How I See It Pt. 04

Story Info
Point of view from the other side: continued.
1.2k words
2.05
4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Advancing control

I don't want to give the wrong impression if it seems like you're wondering how a married woman with two kids and a full-time job is able to have what seems to be a very time-consuming, digital affair. I probably spent an average of 1-2 hours per week on this endeavor. Most weeks were nothing more than my replying to his Whatsapp or FB messages. Getting on the shared doc was very rare, we did that less than a half-dozen times over three years. We went from the first email I sent asking him to read my story, to these most recent responses to the ten questions I'd written in three years. It was a very slowly moving "affair". This is another reason I hardly considered this "affair" anything more than personalized pornography.

We Skyped pretty regularly, once, sometimes twice a month. Sometimes just for 15 or 20 minutes, occasionally up to an hour. That was usually when it was a Saturday morning in Berlin. I could keep Otto focused on our friendship and not L&L. I wanted the Sypes for our friendship and keeping up on life.

We had one Skpe makeup tutorial that went for about two hours. Otto was dressed up in his newest outfit and he modeled it for me. It was strange at first looking at him in his baby-blue chemise, but I got used to it and it was fine. I made him push the camera back during the tutorial, I wanted him to know that I could see his panties, hose, and heels, in his full sissy attire. His penis never got hard, but he did tell me that being on full display ranked up in the top 5 sexual experiences he'd ever had.

Otherwise, my life was focused on my family, work, and finishing my master's program. I was finishing my thesis project and looking forward to getting certified for administrative positions.

We would do these little "shopping trips" via chat. I'd see something I liked and send him a pic and he'd send me something he liked. He always wanted me to send photos of panties I had in my panty drawer or any new panties I'd buy at Victoria's Secret. I didn't have any problems with that, but he was starting to press me to model for him. I refused. He asked for photos of close-ups of my eyes. I would send those no problem. He would ask for photos of my feet. I would get a mani-pedi, go to my favorite shoe store, and model several pairs. I sent him a set of photos of me trying on a pair of heels with leather straps and open-toe and he was so convincing about how sexy they looked on my feet that I bought them. Every time I got a mani-pedi I'd send him photos. I had no problem sending feet photos.

He would send photos of the lingerie departments of the stores where he bought his clothes. I would send him photos of the panties I was shopping for at Victoria's Secret. I sent him photos of all my new purchases laid out on my bed. He'd tell me which ones hie liked best and why. He would beg me to model them for him but I never did it. It was too risky. But I decided to surprise him. He liked this playboy G-String, and lace boyshorts, and this pink one-piece, ribbon, lace, and satin bustier. It had ribbon-strap shoulders, a small c-cup bustier and lace and ribbon lower part with six garter straps for hooking up a pair of thigh highs. All three were very sexy and very sissy-appropriate. I put them in the mail and sent them off to Berlin. He had no idea I was sending these to him, he thought I'd bought them for myself.

He also sent me a video clip of him playing with his vibrator, not fucking himself, but just rubbing it on his panty-covered cock, balls, and asshole. He wore a pink, spaghetti-strap chemise, microfibre, navy blue thong, and nothing else. His legs and crotch and ass were completely smooth. He didn't ejaculate but he talked to me the whole time and he sounded like he was very aroused. I genuinely thought it was a very sexy clip. I told him as much and he started sending me about one new video clip per month.

I got a Whatsapp from him.

[A@##, you are amazing! Thank you so much! I love, love, love them! Thank you]

"Send me pics sissy. I want a video too."

[What's this? {image inserted}]

"It's your new toy :-)"

[Wow! OK. How's this going to work?]

"You have to wear it. You can't masturbate until I give you permission. Obviously, you have the key, and I'll have to trust that you are not removing it without permission."

[I wear it every day? Won't it show through my slacks?]

"No. I read a bunch of reviews to find the best, least invasive, device. Many sissies have reviewed this model. {chastity device reviews link inserted}"

[Hmmm, wow. I am shocked. How did you know this was something I was curious about? I never said anything about it.]

"I've been doing my research :-)"

"I know you'll probably cheat and play with your sissy clit, but you need to be honest with me. If you cheat, there's nothing I can do really, but telling me and being honest with me will show me how devoted you are to servicing me. Do you understand?"

I'd just ramped up my dominant role and his affirmative response showed me that he understood and accepted his submissive role. I'd read a series written by a woman who'd feminized her husband. The stories seemed so real that I contacted her through the site's contact option. I wanted to make sure she was real, a real woman, and a real experience. She was the real deal. I read her 10-part series that included everything, including her thoughts and how she adapted to become a happy, dominant wife of a sissy sub-husband. From reading her series, I learned how a chastity device can change a man's mentality completely.

Otto said he would do his best to follow the rules. I said we'd make the first challenge three days. If he couldn't wait three days, I would know a lot about him.

Again, this was not time-consuming for me. For him it must have taken up all of his personal life. I expected a photo every morning, afternoon and before bed of him Locked in his device. It was a soft-rubber, pink plastic sleeve that locked to a rubber ring around the base of his cock and balls. Very discrete. As long as he wore panties over it, it wouldn't be detectable to anyone looking at his crotch. Sometimes I wouldn't even look at the photos, but if he missed one, I'd question him and demand a photo be sent in the next two minutes.

He admitted he couldn't even last a day. That first night, the idea of wearing the device and being chaste at my behest was too much to handle. He played the first night, the second night, and the third night. I told him I thanked him for being honest, but that we can't continue our relationship. I'm not mad but he betrayed our agreement. I said we should remain friends and that he could write me any time, not as sub/dom.

Immediately he responded. He was begging me. He was apologetic and sincere.

"OK, we'll try again. Today is Sunday, Thursday night, Friday morning I'll send you a new task and let you masturbate Friday night."

[Thank you my queen! Thank you! I won't let you down.]