How It's Going - The First Part

Story Info
What Happily Ever After looks like for one F/D Couple.
13k words
4.68
15.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, comments are welcome... that's how I get paid! So please vote and leave me a note. I promise I read every one of them... Over and over! This story features consensual sex between fathers and daughters. All characters herein are over 18 years of age and completely imaginary. This is not a quick stroke story. I did toss in a nice early sex scene for you impatient few, but be warned... this isn't a sex story. It's a story first, that includes sex. That said, I hope you enjoy it! WoC

Robert and Trisha O'day were still giggling as they stumbled into the front door of their home. Robert had been making little jokes about a particularly odd-looking friend of hers they'd seen a few minutes earlier.

"I'm serious," he was saying. 'It's like God was working on her and realized that he was late for something, and just kind of threw her together and left! Her arms are too short for her body, her legs are too short for her arms, I mean, I'm sure she's a delightful person, but come on!"

"You're so mean, Bobby, and Josey's a sweetheart," Trisha objected, though jokingly. "How would you feel if some couple was making jokes about you?!" she said as she walked into the house in front of her husband.

He reached forward and cupped and caressed his wife's soft, round tush, letting his hands slip down between her full cheeks as he replied, "Hell, I'm sure they do. Old-ass man like me, up in here with this smoking-hot young thing like you! I can't even imagine the shit they talk about us!"

"Old? Baby, you look like you might be forty. And you still look good to me," she declared as she turned around to give him a soft kiss. Robert eagerly returned the kiss, and suddenly they both felt like this had all the makings of one of their patented 'Afternoon Snacks'.

"That's right, baby girl," he said, taking her tongue and sharing his. "Black does not crack."

"Mm-mm" she hummed into the kiss, walking backwards and pulling him along as she headed for the leather sofa in the family room. She laid back on the seat, pulling him down to her, and he covered her mouth with his, and their make-out session was in full swing. As he reached down to stroke her between her spread legs, they were both sorry she was wearing jeans instead of an easy-access skirt. Through the thick fabric of her jeans, he could feel moist heat building against his fingers, and the sponginess of her thick, curly pubic hair. Trisha moaned deeply, spreading her thighs wide and moving up against her husband. She hugged his shoulders tightly as they kissed deeply, their tongues dancing together sensuously in well-choreographed rhythm.

"You wanna take this to the bedroom?" Robert asked as he pressed his hard shaft against her.

"No," she answered breathlessly, "fuck me right here on my favorite couch."

Robert pushed himself up off his wife and started quickly pulling off his clothes, tossing them unceremoniously on the floor. "What time is Maya getting home?" he asked referring to their 20-year-old daughter who still lived at home while in college.

Trisha had already shed her top and bra and was up, shimmying out of her jeans, pulling her white cotton panties down with them. "We have almost an hour," she said, smiling. Both of them naked, she laid back on the expensive and well-made leather sofa, pulling Robert down on top of her again, saying, "So take your time and fuck your baby right!"

Robert resumed his passionate kisses, and quickly left her mouth, licking and nipping on her smooth caramel skin. He nibbled her ears, placing kisses and licks along her jaw where she was ticklish, causing her to giggle out loud. Almost 23 years of marriage and every time he heard her laugh, the sound of her happiness made him fall in love with her all over again.

They both knew where his hungry mouth was heading, and she couldn't wait for his lips to once again claim ownership of her needy, rapidly overheating sex. He delighted in suckling her sensitive nipples, focusing first on giving each nipple some attention, but then quickly opening his mouth wide to suck as much of her pert little buds as he could into his mouth. It felt like he had her whole tit in his mouth, sucking each one hard, drawing it as deep as he could, marking each, gently raking his teeth against the soft flesh. Trisha groaned in pleasure, and held her husband's head tight against her breast, encouraging him to suck harder, to hurt her... but it hurt so good.

All her life, she'd never been much more than an A cup. She'd always complained that she had no tits, but Robert assured her time and time again that her breasts were absolutely perfect for him. Just a precious mouthful, he'd always say. After she had Maya, she was pleased that she blown up to a C, but after the milk was gone, everything reverted right back to shape. Now, after all these years, she was absolutely thrilled with her tiny little titties, because she knew her man worshiped them. And that's exactly what he was doing now, on his trip to the furry promised land between her thighs.

