How It Started, How It's Going Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck here it cums," the big man growled.

His hand slowed as he pointed his dick down towards his target. There was a forceful grunt then a jet of sperm splattered onto Casey's right breast. The guard cranked his cock twice more then aimed at her other breast. Another stream of cum splashed onto it. Three more strokes and the loudest grunt of all fired another shot between her tits, up her neck and across her cheek. After that one he continued jerking but only managed a couple more dribbles.

Now that's a Polaroid moment," he said then laughed his own joke.

The guard could see the young girls eyes were still fixed on his cock. He carefully squeezed his dick up from the base so a small pearl of his cum formed on the head. Leaning forward he held it close to Casey's lips.

"You wanna taste some chocolate girl?"

To his and Bill's surprise Casey's lips parted and her tongue briefly appeared wetting her lips. The guard took that as an invitation. He pressed his cock head against the girl's lips smearing the droplet along them.

"Open up and give it a little suck."

Casey did open them enough so the some of the head slipped between her lips. When he tried to force more inside she turned her head to the side. The little act of defiance sparked Bill to speak up.

"Leave her alone."

The guard let out a little laugh but did move back and tuck his dick away. He turned and went towards a door on the opposite side of the room. It must have led to the ensuite because there was a towel hanging on the inside of it. The guard retrieved it then lobbed it towards Casey.

"Clean yourself up then get the fuck out of here before I call the cops."

"We should call them on you." Bill shot back.

"Go ahead field goal boy. You're trespassing and you were also fucking little miss chastity cheerleader here. What's her preacher father and her older brother gonna say about that hmmm?" The guard pulled out his flashlight and pointed it at Bill. "Anyway if I were you I'd be more worried about that broken rubber. Who knows, you might have really kicked a goal tonight.

Bill looked down at the torn condom rolled up at the base of his cock. Casey reacted as well jumping up and rubbing the towel between her legs.

"Fucking hell Bill!" She spat.

"I've got to get back to the office so I'll leave you two lovebirds to go back the way you came." He was almost out of the bedroom when he stopped. "And don't come back. Well, not unless you want some more chocolate chastity girl."

Once he heard the condo door close Bill pulled the broken condom off. Casey had her top back on and was bending over to get her pants. They dressed in silence then made there way back to where they'd parked the car. Bill tried to talk to Casey but she wasn't in the mood for conversation. She stopped the car at the end of his street rather than his house.

"You can walk from here."

"Casey I'm sorry, I didn't think..."

"Yeah neither did I." Casey cut off Bill's apology. "I can't believe I let you talk me into going to that place. And how the fuck didn't you know the condom was broken?"

"I don't know, it just felt great I..."

"Just get the fuck out."

Bill did and Casey left without saying goodbye. For the rest of the weekend Bill couldn't find her. When he rang or went by her house her parents said she wasn't there. She couldn't be found at all the usual places they hung out. Bill thought it was all over. It was a major surprise when Casey sat beside him in the school canteen on Monday. Casey was her happy bubbly self. What happened on Friday evening wasn't discussed.

It soon became clear to Bill that the events at the condo had changed the dynamics of their relationship. Sex was off the menu. Even kissing with tongues was taboo. On weekends Casey spent most of her time attending church activities. There was also some wild mood swings. If Bill tried to get frisky Casey would quickly shut him down then avoid him for a couple of days. At first he thought she might be worried about being pregnant. After two weeks he summoned the courage to ask if she'd had her period. Casey had reached into her bag and pulled out an open packet of tampons.

"What do you think these are for?" She yelled before throwing the packet at him and storming off.

The trend continued for another month. A couple of good days a couple of bad ones. His friends on the football team were telling him to dump her. Bill didn't want to because he really liked her. He also felt he was mostly responsible for what happened at the building site. With Casey demanding less of his time Bill was putting in more hours at his part time job. There was almost enough in his bank account to put a deposit down on a car. He was going to need one when he went to university on the west coast. Until then maybe it would give him and Casey more freedom.

That was the reason Bill was late to the party. It was the end of the last week before graduation. The captain of the football team had organised a party because his parents were away. Bill didn't finish his after school shift at work Friday till nine thirty. As he walked down the driveway to the house the party was in full swing. The music was blasting. Guys were playing beer pong on the upstairs balcony. When he got inside the host handed him a beer then one of the cheerleaders pulled him aside.

