How It Started, How It's Going Pt. 03

Story Info
How it’s going...
12.5k words
4.48
7.1k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,254 Followers

How It Started How It's Going.

How it's going...

Tags Hotwife. Interracial. Cuckold. Threesome.

Bill checked his phone on the bedside table. It said the time was five thirty. He pushed the covers back and got out of bed. It was earlier than he usually got up but he hadn't been able to sleep for the last two hours anyway. The events of the previous evening had been rolling around in his head causing his insomnia. Casey had been restless as well and he suspected she was also awake. No doubt wrestling with the same demons he was.

The hot water cascading down on his body allowed Bill to zone out and quieten the internal turmoil he was feeling. Once he'd cleared the noise he tried to work out the consequences of the night before. In what ways was he different from the Bill that stood in the same shower twenty five hours before. Was he still a man? For a second time he'd sat unmoved while another man fucked Casey. He'd watched her welcome it, enjoy it. When she'd held out her hand for support and comfort as she was being pleasured he'd taken it. Most damning of all was the arousal he'd felt observing the decadent scene. Bill's self flagellation was interrupted by the shower door opening.

"Can I come in?" Casey asked.

"Yes, I'll just have a quick wash then get out." Bill said as he reached for the body wash.

"No," Casey stepped in and grabbed Bill's wrist. "Stay, I want you to stay."

Bill moved back a little so Casey could get herself wet. He watched as she dipped her head under the spray and let it saturate her hair. Then she retreated squeezing the excess out and pushing it away from her face. Casey looked up and saw Bill's intense gaze.

"Are you angry with me?"

"No," Bill shot back a little to quickly.

"You didn't cuddle me at all last night."

"I, I had a lot of stuff going on..." He didn't get finish the sentence as he rubbed his forehead and face with his hand.

"So you are angry with me."

"No, no I'm not. Maybe I'm angry with myself, or confused, disgusted... I don't know..."

"Stop. It's not just you."

"But I'm your husband. I'm supposed to stop things like last night from happening. Not sit back and watch."

"And I'm your wife. I'm supposed to faithful to you, not allow other men to use me like a tramp."

"You're not a tramp," Bill said pulling Casey closer into an embrace.

"And you're my man Bill." Casey replied before pulling Bill's face towards hers and kissing his lips. "What happened all those years ago has stayed with us. We've made it part of our sexual play. Maybe it was inevitable that it would happen again?"

"I don't know, it just seems so fucked up."

"Do you think we need to talk to someone about it?"

"Like a shrink?"

"No, like a therapist or relationship coach."

"I don't know. Do we really want to spill all our secrets to a stranger?"

Casey shrugged. "I don't think it can hurt."

Bill grunted a noncommittal reply then eased his way past his wife to get out of the shower. An hour later he was dressed and had had breakfast. Casey had come down and got a coffee before retreating to her office. It was earlier than he normally left for work but he decided he'd take the scenic route this morning. Put on some of his tunes and reset for the day ahead. Bill called out to Casey saying he was leaving. He'd backed his car out of the garage and had just pressed the button to close its door when there was a tap on his window. JT was standing beside his car looking agitated. Bill lowered the glass and there was an awkward greeting.

"Look man, about last night," JT started before glancing over his shoulder as if checking for spies. "I'm really sorry. I was smoking some weed outside, medical stuff, and I heard you two again, and, well, I'm sorry okay?"

Bill nodded but didn't say anything because he sensed there was something else JT wanted to say.

"You can't tell anyone okay? Not a soul. Please man." He looked over his shoulder again then the words just tumbled out. "My house wasn't being fumigated. My wife kicked me out two months ago because she found out I cheated on her again. I'm a sex addict. I was staying in a hotel at first but there was just too much temptation. That's why I moved out here. I'm getting treatment but I'm an addict. If she finds out I fell again I'm fucked. She's gonna divorce me. I can't lose my kids man. I didn't see my first family grow up, I can't lose this one."

"I'm not telling anyone JT." Bill confirmed.

"I'm serious Bill, please not one person."

"So am I JT. I'm not telling anyone I just sat and watched while you... did what you did."

"Okay, okay," JT relaxed. "Cool, okay, um, have a good day." He tapped the roof of Bill's car. "Oh and can you tell Casey I'm sorry too."

"Yeah, yeah I will."

JT retreated to his driveway and Bill finished backing onto the street. As he drove away he noticed the blind go down on the window of Casey's office. He was two streets away when his phone rang. Casey's name flashed up on the screen so he pressed the answer button on the steering wheel.

"What was that all about?"

"What?"

"JT, out the front of our house talking to you in the car."

"He wanted to apologise. Said to pass it on to you."

"And?" When Bill didn't say anything she probed again. "Bill, he must have said something else. You were talking for, like, five minutes."

"He said his house wasn't being fumigated. His wife kicked him out for cheating a month ago. He pretty much begged me not to tell anyone what happened."

"Oh wow, and what did you say?"

"I said I wasn't planning on telling anyone anyway."

"Did he say anything else?"

"He said He was smoking medical marijuana outside when he heard us. That he's a sex addict and he is in therapy."

"Really, I've never heard of that."

"Neither have I. There's some roadwork up ahead so I'd better get off and concentrate. I'll talk to you tonight." Bill pushed the end call button and retreated back into his own thoughts.

That night when he pulled into the garage Casey was there. It was like she was waiting for him there which was weird. He'd had a couple of missed calls from her that afternoon so he was concerned when he opened the car door.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes." Casey said brightly.

"Why are you here in the garage?" Bill asked as he grabbed his briefcase and got out of the car.

"Well I've been trying to ring you all afternoon to give you a heads up but you wouldn't return my call."

"Heads up about what?"

"Um, Andrea's here."

"Andrea? Your swinger colleague."

"Yes. We were having lunch today and I asked her about sex addiction, and, well, it sort of come out about what happened."

"Jesus Casey, you just blurted it out to the first person you saw?"

"No it wasn't like that. And Andrea's trained. She a clinical psychologist."

"And she's a swinger."

"No, they practice ethical non-monogamy. Anyway I think it would be good to get her input."

"It might be but you could have given me some warning."

"I tried but you wouldn't pick up or ring me back." Casey was wringing her hands and Bill could tell she was on the verge of tears. "I thought it might help. We don't have to talk about it tonight but can you at least be civil with her. She's my friend."

"Yeah sure." Bill caved when he saw his wife upset. "And I'm sorry I didn't ring you back." He pulled his wife into an embrace. "Can I have a shower first? Give me a chance to get my head around it."

"Sure, thanks honey." Casey kissed his cheek and hugged him back.

When Bill came downstairs after his shower Casey was in the kitchen area with Andrea. It was the first time he'd actually seen his wife's friend. She was shorter than Casey but had a similar wiry athletic build except for a rather prominent bust which might have been fake. As he got closer he guessed she was younger than them as well. Casey offered him a glass of the wine the two ladies were sharing but he declined. They sat down to dinner and the previous night's incident wasn't even hinted at until curiosity got the better of Bill.

"So Andrea, sex addiction, is there any such thing?"

Bill saw the two ladies exchange a look of surprise that the conversation was going in that direction.

"It has been considered an authentic diagnosis previously but recently it was removed from the official texts." Andrea moved in her chair so she was looking directly at Bill. "My own opinion is that sex is like any mood altering drug or activity. The pursuit of the sexual high can become addictive. Not in the physical sense that your body will manifest painful reactions if you don't get your fix. More that the addicts mind craves the release."

"So our neighbour, he could be telling the truth."

"Yes, he could be. I can't be certain because I have never met the man. Given his current and previous occupations and my experience with professional athletes I'd say they have a much higher rate of this syndrome than others in society."

"Why is that?" Casey asked.

"Opportunity mostly. Star athletes receive a level of adulation few others could comprehend. Right from early days in college favours are given. Financial, academic, sexual and they get used to it. It becomes part of who they are. The cult of celebrity of the last twenty years has only amplified it."

"I saw some of that at the bar the other night," Bill confirmed. "But he came into our backyard. We didn't invite him."

"Casey told me you told him you'd previously had a threesome?"

"Yes."

"And he was high on dope on Sunday night?"

"I don't know if he was high. He said he'd smoked some but I don't know that he was high."

