How It All Started

Story Info
Our bisexual origin story.
8.9k words
4.85
12.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lggbj6
lggbj6
65 Followers

For those of you who have read my other stories you have already met these "new" characters and this is because they are the same people. I have finally decided to take the time and write our "origin story."

What you are about to read is what started all the craziness over the last quarter century. Our friend's name is not Jack. I just decided that was the name I wanted to give him. The names I'm using are a lot closer to reality.

I mean... I still have to be careful.

M y friend "Ian" proofread this for me, and he was pleased with it, especially with the first part. He said it was dead on. I think it is all very accurate, but "Ian" IS getting older!

As for me, sometimes I can't remember what I had for dinner the night before, but what we did all those years ago is forever etched into my memory.

I have deliberately skipped over many other experiences, thinking they might make for a great sequel.

There have been a few comments about how my stories were too "angsty." I'm unsure what to say about that other than we were nervous. Our first experiences were exciting and terrifying, and we were venturing into uncharted and incredibly taboo territory.

I have decided to split this into two parts because it will take too long to finish at the rate I am writing this.

Here is our story... I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!

I spent the first 33 years of my life as an undeniably 100%...confirmed...no doubt in my mind... heterosexual male. As I got older, I became aware that some men could be considered attractive and that the perfect male body should be admired. Still, I had been in love with the female form for as long as I could remember, so it had little to no effect on me.

From my first crush in grade school to university, most of my waking hours were spent thinking about girls. I often wonder how I got anything done.

I dated, but I wasn't a player.

I was taught to respect women from a very young age, and I was, and still am, genuinely a nice guy. But nice guys still wanted to get laid. Nice guys still fantasized about the girl sitting 10 rows ahead in church. Like any good Catholic, I felt guilty, but it didn't stop me.

I masturbated my way right through my teens and into my 20s, like most other guys, and I was always thinking about girls.

I met the woman of my dreams when I was 26, and we were married within a year. We had two exceptional children who have grown up to be equally impressive adults. Both are independent and confident, and we are incredibly proud of them. After almost 30 years of marriage, my wife and I are still happy and best friends.

Although things have changed over the years, I am still pleased with our sex life. We don't have sex as much as we used to, but I still enjoy it when we do.

And I want you to understand something about my wife; I believe she was born to suck cock.

Leah is beautiful, and she has such beautiful lips. To see them slowly envelop the head of my penis is heaven.

I can't count how often she would lay her head in my lap and spend the longest time bringing me to the edge and backing off. For the first 28 years of marriage, however, she never swallowed. Never even had me come in her mouth and then spit it out, and honestly, I was okay with it.

It just meant I got more blowjobs.

She would joke that her two passions were blowing me and eating chocolate chip cookies.

I would finish everywhere else, though... on her tits... on her face, just to name a few. I never pressured her to swallow, and I definitely benefited from that. I was on the receiving end of many fantastic blowjobs over the years.

Then, without giving me any advanced notice, she decided to see what it was like to swallow. I had no idea of what was ahead of me one night when she assumed her normal position between my legs.

After several minutes of her sweet attention, I was close to coming and gave her my standard warning. When she didn't pull away, I panicked for a moment, thinking that she didn't hear me and that she would be upset that I tried to trick her. I warned her again; she moaned and then started sucking harder.

My head felt like it was spinning. We were venturing into uncharted territory.

I held my breath as my balls tightened. That so beautiful and familiar feeling took over, and I blasted away. Seconds went by, and I still felt the pulsing down through my core.

I heard myself finally take a breath and then silence.

Did that really just happen?

I opened my eyes to see my wife smiling.

I sat up quickly and kissed her. Leah's lips were full and wet and slightly salty tasting. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and kissed her deeply. I remembered enjoying the taste.

As I lay there in my post-orgasmic bliss, I wondered if, in all of human history, there had ever been another time when someone intentionally decided that, after not finishing off their partner in their mouth for 26 years, they thought they would like to "give it a go."

I highly doubted it.

I was, and still am, a fortunate man!

However this story isn't really about my relationship with my wife. She plays a huge part, but it isn't why you are reading this right now.

Instead, I assume you chose this story to find out how, in my 34th year on this earth, I had come to be sitting naked in a hot tub with my best friend on a cool fall night, wondering if he would mind if I masturbated in front of him.

Like so many people, I am a total naturist, so I was in a hot tub with my friend Ian, who was also naked. It wasn't all that strange. He and his wife, Abby, were at our place for the evening, so I suggested we head to the tub. My wife Leah doesn't particularly like sitting in a hot tub (it came with the house), so I typically am alone.

It was dark outside, our backyard was very private, and our wives were inside talking. The only light came from the house and lit up the tub nicely, highlighting the steam rising from the water. Could Hollywood have set the scene any better?

I set the jets to low so we could hear each other without having to shout, and because of this, I could see beneath the water's surface. As we talked, I quickly glanced toward Ian's lap and was sure he had an erection.

Immediately my mouth was dry, and I felt that jolt of electricity you feel when you see something so surprising that you aren't even sure you saw what you think you saw.

I had seen his penis many times in locker rooms and most definitely seen erections in videos, so why was I reacting like I just saw a woman getting undressed in front of her window?

I tried to focus on our conversation, but I had to know if I was right. Stealing glances at someone's junk from four feet away is challenging. Over the next few minutes, all I could think about was Ian's penis. It looked like it could be erect, but he didn't seem to be acting differently.

Until now, the thought of doing anything remotely sexual with a guy wasn't even on my radar. I wasn't necessarily against the idea. I didn't see it as an option for me.

So why was I starting to wonder what he looked like hard? How big he was? How would it feel to touch it?

I had to stop myself. Ian was my friend, and I was 34, and straight!

There was no chance that he would feel the same way, and if I were wrong, at the very least, I would just come off looking stupid. At worst, it could affect our friendship.

In less than half an hour, I had gone from an absolute zero on the Kinsey scale to a one or maybe even two. At once, I was both freaked out and excited. The hot water did little to stop me from shaking. I felt my heart beating in my chest.

And I was getting hard.

The more I thought about it, the harder I got, and now I was worried that he would see my cock, but I was so turned on I hoped he would. And the jets felt really good on my now full erection.

When a man is turned on, his ability to reason seriously diminishes, and, as a result, I really wanted to see him hard.

Time was running out of my window of opportunity.

I cleared my throat.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course," Ian replied, "What's up?"

He had no idea how this moment would affect the rest of our lives.

"I think the jets are getting to me. Do you remember what you told me about what used to happen to you when you were in the back seat of a car driving down a bumpy road?"

I noticed Ian quickly glance toward the general area of my lap.

He looked confused.

"I told you about that?"

"You did quite a while ago, actually."

I needed to hurry this along. My cock was hard, and the jets hit the right spot.

"Yeah... That used to happen quite a bit." He said as his left hand dropped below the surface of the water.

Ian is a lefty.

"I am in a very delicate situation here and unsure what to do."

I noticed another quick glance from Ian.

"Do you have a hard-on right now?" I had to know. I was so sure he did and really hoped I was right.

His eyes widened. I am very direct.

"I don't right now, but if you keep talking like that, I definitely will."

My heart was pounding in my ears. My mouth felt void of any moisture.

"Hypothetically speaking," I decided to go for it, "if I were to take care of my situation right now would you have a problem with that?"

The silence was deafening.

Seconds felt like minutes.

"Are you talking about jerking off... like... right here?"

I nodded.

He was quiet for way too long.

I was pretty sure I just fucked up. The hot water was doing little to stop me from shaking.

Jack finally managed to speak.

"Is it okay if I join you?"

The feeling of relief washing over me was matched only by my growing desire. As much as I wanted to get off right then, I also wanted to stretch this out. If this were the only time we do this, I needed to enjoy it.

I needed him to see me naked and hard, to expose myself to him completely.

And I wanted to watch him do the same.

It was now or never.

As I slowly lifted myself out of the water and sat on the tub's edge, I thought this was wrong. My cock was pointing straight up, and my senses seemed heightened. Another man was seeing me with an erection for the first time.

