A Special Rental Agreement Pt. 01

Story Info
For being a good cocksucker, Tommy gets free rent.
1.7k words
4.45
8.4k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nemo1031
Nemo1031
19 Followers

The college that accepted my application was 250 miles from my hometown. So before classes started, I drove to my new city to look from rooming accommodations. At the college student lounge there was a bulletin board with several ads for rooms to let. I copied the address of what looked like a good possibility and drove over to meet the landlord.

The house was in a nice neighborhood. It was an older Victorian style house and looked well kept. So I rang the doorbell and after a few moments a man answered. He appeared to be in his late thirties or early forties. He was bald, average height, muscular, and very friendly. I introduced myself and said I was there regarding the room to let.

He said his name was Jerome and he invited me in and said: "I guess you want to see the room first thing."

I nodded and so he led me to the room, which was about 12 by 16 feet. It had a double bed, a night stand, a dresser, and a small desk. It looked perfect for me, so he showed me the rest of the house. However, when I asked what he would charge for the room, he said it was negotiable and we could talk about it later. Then he asked if I'd like something to drink.

When I said that tea would be fine, he said: "I have an awesome herbal tea. Would you like to try it?"

I said: "That would be nice. Love to try new things."

After he put the tea pot on, he invited me to sit with him in the living room on the sofa. He asked me a number of questions about myself, and he seemed pleased with my answers. Then he began telling me stories about himself and his experiences.

I found him to be a great story teller and was happy that he continued while we drank our tea. The tea was relaxing but a the same time slightly stimulating.

Anyway when Jerome finished telling me about his war experiences, he began the story of his ex-wife. His tale got very graphic as he explained how sexy she was. Then he shared some explicit photos of her having sex with him and other men.

At this point, he looked over at me and said, "Hey, if you don't mind, I'm going to take my cock out. I like to play with my cock while I'm reminiscing about my sexual experiences."

Since it was his house, I said, "Please do whatever makes you comfortable."

Noting that I had no objection, he unzipped his pants, spread the flap out wide, and pushed his pants and underwear down past his knees. He was pretty much 'totally-exposed', and his dick was already brick-hard and throbbing. As I glanced down at his cock, I could see his nuts churning in his scrotum.

Jerome looked over at me, and though I was still fully clothed, he could see the outline of my dick underneath the thin fabric of my pants. Jerome was very perceptive and already sensed that I enjoyed hearing about his sexual experiences and wanted to hear more. He also determined that I was a bit of a 'sub', and quickly figured I'd accept any suggestion he gave me. So, he said: "Hey Tommy, I don't want to be the only guy with his dick out; why don't you relax, push your pants down, and let me have a peek at your cock." He said it just like that, very 'direct' and 'matter-of-fact'.

I looked a little 'blank' at first, but he could see, from the look on my face, that I had made a quick decision; without saying a thing I unbuckled my belt, unsnapped my pants, lowered my fly, then hooked my thumbs in my collective garb and pushed everything down to my knees, just like he had done, revealing my moderate-sized cut cock of just over five inches. We looked "eyeball-to-eyeball" at each other, and he could tell that this was the first time I'd ever been naked, and sexually aroused in front of another guy. Then, he said, "There ya go... isn't that better?"

I nodded my head in the affirmative, and he started playing with his rigid cock and nuts. I was totally lost in the twin sensations of listening to a sexy story, and watching him jacking his cock.

Later Jerome told me: "I already knew I was going to get you to suck me off with or without your permission. In MY world, I always think 'Fortune favors the bold.' "

So without waiting for any agreement or permission from me, Jerome slid closer to me on the sofa. Then he got up on his knees so his cock was about even with my face. Next he leaned his hips in, so the tip of his cock was only about an inch away from my mouth. I turned my head away at first, but he grabbed a handful of hair on my head, and said: "If you're going to dance, you've got to pay the band."

Then he touched my lower lip with the wet tip of his cock. When I made no move to accept his cock, he said: "Tommy, if you don't open your mouth, I'm going to knock your fucking head all over the house."