"Still, he's a sex addict in withdrawal who might have had impaired thought processes. Then he hears his sexually liberal neighbours going at it in their backyard..."

"I wouldn't call us sexually liberal." Casey butted in.

"Did you or did you not hold his penis the other day?"

"She didn't hold it, she barely touched it." Bill jumped to his wife's defence.

"Did you or did you not tell this person who you've only known a week or two the biggest secret in your marriage?"

"It's not that big of a secret. You know about it."

"Does anyone else?" Both Bill and Casey remained silent. "Look, I'm not blaming you two or denying your neighbour may well have committed a sexual assault. I just think you've got to put things into context."

"And what's the context?"

"That's what I was trying to explain before. Your neighbour, he's most likely used to having sex every day, perhaps multiple times. He hasn't scratched that itch for two months."

"He said he was in treatment. Wouldn't that fix it?"

"The guy is an addict. It takes a lot more than two months of therapy to correct any long term addiction. Even if the therapy is extraordinarily successful there can always be relapses." Andrea had a sip of her wine before she continued. "Think of it like opioid addiction. Going cold turkey is probably the least successful way to quit. For your neighbour not only has he stopped his extra marital outlets but his wife has cut him off as well. So back to the context. We have a drug impaired ticking sexual time bomb on one side of the fence. He hears you and Casey role playing your threesome fantasy. To an outsider looking in that could be considered an invitation."

Bill gaze quickly shifted to Casey when Andrea mentioned their role playing. She blushed a little and found something to look at outside.

"There's nothing to be ashamed about. Role play is a very common way for couples to explore their sexual boundaries within a safe environment."

"I just didn't realise the safe environment of this couple included you."

"Bill, although I'm here as a friend I do consider this to be a professional consultation so everything that is said to me will be kept completely confidential."

"Um, okay." Bill wasn't entirely convinced.

"Do you have any other questions?" Bill shook his head. "If that's the case I'm wondering if you would let me ask you some? Privately of course, could you give us five minutes Casey?"

Casey started up the stairs before Bill had a chance to agree to the questions. Andrea leaned over and pulled a notepad and pen from her handbag. When my wife was gone she started.

"Has Casey told you about my research project?" Bill nodded. "Before you came home I asked Casey some similar questions."

"What did she say?"

"I'm not going to tell you that. If you choose to discuss them later that's between the two of you. Can I begin?"

"You can, I'm not agreeing to answer every question though."

"That's fine. What you don't feel comfortable answering will tell me as much as your answers to others. So let's start with the easy ones. How old were you when you got your first passionate kiss?"

"Eighteen."

"First girlfriend?"

"Eighteen."

"First time you masturbated?"

"Are you serious? Who remembers that?"

"Just a guess will do."

"I don't know, fifteen, sixteen..."

"First sexual experience with a female?"

Eighteen."

"Sexual experience with a male?"

"Fuck off."

"Okay." Andrea made an exaggerated flourish of her pen on the page. "Now onto some heavier stuff. I want to go back to when you had your first encounter with the stranger all those years ago. Can you remember how you felt?"

"It was a long time ago." Bill said abruptly even as the image of the security guard jerking his cock filled his head.

"Just as best as you can remember."

"We'll, shock obviously, and um, scared I guess. He was a big guy, with a uniform."

"What about the second time?"

"Much the same except you know I um," Bill's voice trailed off for a moment. "We both knew, going there... it could happen again. We thought we'd been more careful."

"And afterwards, you were angry?"

"Yes, but not just about the guy and Casey um doing it. Ever since the first time and the busted condom she'd been giving me the cold shoulder. Then I go to a party she said she wasn't going to and I find her drunk dirty dancing with some of my friends. She chased me down the road when I walked out and demands we go back to the condos." Just talking about it brought out some of that same anger.

"So why did you stop being angry?"

"She was pregnant."

"That doesn't change what she did."

"You don't know her parents. It explains why she was so stressed and blamed me for it."

"Did you ever consider your girlfriend wanted to see that security guard again?"

"No that's ridiculous," Bill said quickly. " um, did she say..."

"I told you everything said to me is private. It's the same for your wife."

"So she did."

"No, I didn't say that. Did your wife tell you my theory?"

"That she was trying to push me away?" Andrea nodded. "Yes, but I don't agree with it."

