All Comments on 'How I Shared My Girlfriend'

by everybodyisequal111

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Pure infantile rubbish……please don’t bother with a chapter two.

Boyfriend obviously has no self respect or sense, girlfriend is just a stupid slutty moron.

His so called friends have no loyalty to him, the whole thing is too far fetched to be anywhere near likeable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a sick pervert who would give up a caring friend like that

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 2 years ago

No need for part two. This was bad enough to fill two stories. The dialogue is cringy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh hell yes…….please continue this. My wife had a cum fetish when she was in college. She’d rather suck cock than get fucked. Said she estimated over 200 guys from high school thru college.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Boyfriend/girlfriend. It's still a cuck story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why is this in LW?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Asshole is getting his BA in cuckold. Alexa already has her masters in whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck yes! That was awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the girls I dated in college used to come over to the house I shared with three other guys. She loved teasing them. One morning she came down for coffee wearing just a thin tank top and sexy thong panties. The guys were drooling. After that she has no issue being around them in panties and a bra. We both got pretty turned on by her exposure. Pretty soon it escalated to her teasing them by sitting in their laps or laying her head in their laps when watching a movie. She would rub her head back and forth on their hard ones. Then she progressed to putting her hand under her head when she laid down,so she could squeeze their dicks. Eventually I had her visit each one in the night and she ended up being our own personal house fuck toy for the rest of the year. I should have married her.

tomb72tomb72about 2 years ago

This definitely has the making of a great series.

BrentJWBrentJWabout 2 years ago

Reads like the beginning of the perfect pimp and prostitute relationship, just add the $$.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

A college dorm is the perfect place to share.

And having a gay/bi husband/boyfriend is a HUGE help.

That was horribly written, stupidly laid out but the sperm burping "Im not gay" crowd will drool all over it, along with whatever other sock puppets you use here.

Now scoot back to your closet little one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This has to be one of the stupid newbies who doesn’t read the site properly . As a few people have told you already this isn’t a loving wife category story it can never be a loving wife category story. As others have said it has all the hallmarks of a group category story. In normal stories you would base your story on the characters which by rights you have but stories on this site works differently forget about the characters you use it’s about what sexual activity/things you want to write about. Aka eg if you wanted to write about say husband let’s a black friend fuck his wife . Knowing you you would probably put it into the loving wife category because it’s got a husband and wife theme. But no it’s a interracial category story because of what sexual activity the wife and the coloured person do . Aka interracial category does that make sense ? . Say a husband let’s 2 of his friends fuck his wife . You would probably again put it into the loving wife category . But no because the sexual activity is based on people in a GROUP having sexual fun . Aka group = more than 2 people together. Are you getting the idea . If you are going to write about 2 friends fucking and you decide to do anal in your story then there is your category straight away the anal category. Ok what I suggest you do is if you want to write something then get an editor to help you and go try different category’s and have fun leaving the loving wife category alone .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

POST ALL YOUR STORIES TO THIS SECTION!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL READ ALL OF THEM WHATEVER THERE ABOUT!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DONT BELEIVE ME CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!! I'M EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!! IN ALL THE SECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! IN ALL THE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL THESE STORIES!!!!!!!!! EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!! I WOULDNT COMMENT IF I DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

PART 2 COMING SOON! Jiiiijjjiiiii Lollllolllll..... *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If that asshole who whines about stories being in the wrong category would actually put as much effort into writing a story instead of posting half a page crying like a baby he wouldn’t look like such a complete dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this a lot. I hope this has more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Wrong Category. I know You Don't Care.

Neither Do We. A nice one.

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonabout 2 years ago
Great story

Could you explain how everyone looks? Body types and sizes in comparison to each other and her boyfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m always stunned by the angry idiots who read a story that says sharing right off the bat and claim to be butthurt offended it isn’t about a pta mom having once a month monogamous sex with her hubby or boyfriend. Then the other half post complaining why arent there 12 black men with 14 inch cocks that are as thick as a coke can.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

iameasel is an emotionally stunted little boy thumping his chest and pretending to be what he thinks a man is. He deserves pity, but does make me laugh at times with his stupid responses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It appears, from reading the comments, that this author has no idea why this site has different categories. He's not alone, 90% of trash posted in LW doesn't belong here. Interracial, group and especially fetish run rampant in this category. Could it be because this category gets most of the comments?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid statements from stupid readers.

About loving wives. Anyone who has been here for 20+ years or more and hangs around on AH would know that Laurel has said girlfriends and fiances are perfectly fine.

Also, there is nothing about being white to star in LW so the colour of the skin isn't a factor.

Beyond your own prejudices...that is. 😡

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If the clowns who write those moronic "BTB" stories can peddle their weakness and lack of quality here then I think this author can post here as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck these insecure babies this was fuckin amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

re: Anonymous-stupid statements from stupid readers. Are you counting yourself? What the fuck idiot, you don't seem to have any idea why this site has numerous different categories. They're here for a fucking reason idiot, but then I don't expect much from an idiot like you. As to story it falls into the 90% of garbage stories posted in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck the idiots who think this was amazing. They wouldn't know a good story if it was shoved up their ass. The clowns are the ones that writes these stupid garbage stories and that includes the readers who favor them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it. Actually, this kind of thing goes on a lot more than we think. If a merely 'normal dude' is lucky enough to date a 'bombshell babe' it's quite likely he will want to share her with his buddies.

I know when we were in college, my buddies all got a piece of my wife (then girlfriend) fairly frequently. In fact, each one of my seven buddies, got to fuck her once a week. She would insist that they not jack off for a week, that way they would be carrying a 'full load'. She really enjoyed taking those huge loads in either her pussy, when they fucked her, or on her face when she sucked them.

Adam did the right thing when he shared his fantasy with his girlfriend, Alexa. She thought it through and quickly got on board. Now, as their relationship matures and they hopefully get married, they will have a strong basis for a passionate marriage.

After her experiences with my buddies in college, my wife never wanted to return to a monogamous relationship. We eventually married. She says, “Every woman should be happily married, and have permission from her husband to keep on dating (fucking) other men! The best gift she can give a husband are videos of her fucking other studs and getting covered with jizz!”

For me, I think every husband should get to watch his wife get throat fucked and get her face covered with cum! Watching is way hotter than fucking your wife.

She only gives me her pussy on my birthday and Xmas. Other than that, it is reserved for her lovers. Watching her fuck others is the best marital sex life I could imagine! I highly recommend it to all husbands!

Your story was hot and nice and juicy; we hope you write more chapters soon. We would love to see Alexa’s huge tits get splashed with cum in a Bukkake session with all his friends.

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonalmost 2 years ago
Coming soon?

Where is part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love having my friends getting my wife/gf. Them trying to hide it from me what a slut she turned out to be. Them feeling guilty because they’re my friends but it’s obvious she loves being made to suck mens cocks. Something hot and nasty when they come over and see us kissing, knowing that she loves being a slut and wanting them to shoot in her mouth.

I love how easy and nasty she can be. If his cock is special he can bend her over and take her. She LOVES that and usually cums within two minutes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous