How It All Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it the same with women?"

"Are you asking if women are turned on by two women having sex?"

It suddenly struck me as odd that this subject never came up before.

"No. Sorry. I meant, are women turned on by two men having sex?"

She was quiet for a moment.

"I can't speak for all women, but for me, I would have to say yes. Two guys getting it on could only be described as fucking hot!"

Okay, I thought. That was an excellent start. I didn't really doubt how Leah would react, but it was great to hear it.

"So... how about two guys sitting naked in a hot tub? Does that turn you on too?"

I needed a drink. My throat was so dry.

"I know you love getting naked in hot tubs," she began, "and yes, two guys naked in a hot tub is a turn-on."

I was getting light-headed now. I needed to press on.

"You know that Ian and I were naked in the tub tonight... right?"

"Of course, I know that," she replied. "I think it's physically impossible for you to be in a hot tub with anything on."

"And you also know what happens to me when I sit in a hot tub naked, and the jets hit me just at the right spot?"

"Yes, I do. It's poking me in the back right now."

I paused for a moment.

I wasn't quite sure where to take it from here.

It turns out I didn't have to worry.

"Am I to assume you got hard while sitting in the hot tub tonight?"

Her voice sounded different.

Her legs were getting restless, too, a clear sign that she was getting turned on.

"Is it okay if I did?" I asked, trying not to sound too eager.

"Of course." She replied.

Leah's breathing was starting to become heavier. She was definitely getting turned on.

"Did Ian see it?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered. My cock was rock hard now, and she was pushing back against me.

I heard the familiar sound of her fingers at play between her legs.

I really love that sound.

"Tell me the rest." Her voice trailed off. She was done with talking and wanted to listen.

Leah loved it when I talked dirty. She couldn't ever pull it off herself.

"The water felt so amazing, and I was getting so hard. The longer I was hard, the more I wanted to do something about it. The more I thought about doing something about it, the more I imagined Ian watching me."

I moved my hands to her breasts. Her skin was covered in a thin sheen of perspiration. Her nipples, fully erect, pressed against my palms.

Leah quickly threw the sheets off and rested her free hand on mine, squeezing it. She wanted me to play with her tits.

"Did he get hard too?" Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"He said he wasn't but would be if I kept going. So I kept going."

"Did it work? Did you see him? His cock, I mean?"

She was so close.

I paused.

"Yes."

With that, she moaned; I could feel the muscles in her arms flex.

I didn't have to see them. I knew that Leah's fingers had found their rhythm.

It was now or never.

"I asked him if he minded if I jerked off in front of him, and he said it was okay as long as he joined me."

Leah's orgasm took both of us by surprise. Her body immediately tensed, and her legs stiffened as usual when she came. Leah inhaled deeply and held her breath. I held my breath, waiting for the waves of pleasure to complete their journey from her perfect pussy, down through her legs, and then shooting back to her brain.

This was a really good one.

I lightly trailed my fingers through my wife's hair, allowing Leah to catch her breath. Although she was fully relaxed, I knew her fingers would still be busy.

"Should I continue?"

She purred. I took that as a yes. Leah usually gets turned on, but this was a whole new level.

Over the next few minutes, I described what Ian and I did in detail. Leah continued to bring herself to orgasm after orgasm. She was insatiable. I felt her arm moving again when I thought she was done.

I stopped counting after 10 intense orgasms before she finally fully relaxed against me. Her breathing became more even. She didn't move.

I lay there with her on top of me until I was sure she was asleep. She was out of it.

With some difficulty, I managed to roll her onto her side and cover her up. With the smell of her sex lingering in the air, I lay there for a while, trying to decide if I should take care of myself but decided instead to go to sleep. I didn't want to take the chance of waking her up.

__________________________________________________________

The morning sun flooded the room, and I opened my eyes to see Leah awake beside me, staring at me.

I don't remember her stirring in the night. I'm pretty sure I didn't.

"Morning, Sunshine!"

She always called me that in the morning.

"I have to tell you," she added, "I had the craziest dream last night."

I motioned for her to move closer and lay against my chest.

"I'd love to hear all about it."

"I dreamt that two hot guys were going at it in our hot tub, and then the one hot guy told me all about it later in bed, and it made me really hot."

Her voice was so sexy.

"That's a lot of hotness," I said, pressing my face into her hair. I love her smell.

"Too bad it was just a dream."

She was busy playing with me under the covers. "Yeah," she replied, moving entirely under the covers,"

the sad thing is the one guy never got any relief."

With that, she took me into her mouth.

It was a perfect morning.

The sun was shining on a Saturday, and my favourite person had my cock in her mouth.

I could die right at that moment, a happy man.

"Did you enjoy your dream?"

"Mmm, mmmm." Her mouth was full.

"Two guys having fun in your hot tub turns you on?"

I already knew the answer but wanted to hear it again.

She released me from her mouth long enough to say, "Oh yeah." Then, planting a quick kiss on the underside of my cockhead, Leah took me entirely into her mouth again.

I felt that right down to my balls. I wasn't going to last long.

"Me too," I sighed. The pressure was starting to build. Leah was gently sucking on that sensitive area just under the head of my cock.

"Watch out," I managed to get out through clenched teeth.

"Fill my mouth, baby!" was the last thing I heard before my balls shot forth their contents into Leah's beautifully wet and warm mouth.

Images of Leah and me, along with Abby and Ian, entangled in a scene of flesh and sex raced through my mind. At the same time, my body continued to spasm involuntarily. My orgasm was seemingly unwilling to end.

I lay there like that for a moment until my head stopped spinning.

My brain started working again, and sound returned to meet my post-orgasmic consciousness. I could hear my wife moaning as she continued her attention to my now spent cock; draining me completely.

I didn't have a second to recover before her lips were on my own. I opened my mouth to take her tongue deep into my mouth.

Her lips, full and wet with my taste on her breath, had my head reeling.

She pushed me away and broke into a huge smile.

"If you didn't tell me about what happened last night, and based on how much I just swallowed, I would say it has been a while."

My first inclination was to apologize for the unexpected volume. My next was to buy my wife something costly. Instead, I simply smiled back at her.

"You, my dear, are a champ."

And I meant it.

My brain was still recovering from the intensity of my orgasm and processing that my wife knew about what I did with my friend.

At that moment, I realized just how perfect my life was.

We eventually got out of bed and did what we usually did on a Saturday. We didn't talk about it again that day or the next.

In fact, quite a bit of time went by before the subject came up again. We didn't want it to become too much of a part of our life, and I was good with it.

At least I was for a little while.

Things seemed different between Ian and me. I sensed it when I called him about a few weeks later. He seemed fine on the surface, but I had known him way too long not to see that anxiety lurking under the surface.

I decided I needed to deal with it immediately, so I told him I was taking him out for lunch and would be by to pick him up. Leah was away for a few days, so it was a good time to talk.

I could tell he was struggling again. He tried to come up with a reason not to go, but I ignored him. I told him to be ready in 15 minutes and hung up.

I had no idea what I would say, but I have always been a "shoot then aim" type of guy, so I figured I would come up with something.

When I picked him up, he smiled unconvincingly and was quiet in the restaurant. Since we did have such a long history, I knew enough to stay calm and wait.

I asked for a booth in a quiet part of the restaurant, and we sat in silence until our server took our order.

I wasn't there for the food. I was there to take care of a molehill before it became a mountain.

"You know I'm going to make you talk about this, right?" There was only one way to do this. Jump right in without testing the water.

"Yeah," he said quietly.

He couldn't even look me in the eyes.

"I told Leah about it that night." I was deliberately calm.

I needed him to be calm as well.

It didn't work.

He practically jumped out of his seat.

"You did? What did she say? Does she hate me? Was she angry?"

This might be a bit trickier than I thought.

"Yes, I told her.

First, she doesn't hate you; secondly, she wasn't angry." I paused momentarily to allow him to process

what I was saying. I also wanted what I said next to have more of an impact.

"In fact, it was just the opposite."

I could see the confusion in his eyes.

"What do you mean by opposite? Was she the opposite of angry? "

I could almost see the lightbulb going off over his head.

He looked around and leaned closer to me.

"The opposite of angry is like pleased or happy. Are you saying Leah was happy about, you know, what happened?"

I smiled.

"I am definitely saying that, and not only was she not angry, I lost count of how many orgasms she had after I told her everything."

I deliberately emphasized the word "everything."

He looked stunned and didn't say anything right away.

Our food arrived, and Ian had to try to look composed while everything was set before him.

I had no expectation of him actually touching his food.

When we were alone, he again leaned in and lowered his voice to just above a whisper.

"She seriously got off on it? That is so fucking cool."

He sat back, shaking his head, quickly lost in thought. His body language was different now. He seemed a lot less tense.

I figured I wasn't going to waste my food and started eating.

I could tell that he wanted to tell me something but didn't know where to start.

I pushed my plate aside and looked at him.

"Well?"

I could see the gears turning in his head.

He leaned in again. I was starting to think I was part of some covert operation.

"I was so confused that night after we, you know, did stuff in your hot tub?"

I nodded, assuring him that I did indeed know.

"I mean," he continued, "I had a great time. Like a really great time, but I was freaking out thinking that I cheated on my wife."

I got it. I never even considered that as a possible way of looking at it. For some reason, I just had a feeling Leah wouldn't have had a problem with it.

"When I got home, Abby could tell something was up. I can't keep anything from her, so I knew that I would end up telling her."

My curiosity was certainly piqued.

"So I told her."

I waited for him to continue, but he just stared at me. I was sure he was messing with me now.

He couldn't contain himself anymore. He broke out into the biggest smile.

"She loved it." He stretched out the word "loved."

"I mean, she fucking loved it. She couldn't hear enough of the story. And she got so incredibly turned on.

We had a fuckfest and then fucked again. It was easily the greatest night of sex I have ever had."

As he told me that his wife loved it, he seemed to have forgotten that we were in a family restaurant. I looked around to make sure no one had heard him.

"Obviously, I am thrilled to hear that." This was quite an understatement.

"Yeah, me too." The man sitting across from me was completely different than the one I had picked up an hour before.

"The problem was I didn't hear from you, so my mind was coming up with all kinds of terrible scenarios.

I thought that Leah would be pissed, and we fucked everything up."

I reassured him that she wasn't and that we hadn't.

He became silent for a few minutes and then leaned in again.

"So, where do we go from here?"

I really didn't know, not having ever been in this situation before.

"Maybe we should go very slowly? If we don't, there would be a genuine chance that we could fuck it up." My instincts were to say, "fuck that," but my cautious side spoke just as loud.

"Yeah... I guess." he sounded as unconvinced as I was.

We sat in silence for a few minutes. Neither of us touched our food.

"Hypothetically speaking," I started, "if you were given the chance to do it again, would you?"

He looked at me for a long moment.

"Do you mean just the two of us? Like we did before?"

I smiled. I really didn't know what I meant.

"And maybe more...?"

I could tell immediately that he was interested but couldn't bring himself to say it.

"Is that a yes or a no?" I pushed.

The look on Ian's face told me all I needed to know.

"I think you know the answer already." He said.

"I just saying Leah isn't home, and our sauna is just sitting there."

I ignored the knots in my stomach, listening instead to the warm feeling spreading through my testicles.

I had yet to learn how this would play out, but I looked forward to finding out.

I quickly paid the bill, and we headed to the parking lot to my car. We weren't kidding ourselves. We were on the way to my house to get naked together.

At that moment, I was so happy that I told Leah about what we had done. I don't think I could even consider this if I hadn't.

It was a short drive to my house, so I had little time to start things off beforehand. I brought my right hand to rest on Ian's leg. There was no use waiting until later.

Ian tensed up quickly but just as quickly relaxed.

I slowly moved my hand higher up the inner part of his thigh. Ian's started as I got closer to my target. I gently squeezed his balls, resting the palm of my hand against him.

I kept my hand there until I could feel his cock stirring. He didn't say a thing, but his breathing told me all I needed to know.

He was thickening under my touch and pushing his pelvis up to meet my hand, beckoning me to push down harder. I felt him growing hard in my hand, which had the same effect on me.

