How It All Started Ch. 02

Story Info
The three way sex gets better and better.
1.3k words
4.33
18.8k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just watched my wife Carol fuck my best friend John. I was in excruciating pain with jealousy and totally in lust. I loved it. It was something Carol and I had schemed over many a night of hot sex. She would go crazy with lust when I whispered about wanting her to fuck John.

Now in the afterglow, Carol was lying on the bed breathing hard and with a big smile on her face, but looking a little guilty. John was lying there looking pleased but a bit embarrassed.

I pulled Carol to me and hugged and kissed her. She was a little sweaty and flushed.

She looked at me and asked , "Are we ok?"

I put my arms around her and said, "I love you more than ever."

Carol put her head on my shoulder and her leg over mine. John smiled and pressed his still wet cock against my leg.

I needed more and had to reclaim Carol's cunt. The three of us lay there a while, still naked, recuperating. After a few minutes I started tenderly fingering Carol's sopping cunt. John's juices ran down her leg. Soon she was moaning into my mouth as I kissed her. My cock was hard as steel as I pictured them fucking. I kissed my way down her body and pulled her cunt to my face. I inhaled the smell of sex and was overwhelmed with animal lust. I licked and lapped her overflowing cunt.

She groaned, "Ahhh, yeah, suck my cunt."

I pushed my whole face into her cunt and was lost in a new wonderland of sexual depravity. I was desperate to consume their juices. I could taste Carol's familiar juices and John's cum was an added excitement. I almost drooled over the perverted act of licking my wife's freshly fucked cunt. My cock was pulsing with new sensations. I knelt up and kissed her with my face covered in their cum. She stuck her tongue deeply into my salivating mouth and sucked on my tongue tasting their mingled sex sauce.

I could see that john's cock was hard again watching us.

I rubbed my cock on Carol's vaginal lips and soon it too was dripping. I couldn't wait. I pushed into the warm wetness of her freshly fucked cunt. This was a new level of perversion for Carol and I. We always had a wild sex life, but this was deeper and dirtier. I froze for a moment relishing the feel of John's cum mingled with Carol's juices.

Carol was impatient. She humped up and pressed forward pulling my cock deeper into her cunt. She was in a sexual delirium, on overload with all the new and depraved sex. Her body was flushed deep red and she was sweating from her exertions. He nipples were harder than I had ever seen them. Her cunt was swollen from fucking John.

I started fucking slowly. As I gradually increased my strokes into her I felt lightheaded and lost in the new sensations. I lost control and started fucking her harder than I ever had. My cock was like a steel canon. I started blasting wave after wave of cum into her cunt. I couldn't stop. I kept staying hard after each explosion of cum. My cum seemed endless. Each time I shot my cum my whole body reverberated with intense hot ecstasy. I wanted this moment to last forever.

My mind was totally consumed with my heightened sexual appetite. I think I saw stars.

Carol was thrashing around, her whole body shaking as she moaned over and over.

She moaned, "Ahhhh, Don't Stop, Don't stop, cumming, ccccumming."

My breath was labored. I thought I'm going to have a heart attack. I slumped down on Carol, still shooting smaller shots of cum into her. I kissed Carol panting and puffing. I held her as her orgasms kept coming.

I finally mumbled, "Ohh my fucking God. Ahhh love you love you"

I fell onto my back, arms and legs spread and beaming at Carol and John. We all rested for several minutes, glowing.

John took Carol's face in his hands and gave her soft kisses all over her. He caressed her body until he was cupping her cunt and gently finger fucking her. His fingers were soaked with all of our juices. He slid down so he could caress her tits and suck her nipples.

Carol sighed and softly pushed him down to her inflamed cunt.

She sighed, "Gently, Gently, lap my cunt."

John buried his face in Carol's vagina. He inhaled deeply our sex smells. He started slurping her bounty of sex juices. His tongue was softly exploring the reaches of her cunt. He drank deeply of our mingled fluids. He lapped her vaginal lips and sucked on her engorged clitoris. Carol kept erupting in small orgasms squirting more cum. She was gently caressing his face and softly pulling him to her. She pushed her hips up and closed her legs around his face.

Carol, "Ohhhh, Johnnn, Soft Soft".

I could see John's cock leaking copious pre cum on the bed. With his face soaked with sex juices he moved up and kissed Carol deeply. His cock was now at the edge of her cunt, throbbing. Carol pulled him up so that his cock was at her mouth. She licked the purple head and the shaft down to his balls.

The veins in his cock were pulsing and he was trembling with lust.

Carol sucked his cock into her mouth, tongue lapping every sensitive nerve. She looked up into his eyes. Her eyes became clouded with lust and she kept sucking his cock while stroking it. She used her saliva and his pre cum to lubricate his cock.

John was moaning and he started to face fuck Carol. His whole body was shaking and clenching. Carol was sucking wildly and John was thrusting into her mouth with sexual, uncontrolled lust. His hips were frantically thrusting, out of control. He froze rigid and I could see him spurting cum into Carol's welcoming mouth. She swallowed it all and smiled at him.

I leaned down and kissed her deeply, sharing John's cum.

John unexpectedly leaned into me and kissed me thrusting his tongue into my mouth. I was very surprised. I had never kissed a man before.

He looked at me and said, "It just felt like the right thing to do."

I patted him on shoulder and said it was welcome and OK.

We were all exhausted.

I said to John that he should sleep over, with us, in our bed. He beamed. Carol beamed her approval.

We fell asleep with Carol is the middle. I was snuggled up to her back with my cock between her ass cheeks. John was facing away from Carol and she wrapped her arms around him. We were a cozy sexy threesome. We all drifted off to sleep.

In the middle of the night I woke up to a shaking bed. I looked thru sleepy eyes and saw John fucking Carol. They were both furiously lunging, stroking into each other's bodies. John's cock was coated with Carol's sex sauce. Carol was wildly humping her hips hungrily meeting John's every thrust.

Carol was moaning, "Ohhhhh, fucccck,"

John groaned, "Unhhhh, Unhhhh."

I sat up and they realized that I was awake. They both looked at me with lust hooded eyes. I moved to Carol and kissed her and kissed her.

She started grunting into my mouth, "Cummmming, Fucking god, Argh".

I kept kissing her and reached her tits to pinch her nipples, hard. I moved my hand down to her cunt and started stroking John's cock. It felt hard, wet and I could feel it throbbing. I sensed he was about to cum and I pulled his cock out of Carol and aimed it at my newly hard cock. I felt it splash on me and I grabbed my cock and used John's cum as lubricant and shot my cum on his cock. Again reaching a new low of degeneracy.

We had a passionate three way hug, our cocks coating Carol's tits.

I didn't know where this was headed but I wanted it to continue.