How It Started, How It's Going Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill could not believe the transformation. His girlfriend was making out with fat old black man. When his pudgy hand squeezed her breast or he ground his hips against hers she moaned into his mouth. This was a side of Casey he had never dreamt existed. Maybe she'd taken something at the party? Giving him head in the car. Saying he could fuck her without a condom. None of those things were normal for Casey. Yet here she was. Bill was repulsed but he couldn't look away. Nor could he hide his revived cock.

The guard grew tired of the kissing. He lifted himself off Casey and pulled his cock free. Her groan of disappointment became a yelp of pain as the guy slapped her outer thigh.

"Roll over, I want to see that cheerleader ass bounce."

Casey had little time to react as the guard manhandled her over onto her stomach. Then he pulled her up onto all fours. He groped at her sex then coated the head of his cock with the juices he collected on his fingers.

"Okay preacher girl. Time for round two."

There was no resistance from Casey. When the guard began probing her slit with his cock she widened her knees and arched her back to make it easier for him. He took a few strokes to get all his dick back inside her. When his hips hit her ass Casey yelped in discomfort.

"Goes a bit deeper this way doesn't it."

The black man said as he held her hips so he stayed fully impaled. He ground himself against Casey until she began pressing back against him.

"Yeah, that's it preacher girl." He released his grip on Casey and held himself still. "Yeah, that's it. Work that ass... work it."

Casey rocked back and forth while the guard played with her ass. He stroked it, squeezed it, even slapped it a few times which only seemed to inflame Casey's renewed desires. When her energy showed signs of flagging the guard took over. He resumed fucking her with powerful thrusts, his round belly jiggling as he slammed into Casey's butt. She slumped down, first onto her elbows then they gave way so her head and shoulders were on the bed. The sounds of sex filled the room. Flesh slapping against flesh and soft grunts from Casey each time her lover bottomed out in her cunt.

"You want my nut preacher girl? You want my seed?" The guard taunted. When Casey didn't respond he slapped her ass hard then asked again. "You gonna take my nut preacher girl?"

"Yes," Casey's reply was muffled by the pillow.

"I couldn't hear you preacher girl." The guard reached down and pulled Casey's head back by her hair. "You want some black seed in you?"

"Yes, yes, just don't stop."

Casey resumed bouncing back which must have been what the black man was looking for. He went into overdrive, crashing his body against Casey while pulling her back by her hair.

"Here it comes bitch!" He warned as he buried himself as deep as he could inside Casey.

She continued grinding back against him riding her own orgasm most likely triggered by the strangers seed now filling her cunt. Bill's arousal died and was replaced by anger at his girlfriend. It continued to be amplified as he watched the two bodies in front of him shudder through the dying embers of their climaxes. The guard pulled his cock half out of Casey before stopping to groan again. The shiny ebony shaft pulsed sending another slug of sperm into her. Then he withdrew completely. Casey slumped onto her side facing away from Bill. From where he was sitting he could see the curve of her butt and a trickle of cum running down her leg.

"Well you can come back anytime you want preacher girl." The guard said as he picked his pants up from the floor. He quickly pulled them on before moving back towards the bed. "That's one fine ass," he continued as he squeezed her butt cheek. "But I hope she's on some birth control this time otherwise that shits gonna stain your first baby."

He winked at Bill, gave her ass one final slap then returned to getting dressed. Bill did the same, taking his clothes to the farthest corner of the room to avoid any further interactions. When he was done Casey was sitting up pulling her top back over her head. Bill contemplated leaving her to find her own way home. He left the condo and stood outside in the shadows. Casey blundered out the door holding her shoes in her hands about a minute later calling his name. He turned and started walking back to the car. Neither spoke in the car until two blocks from Casey's house.

"Pull over here I'll walk the rest of the way." Casey snapped.

Bill wrenched the steering wheel causing the car to lurch to the side of the road then slammed on the brakes.

"What the fuck are you angry for?" Bill exploded. "It was your idea to go there. It was you who spread your legs so some black stranger could fuck you. It was you..."

"You didn't do anything to stop it though did you?" Casey interrupted.

"Why would I? You didn't show any sign you didn't want it to happen. Jesus Christ Casey, you put me in purgatory for weeks because my condom broke and tonight you plead with some old black bastard to cum in you!" Bill thumped his hand against the dashboard as a physical exclamation point. "What are you going to tell you dad if you're pregnant."

"I can't get pregnant." Casey spat back as tears came to her eyes.

"We both did biology Casey. I know you aren't that dumb."

"I can't get pregnant because I already am." Casey yelled as she scrambled to open the door.

She was out of the car and running in the direction of her house before it dawned on Bill what she meant. He switched the car off and set off in pursuit, catching her just before she turned the corner into the street where she lived.

"What do you mean, you're already pregnant?"

"Well we both did biology Bill. You know what can happen if a condom breaks." Casey threw his own words back at him.

"But you said you had your period, you said..."

"I lied Bill."

"Why, why lie about that?" Bill held both Casey's arms so she was forced to look at him.

"What do you care?" Casey twisted out of his grip. "You're going to California as soon as you finish school."

"I could stay."

"Just leave me alone." Casey turned to walk away again but Bill grabbed her arm again.

"Come with me to California."

"You know my parents would never allow that."

"Marry me." The proposal was out of Bill's mouth before he could second guess it. "They can't say no then. Marry me and we can both get out of this town."

Casey hesitated and swung back to face Bill.

"What about tonight?"

"You were drunk and high and pregnant. Let's just forget tonight happened."

Casey threw her arms around Bill's neck and squeezed herself tight against him.

"I love you Bill. I'm sorry about tonight. I don't know what I was thinking." She looked up into his face and he could see tears in her eyes. "I'm going to be the best wife for you Bill."