All Comments on 'How I won Back My Wife Ch. 09'

by The_reader94

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Close

Close to a RAAC, but dodged so far. When is Noel going to take a run at Derry?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
Considering everyone was cheating,

Who cares who did what it when?

But I have to ask, why did Kate claim to love Noel when her actions said the complete opposite?

She fucked Derry in front of him, claiming it was what he wanted based on what Bella told him to do, so how could Derry continue to blackmail her? She kept saying she loved only Noel but when did she show that? It makes no sense for her to claim she loved Noel because she sure didn’t act like it.

If she was beautiful before, then why do you believe that she would be unattractive now? You don’t get ugly because you cheated. Again, not consistent.

Noel didn’t see Sarah for a year, there had better be some goddamn anger issues as she was abandoned by the man she thinks is her dad...and why did Derry leave Kate?

Your story generates more questions than answers and it ruins the story. It has to be consistent. Even if Kate has said that she lived Noel but thought the cuckold thing was what he wanted because he never argued against it....even that would have made more sense than Kate claiming to only love Noel.

Trash this chapter and start over. But first, start by re-reading your other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so far.... good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 10

has to be pretty long.

With all the open questions in this story and what has to happen to Darry, you have to make it a long chapter.

I'm a fan of happy endings and so far I'm not sure, which kind of happy ending I prefer.

Noel and Kate together again: Well, in this case there has to resolved a lot of feelings and I think it's still possible without beeing Noel a so called sissy. However, Derry has to suffer and leave the scene somehow - and I don't mean killing.

Noel and Bella: I'm not sure if this is possible because of cancer. I don't know, if it means she will pass away or just maybe pass away.

Noel and Cathy: I don't see it yet, but it's still a way to go.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous, but I've tried to activate my account since June 2019 and LIT didn't help me so far in any way.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 4 years ago
This story needs an outline and an editor

9 chapters and no winners or winning.

The plot is not consistent does not flow as one story arc from chapter to chapter. The characters names remain the same but motivations, actions , emotions etc are not consistent.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
Wow

Good story, very detailed. I wish I had known the whole plan that Bella had when Noel was pretending to be the willing Cuck. I can't figure out how that would end up being a winning strategy. I mean how could Kate have love for hubby and still cheat on him, then lie about how long she'd been cheating. When Noel 'left' the cuck porn on his laptop for Kate to find, she made out to Noel that she was just then getting a lover. Even if it were true wouldn't she have to look around for a while to find someone? And to fuck her lover on her anniversary! She definitely had to have lost respect for hubby. Of course then the so called blackmail. I suppose that would work.

That aside I like this story. Wish the tenth chapter was available now!

Can't understand Kate. How far back was she cheating on Noel to have been impregnated by Derry years ago. Or was Derry the father? Also, if she's hurting for money can't she get cold support from Derry - for that matter could Noel get back child support for the expenses he had raising the kid.

It's convoluted and I like that to a point, as long as all the convolutions are worked out and explained by the time the story ends.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
my problem is the same with 90% of the writers here

So if a husband doesn't what to take a cheating wife back, then some how its his pride and ego. But the fact that his wife cheated for years and there a possibility that the kid isn't his. All that doesn't factor into his decision. Wow I guess he's just a jerk for not wanting to stay married.

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
Hmmm

This story is like where authors drag out book series, eventually readers get tired and stop reading the series. With this the chapters are too short and it makes for choppy reading and trying to keep track of the story is hard.

As far as Derry goes it is obvious his goal was to destroy the Marriage,he wanted revenge on Noel, thus when Noel is gone he dissapears,he has no interest in Kate or Sarah. To be honest Kate is not the least bit sympathetic, she claims Derry was blackmailing her yet when Noel finds out (thereby eliminating the blackmail) she keeps fucking Derry and is happy to cuck him. The other thing is if Derry blackmails her why does she get pregnant w his kid? Her actions indicate she loved the fucker and only saw Noel as a meal ticket.

And why the hell didn't Noel sue Derry for child support? While a court would require him to give child support he could sue to make sure Derry helped.

The story doesn't add up,especially Kate's behavior.if she truly loved Noel she would have come clean once he found out,but instead she tried to make him her cuckold.her only regrets seem to be buyers remorse with Derry.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Huedogg2, hubby is just a jerk from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay so Kate indeed loved Derry but never, I repeat never wanted to leave her hubby. She just wanted to have two lovers while staying in a monogamous relationship with her hubby. Isn't that great? Bad bad Derry he "seduced" poor Katey and made her do such horrible things to her poor hubby. Now that hubby has listened to her justification he must take her back and accept the role of "father" to Derry's biological daughter. Go team #NoKate!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_reader94@The_reader94
Student, teacher, musician, gamer, movie addict, books lover, athlete and a passionate dreamer. I like to write stories to help me work in my writing skills. English is not my first language, but I love to give it a try. I have written stories on the other site, and am thinki...

SIMILAR Stories