How It Was Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own cock was numb, throbbing distantly with the pulses of desire that cascaded through my body, ricocheting down my spine, around my nipples and into my center. His hand was even tighter around my throat now, my breath coming in ragged snorts. My balls were boiling and I was sure that I was going to explode at any second. Then footsteps and a deep, friendly voice cutting through the haze.

"Hey Larry, how 'bout sharing the wealth?" The deputy was buried in my throat, my mouth full to bursting with his girth, I rolled my eyes slightly to the right and I could see another tall man, dressed in a casual short sleeved button down. He was pulling a semi-erect cock out of his slacks and stepping forward. I could see Mr. Walters behind him, a bit panicked. The deputy thrust his hips forward and held me there for a few more seconds, then I fell back against the car as he pushed me off his member. I continued kneeling, my jaw dangling, panting around the sudden, aching vacancy of my mouth. The deputy looked at me hungrily, then sneered.

"Be my guest, Ron, your house after all," he stepped to the side but his rampant tool was still only inches from my face. I recognized the newcomer from the local news, Ron Wilkins the sportscaster. He had briefly been a pro baseball player until a shoulder injury ended his sports career. He had perfectly cut light brown hair, soft green eyes, straight nose, handsome square jaw, broad shoulders and an easy confidence that came from always being looked at and admired. He smiled at me as he offered his hanging dick.

Gratefully I took him in my mouth. He hardened as my tongue set to work, letting out a few appreciative noises. I went down to the root and held it there - easy enough after getting warmed up on the deputy's beer can cock - then backed off and licked my way down to his balls. He groaned as I fluttered between his cheeks then sucked both his nuts, rolling them around like gobstoppers. I gripped the base of his shaft and popped my lips over the rim of his engorged, bulbous tip, slipping it in and out, causing his hips to rock into me. He was moaning now, and his hands were caressing my hair, murmuring sweet nothings to my hot, wet mouth.

The deputy had waited as long as he deemed polite, roughly thirty seconds. He yanked my face off our host and pushed back into my throat. His hairy balls were slapping off my chin and my ears popped with the pressure of each banging thrust. Instead of moving my mouth back and forth as he had before, he was now ramming into me, the back of my head bouncing off Mr. Walters's fender. Ron was hip to hip with the deputy, stroking himself as he waited his turn. I could see Mr. Walters behind us, distressed but rubbing himself through his jeans. He looked worried, but I wanted to show him I could take care of myself, that I didn't need a chaperone.

I slid off the deputy and dragged his slick meat across my face, jacking him and licking his balls. Then I moved over to Ron and bobbed on his jutting cock as fast as I could. I traded back and forth between them sucking one while stroking the other, all the while moaning my horny appreciation for the mouth fucking I was getting. At one point I tried to jam them both in at once, rubbing their heads together as my lips stretched hopelessly around them.

It didn't work exactly, but it was enough for Ron. He shuddered as I ran him along the deputy's vein-ribbed shaft. A thick gob of semen spewed into my mouth, followed by several burbling spurts across my cheeks and chin. I vacuumed his length into my mouth and received the remainder on my tongue. I sucked his head hard, draining him, until he finally pulled away panting, hands braced on his thighs. I glanced at Mr. Walters and smiled slyly.

The deputy laced both hands behind my head and pulled me onto him. The scent of his sweat and Ron's cum was intoxicating as he slowly inched over my tongue and into the back of my throat. He pressed me tightly against his furry pelvis and held me there, his bloated dick cramming me to overflowing. His member twitched. I ran my hands up his tree trunk thighs and gripped his ass. He let out a sigh as I pulled him even tighter.

I looked up and batted my eyelashes.

His lips pulled back over gritted teeth and he let loose. I felt a bruise forming on my chin as he battered me with short, sharp surges, my nose never more than an inch from his belly. The first wave oozed down my throat as his massive body rippled with tension, muscles vibrating beneath my fingers. Then his hands slackened slightly and I pulled back, flicking and swirling my tongue over his bell head. His cock flexed like a garden hose on full pressure and he coated the inside of my mouth. I let my lips play over his rim as he gushed, then popped him out and looked at Mr. Walters as the deputy's lasts spurts splattered across my lips and chin and neck and t-shirt.

My mouth was ruined and there was a burning in my eye where one of them had managed to blast me. There was a very noticeable wet spot on my jeans and I was tenting like P.T. Barnum. The deputy huffed as he tucked himself back behind his belt buckle. His white t-shirt was darkened with sweat under his arms and across his broad torso. He sniffed then spit onto the driveway, turned and walked through the gate without a word. Ron watched him disappear then smiled at me lopsidedly.

"Good to meet you," he chuckled, then zipped himself up and followed his uninvited guest through the gate. Mr. Walters stood looking at me for a moment then came closer.

"That was extremely stupid," he said sternly. Then he slipped his hand behind my head and pulled me to him. "But so fucking hot," he whispered as he kissed me hard on the lips, scooping up the mingling loads that had been deposited there. "You really are a goddamned cock slut, aren't you?"

12