Valentine's Day Voucher

Story Info
Veronica comes home to find a voucher for a free massage.
2.8k words
4.66
28.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is this? Veronica asked herself as she grabbed a red envelope taped to her door. Slowly tearing the envelope open, she pulled out the paper and read it out loud. "Voucher for a free spa day... from Jane?"

Since Valentine's Day happened to fall on a weekday, Veronica and her girlfriend had already agreed to celebrate it with dinner on the weekend. Despite the holiday, they were both bombarded with work, even forcing Veronica to come home late because of a client meeting.

With the paper in hand, the curvaceous Latin woman slowly entered the apartment. Noticing a sweet aroma in the air and soft music playing in the back, she looked around with a confused expression on her face.

After noticing rose petals on the floor, she began following the trail until she got to the bedroom. There, she found her beautiful Asian girlfriend with her hair tied up in a bun, wearing lacey lingerie set.

"Welcome to my spa. My name is Jane," the adorable woman said, wearing a small red slip with a red and black thong. "What brings you in today?"

Veronica looked the woman up and down, almost drooling at the hot woman. "I found this on the door..."

Jane grabbed the envelope from the curvy woman and gave her a wink. "I see you have a voucher. Well, you're in luck. This voucher comes with a great package deal."

"What comes with the package?" Veronica asked, chuckling to herself.

"This voucher doesn't just come with the standard massage. It comes with the Jane special. A sexy massage specifically designed for you."

"Ohhh... I like the sound of that!"

"The package also comes with a shower, done by yours truly to make sure your entire body is clean. After that, I'll bring you back to the bed and get you all lotioned up."

"All that is included with that one little voucher?"

"It sure is," Jane answered with another wink. "I'm guessing your girlfriend got it for you. She must love you very much."

"She does!" Veronica responded, going red in the face. "You know, she and I actually agreed not to do anything until Saturday. I should have known she had a little surprise up her sleeve."

The young masseuse approached the sexy Latina and began unbuttoning her blouse. "Now, are there any other accommodations I can provide you?"

"I hope this isn't inappropriate, but does the package come with a happy ending?"

Jane giggled before placing her finger over Veronica's lips. "You let me worry about that. But I can assure you... you will be very happy."

After stripping Veronica of her top, Jane got to her knees and undid the Latina's belt. She then pulled the working woman's tight slacks down slowly, moving them inch by inch until she revealed the Veronica's voluptuous ass.

"Mmmm! That's such a sexy thong," Jane moaned, keeping her eyes on her client's bubble butt while completely removing the pants from her legs.

"It's actually my girlfriend's favorite," Veronica teased, popping the black waistband of her baby blue thong. "I have a sexy red one I'm saving for Saturday. It kind of looks like the one you're wearing."

"Oh, I bet a thong like this would look much better on your thick tushy than it would on my little one."

"I don't know about that," Veronica responded, unable to stop herself from rubbing the masseuse's cute little behind. "It looks perfect on you."

After letting out a subtle moan, Jane grabbed Veronica's hand, interlocking their fingers. She then walked her over to the bed before assisting the sexy Latina onto the mattress.

"I hope you don't mind if I remove this?" Jane whispered, unclipping the bra from her client. "I just want you to be comfortable."

"I don't mind at all. I find myself very comfortable with you for some reason. It almost feels like I've been here a million times before."

After lathering her soft little hands with warm oil, the masseuse began rubbing up and down her client's curvy body. Though she immediately had the woman moaning, Jane made sure to stop at all the specific spots that were holding pressure so she could work out all the kinks.

After working Veronica's shoulders down to her lower back, Jane suddenly skipped over her thick bottom and worked on her legs. Her attractive client let out a little groan, causing her to innocently ask, "Is everything okay?"

Veronica raised her head and stared at the cute little Asian woman through the mirror on the wall. With a chuckle, she explained, "I'm not used to having that part of my body skipped."

"Don't worry, Beautiful. I'm saving that part for the Jane special."

The masseuse worked on the Latin women's feet for a while, giving each and every little toe the individual attention they deserved. She then worked her way back up, focusing on Veronica's inner thighs. The closer her hands moved to her crotch, the more moaning she heard.

Veronica's body began squirming, trying desperately to get Jane to touch her pussy. Unfortunately, as soon as she would find the masseuse's touch on her crotch, the hand would suddenly pull away. "You're teasing me!" she groaned out of sexual frustration.

"What an impatient girl," Jane playfully said, taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "Since it is Valentine's day, I guess we can skip right to the Jane special."

Like an excited puppy, Veronica hopped on all fours and crawled to the cute masseuse. She plopped herself down over Jane's lap and wiggled her bottom, almost too excited for the rest of her massage.

With one hand holding Veronica secure, Jane used the other to pull down her little thong. "We won't be needing this anymore," she whispered, tossing the underwear aside.

After lathering more oil onto her hand, she began working on Veronica's juicy bottom, rubbing and massaging every inch. However, she wasn't done teasing the woman. She saved the best part for last, making sure to skip over the Latina' s little pink hole.

"You're teasing me again..." Veronica moaned, trying to look back at the hot little masseuse.

"Stop being so impatient, you naughty girl," Jane responded, giving Veronica a playful smack on the hiney. "Your amazing girlfriend must spoil you so much."

"She really does! She's the most amazing woman in the world and I love her so much!"

Now completely red in the face, Jane smiled from ear to ear as she continued the sensual ass massage. Having her heartstrings pulled by the genuine compliment, she gave the Latin woman exactly what she wanted.

She spread her cheek out with one hand, giving her access to the firm rim job Veronica yearned so badly for. With warm oil applied to her finger, she began rubbing up and down her client's crevice.

Immediately, the curvy woman let out a hard moan. It was like all the breath escaped her body once her little ass hole was graced by the masseuse's touch.

"Is this what you wanted?" Jane whispered, pressing her finger even harder.

"Yes, Mami!" Veronica moaned, shutting her eyes tightly while the stimulation took over her body.

As Jane continued to rub, she noticed her client's fit body going almost completely stiff. Knowing Veronica was teetering on the edge of an orgasm, she pressed her thumb against her ass hole and used her fingers to stimulate the clit.

Veronica was suddenly moaning so loud the entire floor of the complex could hear her quivering voice bouncing off the walls. "That feels so good!" she cried out, before going completely stiff from the paralyzing pleasure.

"I told you I would take care of you," Jane whisper, tantalizing the woman's holes with her magical fingers.

With her mouth stuck wide open, the Latina let out a high-pitched exhale before completely melting all over the masseuse's lap. "I'm cumming, Mami!" she said with her trembling voice, as juices began to escape all over Jane's fingers.

"Yes, Baby! Let me relieve all that pressure for you. I want this to be the best massage you've ever received in your life."

After being released from her state of stiffness, Veronica suddenly found herself completely limp over the smaller woman's lap. She was still being rubbed, but the masseuse had eased the pressure now that her first orgasm had been released.

"You got me all wet," Jane teased as she and her beautiful client got up to their feet. "I think it's time for the shower portion of your spa day. I need to clean all that oil off you, anyway."

The exhausted woman became red in the face, realizing her spa day wasn't over. And despite the embarrassingly large orgasm she had, the cute masseuse was nowhere near done with her.

Jane took Veronica by the hand and led her to the bathroom. After starting the shower, the masseuse began taking her red lingerie off, piece by piece.

"Are you joining me in the shower?" the Latina asked, blushing as she watched the cute woman get undressed.

"Of course I am," Jane responded, pulling her thong to the floor. "The only way to make sure you get all cleaned up is if I get in there with you."

Sucking her thumb, Veronica replied, "Oh, lucky me."

Hand in hand, they entered the shower and let the warm water consume them. Jane then used a loofah to scrub Veronica's naked body, cleaning the entire front of her busty client. The little masseuse tossed the loofah aside and wrapped her arms around the back of Veronica's neck.

Staring into each other's eyes while pressed against each other, Jane whispered, "I don't need the loofah to wash you anymore." She rubbed her body sensually against the taller woman as they began kissing. Veronica's hands were on Jane's lower back, but they eventually drifted down to her cute little tush.

Although Jane's tits were much smaller, she used them to wash Veronica's busty chest. Breast to breast, they mushed their slippery bodies against each other, creating suds from all the friction.

"I have a little surprise for you," the masseuse whispered.

"What is it?"

"There's a Jane special in the shower too," the smaller woman whispered, causing Veronica's eyes to get big. She then turned the Latina around, forcing her brace against the wall. "I have to wash your back, but I'm going to use my hands for this."

Lathering her little hands up, Jane rubbed soap all over Veronica's back side, giving her a little massage again. As she made her way down to the woman's bottom, she used her feet to spread her client's legs further apart.

Despite the warm water running down Veronica's naked body, she was full of goosebumps as she felt Jane's slippery finger running up and down her crack again. She let out a little gasp before turning her head and looking at the cute woman. "I get another ass massage?"

"I'm just cleaning you," Jane responded, with a big smile on her face. Rubbing even deeper as she pressed her little body against the beauty, she whispered, "I can't stop you from taking pleasure from this."

Veronica's body became stiff as the stimulation started taking over. Every time she tightened up her ass, Jane spanked her and demanded, "Just relax, Baby."

The smaller woman reached her other arm around Veronica and slowly rubbed her pussy from behind. With one hand massaging the Latina's anus, and the other hand tickling her clit, Jane had the sexy woman whimpering from the unbearable pleasure.