"What's going on with you and Casey?"

"She's got bible study tonight."

"No she hasn't. She's like, really really drunk, and she's dancing with two linebackers in the lounge room."

Bill pushed past her and went through the doorway to the next room. There was about ten people dancing in a cleared space in front of a hired jukebox. The room lights were dimmed so the flashing coloured lights on the front of the machine provided most of the illumination. He spotted Casey easily. She was sandwiched between the two guys. Jerome, a big black guy who played strongside was behind her. He had his hands on her hips as he was pressed against her ass.

In front of her was Willie, he was a flabby white kid with dirty blonde hair. His thick leg was between Casey's while his hands were trying to grope her breasts. He was also trying to kiss her but she was avoiding his lips. Jerome saw me and backed off. Willie looked at him and Jerome nodded in Bill's direction. Willie glanced that way then went back to his clumsy attempts at seduction. Casey was the last on the trio to see Bill. She waved at him excitedly and pushed Willie back so he lost his balance. He fell backwards hitting the jukebox then crashing to the floor. Bill left the way he came. Jerome caught up with him before he got to the front door.

"Hey man, I'm sorry. Casey said you weren't coming tonight."

Bill shrugged him off and kept walking. He was almost back at his dad's car when he heard Casey calling out to him. He turned around to see her running towards him.

"Wait up Billy." She called waving her hand in the air.

Bill stopped and waited. Casey didn't slow down as she approached. At the last moment she jumped in the air forcing Bill to catch her. Her momentum forced him backwards against the car. Casey's hands closed around Bill's face to stop him turning away as she forced her mouth against his in a drunken kiss. When he'd regained his footing Bill pulled his face away so their lips parted. Casey changed her attack, running a trail of kisses down the side of his neck.

"Wanna go somewhere and fuck?" She asked breathlessly in Bill's ear.

"Jesus Casey!" Bill manhandled her back at arms length. "For six weeks I've barely been able to touch you."

"So you must be super horny right?" Casey made a clumsy drunken grab at Bill's crotch.

"You're really drunk."

"And I want to fuck. So are you gonna do it or do I have to go back to the party and find someone else?"

Bill wasn't about to let an inebriated Casey go back to the party.

"Get in the car." Bill unlocked and opened the passenger door then went around the other side.

When he got to the end of the street he spoke again.

"Where are we going?"

"How about your place?" Casey said leaning across and putting her hand on Bill's thigh.

"My sisters at home. What about yours?"

"No, my mums having a prayer meeting."

"So I guess it's the lookout then." Bill put his blinker on to turn left.

"I don't want to do it in a car."

"There's a blanket in the trunk we can go into the woods."

"No I want to do it on a bed again." Casey lent closer playfully biting Bill's earlobe. "Let's go to the condo."

"Seriously? We almost got arrested last time and the guy... what if?"

"We'll be more careful this time." Casey hand moved from his thigh to his groin. "Anyway he doesn't work there anymore. Cindy and I saw him at Cedars Mall."

"He could work two jobs. Did you talk to him?"

"No of course not silly." Casey's fingers had opened Bill's jeans up and she was worming them inside his underwear as she spoke. "But he had a different uniform on so he must work for another company now."

The teenage hormones surging through Bill's veins made the decision easy. He flicked the blinker to the other side and drove to the construction site. When he parked the car in the side street Casey's head was in Bill's lap. He didn't think what she had done in the few minutes it took to get there could be described as a blow job but it still felt pretty good. Especially as she had previously shown no interest in getting her mouth anywhere near his cock. After he turned the engine off Casey pushed herself upright while she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Are you going to be able to that back in your pants?"

"Yeah in a minute or two."

"I don't think I've ever seen it that big."

Bill's ego was inflated almost as much as his dick after that comment.

"Can you hurry it along? This girl wants some action."

Despite being intoxicated Casey moved quickly to the entrance gate. Once inside they kept to the shadows in their efforts to remain undetected. Instead of crossing the streets under the streetlights they took the long way around. At the condo Bill wanted to wait for a bit to see if they'd been seen. Casey was having none of it.

"Come on. If we are quick we'll be finished and be gone anyway." She said as she lifted her top up over her head.

Casey was naked before Bill so she came over to help him. He had to break away from her momentarily as she dragged him towards the bed to retrieve a condom from his jeans. Back in her clutches again Casey swung Bill around then pushed him so he fell backwards onto the mattress. Casey followed but stayed on her knees. She gripped the base of his cock and dipped her head to resume sucking his cock. Now he wasn't driving Bill had the chance to adjust his girlfriend's position and guide her movements. He couldn't withhold a groan as he slowly fucked her mouth.

"Does that feel good?" Casey lifted her head to look at Bill as she asked.

"Incredible." Bill gasped as he lifted his hips so his cock bumped against her chin.

"Do you want me to do anything else?"

"Um, yeah." Bill paused as he searched his porn memory bank. "Lick it."

"Like this?"

Casey poked her tongue out and lapped at the base of Bill's cock.

"Yeah, but all the way along. Right to the top." Casey followed Bill's instructions. "Fuck yes, just like that." Bill groaned.

Casey started alternating between licking and sucking. Bill was in his own little sexual heaven. Casey found she was enjoying it as well. Discovering the way subtle variations in what she did caused more exaggerated reactions from Bill. Any thoughts of this being a quickie evaporated as they both got lost in their lust. When Bill realised he was almost at the point of no return he eased Casey off his cock.

"Wait, wait," he said as he gently lifted her head.

"Doesn't it feel good?" Casey quizzed him with some concern.

"It felt too good." Bill replied as he prised his girlfriends hand off his dick and moved to the side. "It's your turn now."

Casey moved up the bed and laid down so her head was on the pillow. Bill was struggling with the condom packaging.

"Do you want to do something for me?" Casey asked.

"I'm just about to." Bill finally got it open and extracted the rubber.

"No, not that, um, Jazzy says that Ezra licks her down there before they start." The alcohol in Casey's system has emboldened her but she still felt her face flush red from embarrassment.

"Er, and you want me to?" Bill was uncertain.

"Well I just did the same for you."

"Yeah, I guess, um okay."

Bill slid down so his head was level with the junction of Casey's legs. He shuffled across so he was between them. Of course he had seen pictures in magazines of guys and girls doing this. It didn't seem the same. In the pictures the pussies were bare. Casey's was covered with hair. Tentatively Bill flicked his tongue in the general direction he thought was appropriate.

Casey wasn't exactly sure what Bill lapping at her pussy was supposed to feel like either. While his enthusiasm for the task improved he seemed to have trouble consistently hitting the spot. Taking the initiative Casey placed her hands either side of Bill's head to hold it in place. Then she subtly shifted her hips and tilted her pelvis before she pulled his head closer.

"Just there baby, just there..." Casey directed Bill towards her sweet spot.

She continued grinding her pussy against Bill's tongue and face. This was so different from anything they had done together before. It wasn't innocent teenage making out. It was dirty sweaty sex. The kind she heard some of the other cheerleaders talking about. The kind of girls her father would denounce as Jezebels but at that moment Casey felt she had more in common with them.

"It's time Bill, I want that cock." Casey demanded as she pulled Bill higher.

Bill broke free of her grasping hands and sat back on his haunches. His scrambling hand found the open condom wrapper. Hastily he tried rolling it down over his hard shaft. It slipped off to one side.

"Don't worry about it," Casey reached to pull him down on top of her.

"No, I'm not going through all that worry again."

Bill got it on and threw himself back between his girlfriend spread legs. Casey's hand found his covered cock and guided it to her hungry pussy. Bill started thrusting slowly as he had the other times. That wasn't enough for Casey tonight.

"Come on Bill, fuck me."

It was somewhere midway between a plea and a complaint. Bill increased his tempo but that didn't seem to be enough.

"Harder, I want to feel it."

Bill raised his upper body up on his arms and started power fucking his girlfriend. Dropping down on her with force so his hips crashed into hers.

"Fuck yeah, like that, fuck me... give me that cock. Fuck me like a slut..."

To add to her verbal encouragement Casey's body was urging Bill on as well. Her hands clawed at his back and ass. She was levering her hips up to meet every thrust. It was too much for Bill as his balls boiled over.