Not wanting to go too fast, I slowly massaged my balls. The hot water had them hanging nice and loose, and I enjoyed cupping them, feeling their weight against my palm.

Ian's gaze never strayed from my lap.

I was sure I would finish too soon if I started working my cock too much, so I just kept playing with my balls.

I kept my eyes fixed on my friend, and his eyes never wavered from what I was doing. His hand was still underwater, but now he was playing with himself.

"Have you been thinking about doing this for a long time?" His voice was low and throaty.

"To be honest... no. I can't say I have". I was trying to sound in control of myself, "I remember staying with you and Abby for a while years ago. Just after Liz and I broke up, you two took me in. I was jerking off one night, hoping it might turn into a threesome, but it didn't, and that was about it."

That was so long ago.

And at that time, it was all about her and not him. It's funny how time can change one's perspective.

Ian stood up and sat beside me on the edge of the hot tub. His hand wrapped around his now very erect penis.

My memory of that moment was how perfect it looked; straight and veiny with a nicely proportioned head.

His balls hung loosely and looked heavy.

He wasn't overly large, and his cock looked like mine. Like me, he was cut, and, from my vantage point, it looked like it was sculpted from marble, and like marble, he looked very hard.

Using just his thumb and pointer finger, he started slowly stroking himself.

"This is just between you and me, right?" He kept his voice low.

"Oh yeah" was all I could manage. I couldn't take my eyes off what Ian was doing.

The outside world disappeared around us. Ian stroking his hard cock was all I wanted to see at that moment. His skin stretched as mine did. His cockhead looked like mine. His balls rose and fell with every slow stroke, just like mine.

I had no idea why I did what I was about to do. It seemed like I was on autopilot.

With my inhibitions taking a break, I moved closer to him and, reaching out, traced my finger lightly around the underside of his cockhead. His body tensed. He felt soft and yielding. Precum started leaking out of his slit, and I wet the end of my finger with it.

It was slippery.

I looked up at him, but he focused solely on what I was doing.

He released the grip he had on himself and pulled his hand away. I took that as an invitation and lightly ran my finger down the underside of his shaft, feeling the contours of his veins, causing him to inhale quickly. He leaned back and sighed heavily. His eyes were half closed.

My first touch of another man's penis was so very surreal. It felt so different than my own.

Gently I cupped his balls, feeling their weight in my hand.

I no longer felt the evening chill on my skin. I was so absorbed in what I was doing that I heard nothing but Ian's heavy breathing.

Wrapping my hand around him, I could feel his hardness under my palm, causing my cock to pulse with anticipation. He felt both soft and hard at the same time. His skin was hot. I didn't want to stop touching him. With my thumb, I massaged the head of his cock, coating the skin with his copious lubricant.

There was just so much. I was fascinated with how Ian's skin felt against mine.

He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled it away.

"Sorry, man, any more of that, and there will be one hell of a mess to clean up."

Pushing me back, he got back in the water and, moving between my legs, placed his hands on my thighs.

His newfound confidence was exciting.

He lightly traced a line from under my balls to the tip of my fully engorged head using just one finger. Just as I did, he ran his finger around the top of my glans, wetting his finger with my lubricant.

"This is so fucking hot," was all he could say before he leaned over me and took me completely into his mouth.

The combination of feeling and seeing his lips engulf me was almost too much. The scene unfolding before me was so surreal. The person sucking my cock was NOT my wife, but he...was a HE!

I was on fire, and, with his mouth hungrily working away at my cock, I was quickly heading to the point of no return.

Ian moaned, and I felt the vibration in my balls.

All I could think was wondering why he was such a fantastic cocksucker.

With a loud slurping sound, he released the tight seal he had made with his lips and then proceeded to tongue my balls gently. The sensation of the stubble from his cheeks rubbing against the underside of my cock was incredible.

That oh-so-beautiful tension started building deep inside of me. I grabbed the hair on the back of Ian's head and pulled him away.

"Fuck, that was awesome," my voice barely discernable.

