How I Seduced My Son Pt. 03

Story Info
My sexual relatiionship my son continues.
2.2k words
4.6
22.4k
58

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FRIDAY AFTERNOON

Hudson and I had started off the day right. He fingered me to an explosive orgasm. And I gave him the world's best blowjob, swallowing every bit of his hot cum.

We rested a bit after that. After all, we had not gotten hardly any sleep from the night before. It might have been noon before we started to stir again. I knew that I needed a shower. I was covered in dry cum and my own dry juices. Hudson was still asleep so I made my way out of bed and headed to the shower. I noticed that my phone was on the floor. I think I left it there. Or threw it there. Anyway, it was dead. We had a stand charger in the bathroom so I charged it while the shower water warmed. Our bathroom quickly steamed up. And the humidity felt good on my naked body.

As I was getting ready to jump in the shower, my phone rang. Facetime. It was Phil. My screen was pretty foggy (and so was I) but I answered it anyway, standing fully naked in front of my phone camera.

"Hey Phil, how are you feeling this morning? I bet you and the guys are feeling a little rough!"

"You can say that again. That cart girl kept serving us drinks like it was the end of the world. But I woke up a little confused, thinking about you fucking Hudson last night. Did that really happen? Or was I just super drunk?"

"Oh baby, that really happened. I fucked our son six or seven times and then this morning he fingered me to an amazing orgasm. In return, I sucked him off and swallowed load after load of his hot cum. You okay with that? You seemed to encourage me last night, so I just went with it. And you know how horny I have been after I have been on these new meds. I just sizzle all the time, my body aches for the next orgasm. You know, he looks like you did at his age. Although he is much more muscular."

"Ummmm...yeah....I was a little out of it last night. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I was pretty horny being out here without you. And the cart girl was pretty hot. She wasn't wearing a bra under her club shirt, like most girls don't anymore. She had amazing boobs and hard nipples. What in the hell am I saying? Anyway, I think it's okay. I mean, it's a little weird. But let me marinate on it. You said you two had sex six or seven times? That is like a month or so of sex for us."

"Well, what can I say? The kid may cum quick, but he has stamina to keep going. Are you sure you are okay with this?"

"Yeah, I think so. I mean, how was he? Was he good?"

"I don't know if you want the truth, Phil."

"Seriously, he's just a kid. How good can he be?"

"Phil, just leave it be. We can talk about it later. I have to take a shower. I mean, I am...well...covered in ....are you sure you want to hear about this?"

"Just spit it out, Claire."

"Well, that would be a change. I didn't spit anything out last night!" I laughed, but a little embarrassed.

"Just tell me, I really want to know," Phil was starting to demand.

"He was....well....he was...great. Like, really great. I mean...."

"What, Claire, what are you trying to say?"

"He was the best ....well....best guy fuck I ever had." Yikes. I can't believe that I said that to my husband. But it was true. And if I had to be totally honest, it wasn't even close. Maybe it the muscles. Maybe it was the age difference. But probably it was the taboo of it. Mom fucking her well hung muscular son. And admitting it to her hungover out of town husband.

"Better than me? Claire? Better than me?" Phil's voice shivered a bit. As if he was losing a battle that he didn't know he already lost.

"Phil, he is a lot like you when you were his age. But here is the deal, when you and I met I was younger and not as experienced. I mean, I had fucked my fair share of your frat brothers. And yes, I gave a world class blowjob. But now, I have 20 plus years of experience under my belt and last night I taught our son a lot about how to please a woman. And I have a lot more to teach him. Like, a lot more. His body is hard, his muscles bulge and he is eager to learn. I think I can turn him into a male sex machine. But it will take more time. Like not just this weekend. But some weekends or weeks to come. Whenever he is home on a break from school. Now that we have enjoyed each other's bodies, I don't think I can quit. It is like I'm on a mission. A mission to create a sex god to fuck me into oblivion. And also to teach our son how to please his future lovers."

"So, are you going to keep fucking him?" Phil stammered.

"I have to, Phil. I am addicted to his sculptured body, just like I was to yours in college. I hope you understand. He makes my body vibrate. My soul leaves my body when I cum. I can almost look down on myself from above and see the pleasure on my face."

"Okay, wait. But how does he compare to me? You know.... in....well.... size?"

"His muscles, his shoulders, his hips and his legs are much bigger, Phil."

"You know that is not what I mean, Claire."

"Yeah, I figured, but I just didn't want to do there."

"Seriously, how big is he?"

"Longer, babe. And thicker. He is the largest lover I have ever had. He fills me up like no one before you or after you has ever done."

"What now? After me?"

"Oh, Phil, it was just a manner of speech. He is just big, but not too big. But his cock takes my breath away. He makes me hard to breath. Hard to catch my breath. And when I cum, I feel like I have died for a few moments, and then come back to life."

"Well, the French have a name for that," he somewhat joked.

