How I Seduced My Son Pt. 02

Story Info
I wake up the next day and continue having sex with my son.
2.1k words
4.6
34.8k
57

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FRIDAY MORNING

Thanks for your patience, readers. I have been meaning to get back to these stories, but have been very busy at work.

Also, you may note, and as some of you have already figured out, all of my stories take place in the same universe, with overlapping characters and sometimes overlapping conversations. I hope that you enjoy. - B.A.

I woke up Friday morning feeling very hungover. My head and thoughts were groggy. But not from having a few drinks with my son, Hudson. But from fucking him over and over last night, hardly getting any rest in between rounds.

I laid there naked in bed, next to my naked athletic son. My fleshy ass was covered in all of the cum and sweat that I must have fallen asleep laying on top of. The sheets will definitely have to washed before Phil gets back from his golf trip.

Crap. Did I really show Phil and all of his drunk golfing buddies my naked body and a close up of my pussy? Did I tell Phil about wanting to fuck our son? Wait, did I let Phil watch? So groggy.

My lower back was sore. My neck was sore. And damn, my throat was sore. I looked over the bed just as Hudson stretched to wake up. His large cock was just as hard as it was at the start the night last night. When he stretched, I could make out every ab muscle, every shoulder and neck muscle and every muscle on his strong legs. Damn, swimmers might have the best bodies of all athletes.

"Hey mom," Hudson said as he grinned at my curvy naked body.

"Good morning, lover," I smirked. I normally hate when someone calls someone else their "lover" but it seemed particularly apt now.

"I think you might have worn me out last night, mom."

"Poor boy," I said smiling. "Not ready to ravage mommy's body again?"

"I didn't say that!"

He rolled his lean, muscular body on top of me. We drowned in each other's wet kisses. I loved the feel of his hard cock nuzzling up next to my ginger-tinted, but neatly trimmed, bush. I know that lots of women shave bare these days, but I like leaving a little hair down there.

Hudson kissed my neck and shoulders. I knew where he was headed. And it felt amazing. I wondered if the sex would cool all of the tingles that my body had been going through since taking my new meds. But it didn't. My body was on fire, just as it had been for the last several weeks.

He hovered his lips over one of my nipples and blew softly. Both slightly red nipples were already hard, but now they were aching.

"Take it in your mouth, please."

"Not yet."

What a tease! He could not have learned that much in one night. Then again, maybe I am just a great sex teacher.

Every time I breathed in, my body ached more. I could feel a lot more wetness on the sheets underneath me now.

Hudson moved slowly above and around my erect nipple. It had to be at least three quarters of an inch long. My nipples have never been this erect or long, even after giving birth to the triplets.

Finally, his wet lips caressed my nipple, kissing it, rubbing it, but not taking it in his mouth. Damn, kid, your future wife is going to go nuts over you. I hope she is a curvy girl like me and his sisters. And I hope she thanks me.

Hudson's hips lifted up and he ran his fingers through my red pubic hair as they headed to my clit. He stroked me rhythmically while his strong tongue ran over my bumpy nipple. He was as good as his dad was at his age. No.... better. Way better.

If I could pull it off and take some time with him over this next couple of breaks from Mizzou, I might just make him into a sex machine. A sex machine of my own. Oh, Mizzou girls and future wife, you are so welcome.

A couple of fingers pressed into my sopping wet pussy. Hudson, like a lot of tall, lean swimmers, had really long fingers.

"That feels so good, keep finger fucking mommy!"

His lips finally closed in around my nipple and he began sucking. Oh, swimmers also have great control of their breathing. My long hard nipple was on fire as he pulled it deep into his mouth. I could feel an orgasm approaching as my son finger fucked me and pulled on my nipple.

"I think I'm....uhhhhh......uhhhh. going to cum!"

"Cum for me mom. Just like last night. Just like all the times we have ahead of us!"

"Aaaaaahhhh....ahhhhhhh.....ahhhhh!!" I came again for the sixth or seventh time since last night. At the hands of my son. It took me a while to come down from my orgasm. But it wasn't hard to get started again. After all, I had a Greek god of a son laying on top of me. And all I wanted was his rock hard cock in mouth.

"Lay back, baby. Mommy is going to take care of you now."

Hudson rolled off of me and laid on his back, his gorgeous muscled body, next to me. His dad was quite the specimen back in the day. But athletes today are at a whole different level. Other than a beer or two every once in a while, I don't think Hudson ever had any sugar or carbs. Or maybe he just worked out so much that all of just burned off. Either way, Michelangelo could have make a sculpture of him that would have changed the world.

I stared at his hard cock. That cock was mine. And it would be for the weekend. At least until Phil got home. Or maybe even after that. Phil seemed to be pretty into me having sex with our son, even though Phil and his golfing buddies had been three sheets to the wind at the time. Would Phil want to watch...in person? Would Hudson want his dad to be present as he fucked his mom silly? What about the girls? Could we find some private time on Sunday when Phil got home from golfing and the girls got back from the lake?

