How It Might Happen

Story Info
Husband and wife discover beach rentals may have surprises.
2.6k words
4.25
11.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ayj984l3
ayj984l3
17 Followers

(Written by my wife)

I recently let it be known on a couple of groups here that my husband and I are going to be renting a condo for a vacation in Myrtle Beach, and it might be a time for fantasy fulfillment. Here's one possibility through my eyes.

It had been a great day walking the beach, and just sitting there enjoying the sounds of the surf. My husband and I came back to our room, and I jumped in the shower to get off the salt spray and be fresh for dinner.

When I came out of the bathroom, the first thing I saw was my husband tied to a chair with tape over his mouth, and a wild look in his eyes! As I started to rush toward him, a hand clapped over my mouth and I heard a man's voice in my ear, "Make a sound and he's dead." I sort of froze, trying to take it all in.

A second man appeared from somewhere and said, "We made a copy of the key when we rented this place. No, I'm not going to tell you when. But we've been keeping an eye out for the right people to take the place, and you're our fresh meat."

I couldn't read my husband's expression; I guess it was a combination of anger and helplessness.

"Now you have a choice. You can be a good little girl and do everything we tell you without arguing, or we can beat up your husband, then beat you up, and do whatever we want anyway. Do you understand?"

I tried to think through my options, but I was pretty shaken. Before I'd really had much time, the guy holding me shouted in my ear, "UNDERSTAND?" I just nodded... hoping to be able to gather my thoughts.

"Pete, go stand beside her husband so she knows you can clock him immediately if she tries to make noise when I take my hand off her mouth." I watch him move to my husband. He doesn't look like a thug or a threatening person... he just looks confident, which is somehow even more intimidating.

"Honey, what should I do?" I ask, as soon as the hand is removed. But my husband can't speak through the tape. He's shaking his head, which I guess means there's nothing he can do.

"It was very thoughtful of you to get naked for us. That saves time."

In the shock, I hadn't really thought about the fact that I just got out of the shower and was completely nude in front of them. Without even thinking, my hands moved to try to cover myself.

"Now, now, don't start that nonsense. We've already seen you pretty well, and there's going to be a lot more. Yeah, a whole lot more."

"Hey, how come her bush is brown instead of red?" the guy he'd called Pete said.

"Good question. Aren't you a natural redhead?"

I could feel my cheeks flushing as these strangers discussed my personal areas so blatantly in front of me.

"Answer me, bitch! Aren't you a natural redhead?"

"Yes," I said softly. "That's just how it grows."

Pete said, "Move her over here by the balcony door. Maybe it's the light."

"NO!" I pulled back.

"isn't that cute, Pete? She's shy, and is afraid somebody will see her through the window. Time for her to start learning to do what she's told."

He pushed me toward the window, and Pete grabbed my arm to pull, and they pushed me against the glass, with my nipples flattened against it. They tried to stiffen against the cold glass, which just made it more uncomfortable. I closed my eyes, unwilling to look to see if anyone from below was looking up to our window.

WHAP! I felt a sharp smack on my bottom, which immediately began stinging.

"Hear me clearly, girl. You will do what you're told, when you're told. Do you understand?"

My eyes had teared up. "Yes, I understand. Just please don't hurt me."

"As long as you do what you're told, we won't need to. But if you don't..." WHAP! The other cheek was stinging.

"Now get down on your knees and pull my cock out right here so everyone can see."

"I... I can't. Wait, please don't hit me! But I had knee surgery not long ago, and I just can't get down on it right now."

"Well shit, that's disappointing. We'll just have to find other ways to have fun with you. Come stand in front of your husband, facing him so he can see the pussy we've been admiring."

I heard a clicking sound, and realized they had taken out cameras and were taking pictures of me in this humiliating position.

"Now spread your legs apart. Wider! Now bend over without bending your knees, all the way over like you were going to blow him. We want to see the look on his face when your pussy opens up for us."

I whispered, "I'm sorry," to my husband as I used the arms of the chair to support me as I bent over fully. I couldn't look him in the eye, as I could feel their eyes penetrating my private parts.

