All Comments on 'How It All Started'

by hornycarol

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Old used up shit

The cuck, the whore, and the friend for probably the 11,321 time in a LW story. Can't you cuck authors find a.new plot?

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

And I hope you stay there and never come back!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Oh, look, they fucked.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 3 years ago

Thanks, I enjoyed that story. And I would suggest to 26thNC that he read the tags next time. Cuckold and wife watching tells you what it's going to be about. Why read the story if you don't approve?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Who cares how you got there?

Did you leave them there without any clothes, money or transportation while you destroyec their lives? That is all that is important now.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Please do not continue this sorry retread of old motifs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where's he going?

To the nearest divorce lawyer where he'll lose half his stuff and find himself paying his cheating slut wife to fuck anyone she can drag into her bed. Is anyone really THAT stupid?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erm

Like everyone else this is poor even from you. This story is pure garbage I’m really sorry to say this story lacks imagination and creativity it feels like it was rushed or like a kid had written it . It feels like you are trying to hard in a category which is stale These stories have been done to death from newbies. And you writing like this makes you look like a complete fool . The loving wife category needs to “dry out “ so to speak because of the influx from newbies have made this sort of story dead so the loving wife category is at the moment swamped with this type of stories. Trouble is you show a talent and while this problem is swamping the loving wife category. Might I make a suggestion and go have fun in other categories you never know you might get fantastic ideas for stories if you try different types of category’s. And who is to say if you try a different category people might love your stories but until you try you will never know so go spread your wings and try different categories .

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
26thNCuck Approved

it was an amazing read which i enjoyed till the end. Wishing you the best and cant wait to read more of your work

5 stars & my stamp of approval

- 26thNCuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sadly, exactly what was to be expected by the title

Just look at the URL. Twenty-three stories with the same cliche title. Of so little effort is spent on the title, how much could have been spent on the story?

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
Since you are all so close

When are you going gay and sick each others cocks? Think Carol would get turned?

ONE*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Old used up shit...

...oh no, not the story. That was great. I'm talking about 26thNC's constant whining like a baby. It's sad to watch his downward spiral into Dementia. But hey, that only means that one day soon his miserable excuse for a brain will finally fail him to where he won't be able to log on ever again. Happy days ahead my friends.

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

If you want to turn Carol on more than she already is all you have to do is. I'm not sure your up for this. Get John to, or you will have to suck your buddy John's Cock ! Yes I know. If you what Carol to cum in buckets clean her up. Yes that's right after John finishes in your wife.

You've sucked him so why not.

Let us know how that went !

"(!)"

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 3 years ago
26thNC is a homo himself

He just can't bring himself to come out of the closet. 26 has the sucked cocks of those real men who have taken his wife from him and made him her douche bag.. He is addicted to these type stories and for that reason he simply cannot let them go unread. He protests too much not to have had more balls on his chin than a trained circus seal. What's the bet that he cross dresses and solicits his cock sucking skills at the bus station? Want to get him a Christmas present? Get him what he really wants; knee pads and a money changer he can wear on his belt. $1.00 blow jobs can become a lot of quarters to a rampant cock loving, skirt wearing sissy like 26.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT FUN STORY

I enjoyed this story...horny for next chapter

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
Decent history on how sharing started

but it goes right into cucky land when the husband splooges over the copulating couple. He has his own wife right there, ready willing and able to accommodate his turn, and he chooses his hand-weak sauce.

Bogey3Bogey3over 3 years ago
Nice

Fun read. Keep it up

😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Old over used plot. Why? Only a few ways to get where cuck husband in story ended up. It requires a mentally ill or bi-sexual husband and a slut wife. Any third man will do as few dudes pass on free pussy especially in LW World.

I think these authors go this route because they are excited by a hot aroused woman and they only see those aroused women with other men. These authors have no ability to arouse the women in their real lives.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyalmost 3 years ago

Don't pay any attention to the naysayers who will criticize this story just because it is about a cuckold situation. These persons will totally ignore that you have done a great job in describing the nudist experiences. There are two aspects that really make the story work for me. First, I love the uninhibited and somewhat innocent lead up where the three characters enjoy being nude together. It's erotic and intimate. The second aspect that I like is that the three characters are close friends who trust and respect each other. They aren't being promiscuous. Why is it that so many readers are okay with a character having sex with a complete stranger, but they have a problem with this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let me just take this moment to say this was a nice story. Friends who all enjoy being with each other, no drama, the couple are both on the same page with what they want. Very nice.

That being said it’s time to say how much of a total douchebag that mattenw/26thNC assclown is. Imagine your life being so worthless that all you do is make lame comments about free fictional stories from multiple accounts. What a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"There bodies" Where bodies? I'll bet you meant "their bodies". I wouldn't point out one mistake, but this story (which I like the theme of) was rife with errors. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter, but I hope you found an editor or proofreader after finishing this one.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6910 months ago

Dick is being left behind. If Carol had met John before Dick, she would have married John and the Dick would not be getting any pussy at all.

Story is well written with a good plot so is deserving of a four. That said, I have a couple criticisms of the plot. Story emphasizes that they work so many hours and so hard but yet they seem to spend an awful lot of time at clubs or Carol dresses provocatively and skinny dipping in remote forested areas. I found the club life and the hiking life to be contradictory of the time constraints imposed by their work life.

Carol is a lucky woman. She has an attentive husband who doesn't mind sharing her or her showing off at clubs. Her friend John gives her lots of satisfaction and I'm sure she will find some others at the clubs. Hopefully, Dick won't mind her inviting those others into her bed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous