How It Started, How It's Going Pt. 04

Story Info
It’s still going...
9.3k words
4.29
5k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,224 Followers

How It Started How It's Going.

It's Still Going...

Tags Hotwife, Interracial, Cheating, Sex, Anal Sex

Casey was flicking through a tawdry gossip magazine in the waiting area at the day spa. Outwardly she was calm and serene. Inside was a different story. The excitement was building. It was just a matter of hours now until JT's big cock was back inside her pussy. The thought of it made her squirm in her seat. It had been six months since the first time they'd deliberately played with JT. So far they had got together eight times. Each time it had seemed more natural, less awkward. She found herself thinking about their interactions more and more.

The second time it had been an uncertain wait. JT hadn't contacted them in any way for almost five weeks. Then Bill had got a text asking if they'd be home on Saturday afternoon. Casey had been with him when they composed the reply, eventually deciding on a simple yes. There had been no more correspondence until he had called out to them over the fence to see if he could come over for a swim. Casey could still remember her heart pounding as she'd looked at Bill then he'd called back.

"Sure."

It had still been an hour before he pushed through the gate. Casey had been swimming laps while Bill drank a beer in the shallow end. She'd kept swimming as the two men stood close by drinking and talking. When she finished and approached them he'd greeted her warmly but then continued talking sports with Bill. Casey got a little pissed again then remembered how Bill had enjoyed the way she'd taken charge last time so she interrupted them.

"Have you contacted that surgeon I recommended?"

JT looked sheepishly at Casey and shook his head.

"Get up on the edge." She ordered pointing to a spot in front of her.

Casey could see Bill's nervous reaction as their neighbour pulled himself out of the water in front of his wife. She'd started doing a similar inspection of his knee as she had before. Except when she slipped her hand up inside the leg of his swim shorts she didn't pulled it back out.

"Hmmm, this won't do. We'll have to get these off I think."

As Casey started to wrestle JT's swimmers off she imagined Bill's eyes bugging out. JT hadn't object to her direction and lifted his hips to assist her. Even though it was her goal all the time it was still a shock to see that half erect big black cock up close again. Casey had pushed it aside pretending to try and continue manipulating JT's knee before giving up in mock anger.

"Now this is in the way." She'd said pushing his cock away again. "What are we going to do about this?"

She remembered wrapping her fingers around and jacking it a few times. Then she'd dipped her head, keeping eye contact with the older man the whole time as she'd taken the thick head between her lips. Casey had focused on JT and didn't know how her husband had been reacting until she felt him pressing against her ass. He'd pulled at the one piece swimming costume getting it off her shoulders then peeling it all the way off. Memories of the previous encounter came back as Bill worked his dick inside her so she was penetrated from both ends. Her husband hadn't lasted very long then JT had lifted her out of the pool and placed her on the sunbed.

"Do you want this black dick?" He'd asked as he teased her pussy lips with the meaty head.

Casey had agreed enthusiastically. They'd fucked in numerous positions, Casey cumming and JT just powering on. Bill told her later it had lasted probably twenty five minutes although it had seemed much less to Casey. Then he'd cum, and cum, and cum. By this time Casey was on her back with her legs folded up against her shoulders. When JT had lifted off her the sloping back of the sunbed meant she could see his thick shaft still wedged inside her pussy. He'd eased it out slowly as they both watched. When the tip of the head was clear JT's cum started running out. He used his cock to catch it and smear it all over her cunt. Then he's looked up at Casey and recognised what she wanted. He hefted himself to his feet and moved up to where her head was. Dipping his knees he offered her his cum covered cock.

Just the memory of that moment made her lick her lips. Bill had commented after how hot it was watching her clean first the head and shaft. Then she sat up and licked the frothy mix of her husbands and her juices that had collected around the base and his balls. JT left after that and Bill had fucked her again inside the house. Their secret lover was back every third weekend after that. Sometimes only for an hour sometimes for the evening. Each time it got easier yet there were subtle differences that kept it freaky.

The second to last time JT had pushed Casey in a direction she hadn't expected. He'd been over early on a Sunday morning before he had to go into the studio for a panel show. He'd fucked her and Bill had cum in her mouth. Bill had gone to the toilet and she and JT were enjoying a rare but brief period of post coital privacy.

