How it Started

Story Info
A dominated woman is introduced to Tease and Denial... on him.
1.1k words
4.43
5.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had the house to ourselves, but were busy with chores. I took a moment to hug her from behind.

"Let's have sex later" I whispered in her ear.

As I walked away, I gave a loud smack to her ass. Now, sex will be on our minds for the rest of the day.

Later that evening, I hugged her from behind again, my hands roaming over her body. I whispered:

"Go to the bedroom, strip to your panties and heels, tie your hair up, put on a blindfold, stand in the middle of the room and wait for me."

"Hmmm, sounds kinky."

I watched as she and her ass swayed away from me.

I made her wait a while, then I walked into the room. Slowly walking around her. Admiring her.

"What are you doing?"

"Shhh" I said. Putting my finger on her lips.

"Put your hands on your head,"

My finger was outlining her lips, and slowly she started sucking my finger.

Pulling away, I walked around her. Her breasts were amazing now, with her hands up like this. I rubbed them, but stayed away from her nipples, for now. They'll get plenty of attention later.

Her ass, mmm, all perked up, just waiting. I kept building anticipation, for both of us. Walking around, soaking in her beauty, softly touching her. My hands groped her ass cheeks, I played with them endlessly. Bunching up her panties, faking pulling them down, putting them back, teasing her. Playing with her like a doll. I bunch her panties in my hand and wedge them softly between her ass cheeks, making them ride up, and pulling against her pussy. My other hand softly rubbed her pussy over the fabric.

I gently brought her to the bed and bent her over. I positioned her so that her tits were hanging, but not touching the bed. Her ass perked high up in the air. Her panty covered pussy right there for me.

Why watch porn when you can play with your very own live toy. Walking around, touching her, groping. Again, taking my time, enjoying the view, in control, building anticipation.

Back to her ass, endlessly playing with her panties like before. Massaging her ass cheeks, groping them, then, softer and softer until I stopped touching them.

Then, after a few minutes, without warning, SPANK! The first blow made her scream and moan in surprise. A yelp that went straight to my cock.

The spanking continued, focused on one cheek at a time. When the moans became screams, I would switch cheeks. I take a break, to ever so softly run the pads of my fingers over her reddening cheeks, giving her goosebumps and moans.

The assault continued. When the moan-scream ratio reached a certain point I would stop spanking and gently rub her pussy over her panties. Her panties now in a beautiful inviting camel toe.

Another pain-pleasure twist was my palming her perked up nipples. Softly rubbing her hanging nipples with the insides of my palms in a circular, fast motion. This drives her crazy and makes her knees weak.

It became a frenzy of switching between stinging spanks, increasing pleasure, switching between the too. Then, combining them at the same time. She was now moaning and screaming, all at once, confused. Owned.

I stopped now, letting her catch her breath. She was heaving and breathing heavily, hot and sweaty. I kneeled behind her, again soaking in the beautiful view of her ass. Her panty covered pussy, a wet spot that kept growing. I couldn't resist any longer, I slowly mashed my face between her cheeks. Alternating my nose, or mouth on her pussy.

Soaking in her panty covered pussy with my face. I just stayed there endlessly, my hands on her hips, pulling my face in until I couldn't breathe. Pulling away for a one second breath, I would dive my face back in like a starving man. Over and over, I would do this, driving the both of us crazy.

I can literally do this for hours. Finally, when she started to beg me to fuck her, I stopped the self-inflicted face-sitting.

I helped her stand up, she was dizzy and still in heels. I yanked her soaked panties to her knees. "These stay at your knees." I instructed her. I penguin-walked her back to the middle of the room.

"On your knees, strip my pants and underwear"

"Slower, keep eye contact." She did as instructed while I unbuttoned my shirt.

"Hands behind your back, suck my cock", I bluntly told her.

It felt amazing. I let her do it unassisted, but we still had a big agenda ahead of us. I gently put my hands on each side of her head, and slowly brought my cock in deeper, slowly pushing deeper, until she gagged, holding for half a second, and pulling out to let her catch her breath. I repeated this a couple of times. Gently holding the sides of her head, guiding my cock down her throat to the sweet spot.

"Good job, we'll continue your training for this."

She looked up at me, like a hungry slut, her eyes watery, breathing heavy, content.

"Get up, and fetch your vibrator"

We have a nice padded sofa chair we keep in our bedroom. It's perfectly shaped, so that I can sit in it, and she can...

"Sit on my cock. No humping though."

It felt exquisite, but it took a lot for either one of us not to grind. Handing her the vibrator,

"I want you to make yourself cum with this...as many times as you want. I want to see how you make yourself cum, when I'm not here."

I don't know if this was more torturous for me, or her, probably me. The not humping part. She was so beautiful. Her first orgasm came quickly. Especially with my pinky up her ass. I meanwhile edged, but resisted cumming. Hearing her moan was making it hard for me to concentrate on baseball. I pinched her nipples, not hard, just...there. It's the relentless nipple pinch that drives her crazy. It was a slow sweet torture as she slowly brought on another orgasm, she rode that wave to many more, while I resisted cumming. I was just holding her now. My head between her sweaty tits.

It was heaven, just holding her close, while she came back to earth. My cock still hard inside her, occasionally twitching. It felt good having her satisfied, while I was still hard. Those tantric folks are onto something.

I brought her over to the bed where we snuggled. She noticed my cock was still hard.

"Oh my God, you're still hard. You didn't cum?"

"No."

"Do you want me to take care of it?"

She was falling asleep while slowly caressing it with her fingers."

"No, sweety, it's ok"

She kept slowly touching and feeling it, but slower and slower until she fell asleep.