How It Started, How It's Going Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill scooted away before his wife changed her mind. JT complained but Casey wasn't giving him an inch of leeway. Bill was five minutes into his meeting when he gave a bit more consideration to the current scenario. He was upstairs while Casey and JT were downstairs alone. He replayed in his mind the little bit of flirting he'd witnessed earlier. Excusing himself briefly from the meeting he went to the top of the stairs. Being careful not to be seen went down halfway then crouched down so he could see what was happening. They were both in the kitchen area. JT was scraping plates then handing them to Casey to put in the dishwasher. All very normal domestic stuff.

He retreated back upstairs. The meeting went on a bit longer than he would have liked. Each of his colleagues swapped what progress they had made with their part of the project then they set tasks for the next week. It was thirty minutes before it was finished. As he started heading back to the others he checked at the top of the stairs. He did the same bit of reconnaissance as he had before. This time things were different.

Most of the lights were off so the light from the television illuminated them. Casey and JT sat on the lounge in front of it. They were side by side, JT's arm was behind Casey on the back of the lounge. Bill could see their faces. They weren't talking, just looking forward at the flickering screen. Then Casey shifted away a little and stood up. She said something Bill couldn't make out then walked away towards where the stairs. Bill didn't want to get caught spying so he retreated to the office and sat back down in front of the computer preparing to pretend he'd just finished the meeting.

Casey went to the foot of the stairs. She quietly went up until she could see along the hallway towards the office. The door was mostly closed and the light was on. Casey went back down then to the toilet. Inside she washed her hands and her face. Looking at her reflection she could see the glow in her cheeks. Partly from the wine and partly from fact she'd been rubbing JT's cock through his trousers for the last five minutes.

It just seemed to happen. They finished cleaning up then JT asked if he could stay and watch the highlights on their television. It was much bigger and better than viewing it on his iPad back at his house. Casey had said sure. After refilling their drinks they sat down on the lounge. JT was explaining football stuff to her the same way Bill did. She was probably sitting to close to him but it just seemed natural. Serendipity, going with the flow, playing it by ear, whatever you want to call it. At one point JT made a joke, he placed his arm around the back of her on the lounge. Casey laughed softly and went to pat his thigh. When she did her fingers felt a solid tube of flesh laying parallel along the inside of his leg.

JT knew he should have gone home once they'd cleaned up the kitchen. The lure of Bill's big screen was one thing. The company of a sexy momma like Casey was ten times stronger. The company of a sexy woman without her husband around was off the scale. Like leaving a drug addict overnight in a pharmacy. Still JT justified his action by thinking back to one of the group sessions. The therapist suggested they needed to test themselves in situations that would have previously led to meaningless sex. Granted he had been talking about going shopping.

Now he was sitting beside Casey trying to keep his focus on the screen in front of him. Her smell enveloped him, her laugh enchanted him, still he fought his urges. One point in his favour was the dowdy clothes she was wearing. However it was a short skip in his memory to picture her in her swimmers on the first day they'd met. Then she'd placed her hand on his leg. His cock had been semi hard ever since he'd sat down. Casey's fingers traced it along to the tip, then slid back. He flicked his eyes left for a millisecond to see her staring straight ahead at the screen. He decided to do the same. Eyes front, arms by his side while Casey's fingers continued to work their magic.

And then she was gone. Standing up and going to the stairs. JT turned his head slightly so he could follow her progress. He saw he go part way up the stairs, pause, then retreat to the downstairs bathroom. What did this mean? He knew he should leave. Staying meant breaking his abstinence again. Or worse causing another incident he might not so easily escape from. However the conversation over dinner, the talk of methadone for the addict, helping him, acting on their fantasy's. Is this what they meant? JT looked down at the tent in his pants. He slid down in the seat, unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants.

Casey felt she had composed herself. She walked out half expecting JT to have left. He was still sitting in the same spot. Go upstairs Casey, the little voice in her head said. Go and talk to Bill. Would he tell her to stop? Get yourself together girl she said silently to herself then she went back to the lounge. As she went Casey was trying to think of something clever and witty to say to defuse the sexual tension she'd caused. When she got around the front of the lounge and saw JT's dick standing up proud from his opened pants Casey forgot about talking.

She sat down close to him again. The screen could not hold her attention. Nothing could deflect it from the hard black cock in front of her. Her hand was drawn to it again. Her fingers wrapped around it and started stroking. JT grunted softly each time they got to the top. He put his arms around her shoulders again. Pulling her closer their faces turned towards each other and they kissed. A hard sucking hungry kiss. When JT moved his hand to the back of her head and applied some subtle pressure in a different direction Casey knew what he wanted. She wanted it too. She lent across dipping her head and started sucking JT's cock.

Bill waited, and waited. Casey didn't appear. He gave it a few more minutes then he went to the door of the office. Maybe she had gone to bed. She didn't usually last watching football for long. He went to the stairs had a quick look downstairs but could only see JT sitting on the lounge. Bill went to the bedroom and the ensuite. Still no sign of Casey. He went back to the stairs. He ventured halfway down again. JT was still alone on the lounge but he was sitting differently. Bill couldn't put his finger on it. He had both arms stretched out either side on top of the lounge. He was still looking towards the TV, just something was different. Bill decided to sit on the step and watch for a moment. JT lifted his head and looked towards the ceiling. He said something that Bill couldn't make out. JT moved one of his arms so his hand went in front of him towards his lap. Bill realised what was going on maybe a millisecond before JT's hand lifted Casey's head into view.

As Bill watched JT and Casey kissed. They both hungry for each other like a couple of wild animals fighting. Then they pulled apart and they started pulling at each others clothes. Obviously frustrated by the lack of progress they stopped trying to undress each other and concentrated on themselves. Casey stood up pulling her top over her head and discarding it. Next she pushed her shorts and panties to the floor so all she had on was her gym bra. JT had removed his trousers and shirt so as soon as Casey turned back towards him he seized her. His arms went around her waist as he pressed his face into her flat belly. He worked his way lower as Casey lifted one leg to give him easier access to her cunt. She pulled his head closer briefly grinding her crotch against his mouth before pushed him away to squatted down and kiss him again.

Bill was frustrated by the distance now. So much was going on and he felt he was missing out. He went quickly and quietly down the stairs shedding his own clothes as he went. The television was still on with the commentary blaring but no one was paying it any heed. When he got to the lounge Casey was on her hands and knees with her head down. JT knelt behind her holding his cock so the head was barely touching her splayed labia. She was rocking back but he was maintaining the barest of contact. JT saw Bill as he sat in the armchair off to the side. There was no move to stop what had been started. Bill felt that would not have been possible anyway. Casey was still oblivious to his presence.

"Are you sure your okay with this?" JT asked.

Bill simply nodded not trusting his voice. Casey must have thought the question was directed at her because she answered as well.

"Yes, yes, please just fuck me, just give that big cock." She pleaded.

JT pushed about half his length inside. Casey sighed and arched her back to accept more. Bill couldn't help himself, he was openly wanking his own hard cock as he watched his wife give herself to JT. Unlike the previous Sunday evening the fucking was slow and methodical. JT was taking his time working his cock into Casey. Also unlike Sunday Bill could see the detail as JT stretched his wife's pussy. The way her pussy lips clung to JT's thick shaft on the backstroke then folded back in as he forced it back in. When he finally gave Casey every inch she lifted her head and turned it to look back. Bill thought she was looking straight at him for a moment but it seemed she only had eyes for the guy behind her.

In his adult lifetime JT had been with more woman than he could ever hope to count. From every nation, on every continent, indoors, outdoors, in planes, trains and automobiles. Rich, poor, young, old, married, single, once he'd had two wives in a polygamous threesome. There'd been fashion models, actresses, tv presenters but also housewives, teachers, cleaners and a truck driver. Casey wasn't the prettiest or the hottest body he'd ever had but she was in the top ten percent. She did have something that he'd come to value higher than looks or big tits, inexperience. Bill had told him Casey had only been with one other man, once, in her lifetime. Last Sunday his had been the third penis to enter her inner sanctum. Tonight he was going to open a door to a different world for Casey.

