How It's Going - The First Part

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha felt Robert's hard member as it strained to break free of its denim prison, seeking the velvety soft wetness only inches away. Despite his paternal reluctance, and overcome with lust, she bore down on him, pressing herself against him. As she lewdly and vigorously grinded against him, propelling herself to higher and higher levels of bliss, she grabbed his head, and kissed him passionately, abandoning all pretense of father-daughter propriety. Her mouth latched onto his, her tongue forcing its way into his mouth. Robert experienced less than a second of hesitation, and then eagerly opened his mouth to his daughter, their tongues dancing together, him tasting her for the first time.

As their grinding together increased, so did the intensity of the kiss. She bit his lips and forced her tongue halfway down his throat. She wanted to make sure he understood what was happening here: he was a man, and she was a woman. And she was bound and determined to be HIS woman and make him HER man. Robert tried to break the kiss, but she held firm murmuring, "Mm-mm," into his mouth, and refused to let go. She pressed down against him harder and harder and knew that within moments they would both reach their peaks.

Robert knew he was about to cum and was still deeply conflicted about doing it against his daughters overheated womanhood. But biology took hold as did passion. Moments later they both reached the height of ecstasy, her moaning and groaning into his mouth, the kiss still unbroken, and him spewing forth inside his jeans. She squeezed him as tightly as he had ever been held before, he could feel her pulsing and convulsing on top of him, her hips humping in time with the intensity of her orgasm. She was coming unglued on his lap, and it caused him no small measure of pleasure to know that he was the reason for that. His guilt tried to speak up and was immediately slapped down by the intensity of his own orgasm.

As they came down from their collective high, the kiss remained unbroken. But was now less urgent, more loving, and despite what had just happened moments ago, was infinitely more intimate. They kissed each other, and tasted each other, and as things finally came back to normal, she released him and looked into his eyes.

"I love you so much daddy. Thank you for that," she said, still catching her breath. "I can't wait till the next time." She kissed him once more on the lips, and compared to what it just happened, this could have been considered a chaste kiss. She got up off his lap, her sundress bunched up around her waist and panties in disarray. She walked towards her bedroom without straightening her clothes or looking back.

Robert watched her walk away, intentionally swaying her hips to entice him even further. He was trying to get his head around what had just happened. His daughter was on his lap, and they had dry humped together until they both came. There was no doubt about it, he thought. He may still be trying to justify it to his own heart, but he was now officially complicit, and his defenses were weakening by the moment.

Feeling dampness, he looked down at the front of his pants. Without even thinking about it he ran his finger through the moisture that collected from his daughter's panties. Immediately he brought that finger up to his nose and deeply inhaled her scent. Then he put it against his tongue. It was intoxicating, and not nearly enough. He knew that this would not be the last time he'd taste that particular essence.

After a few minutes, he finally went to bed. When he got to his bedroom, he was mildly surprised to find the bed empty. He pulled off his shirt and his sticky wet pants and underwear. He went into the bathroom and wiped himself clean. He pulled on some soft shorts and a tee shirt out of the dresser, and fell into bed, pulling the covers up around his chin. As sleep swiftly took him, his last thought was, 'what's going to happen tomorrow?'

He slept better than he had in months. He woke up feeling refreshed, but noticed the room was still dark. He heard a gentle sigh coming from Carla's side of the bed. For a second, he was confused, thinking she'd come back. But no... he knew who it was. Without thinking he reached over and pulled her into his arms, and she willingly allowed herself to be pulled next to him, snuggling up to him. She pulled up face to face with him and kissed his lips gently. He wasn't sure what time it was, but since it was still dark, it was too early to get up. He held his daughter tightly and went back to sleep.

Robert was always a light sleeper. While he always had the ability to fall asleep quickly and deeply, it didn't take much at all to wake him up. He'd always fall right back asleep again, just like he had when he woke up earlier and found Trisha in bed with him. He was asleep again in seconds. Now he heard footsteps in the house, and he was instantly alert. He knew that everyone in the house was in this bed, and for a moment, wondered if there was an intruder in the house. Seconds later he got his answer.

Robert and Trisha lay there together. She was entirely under the covers, with her head on Robert's chest. One leg was straight down, and the other draped across Roberts thighs. Her warm sex pressed against his hip. Her arms around him possessively.