"Whooie, hubby, you're a lucky man. You should show her off more often." More clicks. "Reach under yourself and spread those pussy lips for us."

What else could I do?

"Now reach back with both hands and pull your cheeks apart."

I started sobbing against my husband as I was forced to perform obscenely for these strangers.

"Okay, get over here and strip us."

It was somehow harder being made to participate in my own defilement by having to remove their clothes, as they stood there smirking. After I removed their shirts, I sat at the end of the bed and they stood in front of me. I left Pete in his bulging boxers as I undressed the other guy down to his underwear.

"Saved the best for last, huh? Okay, then take off our shorts with no hands, using only your teeth."

I can't describe the shame and revulsion as I got close enough to smell their male musk. I tried to get their waistband from the side, but couldn't, so I was forced to go to the front. In other words, as I pulled each band of elastic down, a penis came out and bounced right off my face. They stepped out of their pants, and began rubbing their penises across my face. Eventually they took turns pushing them into my mouth for a few strokes.

"Okay, girl, on your back. I want to get some good pictures while your pussy is still clean."

"Please, don't take pictures," I pleaded.

"Oh, girl, we're going to be enjoying your body for years to come with these. Oh don't worry, it's not like we're going to be stupid enough to upload pictures that could get us convicted. It's just for our friends. And their friends. And the guys at the bar."

I broke into a fresh set of tears as I moved up to the pillows and lay down, legs firmly together.

"Yeah, start like that. It's more exciting when you resist. Go ahead, tease us like you're not going to be giving it all up to us."

They led me through a series of poses... holding my breasts, pulling my nipples, legs slowly getting further and further apart. Finally, I was totally open to them.

"Now start playing with yourself. You'd better do a good job, because it's gonna hurt like hell if you don't get yourself wet."

What could I do? He was right... I didn't want to put on a show for them, but I didn't want my vagina ripped, either. I'm pretty sure they switched to video as I wet fingers in my mouth and tried to prepare myself.

"You take her first, Pete. I love sloppy seconds."

"Wait, please use protection!" They acted like I'd said the funniest thing they'd ever heard.

Pete didn't hesitate and climbed up between my legs, rubbing the head of his penis up and down my middle area, teasing and lubricating.

"Alright, show me how much you want it. Reach down and pull my cock into you."

"No, please, just do it and get it over with. Please."

NOOOOO, it felt like he was going to pull my nipple off.

"Okay! Stop!" With a sigh of defeat, I reached between us and pulled his cock until he penetrated the barrier that should only be for my husband. He started slowly, defiling me bit by bit until fully inside me.

"Hey, man, how does your wife look with my dick buried inside her? She has an amazing pussy. She's getting wetter, so I know she's loving it. You should pass this around!"

I looked over to tell my husband it wasn't true, and his eyes were glued to the point of my defilement. The look on his face... I think it's like when we slow down on the highway to see an accident. You know it's horrible, but you can't stop yourself from looking.

"Get it over with, Pete. You can have her again, but I need some of that."

"Wait, no, don't finish inside me!"

He didn't reply, just sped up and started grunting as he pushed himself as deeply inside me as possible. I could feel him throbbing inside me, and knew he was coating my cervix with his semen. Well, that's that. I have been as thoroughly used as a woman can be. He lay on top of me, catching his breath and keeping me plugged with his rapist sperm inside me.

"Enough, dude," the other guy said and nudged Pete off of me. He stared for a moment at my wide-open pussy as I started to feel cum ooze out of me. Quickly he used the head of his penis to push it back inside me, and shoved into me completely with one push.

"Damn, man," he looked over to my husband. "You ought to feel her pussy after somebody else has fucked her!"

My husband looked resigned to the situation. I thought of the advice that you hear... If you can't prevent it, you might as well try to enjoy it. Well, there was no way that was going to happen for me! But, could he enjoy live porn? Even if it was his wife being raped?

Pete moved up the bed and knelt beside my head. "Clean me off!" I looked at his slimy penis, looked over at my husband staring at the glistening evidence of his wife's rape, hung my head for a moment, and turned and took him into my mouth, tasing our combined juices. Seeing that out his friend over the top in a hurry.

He looked my husband in the eye as he groaned, "I'm filling her. I'm unloading in your wife's pussy."

Soon Pete had deflated and moved so his friend could put his gross penis in my mouth for cleaning up. My legs were limp, and I could feel so much oozing out of my pussy down to my bottom. Pete grabbed his phone and took more pictures of my abused middle and his friend's cock in my mouth.

"Poor hubby," he said. "You're missing all the fun." He shoved two fingers inside me, and swirled them around in all that mess. He pulled them out, and walked over and wiped them right under my husband's nose. "Here, now you can enjoy it too."

I knew if he wasn't tied up my husband would've wiped him out. He's nobody's submissive! But under the circumstances I wondered if he could find some arousal out of it.

As the second penis was deflated, I saw Pete on his phone. "Hey, dude, look what I'm doing." He pointed the phone at me, and I realized it was a FaceTime call and he was showing my used pussy to someone else!

"NO!" I shouted, and snapped my legs together. He laughed and hung up.

"Spread 'em back open, girl, I want Joe and hubby to see how you look after being ganged."

Okay, now I knew the other guy's name was Joe, but didn't know how that would help me. I opened my legs--why not at this point--and they both took pictures. My husband's eyes were still focused on the wet mess between my legs.

They both got back on the bed for a closer look. "Hey, girl, you take it up the ass?"

"No no no no," I said quickly.

"Well, let's at least see what's back there. Turn over."

"No, you said you wouldn't hurt me!"

"That was if you did what you were told without argument. We just want to look. Now turn over!"

I didn't trust them, but didn't see much choice. I rolled onto my stomach. I felt a hand on each cheek, pulling them apart.

"Wow, that's a tight one, alright. Hey, spread your legs."

When I did, I felt a finger swishing inside my pussy, and then spreading the wetness over my rear opening. Suddenly, the finger started wiggling inside my bottom. The tears started all over again, as I heard phone cameras click.

"Oh please, you promised."

"Alright, just having a little fun. You can turn back over."

They entertained themselves for a while by tormenting me in various ways. They sucked and pulled my nipples, and teased me for being a slut when they hardened. They took turns shoving fingers inside me, both moving them around slowly to feel all parts of me, and then rubbing my inner walls fast and furious, hoping I would squirt for them. Soon enough, they started to get stiff again.

This time they both had more stamina, and took their time inside me. They put pillows under my lower back/bottom to tilt my pelvis up for deeper penetration. While Pete was inside me like this, Joey reached between us and put a finger in my bottom. That pressed Pete up at a higher angle that would have felt great under other circumstances, and made it feel tighter for both Pete and I.

"Your lucky pussy has never had so much cum in it, has it? We're going to leave you propped up like this so it doesn't leak out. You're going to be feeling all of our little swimmers churning around inside you for a long time. And here... comes... more..."

It's like all of his weight was on me as he strained to push every bit of himself inside me. Throbbing, emptying, raping, defiling...

I was forced to clean him again as Joe climbed into position. As Joe slowly took his pleasure from me, Pete reached under and again pushed a finger into my bottom. He also reached between us to rub my clit, as if he thought I was going to get into it. Yeah, not!

Finally, I once again heard the sounds of a man climaxing. I felt his strokes speed up and get deeper. I felt him straining deep inside me. I felt him leaving a fourth load of semen inside me.

As they were getting dressed, Pete said, "Don't you dare move until we're long gone. I want to be sure your husband sees you with four loads of cum still inside his wife's precious pussy. So you know, I did a full set of pictures from your Contacts while you were in the shower. If you say a word to anyone about this, every one of them will get a full set of pictures showing you as a total slut. Now, hubby, I'm going to cut your right hand loose. We'll be very long gone before you get yourself free. I suggest you take the chance to get some sloppy seconds... well, sloppy fifths... out of your wife."

I could see my husband starting to work himself up to do something as soon as his hand was free. I just shook my head "no." It was done, and nothing would ever change that.

ayj984l3
ayj984l3
17 Followers