When she lifted and turned her head to look back at him he could see the silent pleading in her eyes. He knew he'd teased her long enough. It was time to show her that sex came in different flavours. Not saying Bill was a bad lover, just after a lifetime of vanilla a bit of spice will blow a woman's mind. JT started fucking his neighbour's wife in earnest. Working his way up through the gears until his thrusts were causing Casey's ass to ripple when their bodies slapped together.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm cumming, oh fuck...ooohhhh..." Casey found her voice as her orgasm arrived.

Bill saw Casey's hands squeeze the the cushion in front of her and her body tense up. She'd stopped moving with JT as her body went rigid. Her head was turned to the side so her could see her face. The eyes were closed but her mouth was open emitting a strange whining sound he'd never heard her make before. JT just powered through it, hammering it her until Casey's hand went back and pushed against his pudgy belly.

"Wait, hold up..." she gasped.

Casey was trying to catch her breath. JT kept his cock inside her but at least he'd stopped. It gave her a chance to check on her husband's state of mind. Everything since she'd come back from the toilet had been a blur. There was a vague memory of him being naked in the armchair just before JT had completely taken over all her senses. He was still there, still naked and slowly rubbing his own erection. She mouthed the words are you okay. He nodded. It was just as well because her black lover had started moving again. Gently and not full strokes but Casey could feel the anticipation building inside her again. The trouble she didn't think her body could handle another bout of JT's vigorous fucking in this position.

"Can we change?" Casey asked.

For a moment Bill thought he was going to get a turn but JT answered telling Casey to get on her back. JT backed off and Casey rolled over and lay on her back. The lounge wasn't that wide so she had one foot on the floor while the other was resting on the top of the back of the lounge. As soon as she was settled she reached up encouraging JT to lie on top of her. His cock must have slipped straight back in because Casey groaned as he settled between her thighs. His head went straight to her exposed breast and he suckled briefly on each until Casey lifted his head up higher and kissed him on the mouth. The mixed emotions kicked in again for Bill. The angst of the sight of his wife lustily making out with their older neighbour juxtaposed with the erotic heat of the contrasting skin tones heightened by their close proximity. The heat was winning so he had to restrain his urge to jerk his cock harder in the hope he would eventually get his wife back.

The intimacy of the missionary position was having its effect of JT as well. The full body contact and Casey's insistent kissing was interfering with his plan for longevity. In the end he surrendered to the feelings. He could feel the tip of his cock rutting deep nudging Casey's cervix as she urged him to synchronise their orgasms.

"Cum with me, let me feel it... shoot it deep," she panted in his ear.

Casey was dumbfounded that she was hitting another peak so soon after her first. It felt incredible and she could tell JT was close as well. Her desire to feel him cum sparked her to move her hips and increase her lovers pleasure. Her hands clawed at his back or held his head close when they kissed. When they weren't locking lips she kept up hissing dirty talk in his ear.

"You like this pussy? You gonna fill it up? Give it to me... I want it, fuck that cum into me... yeah just like that... get it deep baby fuck that pussy... oh god, so good so fucking good..."

It worked. JT thought he'd last longer but in the end he couldn't resist. The familiar surge started to build. Rather than back off to delay it he just went harder. Casey thought she'd lost the battle as JT upped the intensity. The muscle spasms started, she locked her legs around JT hips then she felt the surge of heat as the big black cock inside her fired it's first shot.

"Yes, yes oh fuck, oh god, yes..."

As their movements slowed Bill waited impatiently for his turn. This time thought JT wasn't jumping up and running away. He was enjoying feeling Casey's cunt milking every last drop from his cock. She was in no hurry to let him go either. Her legs were still locked around him, when he made a move to lifted his upper body up she pulled him closer.

"Stay, stay there," she kissed his cheek then twisted his head so their lips meet.

Casey was in her own little world. Luxuriating in the afterglow of her orgasm when she caught sight of Bill standing up and moving closer. It was the look on his face that alerted her to his unease. She unwrapped her arms from around JT and gently tried to ease him off her body. He was reluctant to move until he too noticed Bill standing near the lounge. He pushed his upper body up then rocked back onto his knees. Casey could feel his soft cock retreat then slip out of her pussy. There was an awkward moment as he untangled himself from Casey's legs and stood up.

As soon as he'd vacated the lounge Bill climbed on to replace him. Casey welcomed him with open arms. Bill settled in between her thighs. There was the same extreme wetness he'd felt the previous weekend but not the usual snug fit. It didn't matter, twenty minutes of watching his wife getting pumped just like in their roleplay had him primed to go. Within a few strokes he knew he wasn't going to last very long.

"Damn... oh fuck... can't wait, fuck I'm gonna cum, I'm sorry... ohhh fuck..."

"Give it to me baby, cum for me, cum for me... yes, that's it..."

The fact he didn't last very long was a relief to Casey. It was impossible not to compare Bill's cock to JT's when they were inside her so soon after each other. She'd been winding down and Bill wasn't going to get her back up again in his current over excited state. There was also the cum she could feel running out of her pussy. Her homemaker brain wanted to get off the lounge as quickly as possible before she was left with a nasty stain. So once Bill's cock stopped throbbing inside her she began to push him off.

"I'm busting babe I need to go to the toilet." Casey explained.

Bill quickly got off his wife and she scrambled to the downstairs bathroom. He looked across at JT who was sitting on the two seater sofa on the other side of the lounge to the arm chair. Bill thought he would have been dressed to leave but he was still naked. He had a beer in his hand and he took a swig then he pointed the top at Bill and spoke.

"Here's to you two. Bill your wife is a damn firecracker. Thanks for letting me have some time with her. It will make things a lot easier."

"Yeah, okay, there's a few things we should probably talk about now."

"I'm all ears Bill."

"Casey and I we talked about some rules, if um, you know we decided to repeat last Sunday's activities." JT nodded showing her understood. "First up this is something Casey and I do together, we both have to be present and we are busy people so who knows when or if we can do this again."

"Yeah I understand. I'm busy most weekends and you guys work all week."

"Second if it happens again it happens here downstairs. Not up in the bedroom. Last thing it's got to be kept secret. No one else can know about it."

"I certainly won't be telling anyone plus I'm hoping to be back at home by the end of the week so it's cool Bill."

Bill saw JT's attention captured by something behind him. He turned his head around and saw Casey coming back from the bathroom. She was wearing an old bathrobe with no sash. As she came towards them was picking up the clothes Bill had discarded as he'd walked towards them earlier.

"Here you go," she said as she handed them to Bill. "What were you two talking about?"

"How goddamn beautiful you are." JT turned on the charm.

"Yeah right," Casey played down the compliment but the smile she flashed to JT told him it was appreciated. That and the fact she let the bathrobe gape open so he got a clear view of her nakedness again.

"And Bill was filling me in on the rules."

"The rules?" Casey asked Bill without looking at him. Her attention was focused on JT's cock which was starting to thicken.

"What we talked about this week." Bill clarified. "I've got to be here and we stay downstairs."

"I told him I'm cool with it." JT opened his legs a bit wider so Casey had a clear view of as his dick continued to expand.

"So you being here and it happening downstairs were the only ones?"

"And keeping it secret."

"Yeah that's a good one."

Bill couldn't help but feel Casey was mocking him. He couldn't see the byplay between Casey and JT because her body was blocking his view of JT. It was only when his wife went to where the black man was sitting that he saw his cock had made a partial recovery.

"Casey?"

"You are here, it's downstairs," Casey said as she let the robe drop off her shoulders onto the floor then straddled JT's lap. "And I'm really good at keeping secrets."

Casey lifted herself up and her hand appeared between her legs. She took control of JT's mostly hard cock, she centred it and eased herself down until her pussy hit her fingers. Casey worked her hips so Bill could see the top of JT's cock moving in and out of her cunt. Once she had revived it enough she let go with her hand and dropped down so the whole length slid inside.

"Oh fuck," JT groaned and his hands appeared to grip her hips. "Ride me, show me how you ride."

What came next was possibly the most erotic thing Bill had ever witnessed. Casey started moving slowly, back and forth as well as up and down. She rolled her hips and all JT could do was moan his appreciation. His hands slid down to her butt. They squeezed the soft flesh and occasionally pulled it open so Bill got a clearer view of Casey's stretched pussy. As her passion increased so the speed of her grinding until it was clear she was going to cum before JT.