"Will you look at this," said Carla O'day derisively. "I ain't been gone a minute yet and you already laying up in here with some skank-ass ho."

Instantly awake, and getting angrier by the second, Robert spat back, "How the hell did you get inside my house?"

"Your house?! Negro, this is our house. You're not throwing me out in the cold after all these years of marriage!"

"NO!" he yelled. "This is my house. My family left me this house. It was my house before you ever darkened my doorstep. And since you decided to leave this house to be with that jackass, you got no claims on anything. Now get the fuck out of my house before I stomp a mudhole in your ass!"

Trisha heard her dad's voice, and it woke her up too. She poked her head out of the covers, saying, "Daddy? What's going on?" She gasped as she saw her mother standing at the foot of the bed.

"Daddy!? What the hell is this?!" shouted Carla. "My side of the bed not even cold yet, and you think yo' narrow ass is gon' replace me? With your own fuckin' father? This is sick! Hell, you're sick!"

Robert was about to speak up to Carla, but his daughter beat him to it. Trisha threw the covers off her and got out of bed and stood to face her mother. Carla noticed Trisha wasn't naked. She was wearing her normal bedtime attire of oversized tee shirt and soft shorts. Definitely not sexy. Maybe she was just sleeping there. Maybe nothing happened.

"First of all, mother," Trisha said, her voice dripping with sarcasm, "you're wrong about your side of the bed. I got in it, and it was cold as hell. I s'pect it's been that way for years. Secondly, you left, so whoever happens to be in this bed with daddy ain't none of your business. Even if it's me."

Carla glared at her daughter and said, her voice low and menacing, "You can't fuck your own father!"

Trisha glared at her mother and said, "We're not fucking. We were both feeling bad about the fact that you left us, and we were comforting each other. But that shit ends right now. You're gone, so be gone! Get the fuck out of our house!" Trisha yelled, her chest heaving in anger.

"Enough of this!" yelled Robert as he got out of bed. Carla noticed that he wasn't naked, either. Maybe nothing happened. Or maybe it just hadn't happened yet. He started walking towards Carla with a look of cold fury on his face. Carla recognized that look from the last time she'd spoken with her husband. And she remembered how that wall felt on the back of her head. She screamed, and turned and ran out of the room, and straight out the front door. The front door lock had been changed so she couldn't get in that way. But Robert was forever leaving the back door unlocked, and that's how she got in. He wouldn't make that mistake again.

After she ran out leaving the front door open, Robert calmly walked after her and closed the door. He glanced at the nearest clock, and saw that it was only 8:00. Still too early to be up, he decided to go back to bed and hug his daughter. They both needed comforting after this. He took Trisha by the hand and led her back to the bedroom, and they both got back under the warm covers.

Once they got back in bed and snuggled back up together, Trisha asked, scornfully, "You still having doubts?"

"About her, or about us?"

"Both."

"There was never any doubt about her," he answered. "What she did was unforgivable. Both the cheating and how she acted when I found out. Not an ounce of respect. No, baby, that marriage is over," he said with finality.

"And us?" she asked, as if she was afraid of the answer.

"Baby girl, I love you," and he kissed her forehead, each eyelid, each cheekbone, and finally he softly kissed her lips. "And I'd be lying if I said I don't want this, and want it a lot."

"I don't understand what's holding you back. Is it the incest thing?"

"No that's not it, baby." His voice got soft, "Please, baby are you sure you want this? A relationship like this, with me?"

Trisha looked at him, her eyes misting over. "Yes dad, I'm sure. I've loved you my whole life as a father. I've loved you for the last couple of years as a man. And when Mom did what she did, I thought this was my chance to make this happen."

Robert looked at her eyes searchingly, trying to make sure that he saw what she was saying. He was looking for the depth of her emotion. And he saw it staring back at him.

"What are you afraid of, daddy?" She asked.

He regarded her beauty for a moment. After a few seconds of gazing at her lovingly, he said, "I'm afraid of you changing your mind and deciding this wasn't right. That this wasn't what you really wanted."

