How I won Back My Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On returning, I would find Sarah playing in the garden while Kate was busy preparing supper. We had our meals together and occasionally went out to my mom's place for our meal. I made sure to give Kate a goodnight kiss before we could retire. Sometimes the kiss we shared was prolonged, but I had to force myself to stop it. I knew very well that Kate wanted to be intimate with me. I longed to feel her naked skin and to make love. But I had to wait. Bella had told me half her plan, and the other half was known only to her.

I realized that I had not had sex for six months. Bella continued giving me a blowjob while I returned the favor by eating her pussy. I must admit that my pussy-eating skills had improved. Each time I left the gym, Bella warned me not to have sex with Kate. I really enjoyed seeing Kate being denied the pleasure of sex. I felt that I was in control of the situation.

~~~

Good time flies quickly and so did the two months. I received news about Derry and Cathy's arrival. Cathy wanted to meet us. Bella invited us all to her place and began explaining the final part of the plan.

As she explained, I couldn't help but notice Cathy blushing. I myself was surprised when I heard the plan.

"So, what do you think?" Bella asked.

"I don't know, Bels. Are you two willing to do this?" I questioned nervously.

"I have never done something like this before. But if I have to make Derry suffer, why not?" Cathy replied.

"Noel, a final thing. You remember I told you that Derry and Kate were high school lovers?" Bella asked suddenly becoming serious.

"Yes, Kate, I remember," I replied.

"I am really sorry, Noel, but there is something I need to tell you. I am sorry I hid this thing from you."

I was getting nervous.

"What is it, Bella? Is something bothering you?"

She gave a long pause. Cathy looked at us with confusion.

"Noel, Have you ever wondered from where Sarah got her blue eyes from?"

I held my breath. "I think Kate's mom had blue eyes."

There was a long pause. She stood up, went to the bedroom and got a file. She handed me the file.

I opened the file with my trembling hand. It was a DNA test report.

"Bels, what is it?" Cathy asked.

"Sarah is not my daughter," I managed to reply.

(To be continued)

12