How It All Started Ch. 03

Story Info
We sink further into depravity.
1.1k words
4.13
26.6k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning my head spinning from my debauched dreams. I dreamed of every possible depraved sexual coupling. My cock was covered in pre cum and my veins on my cock were throbbing. I hadn't had a wet dream since I was a young teenager. Carol was still asleep, nestled into my shoulder and her leg and wet cunt draped over my thigh. John was still sleeping, his cock hard, nestled between Carol's ass cheeks and his cock was crusted with cum.

I shifted onto my back and that woke Carol up. She rolled over, smiled and gave me a scorching morning kiss. My mind was still inflamed with degenerate images of the three of us coupling. I edged forward and rubbed my cock on Carol, leaving a slime trail on her body. I pulled her to me, smelling sweat, cum and her special aroma.

I was still feverish from my hallucinatory fantastic dreams. I was salivating, nearly hyperventilating, from my fevered dreams. The orgies to come. Carol looked at me with a question in her eyes. I answered by pulling her tightly to me, my tongue deep in her throat, both of us moaning with lust. John was still asleep on his back, cock hard and standing straight up.

I said, "Wake up John by sucking his cock."

Carol got up on her knees, smiling back at me as she lowered her mouth and swallowed him in one sweet suck. Her kneeling over John gave me a perfect view of her ass and swollen cunt lips. There was a light sheen on Carol's skin, giving it a sexual glow. I couldn't resist her.

I got up on my knees behind her. I started caressing her ass, a finger in her rosebud. She started moaning around John's cock as he started to wake up. Her head was bobbing frantically, her slobber shining on John's cock. She was gasping and groaning, "Cock, ccccock, meeee."

John was awake now, his eyes wide with wonder, his hands holding Carol's head, face fucking her.

He moaned, "Carollll, cocksuck meeee."

Carol responded by letting his cock flop on his stomach and leaning up and licking his face and thrusting her tongue deep in his throat. They were deep in the throes of unbridled lust

I eased forward and started rubbing my cock along her dripping cunt lips. I eased into her, relishing every inch of her warm cunt. Once I was fully engulfed in her, I slapped her ass, hard. She moaned into John's mouth and then looked back at me with a wicked look in her eyes. I slapped her other ass cheek.

I said, "You are a very dirty girl."

I started slapping her ass repeatedly. Her cheeks were hot red and my hand prints stood out like welts.

She stopped kissing John and raised her head.

She groaned, "Stop, Stop, Ahhhhh."

John got up on his knees in front of Carol with his now rigid cock pointing at her.

He stuttered, "Succcck, Cocccck, Suuuu."

John looked down at her and lashed his rock hard cock on her cheekbones. His eyes were gleaming with brutal lust. He smiled at me then and hit her again.

I grabbed her hair and pulled it so that her head was bent back and her eyes were staring into John's eyes. I kept slapping her ass and pounding my cock into her. Her cunt was gushing sex juices. Carol got up on one hand and lashed out at John's cock with an open palm slap. John's cock sprung up and precum coated the head. He reached down and squeezed one of Carol's nipples so hard it turned beet red and stood out like a hard pencil eraser.

John lowered his head and started brutally smashing his lips against hers. They both started licking and nipping at each other's faces leaving small teeth marks.

Somewhere in all three of us there was a boiling point of lust and pain.

Carol pulled away from John's lips and took his cock in her mouth and at the same time grabbed John's balls tightly. She looked up at John with burning eyes. She tightened her grip on his balls, and kept sucking on his cock. The look on John's face was a wild mixture of pain and frenzied ecstasy. I was still fucking Carol and I reached around her waist and started pulling roughly on her clit.

Carol started moaning around John's cock while still keeping a tight grip on his balls. Her cunt was streaming hot cunt juice. I laid down on my back, pulling Carol with me so that her back was on my chest, her legs straddling me. She looked obscene, her cunt splayed with my cock buried in it. John crept up and started slapping her tits with his cock. He left cum spots on her nipples.

I was thrusting up into her cunt. John moved down between my knees, grabbed his cock and violently pushed it in on top of my cock. Carol's cunt was full of cock. It took John and I a few strokes to get into a perfect rhythm.

John was mumbling "Take that you cunt ahhhh, ahhhhh."

Carol groaned, "SStop, SStop, Ahhhh, don't don't stop."

John was thrusting so hard it felt like he wanted to drive Carol into the wall. His cock rubbing against my cock so that I could feel every vein and his cockhead was scraping against my engorged cockhead. I was pinned under Carol, my cock buried deep in her cunt.

I reached around Carol and began squeezing her tits with one hand and pulling on her clit with my other hand. Each violent thrust of John's cock brushed on my hand at Carol's cunt. Carol started slapping John's face. He yelped and slapped Carol's tits. The three of us were in a brutal battle of uncontrolled lust. We all were sweating and growling as we pounded each other.

Time stood still. We were in a mad fever, wildly out of control, searching desperately seeking sexual release.

The dam broke when Carol screamed, "Meeee, cumming, cumming, cunt, fuck." John's cock exploded into Carol and dripped cum onto my cock. I broke into a fevered state and kept erupting cum, unable to stop spurting. Both John and I stayed hard, buried in Carol's cunt.

The three of us were out of breath. We stayed coupled with our cocks in Carol and Carol was whimpering as her orgasm continued to roll through her body.

I held Carol tightly and whispered in her ear, "I love my dirty girl."

John bent down and tenderly kissed Carol and softly caressed her tits.

After a few moments of tenderness I started pushing my cock deep in her cunt. John found a rhythm that matched mine. We both slid along each other's cock in the warmth and slickness of Carol's cunt. This time we were making love to her, not fucking her. I reached around and began softly caressing her tits and planting kisses on her neck and shoulders.

We had found so many different ways of sexing Carol.