How It Started, How It's Going Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking his cue from Casey's actions earlier JT lightly kissed his way down to her cunt. Staying well clear of the sensitive bits. Casey wasn't always comfortable with Bill going down on her. Now she found herself moving her hips in frustration trying to get the stimulation where she desperately wanted it. When he eventually got to her vulva and clitoris it was almost painful. JT kept nibbling and teasing until Casey freed her arms gripped his head with both hands and forced him to go where she needed it.

"Just there, oh gosh yes, just there..." Casey's body began undulating as she ground her pussy against JT's face.

When JT felt Casey was losing her control he broke away and shifted up the bed. He was kneeling between her spread legs working the tip of his cock around the edges of her salivating cunt.

"No wait," Casey said sitting up, grabbing his arms and pulling him down on top of her. "We don't have to put on a show tonight. We've got all night."

Her hand slipped between them and guided his thick cock into her pussy. Then she pulled at his hips until he was fully immersed in her inner sanctum. Her legs wrapped around his to keep him there.

"I want to feel your weight on me." Casey moved her head so their lips met. "Make love to me, tonight I'm yours."

They kissed and began moving in unison. Whenever JT movements became more frantic Casey would tense up and slow him down. A little voice in JT's head was yelling out 'this is going too far' but as he had often done he ignored it. When both there bodies were slick with sweat and Casey couldn't hold him back any longer they both let go. She was clawing at his back while his big hands held her ass in place as he pounded her into the mattress. As Casey tipped over the edge she felt the heavy hot spurts of JT's cum bathed her womb.

"Please, I'm cumming... please... yes, yes I can feel it... oh god yes..." Casey panted in her lover ear.

They clung to each other as the final tortured spasms of their orgasms drained the energy from their bodies. JT rolled off but Casey moved across with him making sure their bodies maintained a connection. She ended up falling asleep with her head on his shoulder. During the night they woke again and this time Casey rode him to another climax. She bounced on his big shaft as his hands held her hips and butt.

In the morning Casey woke first. She slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. When she got back JT was still asleep. He was on his back with just a sheet covering the lower half of his body. Casey felt her desire return as she took in the sight of his muscular chest and thick arms. Moving to the end of the bed she slowly eased the sheet down further so his hips then his dick became visible. Then she climbed back onto the bed. JT stirred as she laid her head on his stomach. His hand came down and rested on her hair. Casey was eye to eye with his cock. She could see the dried remnants of their lovemaking on it. Normally it would have turned her stomach but when JT's hand applied a little bit of pressure to encourage her she slid forward and started sucking.

"Oh yeah," JT groaned. "Now that's the best way to start the day."

Casey worked his cock until it stood up straight then she moved down to his balls. JT opened his legs wider to give her better access. Only when his ball sac was slick with her spit did she stop and move up his body. Casey was aiming to mount her stud bull again until he spun her around. JT rolled her onto her stomach then hauled her arse back up into the air.

"I'm in charge this morning," he muttered as he slapped his cock up and down on her butt.

He eased back, lined his dick up for her pussy then pushed inside. Even with all the fucking they'd done in the last eight hours it still took a bit of time to wedge it all in.

"Work it Casey," he demanded. "Hit me with some back shots."

Casey started rocking back and forth while she arching her back and looked at her lover over her shoulder. JT played with her arse. Slapping and squeezing it, pulling her cheeks open so he could watch her pussy lips cling to his shaft. He could see Casey was getting into the zone. Taking a chance her slid his thumbs inwards so they bracketed her butthole. Any previous attempt to play with it was swiftly rebuffed but this morning it only caused her to faster.

"Oh, oh fuck I'm gonna cum, fuck, such a big dick... so fucking good..." Casey moaned.

As Casey's efforts flagged JT took over, pounding into the withering woman underneath him. Even as she slumped forward then lay prone on the bed he kept slamming his cock into her.

"Come on Casey, come on... you've got one more in you, give it up."

JT held out until he felt Casey hit another peak then he flooded her cunt with another load. He slumped down on his back beside Casey. They were both breathing heavily so it took some time before either spoke.

"What are you doing today?" JT asked as he pushed some sweaty strands of hair away from Casey's face.

