All Comments on 'How I won Back My Wife Ch. 07-08'

by The_reader94

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A page is not a chapter

You have dragged this long enough. This story only needs two or three parts at most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He lives his kids so much that he hasn’t seen them for over a year?

And then you introduce the daughter just to kill her off?

I mean, come on. It’s not sad or emotionally charged because we don’t know who she is. You might as well have not written about her at all.

And all of a sudden Noel’s a sex god and a Machiavellian player?

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

i do hope the little girl ends up okay

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
This is simply childish

This is NOT real revenge. It in no way matches the things Derry did with his now ex-wife. A little teasing massage. The whole thing is stupid and childish. Then, he admits to still loving his ex-wife, The slut that treated him like crap and walked all over him... and he LET HER DO IT! In fact, he bent over backwards to help her cuck him. This is just so unbelievable as to be ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is like several unrelated stories

Printed out cut up then pasted together in no specific order. The dialogue is weirdly bad. The emotions are fake and don’t work. Every character seems too controlled.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 4 years ago
Cold hearted

How can you raise a child for years, and the turn your back on her, she's innocent in all of this, She may not be his blood, but he is "the only Father/ Daddy" she knows. This character needs to be improved. The story is sliding further down the scale, 3- stars.

LostYouthLostYouthover 4 years ago
Comments - Undesirable

Don't Let Anonymous' hinder a great story you have going. Everyone has an view, and so far this is a great piece of writing. Can't wait to read more, I do hope that Sarah is fine and Noel and his EX stays friends and he, continues to play with Derry and lets Kate know the low life that Derry is. Again, outstanding writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

next he will take the slut and her daughter back he should be having sex with cathy in front of derry instead he is just giving her a massage rubbish get on with the revenge how long are you going to hang this slow story out

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Need

Need a little real revenge on both cheaters. Hope the injured child dodge doesn't lead to reconciliation with Kate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHAT?????????

First......I'm not knowingly eating another man's cum out of any woman.

Second.....All that sonofabitch would've heard when he was fucking my wife on my anniversary was me chambering a 40 cal round just behind his ear right before I beat him a little with my paraordnance.

Third........ That bitch would've known my rage by the time I had left my house.

Fourth........I'd have fucked his wife instead of giving her a pissant back rub

Fifth.........Finish the fucking story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story is a complete train wreck

Sometimes I'm not sure it's the same story or characters. The dialogue is disjointed and unrealistic. You need to end this and start something new. This was simply badly done on every level.

1 star

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
This story drags on like a dead marriage

Hurry up and put it and us readers out of our misery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I 'VE READ.....

And if you're going to take all the previous chapters to get to this half asses revenge of giving a massage to the wife of the man who appears to have ducked his own wife multiple times, I can only say that I couldn't be happier that I didn't waste my time on this ridiculous piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This WAS a Pleasurable...

Tale until Sarah got hit by the car. Now I'm afraid, not so much. Derry may have been

the sperm-donor for Sarah, but Noel was/is her daddy

.

Another twist in an already twisted tale.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Absolute garbage! Are Brits really so stuffy and prissy? Weak and trembling. Sad.

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

The story is a bit disjointed. There are abrupt delays and shifts between the characters who show no signs of character development as if life is suspended for every other character except Noel. It makes it hard to imagine where this is headed.

RodzzzRodzzz25 days ago

It's not bad. In all actuality, given a chance, it might even be good. But how would I know after giving up so abruptly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_reader94@The_reader94
Student, teacher, musician, gamer, movie addict, books lover, athlete and a passionate dreamer. I like to write stories to help me work in my writing skills. English is not my first language, but I love to give it a try. I have written stories on the other site, and am thinki...

SIMILAR Stories