How It's Going - The First Part

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new year dawned cold and bright, with the Florida sun peeking through the slit in the curtains. