All Comments on 'How It's Going - The First Part'

by WyndsofChange

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow!! Great story. Very thought out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't often give a 5, but you get one. Well done.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlfl7 months ago

Nicely done. I like the story first, then the heat. Not too quick, but not drawn out. 5*

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOne7 months ago

As per usual on this site, a few minor typos here and there. Ahhhh...but who gives a shit!!! I'm not a grammar nazi and don't seat the small shit!! A 5-star offering as has become your standard! Can't wait to read part II! My only wish is that Maya had a brother or cousin to keep the ball rolling! Or does she?!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well this was certainly an interesting story and perspective. Maya was a little judgemental at first, but I'll put that down to shock. Her parents are just like any other loving couple. The only difference is that they happen to be blood relatives. When it's laid out like that, it seems really silly that it even bothers people. But people are set in their ways and people fear big changes and that which is radically different from established norms.

That cheating in the flashback is brutal. After so many years of a good marriage, to be so cruel to someone you're meant to love... what the actual fuck is wrong with some people? I swear. And it turns out she's a total bitch. Where did it all go wrong? I mean she couldn't have been like that all this time, so what caused her to turn into someone that would do that to her family? I guess we'll never really know.

Some of the paragraphs are a bit too long. If they're more than 10 lines or so, you should split them up a bit. Can be hard to read a massive wall of text. It all blends together after a bit and starts to become a little blurry for some people.

There's going to be more parts right? I mean the title strongly alludes to it but just making sure. Would definitely love to read more of this.

KingKong2020KingKong20207 months ago

Fantastic series keep other parts cumming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWyndsofChange@WyndsofChange
I've never had any of the adventures I write about. But I think about them a lot. I hope you'll join me on some of these imaginary taboo adventures.