"I'm going to cum again!" Veronica frantically moaned, straining as hard as she could as the younger woman violated her body.

Jane had a devilish smile on her face as she whispered, "Cum for me, Baby. I want you to feel good."

Once again, the Latina crumbled to the beautiful masseuse's touch as another orgasm ravished her curvy body. As she was relieved of all her tension, she began bouncing back and forth, unable to control herself while she came all over Jane's magical fingers.

"Yes, Baby. Let it all out for me," Jane whispered into the struggling woman's ear. Just like every other orgasm she had ever given Veronica, she continued the stimulation, allowing her to cum as long as she wanted.

After Jane finished cleaning the beautiful woman off, she took her out of the shower and dried her with a warm towel. She then took Veronica by the hand and led her back to the bed, where she planned on finishing the spa day.

"You're still not done with me?!" Veronica asked, breathing hard as she lay on her back, naked.

"I already told you," Jane started, applying lotion to her hands. "I know you enjoy being moisturized."

Two orgasms down, and Veronica was still yearning for the sexy Asian masseuse. No matter how many times she came, she was still left wanting more from the cute woman.

Jane ran her hands up and down Veronica's body, this time focusing more on applying lotion than massaging. However, she couldn't stop herself from playing with the curvy woman's voluptuous breasts, even playing with her nipples a little.

"That feels good!" Veronica moaned, curling her toes as her nipples were being pinched.

The masseuse then worked her way down, focusing on Veronica's thighs. Similar to the previous massage, the curvy woman breathed harder the closer Jane's hands got to her crotch.

"I saved the best for last," the little cutie whispered, sliding a finger into Veronica's wet pussy. Tickling the G-spot, she continued, "You didn't think I would forget to massage this spot, did you?"

With her toes curled, Veronica squirmed her legs around from the relentless pleasure. She was then forced to grab onto Jane's ass as she felt her clit being stimulated at the same time.

"Ugh!!! Baby!!! This feel... Oh God!!!" Veronica moaned, with her back arched and her eyes rolled back. Her arms and legs flailed as an orgasm quickly exploded inside her.

"Happy Valentine's day," Jane said as she finished the whimpering Latin woman with a final climax. She made Veronica cum so hard, she almost bounced completely off the bed. But no matter how hard the client squirmed, Jane stayed firm and continued to pleasure her clit and G-spot.

As exhausted as Veronica was, lying there spritzed in her own juices, there was only one thing she wanted. She waved Jane over to her, showing she wanted the small woman on top.

Jane slowly crawled on top as they shared a passionate kiss. As much as the masseuse enjoyed taking care of her Latina, nothing in the world satisfied her the way Veronica's lips did.

When she felt her girlfriend's tongue sliding into her mouth, goosebumps appear at all over her naked little body. Their tongues jostled with each other's, twirling around as their moaning became louder.

Veronica grabbed her Asian girlfriend by the ass and forced her onto her hands and knees. Never losing touch with Jane's lips, she reached one hand underneath and started rubbing her girlfriend's pussy.

Jane let out a sudden moan right into the thicker woman's mouth. As giving as Veronica was, the masseuse still found it shocking that she could muster up the energy after all the intense climaxes.

Veronica reached her other hand around Jane and found her way to the smaller woman's little tight anus. She then began kissing her woman relentlessly while playing with her clit and fingering her ass.

Feeling one of Veronica's fingers gliding against her clit, and another one of her fingers wiggling deep into her ass, Jane could barely muster the strength to continue kissing with the same passion. However, Veronica wouldn't let her slow down the lip and tongue action, no matter how hard she was moaning.

With a climax approaching, the hot masseuse tried to get the warning out, but she could only mumble as her body erupted in an orgasmic explosion. Veronica never let up, pleasuring both her little holes while kissing her just as hard as before she left the Asian woman squirting in pleasure.

Out of pure happiness, Veronica let out a little giggle along with a blush. She wasn't laughing at how hard the Jane squirted for her; she was just overjoyed to see the pleasure she brought her adorable girlfriend.

After the intense session, both women were left exhausted, lying together on the bed. Jane was still on top, and Veronica was rubbing her ass and playing with her hair.

Jane looked up into her girlfriend's beautiful brown eyes. Fighting off tears of joy, she scooted up to give Veronica kiss on the lips.

"Thank you for the voucher, Mami," Veronica whispered, kissing her girlfriend back. "You made this the best Valentine's Day of my life."

With a tear streaming down her cheek, Jane simply responded, "I love you."

"I love you too," Veronica responded with another kiss. They stayed in each other's arms, and re-engaged into another passionate make-out session. Though there was no more sex that night, just lying in bed together kissing meant more to them than anything in the world.