How I Wish...

Story Info
Day dreaming fantasy.
791 words
2.71
8.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh how I'd like....to make you late for work

Monday.

As your alarm wakes us both up early in the morning I groan at the raging hard on I have. I roll over to watch you get, sleepily, get out of bed. Oh how I want to do bad things to you if you didn't have to be at work so soon.

I love how you sleep in the nude. Every morning I get to see your sizable breasts bounce as you slide into your tight leggings. Watching you bend over and search for clothes is such a treat.

How I wish I could freeze time and grab you, bend you over the bed and rip a hole in your leggings and shove my hard cock into your warm tight pussy.

You struggle to push me off of you claiming you really can't be late to work. I smack your big round ass hard and yank your long dark hair back. You moan and gasp as your head stretches back as I pound my aching cock into you.

"Shut your whore mouth or I'll cum on all over your face and you'll spend the rest of the day worrying if you missed any and everyone else can see it."

You moan because we both know how much you like it when I'm mean. As much as I like it when you're mean during sex.

I hadn't planned it this way but the way I have you bent over you can watch the clock tick on by getting later and later.

"Please cum I'm going to be late. Please just cum in me." You begin getting anxious as your buffer window closes.

I stop and slowly press my hard cock as deep as I can push myself into you. You moan and your mouth gaps.

"You know just how to get me off...." I trail off. Ever since we started having sex in high school and we were practicing the pull out method I grew a taboo desire for her pretending to push me off of her so I don't cum in her.

Now we are married and I still like wrestling even though we both know it's not an issue.

You growl and push yourself up but I push you back down and smack your ass. I know how weak you are when I pound your wet tight pussy.

I lean over your back to slide my hand up your neck and squeeze. Nibbling your ear like you like I whisper in your ear.

"If you don't stop me now you're going to go to work late and leaking cum with messy obvious sex hair. Dirty little slut."

Straightening back up I smack your ass again.

"Jared will be so mad at you for being late." I said.

Jared was her black boss that we liked to joke about how he flirted with her. Before we started dating my wife dated black guys. It was high school so the porn attitude of a white girl and black guy annoyed her. But now we liked to role play and she secretly wanted a big black cock again. Even though she didn't really care.

"Mmm I guess I'll have to suck his cock, again." You giggle as you look back at me mockingly.

Faux anger I smack your ass and tell you to shut up.

"Oh his cock is so much bigger than yours. I love the way he tastes in my mouth. Every morning his sweet salty goodness in my mouth." You school girl moan.

We both know you're playing because you don't like sucking dick. Just like you've never had anal. We like to pretend you're this pornstar level slut but in reality you're too timid around other people to even really flirt.

I pull your ponytail back so that you raise up to your hands.

"Shut up whore." I growl as I begin to stutter in my thrusts.

"Mmm when he's really mad he bends me over his desk and fucks my ass. Oh Jared yes! Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" You overly schoolgirl moan.

I bring both hands to you hips and relentlessly fuck you like a rabbit until I groan and sputter and shoot my load deep inside your pussy. We hold their panting and shaking. I hump your round bubble butt with a few thrusts making you think I'm not finished yet. You moan, honestly, making me think you do want more but if we don't stop now you really will be late.

I pull out and you moan. I pull out some new leggings for you and help you clean up.

Oh how I wish that's what happened. Or did it? Or did some of it?