"I've got to edit and most probably rewrite a big chunk of a presentation I'm giving in Chicago next month." Casey answered then rolled onto her side so she was facing JT. "How about you? What time are the games today?"

"I've got the weekend off so I don't know and I don't care. I'm heading back to where I grew up for a look around then up to a cabin I've got in the mountains for the night."

"You've got a cabin in the mountains?" Casey didn't hide her disbelief.

"Yeah, what of it?" JT didn't hide his hurt.

"I'm sorry," Casey backtracked. "It's just you don't strike me as someone who'd have a cabin in the mountains."

"Yeah, I suppose I don't," JT said with a grin suggesting his previous outrage was only acting. "My dad used to take me walking in the mountains when I was a kid. One of the trails went past this place and he would always time a stop so we could sit on the hill behind it and look. I could tell it was something he really wanted but knew he could never have. So when I got me first big payday as a free agent I made the owner an offer he couldn't refuse."

"That's really touching." Casey said as she reached out and put her hand over his on his chest.

"Yeah I just wish dad got to enjoy it more. He died about a year later. Still it was great that he got to sit up there like he was a king in his castle a few times."

They were both silent for a bit. There was another question on the tip of JT's tongue but his inner voice was warning him not to ask it. He did anyway.

"You wanna come with me and see it?"

"You mean stay the night?" Casey first impulse was to agree but she held herself back.

"Yeah. I've done it up a bit so it's comfortable."

"I really should get this speech sorted," Casey said as she had her own internal crisis going on. "Ar fuck, it can wait. I'd love too."

"Um, Bill, he'd be okay with it?"

"Yes," Casey was surprised how easily the lie came. She'd decided to enjoy the moments and deal with the fallout later. "But first I've got to get the sheets and the mattress protector in the wash."

"I've got some shit to do as well." JT reached across and checked his phone. "It's eight now, how about you meet me out front in an hour."

"Yeah okay, but can I come through the back garden and get in your truck in the garage. No point giving the neighbours anything to gossip about."

"Shit, you're right. Guess you're not just a pretty face." He leaned across and kissed Casey full on the lips.

Casey returned his kiss then pushed JT away.

"Unhand me you brute. Save up your energy for later."

As Casey put her overnight bag down and locked the back door the guilt hit hard. She knew this wasn't kosher. Yes, she and Bill had talked about her being alone with JT but he hadn't liked the idea. Now she was going out in public. Staying overnight away from the house. He hadn't even agreed to a couple of hours in the spare room but Casey felt she could have talked him around. With JT having the weekend off and Bill being away until Sunday night it was an opportunity that may never come again.

JT was having second thoughts as well. This was well outside the original idea of an occasional sexual interlude to help him withstand the anonymous offers he continually received in the course of his work. It also broke his own rule of letting himself catch feelings for a casual partner. Last night he's felt closer to Casey than he had to his wife in a couple of years. This trip to mountains with her was madness but just the thought of getting her into his hot tub made his cock harden. It's just sex, he repeated silently in his head and about ten percent of him believed it.

In the truck Casey bent down low as JT backed out of his garage. She stayed there until he's made three turns on his was to the freeway. The trip to JT's old neighbourhood was enlightening but also depressing. The house he'd been bought up in was a dilapidated hovel. His parents hadn't lived there for many years which was just as well because it reminded Casey of the crack houses she saw on TV cop shows. They didn't stop anywhere. The closest they came was when they went past JT's old school. There were some kids playing basketball and JT turned into the car park at the back of the outdoor courts. Immediately some unsavory characters emerged from out of cars so JT made a tactical retreat.

"It wasn't this bad when I was growing up. I mean we weren't rich, but the place was clean and the people were hard working folk just trying to give their kids a better life." JT said as they turned back towards the highway.

They were soon driving through farmland. There was a small roadside diner they pulled into for lunch. Casey felt some eyes following her as she walked in with the hulking black man. The chance of meeting someone who knew her was very small but it still made her uncomfortable. The food was okay and no one made a fuss so she intertwined the fingers of one hand with JT as they walked out.

The cabin was a big surprise. From the outside it looked a bit grim. Once JT unlocked the door and let her inside she was amazed. Casey actually went back outside to look at the exterior again before following JT back inside.