My cock was exquisitely sensitive and almost painfully hard.

"Another minute of that, and YOU would be dealing with one hell of a mess."

We both laughed awkwardly, not knowing what to do next. I needed relief, and it was evident that my friend did as well.

"I think it would be best to take care of ourselves right now." My voice sounded different to me.

Everything sounded different.

There was no way I wanted this to end, but I was now feeling the cold and knew our wives would be wondering where we were.

I grabbed a towel and laid it out between us. We turned to face each other with one leg in the tub and one out. We were close enough to be touching.

"Are you going to tell Leah about this?" Ian asked.

His voice was a mixture of both concern and desire.

"I don't know if I will be able to not tell her," I replied. And I didn't. I told my wife everything.

"All I know is right now, I need to cum".

"I want you to cum on me." He said without a hint of embarrassment. My friend and I were in our little world out on that deck.

With that, I inched closer to him and started slowly stroking my cock. Ian did the same. We were enjoying a front-row seat to each other's pleasure.

It felt so natural to be sitting facing my friend performing such an intimate act, watching his balls rise and fall as he matched me stroke for stroke. My cock was as hard as ever, and it felt so good to be gripping it tightly while he did the same.

He started to speed up, and so I did the same, mirroring his actions. Soon our hands were a blur, working away toward the inevitable outcome.

We were at the point we couldn't have stopped even if we wanted to.

Ian began thrusting his pelvis toward me, signaling he was getting close to his climax. Picturing him shooting his cum all over me was enough to send me over the edge.

I moaned loudly and stopped stroking. My grip tightened, and I felt my balls pulse, sending the first thick stream onto Ian's leg.

Watching it land on him sent me into another orgasmic spasm. My second spurt landed squarely on the head of his cock, his hand quickly combining it with his own.

Ian couldn't hold back and shot a thick rope onto my stomach. I could feel the heat of his release on my skin. Still riding the waves of my climax, I watched in fascination as it pooled on my skin.

Slowly the outside world came rushing back in, and the sound of the hot tub jets exploded in my ears.

I looked up and made eye contact with my friend. Ian looked at me, concern immediately apparent in his eyes.

"Are you okay?"

My breathing was still ragged. It took me a moment to find my voice.

"Yeah," I replied, "Are you?"

"I am. I'm good. That was different". I could tell Ian felt awkward.

"I'm getting cold."

We cleaned up quickly and jumped back into the hot tub. I needed to make sure Ian was okay with what had just happened.

"It may be a bit too early to ask this, but is this something you could see yourself doing again?"

I am, by nature, a talker.

"Yeah... I guess."

He was struggling.

I really hope we didn't just fuck everything up.

"I get it. If this was it, I'm good with that." I was lying. "Let's head inside."

We quickly dried off and headed into the house, where we found the girls still deep in conversation.

They probably didn't even realize we were gone.

To his credit, Ian did a great job of not letting on if he had any regrets about what happened between us.

The rest of the evening sped by, and soon they headed home.

Getting ready for bed, I thought about when I would tell Leah. There was no doubt I was going to. The question was when.

If history were any indicator, it would be tonight.

As usual, I sat up, and Leah leaned back against me when we went to bed. Lying this way was the perfect position for me to massage her neck and shoulders and anything else within reach. We had soft music playing, which helped her relax. We have a lot of late-night talks this way.

We had been lying in bed for about 15 minutes, and I could feel Leah relax fully against me. My calm exterior was belying the intense firestorm going on in my brain. I had to tell her, or I was going to bust.

She might also fall asleep. There was no way I would be able to sleep if I didn't.

"Did you and Abby have a nice time tonight?"

"We did," she said," It's always great to catch up on things."

I wondered if she could hear my heart pounding in my chest. I know I could.

"Can I ask you a question?"

I tried to be cool about it.

I don't think I succeeded.

"Sure." She sounded so relaxed, so incredibly sexy.

"You, of course, have been told that some men may be turned on by the thought of two women having sex?"

"Yeah," she snickered, "I think I might have heard that somewhere."

lggbj6
lggbj6
65 Followers