How It Started Pt. 03 - The Club

Story Info
Pixie is hit on.
2.3k words
4.79
8.5k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,319 Followers

"Did ya enjoy that Pix?"

That must have been the most redundant question ever. My knickers were soaked, and being synthetic fibre, were not as absorbent as my usual cotton ones, and on top of that I was coated in two girls' goo. I had never done more than kiss another girl before meeting Tay - and now!

I clung to Tay as we walked back to her place. I was dazed. I was very conscious of the state I was in. My knickers felt sticky and uncomfortable, I could smell myself, and I suddenly felt very small and vulnerable. All my short life had been lived in what might be called safe spaces, and here I was, looking and smelling like a slut on a council estate. I clung to Tay.

"You're a cute little thing Pixie. Do you like being my girl?"

"Oh yes, Tay, You will look after me won't you?"

"Course luv. Let's get cleaned up. We're going out tonight."

I felt exhausted, but would, of course comply.

Back at her house, she sent me to the bathroom, where I stripped and quickly showered. It was a shock. I was used to a certain image of myself, and in place of that, I saw this petite, pink-haired creature with a bare mound and a flushed face. My pussy felt swollen, and I took care when I showered. I wanted so badly to point the head at myself, but feared that I would make myself even sorer down there. What on earth was I doing?

I felt better after the shower, and wrapping the cheap towel round myself, stepped out into the corridor where Tay was waiting.

"Hey, girl, you look so cute like that. Put some clothes on the bed, get yerself dressed while I shower."

Well, I had not expected my sort of clothes, so was not disappointed. There was a tiny pink thong. As I pulled it up my skinny legs and up, it fely like I was wearing nothing there. There was a black lyrca mini skirt, and as I zipped it up I was conscious of the need to be careful, as I was sure it was too short to be decent. Tay had provided a bright pink boob tube top, which might have been fine on someone with boobs, but rather served to emphasise my lack of them. I was glad of the pink faux-leather jacket which helped conceal my deficiencies.

My new hair do had the huge advantage of taking no time at all to fix.

Tay walked in, starkers. My thong felt damp. Those wonderful big tits, with just a hint of sagging. Her pubic hair was still damp, and I watched, aroused, as her tits swung as she pulled a black thong up. Her bra showed a great cleavage, emphasised by her tight black dress which ended just under her arse cheeks.

" You look good, cutie, how'd ya like me?"

That was also a bloody silly question!

I had not asked where we were going, and felt a sudden dread. Dressed like this we'd be signalling to anyone at a club what we were. I felt fearful. Surely not boys?

As though she was reading my mind, Tay said:

"Have you been to the Velvet before, luv?"

I looked puzzled.

"Call yourself a lezzer? Tipping the Velvet is the only Lez club in town!"

I explained we were not allowed in town of a night. She smiled.

"Well fuck knows who the posh lezzers are who like a bit of rough are then!"

My first thought was relief, no boys. My second was horror. What if some of my schoolmates were there and saw me dressed like this, and with Tay? Thank goodness she did not read these thoughts.

Tay was plastering herself in make up.

"Think you look cute without. Just have some lippy!"

I knew nothing about make up, but could put lipstick on. That the pink went with my outfit, was the only good point about it; it looked cheap and garish.

So, donning her sister's white high heels, I staggered off with Tay for a night out.

I was so far in the closet at school that I had no idea there was a Lesbian Club in town, and as I was not in with the cool girls, wouldn't have heard if any of them had gone there. I felt very small and naive - and correspondingly glad for Tay's comforting presence. She was such a force of nature.

"You got ID, Pix?"

"Course," I said, "why?"

"Coz you're gonna need it, no way you look old enough."

"What's the plan, Tay?"

"Play, see how it goes luv. I gave ya a key, so if I get picked up, don't worry, get yerself back. If you get picked up, just text me where ya are an I'll come get ya in the mornin'."

"But I thought we were spending the night together Tay?"

"We may do luv, but hey, yer never knows, so let's enjoy."

This was all so foreign to me.

I thought we were girlfriends, and yet we were going to this Club to what? Be picked up like tarts? Well, given how we were dressed, I could see how we might be taken for a couple of sluts out on the town.

"Don't worry luv, I know the bouncer, an' the women at the Club are good 'uns. Some even pay ya!"

Oh fuck! I thought. So we were little tarts?

As usual, the presence of Tay worked a charm.

The bouncer, a shortish woman with short hair, piercings and muscles, smiled at her and said:

"Is your cutie old enough Tay, Guide's honour."

"Believe it or not, Stumpy, she's eighteen."

"Looks cute, in you go luv."

And without even flashing my ID we were in.

Tay took me over to the bar, where again, her word was sufficient to procure a bottle of lager, with slices of lime added to the tip. I'd seen people drinking from such things, but it had never occurred to me I'd be one of them.

I found it difficult to get on the bar stool without flashing my thong, but Tay solved the problem by picking me up and planting me there.

"You're a light-weight Pix," she laughed.

My eyes adjusted. On the dance floor there were women holding each other, and all around at the tables, women flirting, talking and kissing. It felt so alive! Suddenly I did not feel an oddity. I was normal. Others were like me. Of course I knew in theory that was so, but here it really was so.

Tay "necked" her lager and ordered two more. Not having her capacity, I was careful not to follow suite, and she was pretty indiscriminate. By the time I had ordered the third round, she had drunken three bottles to my half a bottle. I'd have been flat out; she was just getting energised.

"Dance, luv? I like this, it's slow."

She dragged me off my seat and took me to the dance floor where she held me to her ample bosom. I felt her hands under my little skirt, and then gripping my arse. It felt both naughty and exciting.

We danced a little more together.

Then two women came over to us. They looked ill-matched. One was very elegant and soignée, the other more Amazonian and wearing a dress which displayed her ample charms. They made a hot pair.

"Hi Tay, good to see you again. Who's your cute friend?"

With horror I realised it was Miss Grace, one of our science teachers. I had not done classes with her since year 14, but I felt vulnerable suddenly. She must know it was me. Oh God! She would send me back to school in disgrace.

"This is Jessie, she's a friend of mine, just moved here."

"Nice to meet you Jessie," she shouted over the music. "This is Helen, my date for tonight."

Helen looked less elegant, but her Amazonian physique more than made up for it. Her tits were clearly on view and her dress left little hidden. She stooped to kiss my cheeks. She whispered:

"You're a cutie. You free for a dance now?"

So it was that Miss Grace, or Francie as I discovered she was called, paired off with Tay, while I paired off with Helen.

It was with some jealousy I watched Tay feeling up and kissing Francie. She was my girlfriend, and yet she was cleaning Francie's tonsils by tongue. Her hands were gripping Francie's sexy arse, and it was clear that the teacher was enjoying it.

I suddenly felt my own arse being squeezed as Helen pulled me closer.

"Are you as slutty as you look Jessie?"

She provided her own answer, slipping a finger under my thong.

"You're a wet little cunt aren't you? Francie said you local girls give out on first meetings, you going to darling?"

Oh my! She really did think I was a local and a little slut! Well, as I reflected later, why would she not have done?

I let her have a good feel, my face buried in her breasts. I could feel her nipples swell.

She bent and kissed me. I responded, and as her tongue invaded my mouth I found myself enjoying it. She was much taller, and I put my arms round her neck, conscious that my arse must be showing, but not caring.

We danced for a while. I saw Tay kissing Francie and mauling her tits.

Tay brought her over.

"Why don't we go back to Francie's place, all of us? You okay with that Francie?"

"Yes Tay, of course. I'll get an Uber."

So we left together, Francie and Tay exploring each other's tonsils and me sitting on Helen's lap as she mauled me.

Back at Francie's we hardly got to the living room.

Tay pushed her against the wall, pulled her skirt up and began to finger her. Watching one of my teachers responding to Tay's fingering was so hot.

"Strip!"

Francie, as in thrall to Tay as I was, pulled her dress off, standing in the sexiest black undies I had ever seen.

Tay pulled her bra down and began sucking her tits.

What happened next was obscured by Helen lifting my up, her hands on my arse cheeks. My legs gripped her hips, my legs wide apart. She carried me to the nearest sofa, throwing me onto it and, as I sat there, dazed, she pulled her dress up.

"Eat me out you little slut!"

I knelt. As she began to sit, I pulled her knickers off. They were half glued to her pussy by the amount of nectar there. She sat, pulling me to her, grinding my face into her wetness.

Overwhelmed by the scent and the moment, I eagerly complied. Trying to do what I had done with Tay and Kim, though her constant pressing my head against her made it as hard to do that as it did to breathe. But I managed.

Her folds parted, allowing my tongue access to her tangy pussy. As my nose rubbed her clit, I could hear her gasp.

"Little slut, yes, yes you tart, eat me out!"

Her hips gyrated and rolled, as she ground herself into my face. I lapped, and somehow my lips found their way onto her unhooded clit and I sucked at it for all I was worth, plunging three fingers up her warm wetness and feeling her stretch. I began to move my fingers faster, licking, sucking and flicking her clit. From behind me I heard Francie cumming screaming Tay's name and using words I never knew a teacher even knew!

That seemed to spark a fire in Helen, as did the addition of a fourth finger. She began to spasm, and I felt her pussy tighten and then - then my face was wet with her cream as she moaned and moaned. Her pussy gripped my fingers and she came and she came, my did she cum.

"Oh fuck, Jessie, that was fucking good, you're a good girl!"

I felt warm and happy. Yes, I'd been used like a common slut, but then I'd made myself one. As usual, what mattered to me was to be the best in any test. Best student of the year, top in my subjects, and now, it seemed, best slut too.

As Helen pulled me up to kiss me, clearly loving the taste of herself, I was able to look over to where Tay was riding Francie's face. To see one of my teachers doing what I had done to Tay was so hot that I whimpered.

Helen pulled a breast out.

"Does my little cutie want a tit?"

As it happened, I did, and happily suckled until, aroused again, Helen decided to imitate Tay and ride my face.

I felt a hand touch mine. It was Francie. Bless her!

She squeezed my hand as Tay came on her face. Soon after, Helen once more fed me her cream. I squeezed Francie's hand. Our two partners, gradually calmed down. I heard Tay kissing Helen.

"What say you and I get to know each other better, Hel? Francie, we'll take your room, you and Pix have the spare."

With that they lit off.

Francie turned to me, her face as wet and messy as mine.

"I did wonder if it was you Pixie?" She smiled. "Don't worry, you keep my secret and I'll keep yours. We have the same taste in women it seems. Do you suppose you might like me? I like you."

With that, she kissed me. I could smell and taste Tay. We kissed and kissed. That night I became, to all intents and purposes, the woman I am today.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,319 Followers