My mouth salivated, somewhat involuntarily. Normally, I would swiped at my mouth and wiped it up, but I let it drip on his abs. I wanted that hard cock in my mouth. I wanted him to writhe in pleasure and pump shot after shot of cum into my throat. You might have thought that in the light of day, that I would realize how wrong this was. Me, fucking my son. But the light of day made it even more thrilling, more tantalizing.

I have seen lots of porn. I have even watched my college roommates have sex with their boyfriends in our dorm room. Most girls tend to jump right in and take the cock deep in their mouth. Yes, slutty and hot. But not me. Not for my son. I love him so much. So I gave him some loving kisses first along his shaft. Up and down, making sure to hit all of the good spots. I kissed his head, then lower, then his balls. Oh, his balls were so firm and tight.

"Mom, you're killing me. Please, suck my cock."

"Turnabout is fair play, kiddo."

"Hilarious mom, but I am going to blow a huge load all over your face and neck if you don't put it in your mouth right now."

"Sounds like it's time to slow down, then. Gotta continue to teach you to last longer."

I stopped kissing my son's cock and pulled back. I moved my body up and started kissing his nipples, licking and sucking them like a man would do to a woman. I don't know why more women don't do this. Most of them men that I have been with have told that they love it.

"Damn, mom, nobody has done that to me before."

"Well, that is why I am the best sex teacher you will ever have," I replied.

"Ummmmm....ahhhhhh," was pretty much all he could say after that.

I let some time go by to let Hudson regain control of himself. I reached down to play with his trimmed pubic hair. It was dirty blond like his head of hair. I purposely didn't touch his cock, however.

I teased him for a while, while my head rested on his muscled chest. Eventually, I moved my hand down and started massaging his balls. They were still firm and tight, just like I like them. I squeezed them and kneaded them.

"Mom, that feels so good!"

I moved my body down so that I could give him the blowjob he deserved. And that I wanted. I took his large cock head into my mouth gently, at first. My hand continuing to squeeze his balls and massage them. I wanted to feel them pulse and jolt as they shot white hot cum into my mouth and throat.

I ran my tongue back and forth over the under part of his head.

"Mom, what are you doing? Uhhhh.....ahhhhhh.....that feels so good!"

I knew that would get him off. I could not remember a lot of the sweaty night before, but I knew that I had a lot of tricks up my sleeve that would blow his mind. And make him blow his load.

I sucked his head and then slowly started taking all of his cock into my mouth. I had somewhat of a reputation in college for being able to deep throat. I think Phil must have found out about me from one of his frat friends. I fucked a lot of them. But my deep throating ability is what made them want me. I took more and more of his cock in my mouth until my lips hit is balls.

"Oh my god mom, how are you doing that?"

I smirked to myself, as much as I could with my son's hard cock down my throat.

I sucked hard, breathing out of my nose. From my experience, I knew he would not last long.

"Ohhh.....fuck...ahhhhh.....mom....I'm going....ahhhhh.... to.....cum!"

I felt the familiar surge of hot cum shooting into my mouth and against the back of my throat. Slighty salty, thick and yummy. A lot of guys have cum down my throat over the years (mostly before I married Phil) but this was the most thrilling. Sober me and sober Hudson, giving him the blowjob of a lifetime. I let Hudson's cum accumulate in my mouth so that I could enjoy the taste. He pumped five or six large loads into my mouth, which was pretty amazing since we had pretty much fucked all night long. Boys, they just stay hard and seem to have an endless supply of cum. What is the phrase? "Young dumb, and full of cum?"

Hudson's cum was so thick and delicious. I swirled what stayed in mouth like I was tasting a fine wine. I opened my mouth and showed him my tongue and his huge glob of cum.

"Mom, that is so hot."

I swallowed the rest of my son's cum and showed him my now empty mouth. I laid my head down on his chest and we rested.

"Mom, are you okay with all of this? Is dad okay with all of this? What are we going to do about Hadley and Gretch?"

"Baby, I love you and I don't want to stop fucking you. Your dad seemed to enjoy the whole thing last night, even though he was drunker than the guys in "The Hangover." I am not sure what to do about the girls, but we will figure it out. All I know is that I want you, I want your cock, I want your tongue and I want your fingers. Every time you come home from school, my pussy is yours. This bed will be yours. My body will be yours. Dad can sleep down the hall in the guest bedroom. But you and I are now lovers. Every chance we get, we are going to fuck each other until we are exhausted. We can explain it to the girls, hopefully, they will understand. We will have to because they will wonder why dad is sleeping in the guest bedroom and they will hear you fucking me silly. Your dad will be fine. I think it turns him on so he should be okay."

"I love you so much, mom."

"I love you to, Hud."

To be continued.