That did it. I opened his mouth, and he slipped the leaking head of his cock all the way in. "Suck it Tommy," he ordered. "Give me some head and I guarantee you, you are a born cocksucker, and you're going to love it."

I got the message and started a gentle sucking action on the head of Jerome's cock.

Later Jerome explained: " I know from past experience with other people, that once the first 'barrier' is broken, the rest comes naturally. I like to tell my 'subs' what to do, and again, I know from past experience, they innately like to be told what to do."

So Jerome pulled his cock head out of my mouth, and said: "Lick it, Tommy... Lick all around the head of my cock, get a good taste."

So I stuck my tongue out and started licking all over his cock head.

"Get my balls, Tommy," he ordered.

So I leaned a little lower and licked all around his scrotum.

"Suck 'em, Tommy, suck my nuts into your mouth and savor them," he shouted.

So I sucked each one of his nuts into my mouth and washed them over with my tongue.

Once he had all the cock sucking ritual out of the way, he guided my mouth up to his cock head. Then he said, "Open up, Tommy. I want to 'deep throat' you a couple of times; we need to go ahead and get past your gag-reflex."

Jerome didn't even wait for my answer. Instead he started easing his cock into the back of my mouth. Then he said: "Play with my nuts, Tommy."

So my hands went up to his balls and I started eagerly massaging them as he inched more and more of his cock into the back of my throat. "Breathe through your nose, Tommy, I'm almost all the way in," he said.

I breathed through my nose as his cock sunk the last quarter-inch in my mouth, and his balls rested against my chin.

"Okay, Tommy... here we go, I'm going to give you what you want."

And with that, he started long fucking my mouth. He'd pull all the way out so I could see how wet the tip of his cock was, then he'd shove it all the way in, till his balls were resting on my chin. "Use your throat-muscles, Tommy. Massage the head of my cock with your throat," he demanded.

It was a totally new experience for me, but like most true cocksuckers, I got the hang of it immediately and he could feel the slight tug of my throat on the head of his cock. Then he straightened up as much as he could, so he could get 'max-penetration' in my mouth. Up to this point I tried to resist some, but now I finally 'gave up' and let him use my mouth any way he wanted to.

He laced his fingers behind my head and 'face-fucked' me, just like my mouth was a girl's pussy. He pressed my head hard against his pelvis, till my nose was flat against his pubic-bone. Then he pulled all the way out, and rubbed his glistening cock all over my face. Then he said: " I wanted you to know, 'for sure', that you are MY cocksucker, my 'bitch', and that I can 'mouth-fuck' you any time I wanted to."

After that I let him do every little thing he could think of to me. So he said: "Here we go, bitch... I'm getting ready to give you a cum-shot like you can't believe."

Then, he really started fucking my mouth, 'no holds barred'. He fucked my mouth like I was a cheap street-whore. Accepting what I had now become, I started really getting into it, and assumed my new persona as a cheap street-whore and showing Jerome what I good cocksucker I was.

Realizing that his conquest of me was complete, Jerome said: "Now I have a special treat for you bitch."

He then pulled his cock back some so that I could massage his cock head with my tongue. Next he let out a yell as his muscles tensed and his cock filled my mouth with his cum. "Swallow it all bitch," he demanded.

I obeyed and swallowed it all in one gulp. Then I opened my mouth so he could inspect it. Next he had me lick his cock clean.

Jerome then got up and pulled his pants up and said: "You are such a great cocksucker, bitch. You can have the room for free."

After I pulled my pants back on and stood up, Jerome offered me his hand and we shook on the deal. Then he left the room for a few minutes. When he returned he handed me a Polaroid photo of him fucking my mouth and said: "Here I thought you'd like this. Don't worry, I have more."

I didn't really know what to say. So I just said: "Can I move in next week?"

"Sure," he said. "We have a special rental agreement."

Nemo1031
Nemo1031
19 Followers