Why was I finding this so incredibly easy to do?

Too soon, we arrived at my driveway, and we had to adjust ourselves for the short walk into the house.

"I'm going to have a shower." My own voice sounded foreign to me.

There was no need to say anything else. Ian knew what that meant.

We had a large glassed-in shower. I purposely left the main lights off to keep the shower dark. After quickly taking off my clothes, I got the water running. I stepped in under the warm and inviting rainfall shower head.

The shower enclosure quickly steamed, and with the lights coming in from the hallway, I was reminded of the night in the hot tub so long ago. I was starting to get hard with that image in my head and, after soaping up my hands, took a firm grip on my cock.

Through the steamed-up glass, I could see Ian in the doorway. I could tell he was hesitating, but I could also easily make out that he was naked.

I had been on a slow burn since we left the restaurant and was now more than ready. My heart was pounding in my chest as Ian stepped into the shower, his cock fully erect.

Stepping away from the shower head, I invited him to enjoy the warmth of the spray. He laughed nervously when I handed him the soap.

Standing back, I watched him soap himself up, paying extra attention to his cock. It looked like it had grown even more prominent.

"I think you need to be careful with how much you clean that thing," I said. My voice echoed against the glass walls. "The night might be over before you know it."

Ian smiled. He rinsed himself and motioned for me to step closer.

I didn't tell him that I was already clean. If he was going to lather me up, I wouldn't turn him down.

He motioned for me to turn around.

Turning my back to him, I stuck my ass out, hoping he would take the hint. Immediately his strong soapy hands were on me, reaching under me, sliding along the crack of my ass. His finger trailed from my balls and came to rest of my asshole.

Pressing firmly, he quickly slipped it in.

He reached around and took me in his hand. His thumb doing circles on the head of my cock.

"Ummmm...I really... really love what you are doing there, but I am going to cum so soon and so hard if you don't stop." I was afraid I was already past the point of no return.

We were both on hair triggers.

He released his grip on me and got on his knees, watching as the water ran down my back, quickly rinsing away the soap.

Leaning into me, he gently bit my ass.

I don't know how he knew that I loved that. Ian pressed his face against my flesh and again reached under me to cup my balls.

They were aching for release.

I sighed heavily, letting him know how much I was enjoying this.

"Bend over more and spread your legs." his voice was surprisingly forceful. Ian stood up and reached for the soap.

I did as I was told, and he spread my ass cheeks. I was fully exposed to him.

He lathered up his hands again and then my ass.

Putting his hands on my hips, he pulled me to him and pressed himself against me. The feeling of his hard cock sliding against the valley between my ass cheeks was exquisite. He pushed hard against me, stimulating my sensitive asshole.

Back and forth, he slid, constantly stimulating me. I felt like I was in a dream.

Ian put his hand on my shoulder and turned me around to face him. For the first time, he was in control. His hand was suddenly on me again, enveloping my achingly hard cock. I did the same to him, and we stood there under the hot water, lost in the moment.

We were transfixed with what we were doing, seemingly unable to get enough of each other's cocks.

Rubbing our heads together as if in a surreal sword fight, Ian took both of us in his hand and slowly stroked our cocks together. Our heads rubbing against each other on each pass of his hand.

Our breathing was loud and deep. With some difficulty, I looked away from what my friend's hand was doing and looked at Ian's face.

He was staring at me with an intensity I had never seen before.

"If we don't stop right now, we aren't going to make it to the sauna."

As much as I loved shower sex, I loved sauna sex even more.

We quickly dried ourselves off and headed to the basement, not bothering to put anything on. When we opened the door to the sauna and stepped in, the heat took our breath away.

We sat opposite each other on the lower bench to help us acclimate to the temperature, giving us time to relax.

As much as we wanted to pick up where we left off in the shower, we decided it would be good to take a break. Both of us wanting to make this natural high last as long as possible.

Ian was leaning back against the backrest with his eyes closed, so I looked at him in the low sauna light. His cock, still fully erect, was imposing, resting against his thigh. It was very substantial looking.

I resisted the urge to reach out to him and trail my finger along his length. Instead, I just sat back and enjoyed the moment.