Strings Attached to Loan

Story Info
Desperate man accepts loan. Wife learns conditions.
34.7k words
4.62
82.5k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,166 Followers

Chapter 1 -- Maybe I Can Help

Chad had talked to the bank and everyone he could think of to get the money he needed in order to prevent the bank from foreclosing on his home. His wife Ashley knew her husband was having problems securing the funds necessary and she was confident he would find a way, he always had in the past.

When he received the layoff notice at work, he had been assured it would only be temporary. The small amount of cash Chad had set aside for emergencies had long since been depleted. He didn't often drink all that much alcohol, but now at the lowest point he could ever remember being he was sitting at the bar of a neighborhood gentleman's club. He had just come from talking to his last prospect of securing the funds needed. As before, he had once again been turned down. He had left that prospective source and was walking aimlessly down the street when he had spotted the club.

At home he had a gorgeous wife waiting for him and he knew he shouldn't be stopping in a club where pretty girls were dancing naked. The thought of getting a drink and seeing some hot naked female flesh sounded a lot better than going home and telling his wife they were going to be homeless and he was powerless to stop it from happening.

There weren't many customers in the bar. He had ordered a drink and was trying to make it last as he watched the girls dancing on the stage. He'd been to these sorts of clubs before and he took note of the quality of the dancers. They were all very attractive. There were even a couple who might even been better looking than his wife. He was well aware of the fact women like that were rare.

Chad and Ashley had married seven years earlier right after graduation from high school. Everyone told them they were too young, but they were in love and thought they knew better. At first things were great. They didn't have a lot of money, but they did love each other. Then Chad met a man who knew a man who owned a successful business. Chad met the man and the man was so impressed he offered Chad a job along with a signing bonus. The offer was almost too good to be true, but there was one catch. They would have to move across the country.

At first Ashley had been reluctant to move, but Chad had been able to talk her into it with the promise of a new house. With the promised salary and signing bonus they could easily afford a new house.

All was going well until the bottom fell out of the economy and the company began cutting expenses. Chad had been the Junior member of the management team and as such had been one of the first to receive notice his position had been targeted. What he had expected to last a few months was currently well past a year.

Chad tried to hide his frustration from Ashley, but she knew. She had been supportive, and to make matters even worse her job had also been cut.

Siting at the bar Chad felt a soft touch on his shoulder and turned to see the girl he'd been watching dance on the main stage. All the girls were beautiful, and in Chad's opinion this girl was the prettiest of the dancers he had seen.

Wearing only a G-String she was circulating through the few customers present in search of tips. Chad had spent the last of his cash on the drink now on the bar in front of him. He told the girl he would tip her if he had any money, but explained he was flat broke. She gave him a smile before moving to the next man at the bar.

Chad watched her as she disappeared through a curtain at the other end of the room. He went back to staring from his drink to the girls dancing naked on the stage. He sensed, more than heard someone slide onto the bar stool next to him. Turning he saw a man he'd never met before. The man acted as if he was in charge of things as he ordered two more of what Chad was drinking from the topless bartender.

When Chad tried to wave him off saying he'd run out of cash the man told him to not worry saying the drinks were on him. When the drinks came Chad finished off his current drink that was now little more than melted ice. He thanked the man who shook his hand and said, "My name is Hector. Do you have time to talk?"

He motioned Chad toward a corner. Chad grabbed his drink and followed his apparent benefactor. Once they were seated the man said, "Like I said, my name is Hector and if I'm right about you, I might be able to help."

Wondering what this was all about Chad said, "Okay, I'm listening and by the way, thanks for the drink."

Waving his thanks off, Hector said, "Don't worry about that. It's my pleasure. I saw you and one of my girls said you told her you were broke."

"Broke isn't really the word for it. I'm flat busted with no change in sight."

"That sucks," said Hector. "Like I said, maybe I can help. How much do you need?"

"Too much," said Chad.

"Give me a number. You might be surprised what I can do. You'll never know until I know the full extent of your problem."

Normally Chad would not discuss matters such as this in such detail with a stranger, but he had nothing to lose, or at least that was what he thought. He began telling Hector the story that had brought him to where he now found himself. Hector listened, but all he really needed to know was how desperate Chad was and how much he needed. The rest of the story was fluff he didn't need or even care to know.

When Chad had finished he told Hector he needed fifty thousand. With the house, two car loans and the pool he had installed he figured fifty thousand was the minimum. When Hector said, "So you need fifty thousand to bring things back into focus and save your home and all those other things we all enjoy?"

"Yes Sir. I do appreciate you giving me the opportunity to vent, but now you can see it's likely much larger than you expected. I managed to get myself into this mess and will find some way to dig myself out."

Hector wasn't listening to what Chad was saying. Knowing Chad was desperate was the first thing he needed to know. There was only one other question he needed answered.

He was pretty sure Chad was going to be a customer of his other business, he just needed to know to what extent. "I'm not sure I explained I own this club with a couple partners. We have this as well as another business. It's the other business interest I have that I think you might be interested in. You see we loan money to folks like you."

Chad said, "I mean no offense, but I've heard of these loans and I could never pay the interest rate loans like this go for."

Hector feigned offense when he said, "Are you calling me a loan shark? I'm not like that. Those bastards are assholes."

Chad was quick to react saying, "No, that's not what I meant," even though that had been exactly what he had been thinking. "I've just heard stories, and you know."

"That's okay son, no offense taken. Tell me how old are you? I'm guessing mid 20s."

"Twenty-five."

"How at twenty-five did you manage to get into such a mess?"

"It's like I told you. Everything began crashing in like those buildings you see them collapse in on top of the property they are built on."

"And your wife, I assume you are married. She's the same age as you?"

Chad was very proud of his wife. He knew everyone thought she was beautiful, and he enjoyed the comments people made when he showed them her photo. He quickly pulled out his phone and pulled up a couple photos of her. When he handed the phone to Hector the man could see the pride on Chad's face as he said, "She's three months younger. We graduated from high school together."

Looking at the photos Hector could see Ashley was what he thought of when you mentioned 'cute' and 'sexy' together in the same sentence. He now had the answer to his second question. There was no doubt in his mind this was a loan he would make.

Hector enjoyed fly fishing and liked teasing the fish with the lure. He liked how you had to be careful to not scare the fish but to keep teasing until the moment was perfect to set the hook. He had to do the same with Chad making sure he didn't scare him away before setting the hook. Once that was done, he would just reel him in the same way he had done with other men many times before. The real prize wouldn't be Chad. Like most of his most successful deals the real prize would be the beautiful young wife. He was very anxious for the opportunity to add the beauty he was looking at on Chad's phone to his stable.

Handing the phone back to Chad he said, "It's easy to see why you're so proud of her. She's a beautiful woman and you are a very lucky man. It's clear why you are so desperate to make sure she is not tossed out of your home to live out of a cardboard box on the streets. I've seen firsthand what happens to women like her who are forced to live like that and I'd hate to see that happen to your wife."

Hector could see the pain his comments were causing Chad. It was like sticking him with a knife then twisting the blade. He said, "Man I wish there was some way I could help you, but you do have yourself in quite a mess."

Chad said, "I know, and I have no idea what I'm going to do. I'd do anything for the money."

Hector said, "Yea, that does suck. The thing is I've got the funds I could loan you. Shit man, I've got over fifty thousand right here in the club in my office. I keep it in a safe for unforeseen expenses and I've also used it for emergencies like what you appear to have. The thing it's possible you could walk out of here with the money in your hand, but sadly it's not up to me. I do have partners and they aren't as compassionate as me when it come to things like this."

Chad could hardly believe he was so close to the money he needed, but he knew there was no way he could convince Hector's partners to loan him the money.

Hector said, "You're a good kid and I like you. If you'll trust me, I might have an idea. If you don't mind waiting, I'll go give my partners a call and tell them about you. I'm not promising anything other than I'll go to bat for you and see what I can do to convince them you are worth the risk."

"You'd do that for me? You don't even know me. You have no idea how much this means."

Hector grinned and said, "I like you and I don't want to see that pretty wife thrown out into the street. Just sit here and wait while I give them a call. I'll tell my girl to keep you supplied with drinks, and you don't need to worry, the drinks are on me. You just relax and let me see if I can make your problems a little easier to handle."

The girl Chad had been unable to tip earlier soon appeared, but this time she wasn't even wearing the G-String she'd been wearing earlier. She was also carrying two drinks. She gave him a grin and said, "Scoot over sexy. I bring alcohol and it's the best kind, free."

Sliding in next to him Chad could smell the cologne she was wearing, and it smelled like some sort of flower. The combination of the drinks he had already consumed along with the gorgeous naked girl sitting next to him had his full attention. His thoughts were no longer on the wife waiting for him at home.

****

He had lost track of time but was pretty sure he had just emptied his fourth, or maybe it was his fifth, drink since coming into the club. The girl sitting with him had told him her name was Princess. He was well aware of the fact it was a stage name and not her real name but at that moment he didn't care. She looked like a goddess to him. She had just waived to her friend behind the bar and two more drinks were soon delivered. What Chad didn't know was while both glasses looked identical, only those he was drinking contained alcohol.

The girl looked at Chad and she could see the alcohol was having the effect her boss desired. She felt bad about what she was doing, but Hector had given her explicit instructions as to what he expected of her. As distasteful as it was, disobeying Hector had much greater undesirable consequences.

When the drinks arrived, she handed Chad the one that had almost double the alcohol contained in the drinks other customers received. Chad took a sip then said, "You're fucking beautiful. Has anyone ever told you how fucking gorgeous you are?"

She felt his hand come to rest high on her thigh. Dancing in the club had desensitized her to men fondling her in this manner. She'd become used to it and no longer recoiled when a man touched like Chad was doing. She wanted desperately to be able to wind back the clock to the point when she had approached him for a tip rather than ask for the tip she wanted to tell him to not walk but rather to run out of the club and never return.

She was already in trouble with Hector for not informing him of the possible loan customer. They were under orders from Hector to be on the lookout for such customers and report them to him. One of the other girls had been the one to tell Hector what Chad had said to Princess. Hector had called her into his office and demanded to know why she hadn't told him herself. When she didn't answer he slapped her and said, "Bitch get the fuck out there and do what I pay you to do!"

Later when he called her into his office, he'd told her what he needed her to do. She had promised to do exactly what he wanted. As much as she wanted to help Chad, she knew if she did, she would be taught a painful lesson and the bruises would take weeks to heal.

Princess knew this particular booth was monitored for both video and sound. It was the booth Hector used for all his loan business dealings. Knowing he had multiple cameras monitoring the booth she moved her legs apart to give Chad better access to her body.

In his drunken stupor Chad hadn't picked up on the girl's movements. That is when she took hold of his hand and moved his fingers to her shaven mons. That had been enough to prime the pump and he slid his fingers further down sliding them across her clit and between her lips. Feigning surprise she giggled then said, "Chad, you ARE a naughty boy."

He liked her and the attraction he was feeling kept growing stronger with each passing minute. At one point he lowered his head and placed his mouth over her nipple closest to him. Princess felt uncomfortable and was happy the booth was partially secluded so other customers didn't see what was being done to her. She knew if other customers saw what Chad was doing it would only cause them to want to do the same.

About five minutes before Hector returned, Chad had summoned up the courage to slip two fingers between her lips and into the cock tunnel leading directly to her womb.

