How It All Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian lazily opened his eyes and looked over at me.

"Could we ever convince Abby and Leah to join us?

I had been thinking about that scenario since I told Leah that night.

"We do think alike, don't we?" I wouldn't say never, but I knew it wouldn't be anytime soon.

"Do you know what I'm thinking now?" Ian said as he made his way over to kneel before me.

I was pretty sure I did.

"I think you are going to suck my cock."

I felt so dirty and sexy just saying it.

Ian moved his hands up my thighs, bringing them together on either side of my balls. He leaned over and very slowly and deliberately ran the tip of his tongue from the base of my cock to the now very wet underside of the head.

The combination of watching him lick me and his light touch had my already aching cock pulsing, desperate for release.

As if in slow motion, Ian swirled his tongue around the tip of my cockhead, lapping up my copious lubricant. He then enveloped me and started gently sucking as if to entice more of the thick clear liquid from deep within my balls.

Pulling back, he looked up at me, pressing his hand against my entire length. I was sure he could feel my heartbeat through his palm.

"You taste very sweet." He said and, as if to emphasize his point, he licked his lips.

"Fuck...yeah" was all I could manage. I was feeling so dizzy.

"If I am going to do this, I will need to do it right."

With that, he took me entirely into his mouth and, with one hand, began to gently massage my balls. With his other hand, he palmed my perineum and then placed a finger against my anus.

I was already on the brink, sending me over the edge. I pressed my back against the wall forcing my hips to get closer to Ian's mouth.

Pulse after pulse forced my release from deep inside me. I felt as if I was filling Ian's mouth without stopping.

My testicles ached. My cum burned as it left the head of my cock only to be deposited into the warm and wet cavity.

I felt his tongue on the underside of cockhead; his suction increasing as if to entice more and more down his waiting throat.

And then... silence.

I slowly lowered myself back onto the bench because Ian still had a firm seal around me.

I gently pushed him away as every nerve in my still-engorged cock was on fire.

"Fuck me...wow...seriously...fuck. Where? How?" I didn't have a coherent thought in my head.

Ian stood up and motioned for me to stand as well. His cock was pointing directly at me and was wet with his lubricant.

"Turn around and bend over."

He didn't sound like Ian.

"I want to cum on your back." My friend was now in charge.

Still, in a fog, I did as he said.

I bent over, pressing my hands and face against the wall of the sauna. It was hot to the touch, but I didn't care.

My mind was racing. All I could think of was how vulnerable I was. How incredibly taboo this was. How hot it was.

Ian moved closer to me and rested his length in between the cheeks of my ass.

My skin was warm, but it felt like his cock was hot.

He spread me open with both hands exposing me fully, the tip of his cock probing me.

Grabbing my hips, he started sliding along the valley between my ass cheeks. His pre-cum coated my skin.

I finally found my voice.

"I didn't realize that you were such a great cocksucker." I wanted to talk dirty to him. I wanted him to cum as hard as I did.

"I didn't either."

Looking back over my shoulder I saw that Ian was absorbed in what he was doing.

Except for seeing the head of his cock appear and disappear at the top of my crack, from my angle, it looked like he was fucking my ass.

I realized how much I wanted that too.

"Did you like sucking my cock?" I asked breathlessly.

"Yes!" was all he said. His gaze never varied from what he was doing to me.

"Did I taste good? Did you like swallowing my cum?" I felt my cock start to thicken again.

"Mmmm," he moaned, "it tasted good. You tasted good."

"Did you love every drop? Want to do it again?" I felt like I was interrogating him, but I wanted to know.

"Fuck yeah." He grunted.

Ian pulled back and, with one hand, angled his cock down to rest the tip against my asshole. I felt the exquisite pressure of him pushing against my opening.

"You want fuck me in the ass, don't you? Do you want to stick your cock in me? Fill me up with your cum?"

I wasn't filtering anything. We were both lost in the moment.

"That would be so hot!" he said through gritted teeth. I reached back and wrapped my hand around him. He was harder and hotter than I had ever been and easily slid back and forth in my grip. His clear sweet lubricant was everywhere.

Pulling him forward, I guided him to the valley of my ass again and pushed down with the palm of my hand. I wanted to make it feel like he was inside me.

"Fuck me and cum on my back. I want to feel you shoot all over me."

I couldn't stop myself. The more I talked, the hotter it was, which made me want to talk more.

"Your cock feels fucking huge. It's so hot and hard."

Ian picked up the pace of his thrusts.

"Cum on my back, buddy. Shoot all over me."

Ian reached under me and wrapped his hand around me. The feeling of him against my ass had me on the edge again.

He started jerking me quicker, matching his thrusting.

My eyes were closed. I was lost in the moment.

"I'm going to cum again. Jerk my cock and cum on my back."

My voice, muffled in the close confines of the sauna, sounded foreign to me.

He grunted loudly. He stopped thrusting, and I could feel his cock throb with each stream of cum he splashed onto my back. I could sense wave after wave of pleasure as it coursed through his body.

His grip on my cock tightened as he came bringing me over the edge, restricting my release.

Instead, the pulses deep within me, designed to bring me to my climax, were delayed. Both pleasure and pain fought to have their way with my body.

It wasn't until his final shot of cum landed on my back did he finally let up on his vice-like grip allowing my body to finish the path of pleasure it was on.

One final contraction deep within me signaled the end of this incredibly intense climax. A steady stream of cum shot out of me, hitting the wall I leaned against.

We couldn't seem to move. We were frozen in place, trying to understand what just happened.

My testicles ached with the force of two orgasms in such a short period.

I was empty, and by the feeling of what was on my back, I assumed he was too.

My muscles started aching from staying in this position, so I told Ian I needed to stand up.

Turning to him, I half expected him to look embarrassed and was surprised to see a smile on his face.

"So, what happens now?" I asked.

"First, we clean that river of cum off your back."

I appreciated that he was trying to inject some humour into the situation.

"Maybe you could help me with that?" I asked, not entirely sure how he would respond.

I heard that men act a little differently after they cum.

"How about a nice warm shower," he began," and then we can talk about how we can convince Leah and Abby to join us for a command performance?"

As we made our way to the shower, my mind was already racing with possible scenarios, and I found that ever-so-familiar tingle return deep inside me.

To Be Continued...