How I Was Made Into a Diaper Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I recovered my muscle tone, I got into the first dress and saw how bad it was with all of its ruffles and pleats. However, when I walked outside in it and showed it to Mrs. Looper and the salesgirl, they both vigorously approved. It was the same reaction with the second one which was a sleeveless Summer dress. The third one was vetoed because of tightness.

"I don't like it!" Mrs. Looper complained after she had me turn around in it, "We don't want people thinking you're a dirty slut!"

The salesgirl smiled nervously in response to this comment.

We left after this and I wore the ruffle dress out of the store. I was able to blend in with the crowd now and I was grateful for that. I still had her house slippers on however so we stopped next at a shoe store and I unveiled my hairy toes to the salesman when he came out. Mrs. Looper had already selected a nice, flat casual shoe for me and gave it to the guy.

"I take a nine." I told him.

But these turned out to be too small so he was eventually forced to fit me with a size eleven in another shoe. They were good though and felt comfortable. She paid and I wore them out as well. We walked the entire mall after this and I began to feel like more of a presentable woman. I felt like I was moving more like a woman, too, just from the captivity of Mrs. Looper's underwear and the dress. When we sat down to get something to eat, she reached across the table and brushed my brown bangs aside.

"You look so pretty!" she said, "We're going to do so many exciting things together!"

I was happy to please her at that point.

"Do you really think I make a good woman?" I asked her in a soft voice.

"Oh yes! It's funny, I never really quite believed you as a man." she asserted.

I flicked my long hair back from my neck casually. Had I ever believed it either?

"I know what your new name will be!" she announced suddenly.

"What?"

"Jemma!" she said with proud, gleaming eyes, "My beautiful Jemma!"

The next day there was a knock on the door in the morning. Mrs. Looper answered and it turned out to be my mother. She was hosting a cookout and she wanted to know if she was interested in attending. I stayed in the bedroom and tried to listen. My mother was unaware I was there since I had started parking my car down the block at this point to prevent people, including my mother, from getting suspicious. I heard Mrs. Looper say, "Certainly!" Then I heard my name get mentioned.

When the conversation was over I walked out in my diaper and bullet bra.

"What did she want?"

"She was inviting me to her barbecue today." she said.

"And...?"

"And she wanted to know if I had seen you since you're invited too!"

"Oh." I replied worriedly.

"So I have a few hours to make some potato salad!"

"You're going?!"

"Of course! And so are you!"

I sighed.

"Well, we can't show up together." I told her.

"No. But you should go shave your armpits."

"My armpits? What do you mean?"

"I need you to be presentable, Jemma!"

My mind tumbled.

"You want me to go there... as a... in a dress?!"

"Well, you don't want to wear a nightgown, do you!"

"But they'll know immediately!"

"Sweetheart! That's why they invented makeup!" she assured me, "Now go shave those hairy pits of yours! And those hairy legs- at least to the knees!"

I went into the bathroom and trembled in fear. This had all gone too far! What was I really doing here? And what about Carolyn, my girlfriend? This wasn't just a weird vacation anymore! Mrs. Looper wanted to erase everything! I sat down on the tub, oiled my legs and shaved and tried to think of a way out. When I was almost done shaving my calves she opened the door and walked in.

"Here's some scented body powder." she said as she set it down.

"Okay, thanks." I replied over my shoulder.

"You are going to take a shower, aren't you?" she questioned indignantly.

"Ahh..."

"Don't be such a filthy slut! Wash your body!" She said before she left and shut the door again.

I showered and shaved my face and underarms and then she applied hair remover to my hands and forearms. She walked me into the bedroom and put lotion on my rear end and put a diaper on me after that.

"I can't have you pissing all over my best panties!" she said as she slid her rubber-like, frilled, nylon garment over the diaper.

She put eyeliner on me next and a light colored, almost frosted, lipstick. Then I was ensconced in the bullet bra and the Summer dress that went down just past my knees and showed off my firm, tan, and now hairless, arms and lower legs. She attached my wig last and the transformation was complete.

"I think my Jemma is ready for her debut!" she said as she put a finger to her chin.

I wasn't quite as sure as she was, but I was impressed with my looks. My body had never been very man-like anyway so crossing the gender line for me was easier. But even with makeup, I doubted I could fool the people who knew me. Before long Mrs. Looper was dressed and ready.

"Okay, so wait for thirty minutes and then come over and I'll meet you by the fence." she directed.

"Got it."