"Phil, don't be jealous. Don't be mad. This makes me feel alive. And happy. And you want me to be happy, don't you?"

"Of course, Claire. And I'm not mad. But I may be a little jealous. But it also makes me hard. Just thinking about our son fucking my wife and her, what did you say "leaving your own body when you cum?" Have you ever done that when we had sex?"

"Phil, there is no need to go down that road." I was trying to avoid the actual honesty of the situation. But if I had to, I would tell Phil that fucking our son was the best sexual experience I had with a man ever. Better than the threesomes in college. Better than the one time I tried being double penetrated. Better than being spit roasted by his frat brothers. Better than the time Phil tried fucking me in the ass but I refused to let him. But got off on it later that next day just thinking about it.

"Okay, Claire. I think I can handle this. It is pretty hot, after all. You and I have made some pretty hot kids, what with my athletic build and your natural curves. I just need some time to sober up. And adjust."

"What are you guys up to today? More golf? More golf cart honeys?"

"Most of the guys aren't awake yet. We might have had a little too much to drink yesterday, as you might have discerned," Phil said laughing a bit. "But yes, more golf. More drinking. I don't think I can handle the drinks like I used to at this age. But we are having a lot of fun. I might have, well I am sure I did, send the guys screenshots of you naked and touching your pussy. I hope that is okay."

"Normally, I would have made you sleep on the couch for a couple of months. But my body has been vibrating for a while now and it turns me on that your stupid guy friends have seen me naked. It turns me on, actually. And that Gil is such a fuck-tard. But he is kind of cute. So, whatever. Let them salivate over your hot wife or hotwife."

"Wait, what did you mean that he was the best guy fuck you ever had?"

"Phil, don't be silly. You know that I hooked with girls in college. A lot. And I mean, a lot of girls in college. I just love the feel of their soft skin, their tender kisses. Not a big deal."

"I remember that, but I thought it was just a phase. You know, "Lesbian until graduation" kind of stuff. Is there a woman that you fucked that was better than all of the men that you have been with?"

"Phil, now is not the time for all of that." I really had to take a hot shower to clean all the dried cum and juices off my body. And now was not the time to tell Phil about the best semester of orgasms I ever had. Or how I get off thinking about her when we fuck. "Phil, you know I like girls. Well, women. So let's just stick to the subject. I really, like really, enjoy Hudson's body, his cock, his chiseled abs and strong arms and legs. He was so phenomenal last night. And he will be even better by the end of the weekend. I can't stop fucking him. But I want you to be happy about it. We can discuss how all this will work when you get back Sunday morning."

"About that, Claire. I think I might come back a day early and come back Saturday night. Will that be okay?"

"I guess. But I don't think that Hudson and I will be done exploring each other by then. We will just have to figure it out. Can I just take my shower now?"

"Yeah, I understand. Can you leave the camera on so that I can watch you shower?"

"Ummm, I guess that will work. Are you going to share this with your asshole golf buddies?"

"Depends. Most of them are still passed out. Let's see what happens."

I walked away from the phone and jumped in the steaming hot shower. I don't know that Phil could actually see anything. I never use the fan because I like the steam so much. So the bathroom was almost like a steam sauna. I used my loofah and some great smelling soap to clean all of the cum and bodily fluids off me. But as I scrubbed, and thought about last night, my body ached. It was clear that no amount of sex or orgasms was going to cool me down. I grabbed the shower wand and aimed it at my pussy. Thank you again, fine gentlemen of Menards. I bet you have no idea how many housewives you have made happy. The hot water ran over my clit and cunt, slowly trembling my entire body. Phil might have said something. But I could not hear. Maybe there were other voices on his end. I didn't really now. And didn't really care. What I did know that I was close to yet another orgasm. With my other hand I played with one of my nipples. I pinched. But not hard enough. I pinched harder. Yep, that did it. I could feel the orgasm approaching.

"Ahhhh....ugggggghhhhh....."

I came hard. Not as hard as Hudson had made cum last night and this morning. But it did the trick. At least for the next ten to twenty minutes. I looked up. Hudson was standing there watching me.

"Mom, you are insatiable. Going at it again?"

"What can I say? I am a horny middle aged woman."

"Mom, you're the hottest woman I know. Wait, is dad on Facetime? Hey, dad!"

"Hey buddy, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, dad. Mom has been great. Teaching all sort of things. Really how to please a woman. I love her so much. If I were you, I would be fucking her every night. More than once."

"I know son. Stuff just changes as you get older."

"Dad, do you mind if I take mom out on a date tonight? Like, as her lover? To a nice place? And then come back and fuck her all night like last night?"

"That sounds good, son." Phil didn't sound that confident, however. But he agreed, nonetheless. I mean, what else could he say. He was not the type to stand up for himself or put his foot down. And even if he said no, I still would have gone on the date. Of course I would have. My son was slowly taking control of me. He didn't know it yet, of course.

But I did.