How I was Trained Pt. 14

Story Info
We arive at our destination. A mother's love is eternal.
6.6k words
4.53
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I was trained.

Lisa learns more about the Hibni people and herself.

Part 14

=========================

The next morning we got a taxi to the airport. Tony and Ann meet it there. I thought we were going to get on one of the huge commercial jumbo jets but we didn't. Instead we got on a large private jet.

The pilot and copilot introduced themselves to us but I was way too excited to remember their names.

Our luggage barely fit in the hold. I guess it's a good thing I didn't bring everything I wanted.

We cleared customs and took off for the unknown, only because Amy still wouldn't tell me.

We landed twice for fuel and the third time on an island somewhere. It took us 22 hours in all.

I could feel Amy's fears and see Ann felt the same way. I could feel the presence of someone but didn't know who. They were trying to get into my mind.

I looked at Amy with fear and doubt in my eyes, she asked. "What is it baby?"

I didn't know how to tell her what I felt.

Tony stood up fast, like he could feel it too. I could tell he didn't like it either.

Then the feeling was gone. Just like that.

The plane door opened as the pilot welcomed us to the island.

We all got up. Tony took my arm. I could feel the tension in his body. We stepped out of the plane into the hot sun. There were no buildings in sight, just a fuel truck and a runway. A road twisted into a tropical jungle.

We got into a large car and our luggage was loaded into a truck.

We drove a short distance to an old house. There were vineyards as far as the eye could see. A few people here and there but nothing special really.

We were shown into the house. Tony and I were asked very politely to sit in a grand room. They gave us a couple drinks but neither one of us drank them.

Amy and Ann we're told to follow the butler kinda guy. I'm not sure he's a butler.

Tony and I looked around the room. It had a lot of old books and scrolls. I thought it might be a library. Tony thought it was a study. Whatever it was, it was impressive.

An old woman was wheeled in a wheelchair into the room. She looked at us for a long moment. Her expressions were hard to read and I only felt wonder from her.

She smiled slightly as she looked at me. I felt her trying to get in my head again. It felt like pressure behind my eyes and tingling in the scalp but I wouldn't let her in.

In an old voice with a strong accent she says, "Very tricky you are, very powerful too." She paused as she looked at Tony and then back at me. "I see now. Very good."

She raises her hand and is wheeled out of the room without another word.

A little while later we were taken to a bedroom. The lady told Tony, "This one's for you." She went to the room next door but I stood at Tonys door. "This ones for you," she said to me.

"I'll stay with Tony!" I said in a demanding voice.

The lady looked at me kinda strangely as she said, "As you wish. Lunch will be served in one hour."

I smiled as I went into the bedroom and we were locked in.

We looked around the old room. It was very well furnished with a huge bed in the middle. Tony's luggage was already there. I assume mine was in the room next door.

We found a door that opened into my room and sure enough my luggage was there.

Both rooms shared a massive bathroom with a pool, a huge tub and a waterfall as a shower.

"I could get used to this." I told Tony.

"Yeah, it's not bad is it?" was his reply.

Tony and I wondered where Ann and Amy were. We knew they were talking to the higher ups whatever they called themselves.

Lunch was served to us in the room. I'm not sure exactly what it was but it tasted good. Tony waited for me to eat some before he had some. Talk about a chicken or what.

Six pm dinner was served in our room.

"Can we please be taken to Amy and Ann," I asked politely.

"Not right now, in due time." the lady told us. "You rest now. Breakfast will be served at seven am. Do you require anything else my lady?"

Tony spoke up asking, "are they okay, we just want to know what's going on!"

"Yes my lord, thay are well taken care of. All will be explained in due time. Rest now my lord." The lady said respectfully and she left locking the door once again.

We ate dinner, Tony and I had a shower together and he got into bed.

I went to my room and put on a nightgown, nothing super sexy or anything, just something to wear to bed, then joined Tony. He held out his arm so I could sleep tight against him. I rested my head on the side of his chest as we fell asleep.

I woke up early the next morning. It was still dark outside. I got out of bed and went to the balcony doors. Looking out I saw someone with a fire lit torch standing at the edge of the trees across the small open field.

I opened the doors and stepped out to the railing. It was a long way down. Looking back up I see three or four more torches converge together.

Just then the pressure behind my eyes got very strong. I held my head and fought the intrusion off. When I opened my eyes the lights from the torches were heading in different directions fast. They disappeared into the trees. Just as I was about to go back inside I saw two jeeps leave the compound headed in their direction very fast.

I went back inside and sat in a chair while I watched Tony sleep comfortably. I was thinking about Amy and Ann, wondering where they were at.

Then I had a thought.

Should I try, I wondered.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on Amy. I concentrated hard, I could smell her in the air. I knew she was close but where.

I tried hard to open my mind's eye but I couldn't do it. It wouldn't open. I listened closely. I could hear Tony's breathing, his heartbeat. I could hear other heartbeats nearby. Then I felt pain. Someone was trying to get in my head again. This angered me. I felt like I was close to locating Amy but the pain grew stronger.

I concentrated hard again, the pain was blocked. Now, where was the intruder I thought. Anger filled me with emotions. My mind's eye opened to see the old woman sitting in a room alone. Her eyes wide open.

The pain returns slightly as my mind's eyes vision blurs slightly.

Then I hear her in my thoughts as clear as if I were sitting in front of her.

"You're a very very powerful little one. I mean you no harm. You are much more powerful than the elder male.

We will talk face to face tomorrow. Rest now little one. We have much to teach you.

Then my mind's eye closed. When I opened my eyes, Tony was sitting up in bed. He was looking at me.

He held out his hand to me so I joined him in bed again.

"What were you doing just now," he asked.

I looked into his eyes. I knew he knew what I attempted to do.

"I'll never lie to you Tony but I need to know you'll trust me no matter what." I said.

"I trust you." he said back but he didn't sound totally convincing.

"Tony, I love you. I can feel you don't totally trust me, I know you're scared of what I can do. I am too. But I think this is the right place for me to learn how to master whatever this is." I could feel the trust building in him. This made me smile. I leaned into him and kissed him, he kissed me back lovingly.

I slid my leg over him, sitting on his belly as we continued to kiss. His hands are roaming all over my sides and thighs.

I feel his cock against the ass as he gets more and more excited.

Our loving kisses turn to hungry kisses as lust for one another grows.

The tingling becomes more and more prevalent. My desires increase with each kiss, with each touch. With every feeling of want and need.

Sitting up I look him in the eyes as I pull my nightgown over my head.

His eyes dance across my flesh like cold water on a hot piece of steel.

I lean over presenting my breasts to him. His hot breath causes goose bumps to rise from my smooth skin.

Both of his hands hold my hanging breasts as his lips kiss each hard nipple.

I sigh with delight as electricity shoots through me at the speed of sound.

Gently at first he sucks my left nipple. A rush of adrenaline hits my system giving me a huge rush. I moan loudly but I don't care.

His tongue slowly swirls around and over my nipple and the rest of my breast. I keep rising and falling as he plays me like a fine instrument rubbing my ass on his hard cock. He's leaking precum, getting me wetter and wetter.

Once he's satisfied, he moves to the right breast.

This one is a bit more sensitive. I know what's coming, I know what he's going to do. I know he's going to make me cum but there's nothing I can do. I'm so turned on now the inevitable orgasim is going to happen whether I want it to or not.

I put one hand down over it and the other braces me above him.

He takes his time, teasing me, taunting me mercilessly. Just his breath on my right nipple causes me to feel lightheaded. My eyes roll back in my head as my orgasim builds past the point of no return. I squeeze my useless penis tightly.

His tongue flicks over my hard nipple causing me to jump. Me legs squeeze his sides eliciting a slight wheeze.

My mind drifts off as the sensations overflow.

All at once he sucks that erogenous zone so hard I buck and twist as I scream out in ecstasy.

My head flies back so hard and so fast it catches Tony by surprise.

A high pitched squeal escaped my tight lips somehow as I tried to hold back the galaxy shattering orgasm.

I fall off him rolling to the floor before I let go of my tiny useless soft penis allowing my juices to hit the rug instead of all over Tony.

Tony got behind me as I was on my hands and knees.

He used the very wet head of his huge cock to rub pre-cum into my ass as my body continued to convulse.

Pushing the head in my tight ass I scream out in joy and ecstasy once again.

He held still while I got accustomed to his girth. His hands rested on my hips.

Leaning over he squeezes my breasts, raising my sexual awareness back up again.

I feel so good. I feel his pleasure, his primal lust builds within him and tries to match my own.

Slowly he forces an inch or two deeper then stops again.

His hands explore my body. Everywhere his touch goes, my senses are heightened.

A few more inches are pushed inside me again.

I'm starting to feel full. I feel his cock pulsing, I feel the heat. The desire.

I feel the need to push back but he holds me firm. I'm at his mercy. I'm his hole to fuck. I take what he gives me but I start to whimper and moan.

I flipped my head to look over my shoulder and get my long brunette hair out of the way.

His eyes are closed, he's trying not to explode just yet. He's trying to prolong the feeling between us but my hunger takes over.

"Fuck me baby," I say just loud enough for him to hear me. "Fuck your girl good and hard my love.

His hands hold my hips firm as he pushes a few more inches in.

My mind starts to wander off to that place, but I stop myself.

"Fuck me baby," I say louder.

His strong hands grip my soft hips tighter as I squeeze his cock with my ass muscles.

Finally I feel his pelvic bone tight against my soft skin. I wiggle my hips as much as he allows.

I'm so full, I want him to stay there forever but I need him to fuck me hard. I know he loves me as I love him to but now is the time to show me your primal side. Show me you're an animal. Take no mercy on me. Punish me for making you do the things I made you do.

"Punish me baby, show me you're the boss. Show me you're in charge. Take me to that place baby. I beg you.

He pulls out almost all the way. He spits on my hole and his massive hard cock then his powerful fingers dig into my hips, pulling me hard to him as he slams back in all the way jerking me forward.

I grunt loudly, my primal lust is almost at its peak.

With the speed of a locomotive he repeats this same bone rushing move.

The room is quickly filled with the sounds of pure lust. Grunts, moans, screams and slapping sounds fill our ears full. Nothing else matters.

My mind rushes to the quiet place in my mind that can't be seen but the sounds and smells are very present.

I concentrate on what Tony's doing to me. I concentrate hard.

Everything feels right, just Tony and I. Our thoughts and feelings combine. We become one as he pounds me harder and harder. I feel his sweat hitting my backside. It's hot, it's so wet. I know he's close. His loins keep expanding. The veins and ridges become more noticeable as I squeeze him with my ass again.

One final time he pushes in hard and fills me full. His cock twitches and jerks as he yells into the early morning air.

Seven or eight large pulses later he slips out and lays on the edge of the bed.

I get up and clean his shrinking member with my tongue and mouth. His love juice flows from me like a gentle stream.

We rested like that, me at his feet on the floor while he laid flat on the bed. His legs hanging off the edge. Then we got up and showered.

We snuggled in bed together as we drifted off to sleep again.

The next morning I woke up to the sounds of the door unlocking.

We had a sheet covering us barely as Tony held me loosely. He was still asleep.

The door opens and the maid enters with a trolley of food and drinks.

"Would the lady like breakfast in bed?" the maid asks politely.

Clearing my throat I say, "no, that's okay. We will get up."

"My lady, your breakfast cools quickly, I can put it on a bed tray." she offers.

"That would be nice, thank you," I told her.

Tony woke up. I leaned in and kissed him. The maid noticed but kept preparing the food on the trays.

Our kiss was interrupted when the maid asked, "one lump or to my lady."

I looked at Tony inquisitively asking "lumps? What's she talking about?"

He shrugs his shoulders. Looking back to the maid, she's holding a sugar cube with tongs.

Feeling a bit embarrassed I say, "Oh, silly me. None for me. What about you, my love?"

Tony looks and says, " No thank you. No coffee for me."

"My lord, this is morning tea. Coffee is not served until after breakfast unless you ask for it." the maid says, sounding rather snotty.

"Just water for me please, I don't drink tea or coffee. Thank you." Tony replied rather politely.

The maid served us a beautiful breakfast. She handed me a teacup as she said, "here is your very special tea made just the way Miss Amy instructed."

Tony and I both sat up a bit asking, "can we see them?"

"Everything in time. For now, eat, drink and enjoy. The seer will send for you after you are finished breakfast so please dress once you're done my lady."

I nodded acknowledging her.

"What am I to do today?" Tony asks, trying to sound like the maid.

"Master, you will be sent for as well. The elders are very interested in speaking with you. Please dress once you're ready." the maid told Tony.

