How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,368 Followers

She pulled her fingers out of me, leaving me empty for only a moment, before pushing the plug back into my ass.

"Up on your knees slut!" Ms. Linda hissed as she stood.

With my hand behind my back I sat back on my heels keeping my eyes cast downward. Both women stood and adjusted their clothing, then fixed their make-up in the small mirror Max had in his office. They spoke about me, how well behaved I'd acted, and how willing I'd been to please them, speaking like I wasn't there. Occasionally they would look over their shoulders at me but they never acknowledged or spoke to me until they were done.

"Pucker up slut," Ms. Julia said as she walked toward me, "time to say goodnight." I pursed my lips as instructed not knowing what to expect. Ms. Julia lifted the back of her skirt and turned her ass to me. "And keep that dirty tongue in your mouth," Ms. Julia laughed, "you've just licked your slutty drippings off the floor, I can't imagine how dirty it is!" I pressed my lips against both cheeks as well as her asshole as she guided each of them to my mouth. Ms. Linda followed with the same process for my saying goodbye.

"I will tell you what slut," Ms. Linda said as she unclipped the garters and pulled the teddy I'd been wearing off my legs, "I will do you a favor, because this is so soaked you don't have to put it on again tonight."

"Thank you, Ms. Linda," I replied knowing it wasn't exactly a benefit to go without any lingerie the remainder of the evening, "and thank you both for your use and attention this evening."

"You're welcome slut." Ms. Julia said giving my left nipple a hard squeeze. "Now remember," she continued as Ms. Linda gave my nipple a pinch, "get dressed with the door open, no need to hide the fact you're the slut you are!"

"Yes Ms. Julia." I said to their backs as they walked out the door.

I waited for a moment before I stood and quickly retrieved my skirt. While it didn't offer much coverage, it was better than being bare ass! I quickly pulled on my blouse and buttoned it as two men walked past and snickered at my state. Finally managing to tuck in my blouse and have some semblance of normalcy I had to figure out what to do with my hair as it had been pulled, yanked and tugged for however long I'd been used. It took a bit of work in the small office mirror to look presentable again but I managed. As I made my way out to the bar area amber was hustling with singles tucked into her skirt, bottoms and bra. The club was packed which left me standing by the bar, not exactly what I wanted to do in the heels I was wearing. The night seemed to pass rather quickly from there and I managed to find a bar stool that was vacated so I could carefully and creatively sit. Aside from the fact I had on a short skirt and no panties I also had a very sore ass! As the bar started to clear out amber and I were able to talk a bit as well. I plucked tips from her clothing and counted them while she cleared the last of the tables.

"So, when do we start our maid duty?" amber asked as I organized her dollars.

"What do you mean?" I replied without looking up.

"You agreed earlier in the office," amber said feeding more glasses into the washer, "that we would go to Ms. Linda's to clean her place." She said looking dumbfounded at me wondering how I couldn't have remembered such a detail. "When does that start?"

"I guess I will have to find out." I replied realizing that the discussion they'd had, and the question I'd agreed to, while Ms. Julia had her hand up my skirt was about us pulling maid duty.

"I've seen your maid uniform Mistress," amber said showing a bit of her saucy side which she'd be punished for the following day, "I hope I don't have to wear so little."

"You'll wear what they give you," I said mustering all the sternness I could, "and you'll like it."

"Yes Ms. Allison." amber replied realizing she'd stepped over a line.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,368 Followers
12