How It Started, How It's Going Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He guessed that as well because he took over as the 'fucker'. He lifted her up a bit and started thrusting up into her. That tilted Casey's upper body forward so she had to brace herself against the back of the loveseat. It also meant her breasts now sat right in front of JT's face. He took advantage latching on which was the extra stimulation needed to push Casey over the top. Her movements became even more erratic she swore and blasphemed.

"Fuck, fucking Jesus Christ, oh shiittt..."

Bill had been hard again since Casey wedged JT's cock into her pussy. This time he knew he was going to cum. He couldn't hold it off until he got another turn with his wife. Getting to his feet he scooted around to the other side of the loveseat, Casey's head now rested against the back above JT who was still feasting on her tits. He thought she'd finished her orgasm but she still seemed to be on a high from the pummelling her lover was giving her. He got as close as he could stroking my cock aiming for her hair. Chance intervened and Casey looked up. She briefly held Bill's gaze then opened her mouth and started sucking his dick. Bill was already operating with a hair trigger so soon after Casey's lips closed over his cockhead he started cumming.

Casey hadn't experienced anything like what was happening to her. The orgasm was different. Still intense at first but now it just kept going, building further, taking her somewhere new. The big black dick rearranging her insides, JT's lips and tongue on her breasts and his hands squeezing her butt. Now Bill's dick was in her mouth while he pulled on her hair trying to get it more of it inside. Her senses were overloading as she felt Bill cock jerk and it started shooting cum down her throat. At the same time JT's dick let loose another hot load into cunt. Both men were loudly extolling her efforts and she would have been doing the same except she was busy trying to breath and swallow at the same time.

Bill looked down as his cock stopped pulsing. Casey's eyes had rolled back and she looked like she was struggling to breathe. He backed off so she sucked in a big lungful of air. Her head lolled forward again to rest on the padded backing near JT's. She mumbled a phrase over and over as a dribble of cum escaped from the corner of her mouth.

"Oh god, oh god, oh goddamn... that was incredible." Casey pushed some of her sweaty hair away from her face and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "So intense... oh my gosh..."

There were still tremors going through her body. JT's cock still plugged her pussy but he wasn't moving. Instead he used his hands on her hips to ease her slightly back and forth. Each movement causing him to groan. Then he gently lifted her up high enough that his dick slipped out. Casey felt his cum begin to dribble out and run down her thighs. She twisted her body so she she ended up sitting beside him with her legs pressed tightly together trying to limit the mess on her lounge. Standing up was not something she wanted to contemplate yet.

"Wow, that was something else." JT said resting his hand on Casey's leg. "I'd better get going. I've got an early flight to catch tomorrow." He stood up and pulled on his pants. "Thanks guys I um, I appreciate it."

With that JT picked up his shirt. He didn't put it on, just held it as he walked to the back door and let himself out. Bill was still standing behind the lounge. He didn't know what to say. Casey got up and went upstairs without saying anything either. When Bill got upstairs Casey was in bed asleep. Early the next morning he woke up to find her already dressed for work.

"I've got a faculty breakfast," she explained. "I'll see you tonight."

That didn't happen because Bill got roped into subbing for a workmate in the company baseball team. By the time he got home Casey was in bed again. The next night she was at another college function. Bill began to wonder if she was avoiding him after what had happened. He tried to stay awake so they could talk but he must have dozed off. Bill was woken up by his naked wife climbing on top of him. The book he'd been reading clattered to the floor and she plucked the glasses off his nose.

"You've been neglecting me." Casey said as she reached down and worked his cock out of his pyjama pants.

"You've been out a lot."

"I was home last night but you were too busy with your boyfriends." Casey had a firm grip on Bill's shaft and she was sliding it up and down her pussy lips.

"It's a mixed team." Bill shot back before he groaned as his cock slid inside his wife.

"Now is not the time to be telling me that."

Casey started riding Bill. The conversation was forgotten as they both concentrated on getting off. Bill's hands went straight to Casey's breasts swaying tantalisingly in front of his face. She let him have his way for a bit before grabbing his wrists and pushing his arms up above his head. This bought their heads close together so they started kissing. Bill could taste the alcohol in her mouth. As their coupling got more intense Bill sensed Casey was going to cum first so he changed things up. Rolling her first onto her side then going further so he was on top.

"Fuck me Bill, give me that cock." Casey encouraged him.

They managed to orgasm more or less together. Afterwards Bill was still laying on top of Casey with his head on the pillow beside her.

"Were you angry with me?" Casey asked.

"No, um when?"

"The other night when JT was here."

"No, I said it was okay remember."

"Yeah but later, when I went back. I said some things, and the way I said them... to be fair I was a bit upset at the time. You two making up rules about what was happening without me."

"No, um I wasn't angry. This is going to sound stupid."

"What?"

"The way you said it, it did make me feel, I don't know how to describe it... anxious maybe? Like it was all getting out of my control, but..." Bill rolled off Casey.

"But what?"

"It was also a huge turn on. The way you straddled him and basically demanded he get hard. The other times you've been passive. What happened after I went upstairs?"

"Well, we cleaned up then JT commented about how it was better watching the games on your big screen rather than his iPad. So I suggested he stay. He was explaining stuff to me the way you do and um I er, I put my hand on his thigh and there was his cock."

"Was he hard?"

"No, but he wasn't soft either. I sort of was um, teasing it, with my little finger. Then I went to the bathroom, when I came back he'd taken it out. I, it just happened, I started playing with it, then we kissed then I, he, he wanted me to so, um, I started giving him head."

"I saw that."

"Why did you take so long to come back downstairs?"

"I finished and when I started coming down the stairs I saw you sitting next to JT on the lounge. You were like sitting close and I stopped. I watched for a bit then I went back up to the office."

"Why?"

"To see what would happen I suppose. I thought without me there things might progress in a different way."

"Were you upset when they did?"

"You saw me stroking my hard on. Did I look upset?" Bill hugged Casey tightly. "You just looked so sexy offering yourself to him."

"What about now?" Casey rolled so she was facing Bill and propped herself up on her elbow

"No, I'm okay," Bill paused. "Would you like it to happen again?"

"I guess, if you are okay with it."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, um, it was different. Especially the second time when you were, um, in my mouth and he was still in me as well. You both, you both came together and I was like, still on a high from before." Casey lent in close and her lips brushed Bill's then she slumped back down into her pillow. "Have you heard anything from JT?"

It sounded off hand but Bill felt some of the anxiety come back.

"No, I haven't."

"Do you think he'll get back in touch?"

"I don't know." Bill mind was drifting and a phrase JT had used in the coffee shop came back to him. He muttered it without really meaning to say it out loud. "Hit it once then run away."

"What did you say?"

"Oh sorry, just something JT said when we went to the coffee shop after the bar opening."

"So you don't think he will be back?"

"I don't know. Maybe he's back home with his wife already. I really don't know."

They both went to sleep running through the different permutations of their future in their minds.