Princess was thankful Hector had returned but now she was certain he had cameras under the table and had been waiting for Chad to penetrate her before coming to save her from anything further. She knew part of her job included allowing Hector to fuck her whenever he wanted her, but she didn't like him offering her body up for the customers to use. She was wondering how she had ever allowed herself to become so deeply involved in this place and Hector. It didn't matter that she had a husband at home, she now belonged to Hector and both she and Hector were well aware of the fact she had no way out and would do exactly what he demanded of her.

Chapter 2 -- Good News

Hector had been watching Princess, she was one of his favorite girls. He liked that she still had some spirit and he liked that she challenged him now and then. He was attracted to her defiant attitude, just so long as she didn't push him too far. Since sending Princess out to sit with Chad he'd been watching and waiting. He had left under the pretense of making some phone calls, but the truth was he had no partners. His business was his and his alone. Telling potential clients he had partners allowed him to divert the attention and complaints away from himself.

While giving Princess time to get Chad drunk he had made a few phone calls. He was enjoying watching, via his hidden video cameras, the show taking place in his special booth. He knew Princess hated it when customers touched her like they did, but that made the show just that much better. He had taught her to not allow her emotions to show. Her only purpose for living, at least in his mind, was to entertain him and his customers. She really did look like a beautiful princess. She had long blond hair that hung in wavy curls down past her ass cheeks. She was a customer favorite and she had the tightest pussy of all his dancers. He should know since he had fucked every dancer at least once. The fact is he'd fucked practically every employee at least once. There were only a couple he'd not fucked and both of them he'd been told were lesbians.

Hector had returned and was now seated across from Chad. He wanted Chad drunk, but not so drunk he would forget what Hector told him or be unable to sign the papers Hector had prepared.

"Chad, I've got good news. It took longer than expected for me to convince them, but in the end I convinced them to loan you the money. I'm here to tell you it wasn't easy convincing them and they put some conditions on me loaning you the money."

"Conditions?"

Hector grinned at Chad's question. At least he was listening on some level. "Yea, conditions. When we have a loan like the one you need they sometimes require somewhat unusual conditions. You mentioned your wife also lost her job."

Chad nodded his head and said, "Yea the fuckers said they didn't need her."

"Well that actually works perfect. One of the conditions is that she work here at the club. We'll even send her to bartender school and put her to work behind the bar. Once you get the loan paid off she will have another trade and some experience that will help her get another job. If she wants she could probably even continue working here. The bartenders make a ton in tips."

The insinuation was the new trade would be bartending, but in reality, she would be learning not only bartending, but she would also become an accomplished stripper and what Hector liked to refer to as a Customer Service Provider. In other circles the position might be called 'prostitute', but that word left a bad taste in his mouth.

"You were concerned about the interest rate and I was able to get them to agree to an annual 5% rate. The rate is good for the duration of the loan, but only as long as the terms of the contract are not violated."

Hector knew how to sell and that's why he had been so successful. Everyone heard 5%, which was lower than what banks were charging, and that was all they heard. What they didn't try to understand better were the details of the special conditions. The 5% was only if the full loan, with interest was paid off within the twelve months of the loan term. After that the loan retroactively went to 25% from the day the loan was issued. Unlike a bank loan the interest on Hector's loans compounded monthly. This made a huge difference in the amount of money required to pay off the loan. A provision in the agreement stated as long as any part of the loan was outstanding Chad's wife Ashley would be required to be an employee of the club in the position Hector determined she was best qualified and most beneficial to the club. He would also determine how many hours a day and how many days a week she would work. The benefit of the club providing the clothing she would wear would not be fully understood until later.

Hector had brought with him a briefcase. He placed it on the table and opened it. When Chad saw the stacks of twenty-dollar bills neatly banded together he could hardly wait to sign the papers. When he reached for the money, Hector closed the lid and said, "Not so fast Chad. I'm not getting my ass in trouble with my investors by not first taking care of the paperwork. We also need to get Ashley's signature since she's a party to this loan. If she's home, we can go take care of the signatures right now. Only after that pretty little wife signs the papers does the money belong to you."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,166 Followers