I wasn't Achilles anymore, I was Helen and I didn't care what Gregor did so long as I got what I wanted.

I took a chair and sat down, leaning back and placing my legs on the table in front of me while I waited. It didn't take long. A few minutes later Gregor came rushing in, desperate to find another exit out of the base, one that wasn't mysteriously blocked off. "Don't bother," I said to him by way of introduction, "I made sure to block off every exit before I walked in here."

Gregor turned to look at me, shock showing on her face as I finally got a good look at her. I keep referring to Gregor as a her and this is intentional, as that was who she was inside. However at the moment she was not a woman's body, but a man's.

And what a body it was. Gregor was built like a bear. I was 6 feet tall myself and she was at least a few extra inches taller than I was. In addition she was built with muscles on muscles. In addition to this she'd grown a beard that matched the short light brown hair on her head. I know, this isn't exactly what you would expect from a trans woman, but that was intentional. Gregor looked this way as a disguise to keep people from guessing what she really was. It was a bit like how gay men would sometimes get married and even have kids as a way keeping others, and sometimes themselves, from realizing that they were gay.

You'd think, given the fact that Gregor was at least twice my weight the first thing she would do is rush me. She didn't, which proved how smart she really was. Sure, she outweighed me, but even with the minor version of superstrength that I possessed, I could easily overpower her. The simple fact that I was sitting there so confidently clued her in to this fact. Instead she simply pulled a gun and pointed it at me. However, she didn't immediately try to shoot me with it, which gave her another point in my book. "I'm not going back," she growled to me through gritted teeth.

I didn't respond to that. Instead I simply nonchalantly stood up and pulled open my jacket to reveal that I carried no weapon. Then I slowly reached into a pocket on the inside lining and carefully pulled out a folded up piece of paper. Once that was done I unfolded the paper and placed it carefully on the table before moving back far enough that Gregor could feel safe moving up towards the paper. All of this simply confused her, a fact that was in no way helped by the fact that I kept a big smile on my face the entire time.

"What is this?" Gregor demanded of me.

I turned my back to him and walked towards the pods. "These aren't going to work you know," I told him. "Well, this one will," I continued as I tapped the back of my fingers on one of the pods. "However the woman that comes out of this one will be 8 feet tall. Now I know a number of people who would be quite interested in that, but we should probably make it optional instead of mandatory, don't you think?"

"We?" Gregor asked.

"Now you're getting it. I'm not here to stop you, I'm here representing an interested party who wants you to succeed."

"Why?" Gregor asked again, his voice clearly laced with distrust.

"Because she's just like you, trapped in a body that doesn't match who she is on the inside. She wants you to succeed, so she can follow in your footsteps."

"So what, this piece of paper is a message from her? Something to convince me that I should work with you?"

"Just take a look and you'll understand."

We were at an impasse then and Gregor knew it. She could either run, shoot me, or look at the paper. None of these were good options for her, but deep inside, I knew she had a tiny spark of hope, one that told her that maybe, just this once, this person was telling her the truth. It was that spark that made her move forward ever so carefully, keeping the gun trained on me until she was next to the paper itself. Then, with her free hand, she picked up the paper and looked at it. After a few seconds of puzzling over what was on the paper, her eyes grew wide and the gun she was holding lowered slightly as she was so overcome, she forgot to keep it trained on me.

Not that it mattered anyway. I wasn't going to try and attack her. I didn't need to anyway, I already had her. What was written on the paper wasn't some message, it was two things. The first was an equation. The second was a formula. What exactly they meant I couldn't tell you. They were far too complex for me to puzzle over, but then, I didn't need to, I had Gregor.

You see, what was written on that piece of paper was the key to solving Gregor's problem. How to fine tune the process to ensure the results she wanted. I'd just handed Gregor everything she needed.

"Do I have your trust now?"

Gregor's eyes snapped back to me when I said that. He kept his gun ready, though he didn't move it back up to point at me directly any longer. A good sign. "What do you want?" she asked, though with less distrust and more genuine curiosity now.

"I don't know enough to make use of what's on that paper, but I know you can, so what I want to do is to get you out of here and into a proper lab so you can do just that."

Gregor turned her head as she looked at me, quizzily. After a while she seemed to come to a conclusion. I knew when this moment was because she finally stopped pointing her gun in my general direction and just put it away. "Great!" I said as I clapped my hands together. "Now we just need to get you across the border and into your new lab and we can get started," I continued as I walked past her.

"Wait," Gregor said as I got towards the door out of the room. I turned back to face her, an amused expression on my face. Gregor looked at me carefully before finally saying what was on her mind. "That interested party you told me about. It's you isn't it?"

"That reminds me, I never did tell you who I am. Allow me to introduce myself. Hector is my name, though I would much prefer it if you called me Helen instead," I said as I smiled and made an exaggerated curtsy before her.

Gregor responded by bending her head back and laughing uproariously. "Very well, Helen it is," he said with a good natured tone once he'd finished laughing. "And for my part, you can call me, Georgia."

Things went much smoother after that. It turns out that getting out of Russia is actually a lot easier than getting in. The end result is that a month later I'd gotten Georgia Stateside and in our own secret lab.

Georgia for her part was ecstatic as she watched equipment and chemicals arrive daily. Each time a shipment came in I had her sign to verify that everything that was part of that shipment was there. I don't know if she even noticed that some of the sentences were worded somewhat oddly on the paperwork, but seeing as english was her second language, I doubt it.

This was all necessary of course. Not because we thought Georgia would betray us. No, she was dependent on us and besides, we were allowing her to fulfill her life's dream. The reason why we had to enslave her was that while Neutronia was very good at carefully wording things so people wouldn't realize the truth until it was too late, we needed to be sure we could get it right and having someone who couldn't come out and reveal what we were doing to the world if they figured it out was too good of an opportunity to pass up.

It only took a few weeks from there to get everything set up enough that Georgia was ready to begin. I excitedly called Master so that he could watch as we used the device for the first time.

Master arrived the next day with Neutronia in tow. She was dressed like a 1950's housewife, though the dress was just tight enough that I could see the beginnings of her baby bump. I felt a wave of jealousy wash over me then as she had already gained the ultimate proof of Master's love, but I consoled myself with the knowledge that soon I would be able to join her in serving Master's desires.

Georgia greeted Master and ran him through what the device was and how it worked. I don't think Master really understood the technical parts of it, but he didn't need to. All he needed to know was that a person laid down in the pod. The pod would then seal itself up and when the pod opened up again, that person's gender would be swapped.

"All that is left now is for me to get in and we can begin," Georgia concluded.

"No," Master said.

Georgia looked at Master with a worried confusion. Upon seeing that, Master elaborated. "We need to make sure this thing is safe. If something goes wrong we're going to need you out here to make any corrections that need doing. So Helen goes in first. Once she's done, if everything works fine, then you can go in next."

Georgia was clearly not happy with this. However she also couldn't argue with Master's logic in this case, so she was reluctantly forced to comply. "As you wish, Master," she said with a disappointed sigh (and yes, she did in fact call him Master there. Unlike Vectress, who couldn't call Master Peter if both of their lives depended on it, I can switch between the two as necessary. It's simply that by this point we'd finished brainwashing Georgia into joining us as a slave to Master's will).

With that I approached the pod. There was a slight trepidation as I prepared to get inside. Soon this body, which had been the only body I'd known up to this point, would be gone and I'd become Helen forever. This trepidation however was dwarfed by my excitement at finally getting to become one with Master, so with a bit of showmanship, I ripped my clothing off as a sign that I would never need these things again and got into the pod.