"I'm cumming Cas I'm cumming..."

"No," Casey moaned as she pulled him down on top of her again. "No, no, oh god no..."

Bill was puzzled by Casey's reaction but could do little about it as his throbbing cock filled the condom. When he'd recovered she still clung to him with her face pressed against his neck. He tried to disengage but her arms held him tighter. Then came a deep voice from behind him.

"Okay boy it's my turn now."

Bill twisted his head to glance back. The same black security guard stood beside the bed. This time he was completely naked. His thick black cock jutting out perpendicular under his bulging belly. He moved closer and pulled one of Casey's arms away from Bill's body.

"Move over and I'll show you how it's done."

Bill rolled away as the black man clambered onto the bed. Casey's called Bill's name and tried to close her legs but the security guy's bulky body was between them before she could. He caught her other wrist and pressed it to the bed beside her head. Casey was helplessly pinned beneath his bulk.

"Now come on preacher girl, you knew what was gonna happen if you came back here."

As he spoke the guard began moving his hips so his cock slid back and forth over Casey's mound. Bill could see the juices from their lovemaking shiny on the ebony skin.

"I'll scream," Casey warned.

"Go ahead there's no one to hear you." The guard pressed forward more forcefully so Casey couldn't help but gasp. "I've got a feeling you will be screaming soon anyways."

The black man continued working his cock along Casey's pussy lips. Casey's eyes were closed. Her lips parted as her breathing quickened. Bill could see her engorged nipples and a red flush spread down from her neck. Her hips began minute movements to match the naked guards. He released her wrists and she made no attempt to push him off. Just like Bill who sat still like a statue. Then the guard changed the angle of his attack. He dipped lower so his cock disappeared then eased forward again.

"Wait, wait," Casey cried her eyes opening wide. "No, no, it's too big."

"Hush now," the man responded.

"You're splitting me open."

"Just stretching you a little is all."

Casey tried again to dislodge him but he captured her hands again. Casey continued protests diminished to silence as the guard gently thrust against her. He was only moving a little bit. When he dipped his head and suckled on Casey's left nipple she sighed again. Bill watched on as the guard moved from one to the other. He released her hands and they went to the back of his head. Not to push it away, instead they cradled it.

She was his for the taking now. Once again her body was moving in time with his gently thrusts. Casey's legs were splayed wide with her ankles locked behind the back of the guard's legs. His lips left her breasts and he trailed kisses up the side of Casey's neck. Only when he tried to kiss her mouth did she flinch. Escaping Casey's arms the guard eased back onto his haunches. Instinctively Casey's hand closed over her exposed breasts. The streetlight coming in the window illuminated her pale body. Part of the guard's thick black cock was firmly wedged in her pussy. As he shuffled back further it came free. The shiny residue from Casey's pussy showed he'd only had half of it inside her. The guard gripped his shaft and started swiping the head of his slimy cock up and down in Casey's pubic hair stimulating her clitoris.

"You like my big dick?" He asked as Casey mewed and reached for him.

"You've got to tell me preacher girl, do you like big black dick?" As he questioned her the guard increased the tempo of his teasing. "You got to answer if you want it..."

"Yes," Casey blurted out.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, yes I like it," Casey reached up again trying to pull him down without success.

"And what do you want it to do?" The guard asked as he ratchet up his attack even further so Bill could hear liquid sloshing sounds coming from Casey's cunt.

"Fuck me," Casey gasped. "Fuck me with your big black cock!"

Casey just got the words out before her climax hit. Her hands left her breasts and grabbed at the bedcovers. Her eyes rolled back and she screamed. The guard looked at Bill and winked.

"I think she's ready."

He lent back down over Bill's spasming girlfriend. Once he'd got his cock back inside her the guard set to work stretching Casey's cunt with much more purpose. The effect was instantaneous. Casey seemed to lose the power of speech. She babbled a stream of incoherent words as her orgasm stretched on. When it looked like she was on the brink of unconsciousness the guy stopped. His hips were firmly pressed against hers signifying he'd achieved his goal. He started lightly kissing her face and this time when his lips touched hers she responded by returning his affection.