All Comments on 'How I Ruined My Perfect Marriage Ch. 01'

by Hotenuf4u

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You paint a picture of a woman stupid beyond

words. She thinks with her "vagina" cares nothing for her family or husband. Betrays him with one of his own junior employees. Is video taped and warned to stop the cheating and adultry and again thinks only with her cunt. One she is so full of false self esteem and self gratification she assumes the husband knows nothing and continues to play her game. A shame she had children, their genetic makeup cant be to good being her children. Hopefully the husband has enough intelligence to give the kids a fighting chance in life. You made it clear in the beginning she was being punished for the fact she is a liar, a cheat, a slut, unable to control herself or her hormones. She make a cuckold of a man who provided for and protected her and her children, just another piece of trash to be thrown out. I am glad in the story you did not use the excuse I was drunk, no one with brains gets themselves drunk at a business party. She was very stupid to assume no one at the party noticed her and the guy getting their game going, it it was that open it was obvious to almost anyone with any social sense and being the bosses wife make her stand out to the group. Men should never marry with people below their own social standing it almost never works, this woman had almost no social skills as she was described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
actually

that's not true, to answer the last commentor. the woman is just as intelligent as the next person. she's not one of these Lit. women/wives who come to her husband and said, "Honey, I love you to death, but I also love Johny Lawyer, who I've been errr comforting the last year. He loves me and I love you and I love him, too. I was wondering if I could, y'know, keep both of you? I can't let him go because he gives me multi-orgasms I can't have with you these days. But I'm not putting you down, honey, as you once were able to give it to me, too. But you are still my children's father and I can't let this marriage break up, YOU can't break up this marriage, because it will harm our children. If you love me enough, you will let me be happy!"

instead, the author sketched the story of a flawed woman who let her IMPULSIVITY take over, despite what her intelligence --- as well as friend --- was/were telling her: which was that these activities would be found out and she could suffer the severe consequences and it would then be too late to do any thing; that by then the "lovers" would not be that attracted to her any longer, once she has lost her family and something taboo to them,,, I mean, why philandering men like those she fucked would stick around and let her dominate their time, when she no longer has a family and ALL HER TIME would be spent telling them ("lovers") what to do, not to do, where to go, when to fuck, where, etc?

so, the story is not about a dumb woman necessarily; it is about a person who listened to neither her own conscience nor intelligence but who let her vagina dictate.

if you don't believe that, THINK ABOUT THE RECENT fiasco at our NASA space flight community: there's this high school valedictorian who went on to marr and have children and also become an asstronaut who, 2 weeks ago, put her asstronaut diapers on and drove 900-mile-nonstop from Texas to Florida, to try to confront and kidnap another woman who she thought was taking her boyfriend away! her NASA career is over now (she's been charged with serious crimes and NASA had just announced today she's been replaced by another astronaut on this up-coming March launching!

does this woman asstronaut lack intelligence? no, she's extremely smart and accomplished; but when you let your impulsivity and hormones and genitals take over your brains and intellect and sense of family, community, and respect for spouse and children ----- this is what happens, in fiction as well as in real life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This marriage obviously isn't so perfect

Reads like the script from a bad porn movie. I particularly enjoyed Sally's character. She was baffling in her desire for truth, justice and the American way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Interesting Marital Consequence - So Far

A mixture of cheating, arousal and impending doom for her. lets see how you bring her down.

Nice work so far - remember it doesn't need to be perfect but it does need to be realistic.

Thanks

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Needs so much work

The way you had the woman just give it up was so lazy. You have to think of a more imagiantive way for a woman to give up everything jjust to screw around. I will read part two if only to see how she is left alone or with her pimp or with some other bad guy or with a bag of heroin or with ...

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
A nice touch at the ending

Just a literary compliment on the ending. Making the breaking into chapters part of her chracter, where as a narrator. She finds herself just overwhelmed with sadness, therefore she needs a bit of a break. It made for a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so it goes

And she could gave done something to help she and husband, and avoid her consequences.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

Just another old folks story so I rated it 1*.

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
Written by a 12y old.

Uninspired and feeble minded.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FROM TRAILER TRASH YOU WERE DOOMED TO BE

and to trailer trash you shall return. TK U MLJ LV NV with apologies to all who live in trailers and mobile homes

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
I Hate Cheating Skank Wives

I hope she gets buried in ch. 2.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
ONCE BITTEN,,,,THRICE SHY

should be written in stone. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Come on Now..

Your telling me that somehow, this Sally woman just happened to be at the park 3 straight times in a row to get you on video, that doesn't seem strange to anyone else? Either your husband set this up with the other guy and had Sally there to tape it or Sally has a weird obsession with you....because I thought it strange the first time she happened to catch you but 3 straight times??? Unless she knew about you guys hanging out each time, the odds of her just happening to catch you there each time is astronomical. Unless this story ends with your husband had set this whole thing up, or that Sally was in on the whole thing...then I don't want to say your lying but what's up with Sally? Also, you have yet to explain at all who the young man half your age even is??? Did you ever have one conversation between the three meetings about how he happen to be there or who he is? I don't agree with others who said this woman is unintelligent, she is actually being honest about how she herself ruined her marriage....I can't stand the woman who tell stories blaming their husbands for their terrible love making skills and other things for their infidelity, I like the fact that she knows that she let desire take over and that it was completely her fault. However like I said how was Sally possibly there to videotape you every time unless the husband and Sally were in on this...

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Off to a very good start.

One nit - The first time in the park, Sally noticed our "heroine's" car. No. She arrived with Sally and left with shithead.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Not as good as I remembered. The guy was half her age? Wouldn't that make him a high school student?

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Love it

Caught, and just where she should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, we have in the woman's own words that she had the ideal life, husband and family. For most normal people it begs the question if her life was so perfect then how does she arrive at the point where she willing cheats on her husband and risks her idyllic lifestyle for some strange sex on the side. The usual answer in these cheating wife stories is "Martian Slut Ray". The real simple answer is entitlement. Cheaters cheat because the feel entitled and give themselves permission to cheat. Every other excuse is an attempt by the cheater to explain or rationalize their sense of entitlement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous