All Comments on 'How It All Started Pt. 01'

by Fletchers

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 3 years ago

Looking forward to part two. Brought back fond memories of my first time sucking a hard cock.

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 3 years ago

F'ing HOT!

If I were there with you both and watching you suck each other off, I'd have been naked immediately, jacking off until I shot my cum all over both of you!

Then, I'd proceed to lick my own cum off of you both. When you both finished jacking off and blew your loads over each other, I'd then clean both of your bodies and cocks off with my tongue.

And, I'd be thinking.. wishing... that you both took me and had your ways with me in any and every way that you wanted. I'd have loved to be the cumslut, the cumdumpster for both of you!

Can't wait to read more! <3

Baker16340Baker16340about 3 years ago
Very hot

Your story has me dripping, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Outstanding

I really enjoyed your story. I look forward to the next chapter. My first time was with a relative and later with my friend and his brother all before I was 16. I live in Florida and I am sixty five and would love to meet somebody to have M2M sex with but have had no luck. Keep writing.

THunder256THunder256about 3 years ago
Great story

I can't wait for the next chapter. It had be going and loved to cum to it.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2about 3 years ago
Great start

Excellent job, very hot story that is reminiscent of my early teen years. Remember my 1st time both being & getting sucked, both with my friend Brian. He did me 1st, swallowed my load so easily. When I took his load it was so massive I was unable to contain it all. Oh those great times of the past.

Hope you continue this story for many chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story! Well written and very sexy. I wish I had a friend like you. ;)

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So hot

Should like my self when I was a teenager

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
That’s my story too

Love women but love a cock too. I’ve been getting it on the side for decades. Often go a long time between encounters. Being wildly sexual with another man every once in a while can be an adventure in bliss.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 3 years ago
Loved it!

Loved it! Great physical descriptions and hot progression from talk to spurting cum in each other's mouths! Thanks!

willymakeitwillymakeitabout 3 years ago

Great read! Looking forward to the next chapter.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 3 years ago

Hot Start

Good writing. Loved your describing the progression from talk to masturbation to oral & swallowing. Good job.

Sexexplorer120Sexexplorer120about 3 years ago
Great read

Similar to my oen experience as a teen who liked girls (but got nowhere!) but ended up experimenting with masturbation and oral sex with a friend, but feeling guilty afterwards.

Looking back,, I was (and am) a hot blooded male who adored and loved and lusted aftet girls, but got turned on by erect and putting cocks. My own and other. Probably true for most 'straight' males?

BenJacnovBenJacnovover 1 year ago

Great story. Reminded me of one night in my youth when a friend and I had a sleepover. Because of raging teenage hormones and sexual curiosity we ended up sucking each other's cocks. We stopped before getting off and it left a life long desire to try sucking a cock to completion so I could find out what another man's cum tasted like shooting out of his cock into my mouth. Never had the courage to make that happen.

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveover 1 year ago

I love it!

I truly believe that every human being is born at least bisexual. Meaning that every human being at some point in their life wonders what it would be like to have some level of sex with another of their same gender. Most may never admit it (especially males), likely will never pursue it or experience it. I further believe that every human being, if the opportunity presented itself in the right setting, they'd actually go for it if he or she can get past the social taboo (mainly a religious-based taboo historically) that has been embedded into their minds.

I am an old(er) guy that freely admits that I have always, even as a kid, fantasized about playing with and sucking cock and even even being fucked in addition to the socially accepted thoughts of girls.

My first experience was with my best friend, David. We used to get together at his house when his parents weren't home, and we'd enjoy looking at his father's porn magazines. We finally started jerking off with each other to them. We moved on to stroking each other off, and finally sucking each other off. At one point he kissed me which I gladly reciprocated ending in making out, playing with and sucking each other's nipples, and playing with and sucking each other's cocks. When he sucked mine, he was fingering around and just inside my "pussy" (which felt awesome!), and I shot my load into his mouth. When I sucked his cock, he didn't let me do that very long before he asked if he could play with my pussy some more. I agreed, and he pulled out od my mouth, and I experienced for the very first time someone's tongue on my hole, and then a finger inside of me followed by wo, then three. In short time, he got on his knees behind me, and satrted rubbing his cock head on my pussy before grabbing some lotion and rubbing some onto me and into me. He started slowly, but steadily pushing his cock into me. After a while of going easy, he finally popped in. The initial was pain, but soon, the feeling turned to immense pleasure as he was able to actually fuck me deeply. He shot his cum inside of me, which was an incredible feeling.

Over the next few years, David and I continued our sexual relationship doing anythign and everything on a very regular basis. We made out, we did titty play, we played with, kissed, licked and sucked each other off, we fucked each other. Sometimes it was gentle and loving, sometimes it was rough, sometimes in a bed, sometimes in the living room, sometimes outdoors, wherever and whenever we could, even sometimes in risky situations. Opportunites were endless, especially considering that we were in Boy Scouts together.

Lars420Lars4204 months ago

Mmmmmm...this story made me hungry ! 🤤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous