How It All Ended

Story Info
What the fuck.
1.2k words
2.75
42.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our sex life continued hot and frequent. We fucked Carol every moment that we could be alone. We fucked in the car. We fucked in a closed office at work. We fucked in the woods. At home we were naked all the time fondling, stroking, sucking and more more fucking.

There seemed to be no limits to our sexual adventures. John and I fucked Carol together, both cocks sliding into your ever wet cunt. Or one in your cunt and one in your ass.When I watched John fuck you, his cock glistening with your juices and you cunt grasping his cock, I felt I was in a wonderland.

I also felt a bit lost. I loved the sex, but was I losing Carol? Were we still a married couple? More and more I ended up watching John fuck Carol. It was exciting but a little odd.

One night Carol wanted to go dancing at a bar in DC "Margin Meeting". It was a well known pick up spot.

Carol dressed to kill, Clinging black jersey dress, backless, very short with a lot of cleavage. Of course she wore no underwear. I wore my usual button down shirt and khakis. John wore a very tight pair of pants with his cock outlined and a sheer batik shirt. Clearly I was the stuffy old man.

I was the designated driver. While I drove into the district, Carol and John were in the back seat making out. I turned my mirror so that I could watch them. John was finger fucking Carol and I could smell her sex. We quickly got into Georgetown and I told John and Carol to straighten up before we got to the club. As we pulled up to the valet stand Carol leaned over the back seat and pulled my head around and gave me a blistering tongue filled kiss.

The valet opened the back door and Carol wriggled out of the seat with her dress sliding up to nearly her waist. The valet gawked at her shameless display of her shaved mound. John got out next and his erection nearly poked out of his pants. This time the valet smirked. We walked into the club, slipped the doorman a twenty and were seated at a prime private round booth overlooking the dance floor. The three of us shimmied into the booth with Carol in the middle.

A waitress came over to our table to take our drink orders. The waitress was dressed in a tight black bustier and skimpy black panties. When she bent over her tits slipped out showcasing her nipples. The three of us enjoyed the show and by the way ordered martinis. When she walked back to the bar her ass cheeks were fully exposed.

John and I leered.

Carol said, "I'd like that job." "I love to flash my tits and mine are better than hers."

I looked around the club. It was dark except for a spotlight on the dance floor and bar. It was crowded with good looking youngish, well dressed people and they all looked like they were on the make. There were tables of young well dressed men and an equal number of table of hot young women dressed in club clothes.

The waitress delivered our martinis with another welcome display of her tits. She looked at Carol, John and me and smiled knowingly.

We sipped our martinis and scoped out the club and the crowd. I had my arm around Carol's shoulder and she snuggled up to me. Her dress had crept up to a brazen display of thigh and mound. On the other side John was softly running his hand up and down her leg. We were clearly all getting turned on.

Carol said she had to go the ladies room. John and I watched as she swayed her hips and we could get a peek at the bottom of her ass cheeks. When she came out a guy stopped her and started chatting. Carol smiled at him and gazed up at him face invitingly. She started flipping her hair, touching his arm, moving into his space and flirting with him.

I said to john, "I wonder what's going on?"

John said, "The poor guy doesn't have a chance."

While Carol flirted John and I were doing some people watching around the club. The men's tables were gradually emptying and they were now sitting with the women. A DJ named PPops walked up to the small stage and waved to the crowd. He must have been a regular as there were a number of cheers and waves. He was a largish man, about 6 feet + with large muscles. He was wearing a T shirt with sleeves cut off to his shoulders. Both of his arms were sleeves of bright tattoos.

I started looking around for Carol. I saw her at a table of guys, including the one that chatted her up outside the ladies room. She was smiling and laughing, in full flirt mode. I watched her faking pulling her dress down but was really pulling it up to flash her legs and I'm sure her bald mound. Carol moved to sit on the lap of the guys next to her. Once on his lap she put her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

I thought WTF and told John we should get over to Carol before things got out of hand. We approached the table and stood behind Carol.

She looked up and introduced us. "This is Dick, my husband and that is John our intimate friend."

I smiled and said hello. They invited John and I to join them. They were a raucous group, all good friends. I sat down and pulled Carol to my lap. She shrugged at the group, sat on my lap, leaned over and pulled John in for a hot kiss.

Several of the guys groaned and said, "Hey when's my turn?"

Carol stood up and started going around the table giving all of them a passionate kiss. When she got back to me her face and chest were flushed deeply red and her nipples were poking through the clinging material of her dress. She then sat on John's lap and wriggled her ass on his erection. Her dress was nearly up to her waist giving glimpses of her shaved mound.

The guys at the table were all grinning, leering at Carol and giving each other high fives. The DJ started playing a mix of new and old music. The dance floor was soon crowded. I took Carol's hand and pulled her to the floor for a slow old Sinatra song. She molded herself to me, pressed her tits to my chest and humped my leg with her cunt.

I whispered, "Having fun"?

Carol whispered back, "Oh yeah, I want to fuck them all."

I said, "I don't think that's a good idea".

Our dance ended in a passionate kiss while I fondled her tits and stroked her ass. We went back to the table and Carol pulled John to the dance floor. They clung to each other and it looked more like fucking than dancing. Carol came back and sat on my lap, her nipples poking through her dress, her chest and cheeks flushed a deep red and her eyes glazed with lust.

It was getting late and I whispered to Carol and John that we should be getting home.

Carol frowned and said, "I want to fuck them all."

I said, "No."

Carol said, "I'm going back to their place and fuck them all."

At that point I knew that our loving relationship had become sex and sex and nothing else.

That's how it all ended.