"Alright then, let's move on. When did the threesome role play start in your relationship?"

"What sort of a question is that? I haven't got a clue."

"Did it start straight away? When the twins were at school? When they left for college..."

"Not straight away. I was working three jobs and studying. The twins didn't sleep well as infants. We barely saw each other until I finished uni."

"So later then."

"Yes, probably when the boys went to school. Maybe a bit before although you've got to realise, Casey is mostly conservative about sex."

"So the fantasy helps add variety?"

"I guess, we didn't do it all the time," Bill added. "Sometimes it was many months between, er, events."

"Okay, um, on a different topic." Andrea turned to a new page. "How many sexual partners have you had?"

"One."

"Are you sure that's your answer? This is completely confidential."

"Yes, that's my answer. One."

"No other dalliances? A stolen kiss at a Christmas party?"

"No."

"Do you watch porn?"

"Not regularly."

"Not regularly, every second day? Once a week? Twice a year?"

"Once a month at the most."

"Masturbate to it?"

"No."

"Then why?"

"Bored, filling in time at the office."

"Any particular genre?"

"Um... no."

"Okay we aren't getting very far here so that will do."

Andrea closed the notepad then got her phone and sent a text. Soon after Casey appeared again.

"All finished?"

"Yes. I got all I'm going to get I think." There was a level of exasperation in her voice that pleased Bill.

"So, um, have you got any insights into our situation?" Casey asked.

Andrea was packing her things away in her handbag. She waited until she'd had the last mouthful of wine from her glass before replying.

"Look, you guys are two well adjusted adults in a healthy relationship. As I already told both of you this afternoon, role play is a normal thing couples do. Taking it to the next level of acting on your fantasies is less common but providing the communication is open between the people involved no more problematic."

"That's not really an answer." Bill commented.

"Yes it is," Andrea argued. "I can't tell you what you should do next. That's up to you guys to decide. You can tick it off as a one off experience that you don't want to repeat. Or in your case repeat again. I will say you have both handled it pretty well considering the baggage of religious and societal norms you carry."

"Casey was telling me you are in an ethical non monogamous relationship. What does that even mean?" Bill asked.

"It means that as a couple we've decided that we are okay about having sexual relationships with others provided there is open communication about it between us."

"But how does it work?"

"It's not a bed of roses. There can still be jealousy but we make it work."

"Sounds like bullshit." Bill deadpanned back.

"Bill, please, I asked Andrea here to help." Casey stepped in.

"No, it's fine Casey. What we do isn't for everyone but we think it's best for us. You have to find what's best for you. I will just say two more things. Getting involved with a sex addict is probably a red flag. However from what you've told me he is very committed to getting back to his family. So you may have a unique opportunity to experiment casually with him knowing as soon as he gets out of domestic purgatory he's gone. In a weird way a little bit of illicit sex might even help him like a methadone program does a heroin addict rather than the cold turkey he's doing now."

Andrea stood up to go. She hugged Casey and waved to Bill before making one more statement.

"Communication is the key to any relationship. Talk to each other about what you feel and what you want. Keep checking in. I'll see you later."

When she was gone Casey went and sat close to Bill.

"I'm sorry again. I should have waited..."

"No, it's okay. It was probably a good thing to talk to someone, maybe not a friend of yours you see every week but..." Bill shrugged. "Now we have to decide how to handle it."

"Yeah I guess. What do you think?"

"I don't know... I suppose there are a few options. Um, do nothing and avoid him. Do nothing and just be casual like it didn't happen. Make the first move, maybe like invite him over. Then acknowledge what happened but say we don't want to do anything like that again, or..." Bill's voice trailed off and Casey finished his thoughts off.

"Invite him over and say we are open to doing something like that again."

"Yes, I suppose so. Thinking about it now the first one probably isn't an option. He's already approached me so it's not unreasonable to think he might again. If only to make sure we haven't changed our minds about telling people." Bill reasoned.

"The same with the second one. I think if we interact with him at all then it's going to come up or be a big enough elephant in the room that we can't pretend."

"Okay that leaves three and four. We invite him over to clear the air and..." This time Bill looked directly at Casey for her to decide which ending she wanted.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,254 Followers