How It All Started Ch. 04

Story Info
More cock for Carol.
1.7k words
3.92
14.4k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our hyperactive sexual delirium kept it's hold on us. My mind was swirling with lurid scenes of our sexual fantasy world. There was no limits to what we three could do to and for each other's sexual satisfaction. All three of us seemed to be in a fog of sucking, licking, fingering, fucking, rubbing, stroking, cumming, all without out end for our mutual ecstasy. We couldn't and didn't want to stop.

John and I had just fucked Carol with both our cocks in her cunt simultaneously. It felt great. My cock sliding over John's wet cock and Carol's cunt stretched to hug both cocks was thrilling. The three of us rested from our coupling.

I asked Carol how it felt having two cocks in her at the same time.

She smirked at me and said, "I love cock."

I suggested that we all go to Georgetown for dancing tonight. I knew of a club, Morocco, that had a reputation of wild goings on with music from all eras. Tonight's theme was 1940s-1960s music. Carol dressed in a tight black jersey halter top backless dress, deep cleavage, nipples poking out and of course no underwear. I wore my usual khakis, tweed jacket and polo shirt. John had on tight blue jeans a white shirt and a blue blazer.

I was the designated driver. John sat in the back seat and Carol sat beside me. During the drive John reached around Carol's seat and started fondling her tits and pulling on her nipples. Carol clasped John's hands pulling them tightly to her tits. John leaned over the seat and he and Carol shared a smoldering open mouth kiss.

She moaned, "Oh yeah that makes me so hot and horny."

We pulled up to the valet outside the club. He opened the passenger door and Carol slid out, her dress slipping up and giving the valet a flash of her mound. I tossed him the keys and watched him blush while checking Carol out. At the door I slipped the Maitre D a fifty and he led us to great booth overlooking the dance floor. Carol slid in, flashing her thighs, and John and I sat with her in the middle.

The waitress, wearing a black bustier and tiny black bikini panties, came over and took our drink orders - three Bombay martinis. When the waitress bent over to deliver our drinks her nipples poked out. John and I ogled her display. When she left Carol told us that she could do better and she, Carol, had better tits. Our booth was semi private so John and I each caressed a breast and said you were right Carol your tits are better. Carol giggled.

We all sat back enjoying our drinks and scoping out the club. It was nearly full with well dressed youngish people. The guys were wearing sport coats with open necked shirts and the women wore stylish clubbing outfits. The music started with a set of 1960s songs.

Carol and I got up to dance to The Twist by Chubby Checker. I love dancing with Carol, she puts her whole body into it. We twisted, twirled and danced like crazy. At one point Carol put a leg behind one of my legs and twisted with her mound on my thigh. Her eyes were heavy with lust and her chest was bright red. I pulled Carol to me and felt the heat waves pulsing through her body. We arrived back at the booth out of breath and Carol's nipples poking through her dress.

John held his hand out for Carol. Satisfaction by the stones was the next song. Carol had a big smirk on her face and was bumping and grinding John while her halter top bounced and swayed with her unfettered tits. Near the end of the song one of her nipples peaked out and she pushed it into John's chest.

As she danced she mouthed to John, "I can't get no satisfaction." thrusting her hips and running her hands over her tits a blatantly sexual motion.

Back at the booth while we savored our drinks Carol had her hands under the table and was stroking both our cocks. A young man approached the table, introduced himself as Tom and asked Carol if he could have a dance. Carol smiled and said yes. In order to let her out to dance I had to get up and tried to hide the erection poking out of my pants.

The song playing was the Ink Spots "We three". Carol and Tom started dancing with a polite few inches apart. Carol moved her arms around Tom's neck, laid her head on his chest and snuggled up to his body. For a second Tom looked puzzled and looked over at John and I. We smiled and Tom slowly moved his hands down Carol's back, then to her hips and finally to Carol's ass pulling her tightly to him. I could see Carol's lips next to his ear and she seemed to be whispering to him.

I got excited. The song ended and Percy Sledge's "When a man loves a woman" started, Carol kept whispering to Tom, then I saw her tongue flick his ear. Carol took one of Tom's hands and put it on her left tit under her dress. They were both flushed red and their dancing looked more like fucking. They stopped dancing and began passionately making out on the dance floor. The song ended with a passionate open mouthed kiss and I could hear Carol moaning.

After the song ended Tom and Carol came back to the table hand in hand.

Carol whispered to me, "I want to suck his cock and then fuck him." "Can I? Please?"

I smirked and said, "Yes."

"I need to watch."

She told me that his car was parked in the lot behind the club. It's a black Cadillac Escalade ESV. She and Tom held hands as they went out the back door. I told John to keep our table while I followed Tom and Carol out. John wasn't happy about waiting but... I caught up to Tom and Carol and I took Carol's other hand the the three of us walked to the car.

Tom opened the back hatch with his remote. The floor was covered in dark blue shag carpet and on each side there were velcro bungee ties.

Before they climbed in Carol turned to me with a sizzling tongue wrestling kiss and a tight grope of my growing cock. Then she turned to Tom and pulled him to her and started stroking his cock through his pants.

Tom looked at me quizzically, like what was I doing there. I told him nothing was going to happen with Carol unless I was there. Carol climbed into the SUV and held out her arms to him. He shrugged and the two of us climbed in and Tom closed the back hatch. Tom began caressing Carol's tits and pulling on her nipples. I sat on a jump seat and looked lustily at the two of them. Carol sat up and pulled the top of her dress down unveiling her amazing tits, flush with lust.

Tom pushed her back down and started sucking her tits, pulling each nipple deep into his mouth. He lavished them with his tongue. While he suckled on one he would tweak the other nipple. Sucking sounds filled the air and I could smell Carol's arousal. Carol sat up and pushed Tom onto his back. She unbuttoned his shirt pulled it off and tugged at his pants. Once Tom was naked Carol pulled her dress over her head.

I couldn't stand being just a spectator so I took my clothes off and gripped my cock.

Carol leaned over and took the head of his cock into her mouth, both of them groaning. She twirled her tongue around the pulsing purple head sucking the pre cum off of it. Carol started taking more and more of his cock into her mouth and throat. His cock was glistening with her saliva. As she sucked it she started fondling his balls and worked a finger under him to his asshole. Tom bolted up like he had been struck by lightning.

Carol smirked and pushed him back down. She sucked and bobbed on his cock like a hungry seagull. Then she got up on her knees and slid up until she was sitting on his face, her dripping cunt covering his mouth. She began grinding on him and pinching her nipples. Carol was totally in lust, breathing hard, her face a picture consumed by sex, bouncing up and down on his mouth.

She mumbled, "Lick my cunt, my ass, ahhhh."

She shuddered with a powerful orgasm and for a minute she froze a distant smile on her face. After a few seconds she scooted down Tom's body and hovered over his still glistening cock. His cock was quivering and pulsing. Carol rubbed the head of his cock along her wet cunt, smiling in anticipation.

She gave me a happy smile then started lowering herself on Tom's cock. She sunk down until her ass was flush with his balls. She froze for a minute savoring the fact that she was going to fuck him in front of me. Her chest was heaving, her stomach muscles tight, her whole body deeply flushed, craving his cock. She pulled Tom up and licked his face covered with her juices, then thrust her tongue deep into his mouth.

She started sliding up and down his whole cock, each slide bringing a groan to her lips. Each up stroked keeping just the tip of Tom's cock in her cunt. Carol was feverishly pinching her nipples leaving bright red marks all over her tits. The SUV smelled of sex and the air was humid with sweat and lust.

She moaned and took one of her hands and began feverishly fingering her clit. I knew Carol was nearing her fevered peak. She needed relief.

Tom was staring up at Carol, his eyes lidded with lust and an almost evil grin on his face. This was the fuck of his lifetime. Each time Carol rose up I could see Tom's cock pulsing and trembling. He put one arm behind her ass and stuck a finger in her rosebud.

Carol collapsed onto his chest. She was mumbling crazy sex sounds.

"Arghhhh, Gog, God, Cummmmmminnnnng."

Her clenching cunt sent Tom over the edge, his cock spewing stream after stream of cum deep into her. The veins in his cock pulsing with each spurt. He threw his arms around Carol and clutched her as if they were drowning. They both were mumbling, sharing kisses and softening sex sounds.