How I Seduced Kate Pt. 02

Story Info
A story of seduction mature, voyeur, anal, cheating.
3.1k words
4.48
19.8k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_N_Fair
A_N_Fair
78 Followers

Part 2

I walked home and reflected on our conversation. Clearly things had not gone to plan -- sure I had made progress -- even bodily contact -- but I had also revealed things that I had never intended and that made me feel vulnerable. A predator can't afford to be weak yet oddly I wondered whether this line of conversation might ultimately be her downfall - a tool to lure but one that could wound if I didn't take care.

The following day I dutifully arrived at lunchtime and knocked on her front door. She answered almost immediately and ushered me in. She was wearing the same lycra pants that showed every curve of her sex, and a sports top that outlined her bosom.

"I'm off to yoga class at 2pm sharp so let's get straight to it," she said energetically.

I sat down on the couch as I had done before, and she disappeared into the kitchen to fetch the tea. A few minutes later, she handed me a cup and casually sat down beside me.

So go on she said letting her hand brush lightly against my leg.

I cast my memory back to yesterday -- the problem with making up a story was trying to remember what was true and what was a fabrication, however this time was different as I had no web of lies to keep straight. Sure -- some bits were exaggerated for effect but essentially I had told the truth -- not that I would continue in this vain. It was time to spice up the conversation and I started by saying that my wife had been ill. I wasn't surprised that this elicited a response in Kate and she immediately deducted that this is what had killed my wife's libido causing our physical relationship to suffer. She mentioned that illness, even subclinical illness, can slowly erode a sex life. Kate happily elaborated on this idea unwittingly contributing to my deception that I could never have achieved on my own. As she became more invested in the story, she created an authenticity that I could never have achieved. Her dark brown eyes swam in the pain and pity of her narrative.

"You poor thing," she said, putting an arm around me and briefly rested her head on my shoulder. "I can only imagine how you must feel. You know physical attention is as important as emotional attention. Have you not thought about, erm... ways of... alleviating the problem?"

"I talked to my wife about it," I said, "but that's not helped really. She even suggested seeing a prostitute but I can't bring myself to do it, or worse still, meeting someone online for a one night stand. It's just seems so empty and soulless."

"I understand," she said, "I would feel exactly the same."

I could smell her musk and I had an almost overwhelming desire to roll her onto her stomach and rip off her knickers to reveal her wet lips, but I had already decided this was going to be a deliciously slow seduction. She was nearly mine now -- I could feel it -- the emotional bond -- her pity and willingness to help me. Yes -- she was in my power now but I wanted more -- I wanted her to shamelessly offer herself to me - to beg for it -- and that would need more work. Still I had sown the seed and the more time it had to grow, the more enthralled she would become. My erection was full and ripe, and I suspected that she had noticed, but neither of us said anything -- her silence made her complicit in our sexual tension.

"Thanks Kate, you've been great already. Just talking makes me feel so much better."

"Well, as I said, you just need to ask if you need a shoulder."

"I guess I had better go," I said.

The end to our conversation had been a bit abrupt and I could tell from her reaction that she wanted to talk more, but up until now Kate had been firmly in control of our boundaries, particularly the timing of when our sessions ended and I wanted to shift the power dynamic. The prey has to become the hunted at some point, and I felt that now was the time. We got up and again she gave me a little hug by the front door. Blessedly, this was to become our customary way of saying goodbye. In retrospect I wonder if this is how she had seen her husband off to work each morning before he too had become ill and passed away?

I reciprocated pulling her into me - more so than was strictly necessary, but rather than railing against it, she submitted as if it was the most natural thing in the world. I felt the two mounds of her breasts soft against my chest and the patter of her heart. In a moment of madness my hand slid down her back to the nape of her buttock. I held the hug and then released before any egregious boundaries were crossed.

"When will you come again," she asked, with flushed lips and cheeks.

"Tomorrow," I replied enjoying the subtle shift in power.

The following day was another scorcher and I wondered how she would greet me given my advances the day before. All being well, she would be eager to continue where we left off -- which was with her fluttering heart and rosy cheeks playing supplicant to my overtures. Today I decided that I would take it a step further and ensure that in our departing clinch she would unambiguously feel my erection that threatened to split my pants. It's important to understand that a predator knows when its time to leap, and that moment was drawing close for Kate. I sensed that she was a natural submissive and provided that I kept my most obvious sexual intentions concealed, she could comfortably convince herself that any physical contact was nothing untoward -- just an accident or a friendly gesture.

The door opened as soon as I rang, and I knew that Kate was indeed under my spell. Today she wore a short skirt -- it looked new -- perhaps bought for this occasion -- and a white blouse that revealed the bulge of her breasts. I particularly enjoyed the stretchmarks that her tits made in the fabric. It was designed to entice, although I needed no enticement. Her blouse was also slightly unbuttoned, another subtle touch, highlighting the dark line of her cleavage. I stepped into the hall and gave her a hug.

"Oh," she yelped, not expecting the embrace.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"No, you just caught me by surprise," she smiled.

We stepped into the living room and she immediately asked, 'so where were we?' taking control of the conversation as she was want to.

"I think we were talking about my sexless marriage", I said, watching intently for any reaction.

"Oh yes, it slipped my mind for a moment," she murmured. A lie to be sure -- slowly I was corrupting her -- "you said how frustrated you were?"

Her breasts really were an awesome sight. The blouse showed them off to their best advantage, and if I wasn't mistaken, she wasn't wearing a bra for they wobbled with every nudge and wiggle of her hips. Her nipples made a dark impression against the thin cotton sending my cock rigid in attention. I didn't try to hide it and perhaps slightly flustered she said, "How rude of me, I've completely forgotten the tea."

She returned recomposed and sat opposite me again but not before setting her cup down on an elegant little trestle table beside the armchair and bending down to place my cup on the carpet by my feet. As she bent her cleavage swung into full view, straining against the buttons of her blouse. I was tempted there and then to take her tits in my hands and fondle them.

"Be careful not to knock it over," she said.

"You know," I said, "celibacy isn't a bad thing sometimes -- it keeps life simple. Makes you appreciate life in a different way, but on the other hand, one spends a lot of time tossing and turning at night."

"I can understand," she purred. She uncrossed her legs as she spoke holding my attention with her eyes but she had clearly rehearsed this because she paused for the briefest of moments revealing her pale pussy against the dark fabric of her short skirt. The afternoon sun sent shafts of light that highlighted her breasts and cunt sending my poor cock into paroxysms of spasm.

"You know there are all kinds of ways to relieve sexual tension," she continued with barely a pause. I wondered who was playing who? She must have been aware of my eyes on her body -- her breasts tight against the blouse and her naked pussy peaking from below -- but she showed no signs that she had noticed my lustful eyes or that sitting there on display wasn't the most natural and innocent thing in the world. My cock was tight, oozing with pre-cum and eager for action.

"So what sexual activity have you indulged in Luke?" she asked. "Keeping everything in isn't a good idea you know. You should at least be masturbating to help with things."

Her cool professional tone jarred with the sensuous way that she was using her body and then as if to end the spell she crossed her legs again and stood up.

"Nothing," I said, "apart from a tug on the old banjo. Not that that helps much -- but I don't have much choice."

"You poor thing," she cooed. "Normally I would suggest vigorous masturbation, but as that doesn't seem to work for you, I'm not sure what to suggest."

She gave me a pensive look again making me wonder what swirled beneath those hidden depths. Was she encouraging me to whip it out and start stroking it in front of her? She glanced down at her watch, and coming to a decision, she said, "Oh, I didn't realise how late it was. Look I'm really sorry, but I have to be at Wendy's house."

Taking the hint I stood up wondering if I had done something wrong, but much to my relief, at the front door we embraced again as was our norm. I pulled her close into me, pressing my engorged cock against her, wondering excitedly what response this would elicit. She inhaled slightly, or at least I thought so -- it was such a quiet breath that I couldn't be sure. My hands explored her back. I felt her smooth skin beneath the thin cotton of her blouse, her soft breasts pressed against me and then my hands were on her buttocks. This time I clearly heard a shallow gasp, and encouraged, I pulled her into me pressing my manhood tighter against her abdomen so that there could be no doubting my arousal. I was back in control for the time being. I considered kissing her and unbuttoning her blouse. It would be a real treat to see those braless babies cascade out and take them in my mouth, but from previous experience I knew that the slow chase was the best chase. I wanted to tease and make her be the one that tossed and turned and masturbated all night. Almost as quickly as it started I broke the clinch.

"Are you free tomorrow?" I asked in all innocence. Two people could play this game.

She didn't say anything for a moment, studying my face before swallowing and saying, "Yes, same time?"

"See you then."

I skipped down the step -- not physically of course -- I was the one in charge for now so I was as cool and casual as I could muster -- but my mind tripped with possibilities. Should I take her tomorrow? Peel of those panties and slide my cock into her glistening wet cunt? Free those boobs and play with those nipples and punish them for teasing me for so long? All manner of possibilities were for the picking and I let these lascivious thoughts arouse me as I walked home.

The next day she greeted me at the door and I immediately noticed that she was unbloused by an extra button or two -- so much so that I could see the clear curves of her breasts. I hugged her and we moved into the living room. Her backside wiggled satisfyingly beneath the pencil tight skirt. The room was in shade -- partly due to the overcast day and partly due to the curtains not being fully drawn. She sat opposite me, animatedly describing her day, each fidget jiggling those voluptuous breasts. She seemed oblivious once again to my erection as my eyes visually ravished her body. Indeed, I think she rather liked the idea as she made no attempt to conceal herself. I considered what I would do to those breasts and I lost myself in a reverie of thought as I willed them to pop out of her blouse, but uncannily, they seemed fixed in place. I don't know how long I fixated on her cleavage, enjoying the fight that her blouse put up, but at some point she must have stopped in mid-sentence and asked, "So what do you think?"

"Erm, I, I'm sorry?" I stammered.

"What are you doing about your problem?" She opened her legs again as she had done several times since I sat down, and this time I saw her pale shaven pussy. Her face was a mask of unashamed innocence as her skirt had ridden up to reveal every bit of her.

What have you done about your problem?" she repeated, "your lack of sex?"

I stared blank faced.

"You know I could help you with your problem?"

"You could?" I stammered again.

"You poor thing," she teased. "You haven't been fucked in years and one thing I've learnt is that a man without sex withers and dies inside, I think that I should...."

She broke off not finishing the sentence and scooted up onto the carpet, kneeling on all fours, staring up doe-eyed, "I could think of something if you let me."

Her breasts heaved against the open mouth of her blouse and with just a subtle dip of her shoulders one fell free, jangling pendulously. She held my gaze and with barely a pause looked down at her naked breast.

"Oops," she said innocently and pulled her blouse back up.

"I've come to care about you Luke and I'd like to help." She bit her lower lip in that way girls sometimes do.

Her face then became a picture of innocence, dark brown eyes with dilated pupils staring up at me, asking if she could help in much the same way that a child might offer to help clean the car or water the garden.

"Close your eyes," I said.

Wordlessly she complied, a smile stealing over her face. She knelt up and I reached down to unbutton her. Her milky white tits tumbled out. I had imagined them many times but my lewd imaginings had not done them justice. Despite her years, they were perfect. Pert and full and standing to attention with large areolas gained from motherhood. I fondled her nipples and she shuddered -- just the merest tremble really -- so light was my caress. They were immediately erect -- my feather touch bringing a low moan from her -- no more than a sigh -- but proof that we had moved past the point of no return. She was mine now.

Gently I cupped both breasts in my hands savouring their weight and softness. I released them and they bounced seductively, wobbling like two jellies to be devoured. I fondled them again and with a naughty thought I brought the nipple to Kate's lips. Once again she submitted, taking it into her mouth and gently sucking. She brought the other one up too, teasing me behind closed eyes.

Whilst she sucked on her tits I unbuttoned my fly releasing my inflamed cock. Never have I seen it so swollen or so eager to perform. It throbbed and ached such had been the exquisite torment of the past few weeks and I knew I was ready for release. I thrust two fingers into her mouth and she greedily sucked them down. Kate was truly a willing supplicant so I slipped my cock into her mouth. I would say that my proportions were average -- at least in length -- although that's hard to tell given the huge monsters I'd seen on the internet. However, I had a good girth and I think she was surprised by how much it filled her. Silently though she accepted it, going down on my shaft as far as she could. She opened her eyes staring up at me, and they sparkled mischievously. I cupped her head and thrust backwards and forwards. After a minute she found my rhythm, taking my balls in her hand and my shaft in the other whilst expertly sucking my head with her mouth. She came up for breath but then doubled down with renewed vigour, slurping loudly for effect.

"I'm going to come," I cried, victim to the energetic gulps that had pushed me over the brink.

She withdrew and murmured, "Come as much as you want for me. I'll take care of you."

I released all over her in a torrent, spurting viscid spouts into her hair and face. She smiled wickedly and ran a finger over the tip of my cock to clean up the last of my juice before licking it approvingly.

"You see, I knew there was something I could do to help."

She disappeared to the bathroom and in a minute resurfaced. She put her arms around me and I kissed her for the first time. Her tongue played with mine -- searching -- probing deeply before separating with a sigh. She tasted as sweet as honey dew.

"I have to go," she murmured.

"Me too," I said.

We hugged again at the door but this time less passionately than before as our needs -- or at least mine -- had been temporarily satiated. I still fondled her backside -- this was obligatory in my opinion - and I enjoyed her breasts against my chest. She wriggled into me before unclasping and teasingly pushed me out the door.

"See you tomorrow," she smiled.

A_N_Fair
A_N_Fair
78 Followers