All Comments on 'How It All Ended'

by hornycarol

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 3 years ago

Carol unchained! No holds barred. All of Carol bared. Enjoy, guys!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

To the author.... Do you really think this is a good story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why waste me time. This story could have taken another page or two. But no it just Sucks!!!!!!!

JohnnySmith_03JohnnySmith_03almost 3 years ago

Would have been nice to have the rest of the story. Did you ask for a divorce? Did you tell her you were sad? Did she accept the break up? Did she care at all? 3 stars for half a story. Love to give you 5 stars for the rest.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Dude, what the fuck was this bullshit?

The change from third person to second person then to first person was amateurish and idiotic. Her behaviour was reminiscent of PTSD or possibly a brain tumour that causes her to act in bizarre and dangerous ways.

I don’t know how you thought this was erotic but you’re obviously incapable of writing.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Shit story, about a slut and her Cuck

Earns 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

?????????? Wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's a story as old as time. Most authors wouldn't agree with the science on the matter, because our culture is heavily biased towards 'free love'. The hard data shows that as a pair bonding mammal, we can only have so many partners before our ability to pair bond is destroyed.

Now, men can pair bond with something like 50%-100% more partners than women. Probably because it makes sense in an evolutionary sense. Women can only pair bond with like 6-12 people before they absolutely can't anymore. Sure, they can still technically be monogamous to one man/woman....but they wouldn't FEEL any bonding chemicals. It would simply be some gal/guy she fucks and lives with. There wouldn't be any depth there.

It's why sexually active people are garbage at long term relationships. It's also why we see the cliche' of the high school sweetheart sweeping a cheater off their feet. They are STILL somewhat pair bonded to them. If your man/woman has had more than 12 partners before you.....I'mma tell you the truth....they settled for you. They don't feel much for you beyond a little lust, and that warm feeling of finding a decent roommate.

patilliepatilliealmost 3 years ago

You left the story incomplete. What did Carol actually end up doing? You threw away good pussy, suited to your kinks, for this? How did the relationship play out before you separated? Lots to ccover. But this is what can happen in the sharing or hotwife lifestyle, so cautionary tale for sure.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

An idiotic situation but if you meant "That's how it all ended" meaning that's when she went off and fucked that bunch of guys and you filed for divorce... the it's at least understandable. It was a total farce or load of shit in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Play stupid games...win stupid prizes.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
Ha!

I see the BTBers got all upset again.

Probably jerked off to the story first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can we please have a zero stars to choose? This wouldn't get a 15 year old male hard. Putrid ill written trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A series of sex acts is not a story. This indicates that hornycarol likes male voyeurs. No characters I liked, no drama, no interesting dialogue, no explanation why Dick stays with Carol and John and no character development except they are all horny.

Fatass47Fatass47almost 3 years ago

Actually a very stupid, very poorly written bit of trash. Don’t give up your day job.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyalmost 3 years ago

I liked this story. I don't understand why those people who are the first ones to hate any story that involves a cuck and a hotwife would criticize this story when the husband finally realizes that his wife has gone too far and that their loving relationship has come to an end. The unhappy ending should be a warning to all couples who are promiscuous.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

It doesn't matter if crap is incomplete or not, it smells like that too. And even more crap stinks longer. So if you ask for a sequel, keep in mind that you will have to endure the smell longer!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Easy come, easy go... Wait, did I spell that right? 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

when you let another in your bedroom,there danger of the end.what is meant by marriage.this story was a teenage fanasy.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Why did you write ths?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

sick sick sick he is a cockold i would tell her if she continues then a divorce will be in the works

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 3 years ago
Brief and realistic

That was no longer a marriage, if she was going to fuck any young cock offered. Better to cut the loses quickly that continue living with a whore. What normal man needs a whore for a wife. She's going to bring STDs home and if they have children, most likely won't be his. Good riddance.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

This was the literary equivalent of an anal hook.

It was truly stupid, half baked, empty, devoid of anything worthwhile and as much as you little boys like to think women are all slutty little bitches and easily taken to bed, remember guys are worse (yes thats the truth to the little crazy Qanons telling us women cheat more and its been hidden since the 20's....get help kid).

If ridiculous was the goal...congratz you won. If you think anyone with an IQ higher than the number of digits on their hands found this erotic, you lose, or in the case of so many writers and readers ..."loose".

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Everyone got what they deserved … fucked!

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

What’s with all the cuck shit Virtually every story is about some wimpy cuck. Are there no men on this site just wimps?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Stupid cuck husband.

That is what always happens.

Let the wife have her hall pass she'll grab a pack of hall passes.

Stupid cuck husband loses in the end.

Some dick will always be better than the other.

Hate cuck stories.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

"When I watched John fuck you, his cock glistening with your juices and you cunt grasping his cock" - You were telling the story in 3rd person, referring to "Carol," suddenly it's "you?"

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

Well, not the ending I had hoped for. But it was well written. Thank you for the story. I enjoyed it.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Poor man just can't get even cuck whore shit right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous