How It Started, How It's Going Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just running a bath for you. You get in and relax and I'll make dinner."

It turned out making dinner was a bit of a stretch. He'd only had to reheat a lasagna and some garlic bread. JT paid an older couple who lived close by that kept an eye on the house and cleaned it. They also stocked it with supplies when he was heading up there. When Casey came out in a fluffy bathrobe they ate together then snuggled on the lounge in front of the fire. She got to pick an old movie to watch while they finished a bottle of red wine. Then it was back to bed. They didn't have sex again until the next morning. Casey was woken by JT's roaming hands and his hard cock pressing against her. She let him work his magic then rolled onto her back and opened her legs. It was slow and gentle and slightly sad. They both knew they would soon have to head back to reality. Once their sexual desires were sated they tidied up and left. JT had promised Casey a breakfast to remember at a diner his mum used to work at.

"Best pancakes you've ever tasted."

The pancakes were very good. They sat side by side in a booth. Casey felt a need to maintain direct contact with her lover. As they went to the counter to pay the bill they held hands. Outside at the truck JT opened the passenger door for Casey and stole a kiss before she got in. When they drove back onto the highway they didn't see the person standing at the back corner of the building watching them. As the truck sped away the person got their phone out of their pocket.

"Keisha?"

"Yeah what you want this early on a Sunday morning Whitney?"

"I'm at work. What's going on with you and JT?"

"Oh he still in the doghouse. That man has got to do some more crawling before he get back into my bed."

"Well I think you might have to revise that plan."

"Fuck off Whitney. While I was popping out babies for him he was popping his cock into anything with a skirt on. Man's got to learn some lessons."

"Yeah but I think he's sick of your lessons and he's making a move to a different school."

"What are you talking about?"

"He was just in here with a white lady."

"That's bullshit. He was here yesterday telling me how he's been good, begging to come back home."

"No it was definitely him. And I'll tell you the girl and him, they were holding on to each other tight, really tight. He must have taken her to the cabin and you know what that means.

"Fucking two faced mother fucker! He's gone now. I'm gonna divorce his ass. Take his money and his kids."

"And how did that work out for his first wife? Where's she living now? Does she get to hang off his arm at awards nights? Go on holidays to the Caribbean?"

"I can't stay married to a man that cheats like he does."

"That's how you got that man in the first place girl."

"That was different."

"Bullshit it was. You dragged that man away with the pussy magnet and if I were you I'd be getting him home and showing him just how powerful it is all over again..."

A few blocks from home Casey once again ducked her head down so no one in their street could catch a glimpse of her in JT's truck. He'd assured her the tinted windows would prevent it anyway but she was being extra cautious. The closer they got to home the more the uncertainty of what their future held weighed on both them. When the roller door rolled down Casey sat back up again. They retrieved their bags and went into the main part of the house. JT started up the stairs to his bedroom and Casey made for the back door.

"Hey," JT called to her as he stopped and turned on the third step. "What are you doing for the rest of the day?"

"I've got to get busy on my presentation."

"What weekend next month will you be in Chicago?"

"The second one."

"i think i can swing it so I'm there too, for commentating. We could stay together."

"Maybe," Casey answered being deliberately non committal.

"Will Bill want me over at your place tonight?"

"That's another maybe. I'm not sure what time he'll get back."

"In that case, maybe you should come upstairs with me now."

Casey thought about it. She had so much work to do. Then she dropped her bag and started walking towards the stairs. Up in the bedroom they started tearing at each others clothes. JT's cock was inside her while they were still standing. Then he carried her to the bed. They fucked hard with a desperation that matched the growing bond between them. It wasn't long before JT was emptying his balls into Casey's spasming body. Five minutes later she was searching for her undergarments on the floor when her phone rang. She went to where she'd discarded her pants near the doorway and retrieved it. The name Bill flashed on its front.

"Hi honey," Casey said then she turned and held her finger up to her mouth to warn JT to be quiet.

"This afternoon? That's great, do you want me to pick you up?"

"Okay, yeah I'm sure there'll be plenty of taxis there."

"I'm not sure, I haven't seen him. Do you want me to go over there?"