"You cock feels so good," Casey had said as she lightly traced her finger over the flaccid monster.

"You could make it feel even better," JT said then he'd lent in closer to whisper. "Don't let Bill fuck you before I come over next time."

"But that's three weeks." Casey he'd felt it would be impossible given their rejuvenated sex life.

"No, only two. I'll be here for the evening Sunday two weeks from now."

"That would be really bad." Casey remembered the thrill she had gotten thinking about it.

"Why don't you try being a bad girl?"

Casey had done it. Her period had helped. She hadn't denied Bill sexual gratification, just the use of her vagina. If he noticed he didn't say anything. By the time that Sunday evening rolled around her pussy had been dripping at the prospect of getting filled with cock again. When JT strolled through the back door he greeted Bill and shook his hand. Then he'd walked up to Casey with a devious smirk on his face. He embraced her and kissed her cheek.

As he did he whispered, "did you?"

She hadn't trusted her voice to not crack so she nodded her head. JT had dipped his head again to kiss her lips. Their lips touched briefly then the dam wall cracked. They'd started making out. In the end she'd had to ask Bill to turn the oven down as JT eased her wet panties to the floor, turned her around and jammed his dick into her pussy. After they'd temporarily sated their sexual appetite Casey got dinner on the table. That night she'd sat next to JT and found it almost impossible to keep her hands off him. Bill had another zoom meeting for his side project so as soon as he went upstairs they'd started fucking again. When Bill came back down JT was pumping his third load of cum for the night into Casey's battered cunt.

"Mrs Forsyth? Mrs Forsyth?" The receptionist calling her name bought Casey back to reality. "Michelle has got room four ready for you if you'd like to go through."

The girl pointed to the automatic doors to her left. Casey put the magazine down and went to the designated room. She started getting undressed. As she pushed her panties down there was a clear wet patch in the crotch. Casey got some paper towels from a trolly close by and dried her pussy before putting on the spa robe.

The young woman smiled brightly as she entered the cubicle. Her clean blue uniform looking like she'd just taken it off the hanger despite it being three in the afternoon. The staff here were always so cheerful and perfectly made up which surprised Casey considering what they did for most of the day.

"Hello Mrs Forsyth, I'm Michelle. Just the usual bikini wax today?"

"Yes," Casey replied quickly although she had been contemplating something more radical. The thought of which was making her uncomfortable.

"Okay then I'll just get everything ready if you'll get up on the bed." The beautician patted the padded bench.

Casey sat on the bed then swung her legs up keeping them close together and holding the robe she was wear tightly so it didn't flap open.

"Got anything special planned for the weekend?" Michele made small talk as she checked the wax.

"No, just the usual." Casey answered while smiling to herself.

Was it usual now to have her lover come over on a Saturday night?

"Almost ready," Michelle said as she turned back to Casey. "Let's have a look."

Casey felt her cheeks colour up as the beautician eased her legs open and parted the robe. Her warm fingers briefly touched Casey's inner thighs as she did her inspection.

"Not much there so it shouldn't take to long." Michelle said brightly.

"Um, what are the other options?" Casey blurted out.

"For waxing you mean?" Michele asked and Casey's nod confirmed. "What ever you like depending how much you want to take off." She reached back and picked up a card with some pictures on it. "We can do a French bikini which is narrower at the top then bare the rest of the way. Or a Brazilian and there are a few different choices for how much we leave. A landing strip, a love heart. Or you can go for the Hollywood and I'll remove it all."

"Oh, okay. Does a french bikini remove the hair from um, you know underneath?"

"No, if you want your butt done then you go for one of the Brazilian options."

"Can I have a minute to decide?"

"Sure."

Casey looked at the pictures again.

"I think I'll go with the Brazilian with a er landing strip."

"Good choice." Michelle beamed at her.

When she was done the young beautician offered to show her in the mirror but Casey declined.

"It looks great," Michelle offered as she put the mirror back on the trolley. "Most of women that come her would pay a lot for a kitty as pretty as yours. Some do after they get the bill from the surgeon."

The girl laughed and Casey played along not really sure what she was laughing about. Back at home later Casey stripped off her clothes and began trying on her shopping trip purchases. First a sheer black baby doll negligee. She did a twirl in front of the mirror and it swung up exposing her newly sculpted pubic hair and bare bottom.

"They are gonna love this," Casey said to herself.

It was less than twenty four hours until JT and Bill would be home but still she wished it was sooner. Casey was finding the thrill of being lusted after by two men intoxicating and addictive. She carefully removed her negligee, folded it and placed it back in its bag. Then put on the next set of lingerie.

It was a matching bra and panties. The bra was only a half cup. It made her smallish breast look much bigger and even created a bit of cleavage. The bottom part was tiny. There is no way she would have contemplated buying them without waxing. After another slow pirouette in front of the mirror to check herself from all angles she took them off as well. As she was about to put them away her phone rang. It was Bill.

"Hey honey are you on your way to the airport?" She started brightly.

"Er, no. I'm still with the guys working through some stuff."

"But you are supposed to be home tonight." Casey couldn't hide her disappointment.

"I know, it's just we have been making such great progress today. We got on a roll and I didn't want to jinx it by stopping."

"Have you rebooked a flight for tomorrow?"

"Not yet. We are going to push on into the night. I've got no idea what time we will finish up. We are so close to cracking this thing." Bill hoped his upbeat progress reports would place his wife.

"But JT is supposed to be coming over tomorrow afternoon."

"Yeah I know. I spoke to him earlier and said we might have to cancel if I wasn't home. He said he hoped he'd be unable to make it anyway. He thought he was close to a breakthrough with his wife. It's one of his kid's birthdays so he was heading to his home this afternoon for a party."

Casey felt like hurling the phone at the wall. She couldn't form her frustrations into words so she stayed silent.

"Are you still there?" Bill asked.

"Yes."

"I'll definitely be home Sunday so maybe we can play again on Sunday if JT is around."

"Yeah, I'll keep my diary free." Casey didn't try to hide the bitterness.

"Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Casey shot back.

"Hey, I'm sorry about not being home tonight, but this app development could set us up for life Casey." Casey could sense Bill's mood turning a darker shade to match hers. "And the thing with JT was always temporary. He wants to be with his family."

"Okay, you know, whatever." In the background the quiet coming from Bill's end was interrupted by loud talking and music like a door was opened to a bar. "Are you at bar?"

"Um yeah, we just stepped out to get something to eat."

"Okay I'd better let you get back to your important work then"

Casey heard Bill protest as she pulled the phone away from her ear and pressed the screen to end the call. She did throw it but only on the bed which didn't give her the satisfaction she craved but it was better than nothing.

"Fucking men," she muttered as she grabbed the new gear and stuffed it into her underwear drawer. "You won't be seeing those for a while honey dearest."

Bill could tell Casey was pissed at him. He was only trying to secure a better life for them. If this project went as well as he hoped they could both retire and travel. Have some of the adventures that being pregnant teenagers was denied to them. There was another reason why he wasn't in a rush to get home this weekend.

The last time JT had come over he'd felt the dynamic between the three of them change. It was like he was being relegated to being an observer. The way JT had fucked her standing up while Casey braced herself against the kitchen cupboards. He'd only been in the house for three minutes. Then while they ate dinner Casey had been all over him like a bitch on heat.

Later upstairs after Bill had finally got a turn at fucking his wife she bought up 'maybe' having some alone time with JT. It seemed there was a possibility that he would be commentating on a football game in the city where she was giving her presentation at a conference. He'd shut that down real quick. Since then Bill thoughts had turned to finding a way to step back from their current arrangement with JT. He had his fingers and toes crossed that his neighbours wife would relent at their child's birthday party and take her husband back.

"Hey man," one of Bill's collaborators had opened the bar door and lent out. "The pizzas are on the table."

"Okay, I'm coming back now," Bill said as he shoved his phone back in his pocket.

After pulling on some track pants and an old t shirt Casey went downstairs to the refrigerator. She selected a bottle of wine, got her favourite glass and poured herself a large drink. Next step in her fuck men Friday night was a plate of cheese and crackers. Then she plonked herself down on the lounge and searched the streaming services for a Jane Austin film.

Casey was on her second glass of wine and Mr Darcy had just made a hash of his first marriage proposal to Elizabeth when there was a faint knock on the glass back door. She looked up and saw JT waving at her. Sitting up suddenly from the surprise Casey knocked the wine glass over onto the remaining cheese and crackers.

"Fuck!" She cried out in exasperation.

Any mellowing of her mood the wine and movie may have allowed evaporated as she strode towards the back door. Jerking it open she waited for JT to speak first.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"Yeah okay." Again Casey left the hard work to JT.

"Bill's not home?"

"No, he stayed in New York to work on his app."

"Oh okay." Unlike the previous times Casey had been around JT his confidence and composure was missing.

"So were you wanting a fuck before you went to your kid's birthday party?" Casey's blunt delivery caused JT to step back defensively.

"No, no, the party is over..." JT voice cracked a bit as he said over. "It was this afternoon. I, er, I just wanted someone to talk to."

Casey felt her anger seeping away as she looked at how vulnerable JT seemed to be.

"Do you want to come in?"

"No, I shouldn't. Bill's not here, the rules..."

"The rules don't apply to talking." Casey pushed the door open wide and turned back towards the kitchen area. "Want a beer?"

"Yeah, that would be great."

They sat together on the lounge and JT poured his heart out. His frustration at his wife's attitude. His anger at himself and his despair at the prospect of divorce and losing his second family.

"I just can't see how it can be fixed. I've tried to be better..." JT stopped as he had earlier when his rants got to this point. "Apart from the couple of times here I've done everything she asked... Fuck that sounds really bad doesn't it?"

They were both almost finished their second drink and Casey was growing fatigued with the circular nature of the conversation. She felt it was an appropriate time to change its course.

"Maybe you should stop trying. Maybe it's not meant to be."

"No, I can't lose my kids."

"Who says you'll lose them?"

"That's what happened last time. My first wife got custody and I was training, playing football, traveling... I missed so much of their lives I became a stranger to them."

"Yeah, but your not playing anymore. You can get more time off. With a bit of effort I'm sure you'd get joint custody."

JT sat back in the lounge and let his head flop back so he was staring at the ceiling.

"Maybe, may... be. But what..."

Before he could start again Casey stood up. "Alright that's enough wallowing for tonight."

She held out her hand like she was going to help him to his feet. JT ignored it and stood up, taking the hint it was time to go home. He drained the beer in his hand and put it on the coffee table next to Casey's mostly empty wine glass. When he looked at Casey he was surprised to see she hadn't moved and was still holding her hand out. JT hesitated then placed his larger hand on hers. She lifted it to her lips and kissed it tenderly.

"Come on," Casey said gently pulling on his hand to get him to follow her. "I think you need some cheering up."

JT let himself be led towards the stairs until Casey turned off the downstairs lights.

"Wait, what about the rules?"

"Rules get changed. Bill and I have talked about it." Casey explained.

"About what?"

"About you and me having some alone time."

"And?"

"He said it would be okay." It was half right, she had talked to Bill. At that moment Casey was a glass half full person.

JT gave in to his desires. He followed Casey up the stairs watching the way her butt swayed. At the master bedroom doorway she pulled him into an embrace. They started making out. As their tongues intertwined their desperate hands pulled each clothes off. Once naked Casey twisted JT around and pushed him backwards onto the bed. She climbed on after him waving her hand indicating he should move up until his head rested on the pillow.

Casey stayed on her knees between his open legs. Leaning forward she trialed delicate kisses from the inside of one knee all the way up to his cock. Briefly she nuzzled his testicles before she repeated the process on his other leg. For some time she worshipped his cock and balls. Watching his reactions as she tickled and teased. Casey's own arousal grew as she feasted on the pre cum drooling out of his swollen member. Eventually JT pulled her up on top of him.

"I don't want to cum yet." JT said.

He rolled over so she was pinned underneath him. Casey opened her legs wide wanting him to drive his spear deep. Instead he began sliding down sucking first on each breast before easing himself lower.

"Wait," Casey reached down trying to prevent him from going further. "I need you to fuck me."

He trapped her arms by her side.

"You're going to have to wait," JT murmured as he kissed her belly button. "Just like you made me."

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,224 Followers