How I Want to be Owned

Story Info
Show me you can dom and own me as much as I love being owned.
1.6k words
4.19
35.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TulaMoon
TulaMoon
33 Followers

You want me to marry you?

You want me to commit to a life loving only you?

Yes, I want that, but not as things currently are.

I don't want a ring, I want a leash. A collar.

The kind that only you can lock and unlock.

I want you to know I'm yours. But not just in a monogamous way, I want you to REALLY know I'm yours, that my body is yours. You need to use me, and show me that you can own me, dominantly. Otherwise, I don't want to be monogamous and owned, it would feel like a waste. I want you to be proud of the fact that you own me, to be so turned on by it and grateful for it, that you take advantage of it every day.

You're such a strong, masculine, incredibly sexy man. You are such a loving and caring and sensitive partner to me.

Know that you DESERVE all the love in the world, to have every desire fulfilled and catered to by me, your slave. Your every wish is my command.

I love you more than anything.

I love being on my knees serving you. I want that to be our dynamic.

Lately I'm always coming to you begging to suck your cock and begging for you to fuck me. Instead, if I am to be your wife, I want you to expect it and demand it. I'll probably still beg, because you look like you do, but I would love to not always have to.

I want my serving your every desire to be so normal and expected that you start getting into the habit of snapping your finger and pointing to your cock whenever you want it sucked in the same careless way a thumb can automatically open a phone app whenever the mind wanders.

I want that so badly. I want to be put to use. I feel like it's such a waste to have all this desire to serve you but then always have to beg you to let me please you. I want to communicate my love to you by getting to worship your cock every day, and serve you in every way I can.

Can our marriage be an agreement to this daily dynamic?

I want you to stop asking, and just demand.

You know I always want to. I've never not been ready to be fucked in all our years together. You know how much I love when you grope me and grab me and surprise me.

I want you to set strict rules for me. I want you to train me.

I want to start with a hard rule that I am to always swallow every drop of cum that ever comes out of your perfect cock. There will be no exception. Ever. Wherever you cum, I'll make sure to clean it up perfect and savor every drop.

Unless you want to cum in my pussy, but if not, I will always treasure your cum on my tongue and sliding down my throat into my belly where it belongs.

Then, I want you to tell me that as a rule, when you come home from work you expect me to be naked and on my knees by the door, collar on and leash on the door handle so that when you walk in, my mouth is open and ready for your cock so you can just open your fly and slide it down my throat where it belongs. You'll use me as a toy to throat fuck as much as you want. You need to pull my leash towards you as you thrust as deep as you can. Nothing would make me happier.

I want you to grab and push my head down as you please. I want you to push my limits and train me so I can become a better wife every day. I want you to always remind me that worshipping you and your cock is my reason for living, my greatest passion, and my greatest fulfillment.

I want you to remind me every day that my place is on my knees in front of you.

I know I never am good about doing chores around the house, and I worry I would make a terrible wife. But if you were more demanding of me, if you called me your little slave, I swear I would be so much better.

I want you to say things like "If you be a good girl and do the dishes, I'll tie you up and fuck you later". I swear I would do it in a heartbeat and I'd be so excited the whole time.

Or, if we're hanging out and you said "Shouldn't you be under the table sucking my cock right now?" I swear my pussy would become a waterfall, and I'd be making amazing dinners for you every day in sheer gratitude.

I want you to just randomly in the middle of the day make me take my clothes off and make me kneel in front of you, just for you to assert your dominance and say "You remember your place?" and I'll say "Yes, always."

or

"Do you like being my slave?" And I'll tell you how much I do.

I want you to sometimes demand that I'm fully naked while you're fully clothed, to re assert our dynamic. Don't forget to put my collar on and lock it when it's just us- I want every time you look at me to be a reminder of your ownership of me. I need you to assert dominance with these little things- if we are watching tv, maybe make me be on the floor while you are on the couch.

You work so hard every day, baby. When you finally come home and want to enjoy things that bring you comfort, let me contribute to that contentment. Let me massage you, or ride you, or suck your cock while you drink wine or play a game. If I want wine, you can hold my face and pour it from your mouth into my mouth. I would swoon.

I often ask if you want a full body massage before you go to sleep at night, and you always give me a sweet "Yes, please"- but I'd love it if you just told me to do it, or if I start wordlessly massaging you, if you didn't thank me. I want to feel that I'm being a good slave and doing my duty, not doing some kind gesture. I want little routines like this built into our relationship so I always know just how to be a good slave to you, without having to ask.

I want you to enforce a rule that at night, your little slave sleeps bound, so you bind my ankles and wrists to each other, make sure my collar is on, and tie my leash to the bedpost. I've been doing this to myself whenever I sleep alone, so I promise I can handle it, and I would just love it if you did it to me as an act of love and care. I would cherish getting to feel safe and owned by you, and getting to be your little sexy toy even as I sleep.

I want you to always relish your ownership of me, as much as I cherish being owned by you.

If I ever break a rule, I want you to punish me any way you want to. You could take me into the bathroom when you have to piss, have me kneel in front of the toilet, and piss into my mouth instead of the toilet, filling my mouth and having me drinking straight from your cock with my lips sealed around it.

I want you to hold my mouth closed and look into my eyes as you make sure I swallow.

I want your ownership to become more confident with time. I hope you'll keep adding to your demands as I become a better slave, so that I can always feel like I'm working to be better. For example, you should eventually demand that I get into my proper position to greet you when you come home from work at least an hour or two before you'll arrive (naked, collared/leashed, hands behind my back, back arched, on my knees, knees far apart, mouth open and ready for you). The waiting will give me enough time to wholly feel my submission and desperately long for you, so that I'm dripping wet by the time you come home. I'd love if you'd enforce a rule like this using a nanny cam or something- that way you could check it on your phone while you're still at work and actually see me waiting for you in position like the good little slave I am. I wouldn't want you to just take my word for it when I say I've been a good girl, I want you to know for sure. Also, I don't want to just be able to get away with being disobedient, ever. It would be much more satisfying being held accountable and rewarded or punished accordingly. I want full honestly, always.

I want you to tie me up sometimes and instead of fucking me right away, leave me bound there as you go about other things around the house. If you left me there an hour or so, just fantasizing about you coming back and using me, or you not planning on using me at all, I swear I'd be dripping down my legs when you came back.

I'd love to feel that ownership and control from you. I know you have it in you.

I want you to show me you are grateful I'm yours, by always using me as much as you want.

That would make me so excited to become your wifey.

Train me to be your perfect wife, make rules and enforce them, be the dominant man I crave, and I will be the most perfect, loving wife to you and never let you go.

Let's do this.

TulaMoon
TulaMoon
33 Followers