"Yeah, yeah it's probably better if you talk to him."

"Alright, take care and good luck this morning... bye babe."

Casey made sure the call was finished before she spoke to JT.

"He'll be back around four. He'll probably ring you to see if you want to come over."

"So he doesn't know we have been together this weekend?"

"No, I mean I know he would have been cool with it but I didn't want to add to his stress this weekend."

"Do you want me to bring it up? About us having some time alone."

"No, no, I'll deal with it." Casey tried to sound convincing. "See you tonight?"

"Yeah sure."

Casey left and JT lay back contemplating what had happened the previous two days and what he'd just gleaned from the one side of the phone conversation he'd been able to hear. It seemed to him that Casey might not have been telling the whole truth. Then his phone started to ring. He found it on the floor near his shoes. Expecting it was Bill he didn't take much notice of the screen until he heard his wife's voice on the line. Then he quickly looked in shock at his wife's name scrolling across.

"Hey K," he greeted her brightly.

"You've got thirty minutes to get over here. The kids are at my mothers, you need to prove to me that they and I still mean something to you."

"Babe I've been in the garden I need a shower."

"You now have twenty nine minutes. One second late and I'm calling a divorce lawyer in the morning."

His wife hung up leaving JT scrambling for the bathroom.

Bill was in a good mood as the taxi turned off the highway on the way to his home. It had been a long weekend of code writing but they all felt they now had a product they could make work. The next phase was to get some capital behind them to continue the product development and chart a path to the market. There had been a lot of excited discussions amongst his collaborators about joining other start ups earning multiple millions with an IPO.

Bill knew that was some way off but it was hard not to get caught up in the enthusiasm. Right now he knew he had to keep his focus closer to home. It had been easy to tell Casey was pissed at him when he called to say he was staying in New York for the weekend. She'd sounded better when he called her earlier. The trouble was it appeared their play time with JT was over. Bill had tried to call him several times before he left New York but he's only got his message service. Then when he'd landed and turned his phone off airplane mode a text had come through.

Sorry to miss your calls but I've been busy with my wife! I'm moving back in immediately. I'll miss you guys but it's probably best we cease contact. It's a bummer because you've both been so good to me. Please pass on my best wishes to Casey. JT.

It was expected. That had been JT's goal all along. The casual hook ups with them were only a way to help him. It's just Bill felt Casey was getting more caught up in it. The previous week she had floated the idea of stretching the rules so she could have some private time with JT. It's kind of awkward having you watch us all the time. It makes it feel weird and dirty, she'd said. Bill knew what she meant but hadn't agreed to anything. So maybe it was for the best that JT would be gone from their lives. Bill wasn't sure Casey would be as philosophical about it as he was.

The cab pulled up in his driveway. Bill paid him then went inside. Casey was in the living area. The table was set for three and it looked like dinner was ready to roll in the kitchen. Casey had her hair and make up done for 'going out' and she was wearing a slinky short black dress he hadn't seen before. She greeted him with a warm hug and kiss on the lips. Bill could taste the wine she was drinking. Bill gave her a brief summary of his progress in New York as she walked towards the kitchen bench.

"That's great honey. Well dinner's ready to go, what times JT coming over?"

"He's not."

"Did you ring him?" Casey shot back with more of a accusatorial tone than Bill thought was warranted.

"Yes, I tried several times and only got his message bank then I got a text when I landed. He's patched things up with his wife and is moving back in effective immediately."

"What?" Casey swung towards him knocking a salad platter which she only just caught before it tumbled off the bench.

"I guess the children's birthday party did the trick."

"No, no, he was back here after that."

"How do you know? You said on the phone earlier you hadn't seen him."

"Um, I didn't, I was outside Friday evening on the deck and I saw lights on in his house."

"Did you talk to him?"

"No." Casey felt like the her world was turning upside down.

"Maybe he was just back there to get his stuff."

"Yeah, um, help yourself to dinner." Casey poured the dregs in her wine glass down the sink then started walking towards the stairs.

"Aren't you eating with me?"

"I've been picking at it as I made it so I'm full and I've got a lot of work to do on my presentation."

Casey said without looking back. She didn't want Bill to see the tears in her eyes.