Trisha didn't speak. She could tell he wasn't finished. He went on, "Or worse, you feel like as the older adult, I should'a stopped you. I should'a known better. Like you feel like it's all my fault, and you blame me and hate me for all of it. That's my hesitation, Trisha. I don't ever want to lose this special, close relationship that we've always had. This relationship that's on the right side of incest. If we step over to the other side, I'll never want to let you go. And if you wanted to leave, it would destroy me."

She'd never heard her father speak so heartfeltly. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips, she slipped her tongue into his mouth, and the kiss gained a little bit of steam. It wasn't a heavy make out session. Instead, it was a very deep, very tender kiss, and she was trying to pour all of her love for him into that kiss.

After 30 seconds or so, she pulled back from the kiss and looked him in the eyes and said, "That's exactly what I want, daddy. I'm not offering you a rebound. Or a kink. Or something naughty just to make you feel good for a night. I'm offering you a new life, with me at your side. A new wife, a much better one. I will be here for you, for as long as you want me. Daddy, what I want is us, for keeps."

Robert squeezed her tightly, then pushed her back and looked her in the eyes and said, "Then you'll be here forever."

They resumed kissing but this time, Robert didn't stop at her lips. He began kissing down her neck, and pulled off her night clothes, kissing and licking her chest, her breasts, nibbling on her hard little nipples. He continued down, until he was finally face to face with her soft, thick, hairy bush. He smiled, wondering if she knew he'd prefer it untrimmed or was he just lucky. He gently parted her soft fur, and dove in.

From the moment his tongue first tasted her tangy sweet, forbidden nectar, he knew was hooked. He'd have to have this from now on. All the hesitation and second-guessing were over. Carla was gone. She was out of their lives. They both wanted this. And from that first lick deep into her syrupy womanhood, this was their new normal.

Robert took his time savoring his daughter's succulent young pussy. He sucked and licked her labia, and pressed his tongue as deeply inside her as he could, sliding in and out. He lovingly tongue-fucked her, drinking her elixir as rapidly as she could produce it. He wanted this to last for her, so he intentionally stayed away from her clit, only touching it briefly. But each time he did, it was like pure electricity coursing through her body, making her jerk and jolt in pleasure. He continued to feast on her, even occasionally slipping his tongue down to probe tight little starfish.

Finally, she'd had enough of his teasing. The next time his tongue wandered up and touched her hot little button, she grabbed his head and held his mouth there. Finally getting the message, Robert wrapped his lips around the tight little nub, sucking it gently, and rapidly flicking his tongue against it at the same time. Then he slid two fingers inside of her, stroking the top of her honeypot, and that intrusion flung her over edge into her blissful explosion. Wrapping her legs tightly around his head, she gripped him with all her strength, her hands forcing his face tightly against her, and her body convulsing over and over, riding the waves of pleasure produced by her father's loving mouth.

As the hard convulsions finally gave way to gentle tremors, and he felt her legs release around his head, Robert quickly slid up her body presenting his wet, shiny face to her, and kissing her mouth deeply. Trisha tasted herself all over her father's face, and delighted in the face that it was her pussy cream she was licking off her own father's face... so incredibly naughty! Robert said back on his heels, and looked her in the eyes, his thick, hard rod sticking up between them. They gently nodded to each other, acknowledging that this was going to happen.

"You do it," he whispered, and she reached out her hand and took his cock and aimed it towards her. She spread her legs yet again and pulled her father's cock so that it touched her waiting opening, and looking deeply into each other's eyes, she pulled at him, and Robert slid his cock into his daughter for the first time. For just a few seconds, they lay there joined in the most taboo way. They gazed into each other's eyes, both trying to memorize this moment since they knew such a moment would never come again. Finally, he pulled out just a bit, and slid back in.

Her hips automatically responded to him. She reached out and grabbed his hips and forcefully pulled him into her. He bent down and took her mouth with his, their tongues battling once again. He began to slide in and out, in and out, finally fucking his daughter like he knew he always would. It was hard, it was fast, and he was pounding her deeply. There would be other times to make long, slow gentle love. This was not one of those times. Their hands joined each other, their fingers interlocking. As they moved together, the fever pitch growing and increasing, finally, after an embarrassingly short time, they both exploded.

Robert grabbed his daughter's hair in his fist and held her head to him and grunted like a caveman as he poured himself into her. She wrapped her legs around him and prayed he would never, ever leave her body. And she felt his essence spewing into her, knowing that that was the same cum that made her twenty years ago, she wondered, where they making another version of her? And that thought sent her over the edge to another smaller orgasm. As she felt those spurts go into her, her eyes clenched shut, tears squeezing out the sides, overcome with the intensity of what they were doing... what they would do for the rest of their lives.

Finally, totally spent, Robert relaxed and allowed his full weight to press down on his daughter. She kept her arms and legs wrapped around him, holding him on top of her. She loved the way he felt lying fully on top of her, skin to sweat-dampened skin. Their kisses continued, but the rough, almost primal kissing they've been doing throughout the entire act, softened into something more intimate. Finally they parted, Robert rolled off her and lay on his back, but pulled her to lay on top of him. No words were spoken. None were needed.

Christmas Day and the next few days after were idyllic. They didn't even leave the house for those days. They went to bed together, made love over and over, slept late, ate, showered together, and went back to bed. As they were discovering their relationship together, they both knew that no matter what problems they might face as a couple, sexual incompatibility was not one of them. Robert decided they should go to Disney World for New Year's Eve, and they could share a kiss under the fireworks as the new year began. It only seemed fitting since they just started their new phase of their relationship. Father and daughter. Lovers. Probably one day, husband and wife. They were as giddy as school children together.

At Disney World, while waiting in the crowds for the fireworks to start, Robert asked a couple standing nearby if they'd be willing to swap picture taking just as the fireworks began. The other couple thought that was a great idea. When the moment came, both couples leaned into their kiss, giving ample opportunity for multiple snaps. The shots came out great for both couples. Robert was already planning to have theirs professionally printed and framed.

Two hundred miles away, Carla was celebrating New Year's Eve with her new boyfriend Lancaster. They were at a private party on the roof of a high-rise condo on Clearwater Beach. Midnight had come and gone, and glasses had been raised, kisses had been exchanged, and all looked hopefully toward the new year. From their rooftop perch, the partiers had observed a dozen fireworks displays all around, from the beach nearby to as far away as over Tampa Bay to the east.

Now that the New Year's moment had passed, everyone had resumed drinking and talking, and enjoying the party. Carla had been bending Lance's ear about how she planned to exploit Robert's and Trisha's incestuous affair, using it to leverage her position in their upcoming divorce. She had no regrets about her choice. She and Robert had had a great run, but it was over now. She was very happy here with Lance. The divorce was just one final thing to get through.

She'd told him about the scene she walked in on and felt that she was no longer negotiating from a position of weakness. She'd make both of them pay, the sick freaks! Lance had asked her if she actually saw them having sex. She'd had to admit that she hadn't seen anything except them literally sleeping together, as in actually being asleep. She admitted to Lance that when they got out of bed, they both had clothes on. Lance warned her if she made an accusation like that without proof, it could very easily blow up in her face. This had been the topic of conversation all evening, and while invested in the results, Lance was getting a little tired of hearing about it.

Just after two o'clock in the morning, the lateness of the hour, the long-lasting celebration, and the free-flowing alcohol all conspired to bring an end to the party. No one there was in their twenties, and after two o'clock was late as hell. Most of the attendees of the party lived in that building, so they just walked home. Carla was staying with Lance, in his gated community just on the other side of the Courtney Campbell, in West Tampa. They thanked their hosts, said good night, and headed home. Neither of them had to work the next day, so they expected to sleep in until well past noon.

Once the nearly half-hour fireworks display ended, Robert thought everyone would start heading for the exits. Epcot had other plans. Even before the smoke had cleared, the subwoofers resumed pounding, and in minutes, the party was once again in full swing. Robert and Trisha finished the evening dancing energetically to pounding dance music in China, feeling the heat of the dragon-shrouded flame throwers. Just after one o'clock, the music peaked and the dragons shot their flames up for the last time, and finally it was over. Robert had been lucky enough to find a room at the Boardwalk Resort, so they happily staggered out of the park and walked very unsteadily to their hotel. It was Robert's plan to go back to their room and start the year off right, deep inside his daughter's amazingly tight channel. As soon as they got in, they yanked off all their clothes and fell onto the bed, kissing each other deeply. Two minutes later, they were both knocked out, thoroughly exhausted from a very full day of good clean fun.