"I'm very proud of you, Jemma! Don't let me down!"

"Don't worry." I replied.

But after she left I did worry. I paced around her house and struck poses in front of mirrors in an attempt to convince myself I was confident. I was one of Charlie's Angels, I told myself, on a covert mission. But instead of Jill I was Jemma! After fifteen minutes I left and took the long way around the block. I walked past the gardener lady and waved to her confidently. I was a young woman on the go! Then I had the idea to go into Shatzman's corner store and buy a pair of sunglasses and find out what she was dealing from under her corner. I went in and found a good pair of Wayfarers and proceeded to the checkout.

"Vill dat be all?" she asked.

I leaned in.

"Ah, Mrs. Looper sent me to pick up her order." I told her, directing my eyes downward.

"Oh, I see! I hope she is okay!"

"Yes, just a bit under the weather." I said.

She reached down and handed me a small box.

"Tell her I hope she feels better!"

"Yes, I will."

I paid and left quickly. Once on the sidewalk, I opened the box and found it was full of some sort of film. It appeared to be transcripts of some kind. I considered turning around, going to my car and driving away then, but the woman in me prevented it. That's the only way I can explain it. I arrived at the fence of my parent's yard minutes later and saw there were already many people there. I looked for Mrs. Looper and then finally she waved and walked over to the gate. I was so nervous I had no saliva as I waited for her.

"Oh, you look like a movie star in those glasses!" she gushed.

"Thanks."

"Okay, I told everyone you're my niece from New York. Just let me do the introductions."

"Got it." I said.

We walked back into the party and I started pretending to be a stranger to people I already knew. There were our neighbors from down the street, the Corbetts, who didn't seem to have an inkling, and then my cousin, Dave, who actually started boring me with his life story to the point that I had to excuse myself. The sunglasses were, no doubt, a big help. I simply feminized and softened my voice a bit and that seemed to be enough. That is, until Uncle Tim approached me.

"Wellll! Who's this beautiful young woman!" he exclaimed as he moved in for one of his smother hugs.

"This is my niece, Jemma!" Mrs. Looper proudly announced.

I felt like I was being digested by a brewery as he buried his face in my neck. Shit! Is this what women have to put up with I thought! Then came the interrogation.

"So what do you do and how come I haven't been doing it with you?" he began with a sleazy laugh.

"I work on computers." I told him with a prim smile.

"Well, you can work on mine any time!" he continued, "Hey, let's have a looksee at those pretty eyes!"

With this he reached out and removed my sunglasses. I attempted to take them back as he ogled me. Confusion moved over his face then.

"Hey, have we met before?" he asked.

"I don't believe so." I replied, "Do you mind giving my sunglasses back to me?"

Suddenly my mother's voice cut in from behind me. I jumped.

"Uncle Tim, let's be nice to our guests!" she chastised.

I turned and met her eyes. Mrs. Looper introduced us right on cue.

"Dorothy, this is my niece, Jemma!"

There was only a slight hesitation.

"Oh, hello, Jemma! Thank you for coming to our cookout!"

"Thanks so much, Dorothy!" I replied a controlled terror.

And that was that. I ate three hamburgers and two hot dogs and chatted with an old friend from the neighborhood for two hours who had no idea who I was! Not even my step father seemed to have a clue I was anyone else but this woman called Jemma. It was only when I went to the trash can to throw away my paper plate that I was brought to justice.

"Hey Jemma, can you help me with some stuff for a minute." my aunt asked.

"Sure."

She led me into the kitchen and I was startled to find my mother at the table in tears.

"Can we just talk to you?" my aunt requested.

I was petrified. My body visibly began to shake.

"Why not." I said as I sat.

"We just want to know what's going on?" my aunt challenged.

I shrugged.

"Why is Ellen here introducing you as her niece, Jeremy?" my mother spoke then in a shaky voice.

I had nowhere to go now.

"She's just helping me... explore myself." I tried to explain.

"I don't understand. Is this some kind of joke?

"No!"

"Then what? What has she done to you?"

"She hasn't done anything to me!"

"Why didn't you tell me about how serious your relationship with her was?"

I shook my head.

"I tried in the beginning."

My mother broke down again.

"Is this my fault?" she questioned as she raised her hands to her mouth.

"No! Mom!!t's not your fault! It's just who I am!"

"Are you sure? Are you sure this is what you want and not what she needs you to be?"

"I have to go!" I told them as I got up.

"Wait! There's more I need to say!" my mother pleaded.