"Will there be anything else?" She inquiries.

"No thank you we both say."

She left the room and locked us in once again.

After we ate, we washed up and got dressed.

Tony always looks sharp even in blue jeans and a t-shirt. Today was no different.

I wore my dark blue satin bra, panty and garter belt set with black stockings and a red and white floral print sundress.

I did my makeup flawlessly and lightly dusted myself with perfume.

The door unlocked just as I was putting my heels on and both the butler and the maid entered.

"Sir, please follow me." the butler asks.

Tony got up and gave me a kiss on the lips before following him out the door to the left.

"My lady looks ravishing!" the maid says with a smile. "please accompany me, I would be happy to show you the way to the seer!"

I love when people compliment me as a lady. A huge smile fills my face, "Why thank you." I said and I followed her out the door to the right.

I felt a bit nervous as I was led the opposite direction as Tony went but the sound of my heels in the halls calmed me.

The house was more like a mansion with grand halls, very spacious rooms and filled with antiquities. And of course everything was spotless.

We arrived at a giant double door with a massive door knocker on it.

The maid straightened her uniform and used the knocker.

The sound echoed in the hall with both knocks.

One door opened to a massive room filled with everything you could imagine.

In the middle of the room was a very large antique table. For as long as it was I found it strange that only one chair sat in the middle of it. On the other side was the old lady.

I was directed to sit and be still.

I sat there watching the old lady for a bit as I scanned the room. The ceiling was at least thirty feet up with stunning artwork of a time long past. Huge chandeliers hung about every twenty feet apart.

She seemed as though she was sleeping but I know she wasn't.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, then smiled saying, "Hello little strong one. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes I did kinda, thank you!" I said as I thought of the mind games from last night.

"Ah yes, those will stop now. I assure you of that little one. My name is Stella. I am also known as the seer. You are called Lisa now, is that right?"

"Yes, that's my name. It's nice to make your acquaintance." I tried to sound more proper.

"Tell me Lisa, how do you know of the hidden place?" Stella asks me.

"Hidden place?" my mind searches for an answer.

She smiles as she pats a large book on the table gently.

"The place in your mind my little Lisa?"

My mind races to come up with an answer but I don't really know how I go there, I just do.

She laughs as I sit silently.

"It's okay Lisa. I will show you how to go there anytime you wish.

"Tell me about you Lisa. Amy has told me some but I want to hear it from you." Stella asks

"Tell me how Amy and Ann are and I'll do my best to tell you what you want to know." was my cocky response.

She smiled and rang a little dell. A moment later Amy entered the room with a large man.

I got up and ran to her open arms.

"Are you okay Amy? Did they hurt you?" Then I whisper in her ear. "She keeps trying to get in my mind Amy. Is Ann okay too?"

She hugs me tightly. "Ann and I are fine. No one here will hurt us Lisa, remember I told you that. They want to know more about you. Go ahead and tell her what you know, baby girl."

Thinking fast I turn to Stella. "I'll answer any questions you have but Amy and Ann have to have dinner at minimum everyday from now on with Tony and I. Do we have a deal?"

"Of course Lisa, we don't want to keep you from one another. You are free here. Was her immediate reply.

"Then why is our door locked at night?" I ask.

"For your protection Lisa. You can never be too safe. If this bothers you then we will make other arrangements." Stella says.

"There are factions that have other ideas so safety is our number one priority." Stella confesses.

"The Toolo?" I ask

Stella raises an eyebrow, I see Amy has told you a few things. That's very good. Yes, the Toolo and others that used to be from within are always a threat." Stella says with a sigh.

"Who from within, great seer?" Amy inquires.

Stella just looked at Amy but didn't say anything.

After an awkward silence I asked, "If we are to be trusted then there can be no secrets."

Stella looked a bit surprised as she said, "You're absolutely right my girl, so why don't you let me into your mind. It's not going to hurt and then I'll know everything I need to know about you."

I looked at Amy, she looked guarded to me but she said, "go ahead my girl. You can trust she won't hurt you."

I looked down for a second to think. Could I trust her, Amy says I can but that look says otherwise. What does Stella want to know that I can't tell her? Is it a two way street where I can see into her mind? Would I even know what I'm looking at? So many questions and no answers. If I have to trust her then she has to earn it I thought.

12