After paying due homage to her now tingling little orbs, Robert licked down her smooth flat belly and felt his chin brush her curls. He put his nose right against her opening and breathed deeply, intoxicated by her essence. On another, more romantic session, he would take his time and tease her, lick up and down her thighs, and blow gently against her lips, until she was pulling his head towards her, practically begging him to eat her. But that wasn't this time. This time, knowing that their daughter was on the way home and could walk in on them any moment, he dove right in.

After 22 years of a very happy marriage, one filled with hours and hours of passionate love making, interspersed with hours and hours of bone rattling fucking in every room of the house, indoor sex, outdoor sex, sex in public, serendipitous sex in private, and sex in virtually any iteration you could think of, Robert knew exactly what buttons to push and where those buttons were found deep inside his wife. His lips on her lower ones, drinking her feminine honey, his tongue beating an irregular cadence on her extended clit. Two fingers inside her quim, finding her G spot right where he left it. He knew her every sound, every whimper, every moan. As her breath quickened and her moans increased, he pulled his dripping wet middle finger from her pulsing pussy and slipped the warm, wet appendage into her tight, puckered starfish. Suddenly, her body seized up calling, going stock still. She started vibrating just a little from head to toe. He pulled the finger out of her gash, replaced it with his tongue, waiting for his reward. Right on cute she groaned loudly, grabbed the back of his head and fixed it tightly to her core. She wrapped her legs around his head and rode his face all the way to heaven. As her pussy pulsed against her husband's sucking greedy mouth, she squirted her loving essence right into his waiting throat. The orgasm seemed to last forever. Robert never stopped licking, and sucking, and swallowing everything she offered him. Finally, it was too much, and she pushed him away.

But this was a dance that was years in the making. She knew exactly what came next. She unwrapped her long brown legs from around her husband's face, put one leg on the back of the sofa and the other leg on the floor. Simultaneously, Robert got up off his knees from the floor, and knelt on the sofa, and quickly slid his thick cock deep into his waiting wife, eliciting a deeply satisfied groan from the both of them. They resumed their kissing, and Trisha could taste herself on her husband's face. Their tongues began to dance again, and the intensity of their kisses matched the intensity of his thrusts, as he pounded away inside her. They often made sweet tender love. This was not that... This was fucking. He was pounding her as hard as he could and she was taking it as good as he gave. In the throes of their passion, it felt like he was railing her forever. As if this was their new eternal existence, him pounding into her willing yet abused womanhood, her existing only to receive his dick. In reality, as high as their passions were, it was only a few seconds, and they both exploded again together. Robert luxuriated in the feel of his seed being poured into his wife, his girl, his sweet, sweet baby. He loved her more than anything in the world and this was the pinnacle of his existence. As they came down, he gazed into her eyes once again. They kissed tenderly. This was the love making part. This is how it always ended, with them tenderly kissing each other, loving each other, still join together as one.

"How do you always make me cum so hard?" she breathed.

He answered, "Because I love you. And you drive me crazy with that tight little body of yours. I mean, all these years and you haven't put on a pound? It's like I'm still sleeping with that 22-year-old!" he laughed.

She scoffed, "I have to keep it tight, she said. I have no intention of letting some actual 22-year-old skank steal your ass away. I promised myself when we started, I would always keep my man satisfied! And as much as you satisfy me, I figure it's the least I can do!"

It felt like only a few minutes had passed. Robert glanced at his watch and realized it almost been an hour. Maya was fully aware that her parents were both very much in love, and very sexually active. But no parent wants their young adult child to walk in on them butt naked on the sofa with the smell of sex in the air. They quickly got up and got dressed. As Trisha was fastening her pants and smoothing her shirt down, the door opened and Maya walked in.

The first thing she noticed was her parents looking at her sort of guiltily, as if she'd almost caught them doing something naughty. Then the unmistakable scent of their arousal wafted over her in full force.

Shaking her head and frowning in reproach, she said, "Augh! That's gross. Do you have to do that here? Go get a room!"

"We have room," said Trisha.

"It's called our house," added Robert, "so it seemed like the perfect place!"