I continued out of the room and went straight to Mrs. Looper in the backyard.

"We have to leave now."

"Okay, Sweety." she replied.

We headed out the other side gate quickly. Once we were safely inside her house, I let it all pour out.

"She ambushed me! She must have recognized me immediately. I was crazy to go over there!" I blathered on.

Mrs. Looper seemed not only unperturbed by my news, but elated.

"Then you don't have to hide anymore! Don't you see! You're free!"

She unzipped my dress, removed it and sat me down on the couch. Then she did the same with her dress and sat down next to me.

"We need to cool down and relax." she insisted.

She put my head on her lap, as she had all those years before, and stroked my temple. The skin of her legs was cool and soft.

"Do you remember how you learned to trust me before? You need to do that again, Jemma. Your mother doesn't know you that well. She can't be that special person for you." she assured me.

I kissed her leg.

"I know."

There was a loud banging on the door then that startled me. I raised my head.

"Jeremy! I need to talk to you!" came the voice of my mother through the door.

"Oh my god! It's her!" I said.

The banging continued.

"Open the door! I know you're in there!" my mother shouted.

Mrs. Looper rose to her feet with a serene expression.

"Come." she said to me, holding out her hand.

I took her hand and stood. The banging increased.

"Jeremy! I need to talk to you now!" my mother demanded from outside.

Mrs. Looper led me slowly out of the living room and down the hall. She brought me past the baby room and into her own bedroom for the first time. She closed the door and sat me down on her big bed. I saw a black and white framed photo of an old woman I assumed was her mother on her vanity along with a photo of her as a young woman with a fat man in uniform who looked a lot like Hermann Goring. She went to her antique dresser and retrieved the ball gag from the top drawer and walked back to me with the same serene expression. She attached it to me and then took a pair of handcuffs from her nightstand and clicked them around my wrists from behind.

"Comfy?" she checked.

I nodded. However, I was still able to hear my mother's pounding and shouting from outside.

"Jeremy! She's not who you think she is!"

Mrs. Looper had me get on her bed face down on my knees then. It all felt so natural. But at the same time, the banging and pounding became more frightening.

"She was raped by your father!" my mother's voice bellowed again, "She gave you to us right after you were born! She's your mother! I'm sorry I never told you!"

My eyes opened wide when I heard this, but all I could do was watch Mrs. Looper as she moved about the room methodically. She went into her hope chest and took out a phallus type object with attached straps then. She stepped into it and pulled it up her legs until it projected from her groin. She removed the granny panties I had on and then took off my diaper and left it open beneath me. She put some kind of substance on the phallus and then got on the bed behind me. I felt her finger penetrate me and then a bigger object replaced it. It felt like the oar of a boat as it slid down and filled me. I let out a pained cry and tried desperately to breathe through it like a woman in labor.

"Now you can feel it, Jemma!" she said, "What it feels like to be a woman! All the judgment, and harassment, and humiliation, and pain!"

My long hair was in my face as I struggled to look back at her. I heard the faint voices of other people outside the front door and then the banging stopped. They had convinced my mother to leave. But she wasn't my mother I knew now!

"We can beat them all- together!" Mrs. Looper continued, poking the thing into me in short, steady thrusts.

I had a vision of Mrs. Looper handing me over the back fence to my mother as a newborn all those years earlier. And I saw my father standing in the background scowling with his arms crossed.

"I think I'm in the mood for some Bossa Nova!" she suddenly said then.

She pulled the phallus out of me and went to her record player and put on an LP. The happy strains of Brazilian guitars filled the room and the singer began to sing the first line of "The Girl From Ipanema" soon after. Mrs. Looper did a Samba step or two on her way back to me.

"It's so much nicer to have a good rhythm to move to." she commented before getting back on the bed and entering me again.

She rubbed her hand over the small of my back and then gripped my hips.

"Baaaah- bah bah- bah- bah bah- bah bah- bah bah- bah-" she sang.

Her tool was pounding down against my prostate with the rhythm of the music now. I was finally done with all the lies! I let my anal muscles relax as much as I could and resigned myself to my real mother's will. She continued to pound the Samba into me and my mind saw a new future. I sucked on the ball gag and let this blessed new feeling build in me. It was my mother's deep control and it rose and flowered in my stomach then. It amazed me and thrilled me and made me shake finally. I realized then that I was having my first orgasm as a woman!

Mrs. Looper finally had the dependent daughter she had wanted.