"Fuck me," she gasped as she took in the luxurious interior. "No one would not believe the difference between the facade and this." She swept her arm motioning around the room.

"Security precaution. From the outside it looks like they'd be nothing worth taking. The door has also got a solid metal core, there's an alarm and cameras so it's fairly secure but it's a long way from the security base so that's why I did. So far it's worked. Let me give you the tour."

The living area had a thoroughly modern kitchen, a fire place with a two opulent leather lounges in front of it. A small dining table sat off to one side. Behind it a hallway led to two small bedrooms and a larger master suite with a huge bed and a large window affording a view of the peaks behind. Casey thought the tour might end there but JT took her hand and led her down another corridor between the two smaller bedrooms. The back door opened onto a deck. There was a yard behind it dominated by large trees and a large dilapidated shed.

"Is that to discourage curious passer by as well?"

"Yep," JT confirmed as he went to a small switchboard on the wall, lifted a cover and press the button underneath.

A section of the deck began to move revealing a steaming tub of water.

"Do you leave the heat on all the time?" Casey asked.

"No, the water comes from a thermal spring about five hundred feet up the hill."

"Wow, your own private health spa."

"Yeah, you wanna get in?"

"I didn't bring any swimmers."

"Neither did I." JT flashed a devilish grin.

Casey nervously looked around the back yard again.

"Don't worry, the trees and the shed mean you are completely hidden." JT said as he pulled off his shirt.

"Are you sure?" Casey replied as she gingerly kicked off her shoes.

"Yeah, I'm just go get us something to drink. Champagne okay?"

Casey gave him the thumbs up. When he got back to the deck she was sitting the tub with water over her shoulders. JT poured her a glass then put the ice bucket with the bottle down close by. He removed the rest of his clothes and got in beside her.

"Cheers," he lifting his own glass to toast.

"Cheers." Casey clinked hers against his.

They both lent back and let the heat diffuse through their bodies. JT hit another switch on the edge of the tub and bubbles started surging in the water. Casey adjusted her body so one of the jets was directly aligned with her spine. It felt great but the noise didn't allow for any conversation. After ten minutes JT turned it off and Casey asked him a question.

"How many women have you bought here?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" JT questioned her back.

"Well, this is a real bachelor pad."

"If you must know only two."

"Bullshit."

"No it's true, and I married both of them."

Casey looked at JT and she could see her disbelief was unfounded. It made her heart flutter a little to know she had been afforded such a privilege. At the same time she pushed aside the obvious implications of his confession for their relationship. Putting her drink down she swung her body across his so she facing him straddling his lap.

"Then I feel very privileged."

She kissed him on the lips and she could feel his cock begin to respond. His hands went to her hips. He pulled her closer so his hard length was more obvious. They made out for a while with the sexual tension building. When it started getting more insistent Casey broke off and sat back a bit.

"I've got a request."

"Okay what is it."

"I'm nervous because it's something I've never done, um, but, yeah you know that's why I want to try it with you. Bill was my first man, the security guard was my first black man... I want something that's a first for us."

JT nodded not completely sure where this was heading.

"When we've done it before you've often tried to play with my um, bottom."

"Yeah, and you've stopped me. That's cool, butt play isn't for everyone." JT put a reassuring hand up to Casey's face.

"I want to try it with you, here tonight."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure, I want it. I've been thinking about it for a while now."

"Okay, we can try it but you have to promise me if you want me to stop at any time you'll tell me. I don't want to hurt you." Casey nodded. "Well, first up we'd better get you ready. Let's get out of here and go to the main bathroom."

Casey wasn't sure what getting ready meant, still she took JT's hand when he offered it and let him lead her inside. There were some second thoughts when he opened a drawer in the vanity and pulled out a rubber bulb with a tube attached, a bottle of liquid and some lubricant.

"Are you sure you've only had two woman up here?"

"Yes, my first wife was very conservative. The second ones more of a freak. She showed me how to do this. Go next door to the toilet and I'll warm this saline up."

When she got back to the bathroom JT was filling the bulb with water.

"Is this necessary?"

"It's just a little clean out. It helps the act itself and can help your pre conceived bias against it."