"And since you live in that house rent-free, maybe you need to get a room," added her mother, though she smiled as she said it. Trisha was in the unbothered, beatific mood of a woman who had just been soundly fucked. For some reason, that irked Maya, whose last good, sound fucking was slowly receding into the mists of time. She huffed and walked through to the kitchen for a snack. "Whatever," she mumbled under her breath. "Anyway, I brought the mail in. Apparently you were too busy to go grab it."

"I guess that's true," answered Trisha. "You dad was busy making a deposit!" she joked, laughing at her daughter's obvious discomfort.

"God!" exclaimed Maya, "why can't you guys be like other parents? I mean, none of my friends parents act like you guys! You're always up on top of each other, acting like a couple of horny teenagers. It's disgusting!"

Robert came into the kitchen and pointed at Maya, saying, "You say that like it's a bad thing! Like we're supposed to apologize for still being into each other?! Damn, girl, just look at your mama! She fine as hell!"

"Thank you, baby," purred Trisha.

He walked back to his wife and put his arms around her, pulling her close. "You are," he said softly. Then he turned back to Maya and continued, "So of course I wanna hit this as often as I can. But li'l girl, you're fine as hell, too. I promise you there's a long line of brothas just begging to give you the same treatment! Maybe if you get laid, you'll stop bein' so god-damned cranky!"

"Daddy! I'm your daughter! You're not supposed to tell me to go get laid."

"Girl, please! You're a grown-ass woman. And every parent worries that their kid is having sex, until one day, they worry that she's not. Well guess what, Maya O'Day... I'm worried," he said, laughing at her embarrassment.

"Mom! Can't you control this thing?!" she wailed, gesturing at her dad who was still laughing.

Trisha came to her and hugged her. "Aw sweetie, your dad's just teasing you. But he's right, you do sometimes have a bit of an edge." She smiled and added, "But we still love you!"

Maya groaned in frustration and said, "Fine! I'm done with you two!" She grabbed a piece of mail and stomped off toward her room. They waited to hear the door slam, but it just closed. Robert and Trisha resumed their hug, still enjoying the after-effects of their earlier session. "That's your daughter," said Robert. "But we both know where she gets it."

Alone in her room, Maya thought about what her mother said, and thought, maybe she's right. Maybe I do need to get laid. Maybe I'm still hurt over the last break up. Who knew? But she knew she was right about her parents. None of her other friends' parents acted like them. But now that you mention it, none of her friends parents acted like they were still in love, either. Her parents acted like they just met last year. And all her life, their sex life had never slowed down. But you couldn't deny that her parents were both still sexy. You know, in a hot mom and dad kind of way. A lot of her friends had mentioned that her dad was sort of cute. And all of her friends' moms drooled over her father. SHE didn't think he was all that, but whatever.

She sat on her bed and looked around her room. She was 20 years old, and still in college. Absently, she reached out and picked up her tennis racquet, pulling it from its lambskin cocoon. Tennis was such a huge part of her world that her racquet was like a trusted friend. Her racquet wasn't so much a piece of sports equipment to her as much as it was an extension of her own arm, and she wielded it like a demigod. In fact, her amazing tennis play was paying her way through college. Full ride, sports scholarship. And it didn't hurt that she was always on the Dean's list. She knew that her level of play was professional class. In fact, her tennis coach, Madison joked that she should do a DNA test just to see if there was any relation to any tennis greatness. The only reason she hadn't competed in any pro tournaments was that if she went pro, she'd have to give up her scholarship. College was expensive, and who knew if she'd even earn enough to pay for the rest of her degree. Breaking into professional tennis was hard. For every Coco, Naomi, Serena, and Venus, there were a thousand talented tennis players working at Starbuck's. And as far as her dad was concerned, not finishing school after three years of working hard towards her degree wasn't even on the table. Plus, if tennis did not work out, her degree in pre-med certainly would. So she would stay amateur until she graduated, which would happen in just a few short months.

She looked at the envelope that she grabbed off the table and there it was. A simple, nondescript envelope from Fern Ridge Diagnostics. She had no idea what to expect. Probably nothing. She tore open the envelope.