"How does it work?"

"Really simple, I'll lube you up, then gently push this nozzle up your butt. Squeeze some of this saline in then you sit on the toilet and push it out."

JT could see the internal debate going on inside Casey. It was part of the reason he'd suggested this optional step. It would test her resolve. If she went through with this then it would show her commitment. In some ways that would be more scary.

"Okay then," Casey said in what she hoped was a confident voice.

Casey put her hands on the vanity as she bent over. JT told her to follow him to the toilet so she was closer to empty out. The ordeal was stressful but perhaps less awkward and painful then she thought it would be. After JT took her to the bedroom. Once again Casey's expectations were proven wrong. Rather than climb on top of her straight away JT started with some extended foreplay.

They were in a sixty nine when he lifted his body off hers. He got the lubricant off the bedside table and spread a generous amount along his cock. Casey rolled onto her knees presenting her butt like a sacrifice. JT did squirt some more lube on her quivering butt then told her to lie on her side. He lay down behind her and Casey felt the blunt end of his dick press between her cheeks.

"Tuck your knees up," JT instructed. "Now reach back and get hold of my cock. You're in charge here. Get it in the right place, push out a little like when I put the nozzle in then back onto it. If it doesn't feel right then stop."

Casey tried twice without success.

"Move closer," she suggested.

"Tell me when and I'll apply some pressure, but I'll stop if you tell me to." JT assured her as he wriggled up tight against her.

Casey followed the same routine except when she had it hard against her virgin hole she said "now."

Casey bit her lip to stop crying out as she felt the stretch. It seemed to go on forever then her sphincter yielded and the head popped inside. JT gasped and she allowed herself a grunt as a few tears trickled from the corner of her eyes.

"Can I move it?" JT whispered.

"Uh huh," Casey couldn't form any words.

She kept a firm hold on JT's shaft to stop him getting to extravagant. Still it was almost unbearable. Then suddenly it was to much.

"Stop, stop, just stop for a sec."

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"No." The thought of that painful stretch again was too much. "Just wait for a bit."

JT stayed still and started lightly scratching Casey's back. "Play with pussy," he suggested. "Distract yourself."

Caseys pushed her hand down between her legs. JT's hand slid around her body and started teasing and squeezing her breast. Gradually Casey became more comfortable with JT's big pole in her ass.

"You can try again now."

"No you do it. Just rock a bit, take all the time you need."

Casey tentatively began to move. Only slightly, less than half an inch each time. As she did JT began softly talking dirty to her like he'd heard Bill do before.

"You like black cock don't you preacher girl... even when it's up your ass you can't get enough... what your daddy gonna think of his choir girl with a big black cock in her ass? I'm fucking your fine white ass... take that black cock... it's my ass now... you like that don't you preacher girl..."

It was all having an effect on Casey. She became bolder with her movements and made no complaint when JT started to match her. Her fingers rubbed her clit harder as the pleasure radiated through her body. She started to reply to JT's pillow talk.

"Work it, work that cheerleader ass."

"Yes, yes, fuck my ass."

"You like that black cock in your ass?"

"Yes, oh god yes I love it."

"Who owns this white ass?"

"You do it's yours."

"What about Bill?"

"No no it's yours, you own it."

"It's mine whenever I want it?"

"Yes, yes yes it's yours, your ass. Fuck my white ass, put all that beautiful big cock up my ass..."

Their fucking was frantic now. JT was working over half his dick in and out of Casey's butt when the tightness of the once virgin opening made him blast his cum inside. Casey could feel his cock throb as he fired into her dark void. She went harder at her clit and managed to reach a mild peak of her own. Not mind blowing but enough to make her wonder what could be achieved with some more practice.

JT eased back until his dick popped out. Then he rolled off the bed and went to the bathroom. Casey's automatic reaction was slip her hand down to her bottom. In her mind she pictured it hanging open after having such a large object going in and out of it. It was reassuring to feel it was closed up tight. There was a different sensation though. Like a dull ache as the muscles in her butt recovered. After gingerly stretching her legs out Casey got up and followed JT. When she went in he was putting water in a large bath. The towel around his waist suggested he had already been in the shower.