She came down as her mother was putting dinner on the table. They often went out for dinner on Friday evenings, but the last few outings had been so disappointing that her dad decided to stay home and do some steaks on the grill. Both parents were decent cooks, so their dinner was likely to be better, not to mention less expensive.

She sat at her place while her mom set the plates at their places. She looked like she was in shock.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong. You look like you're seen a ghost," said her mom. "Are you feeling okay?" She gently placed the back of her hand against her daughter's forehead, asking, "Do you have a fever?"

"No mom," she said. "It's nothing like that. After dinner, I have to ask you and Daddy something, and I need you to tell me the truth, okay?"

Her dad was just sitting at his place as she said this, and he commented, "This sounds serious. What's up?"

"After dinner," she repeated. "I'm starving, and I want to do this on a full stomach."

"Fine," said Robert. "But I'm not buying you another car. There's nothing wrong with yours."

Maya muttered something unintelligible.

"What was that, sweetie?"

Defiantly, she said, "I said, you might end up wishing that's all I wanted."

Now it was Robert's turn to mutter under his breath. It sounded vaguely like, "Ain't scared of you, you my daughter," or something.

Dinner was indeed amazing, and Maya kept mum about whatever it was. Finally after the meal was finished, and the table was cleared, Robert looked at his daughter and said, "Okay. It's after dinner. What's up?"

Maya took a deep breath. Like going out on the court to face a superior player, you just had to step out there and serve. So she took a deep breath and served. "Is it true?" she began. "Are you two related?" she asked, her finger gesturing at the two of them.

Robert and Trisha glanced at each other, and Trisha answered, "Well, we're husband and wife, so yes we are."

"Cut the crap, mom," Maya said sharply. "You know that's not what I'm talking about. This DNA test," and she tapped the envelope in front of her, "seems to indicate that you two are blood-related. Are you? And please don't lie to me."

Robert and Trisha looked at each other again, and nodded to each other almost imperceptibly. Robert cleared his throat and said simply, "Yeah. Yeah, we are."

"Eww," retorted Maya. "So what, did you go bang your baby sister or something?"

Surprisingly, this elicited a smile from Trisha and a short laugh from Robert. "That's quite the compliment, baby girl," he said.

"Or an insult to me," said Trisha, though she was still smiling. "Do I look the same age as your father?"

Maya hadn't expected that reaction, and answered, stuttering, "Mom... I... I... well, you look a little younger than dad. That's because you're his little sister, right."

"Nice recovery, Mye," said Robert. "But no, your mother is not my sister."

"But you just said that - ""

"She's not my sister," he continued, interrupting her. "She's your sister. So technically, you're the little sister."

Maya asked, "She's my sister? Then who is my mother?"

"I am," answered Trisha.

"Then who is my father?"

"I am," answered Robert.

Shaking her head as if to clear it, Maya continued, "I don't understand."

Robert said, like a teacher explaining to a slow student, "Maya, I'm your father, and you are my daughter. And Trisha," her lovingly took his wife's hand, "is also my daughter."

Maya's face went through disbelief, then shock, and then disgust. "What, you molested your own daughter?! That's sick!"

Before he could say a word, Trisha said, emphatically, "Whoa there, Maya! Your father did NOT molest me. Nothing happened between us until I was older than you are now. I made the first move, not him. He resisted and gave me every reason in the world why we shouldn't. But I wanted him, and I got him. And now, 22 years later, we've built an amazing life together. And I don't regret a damn thing. But don't you ever let me hear you accuse your father of that! Do you understand me?!?"

Maya was taken aback by the force of her mother's defense of her father. Well, their father, she guessed. "Okay, mom, I'm sorry. It'll never happen again."

"It's okay. But that's a very serious accusation that simply isn't true," said Trisha.

"So what you're telling me is, I am a product of incest. Is that right?" asked Maya, moving on from accusing her father of molesting his daughter.

"That's right," they both nodded.

"So when were you planning to tell me?"

"Never," said Robert, shrugging as if that answer was obvious.

"Never!? Don't you think I have a right to know that my birth parents are really father and daughter!?

"No!" Robert declared. "Knowing about our incest is just like knowing that your mother likes anal!"

"I don't 'like anal!'" cried Trisha. "I just like it when you play back there a little bit!" she said, smiling all flirty.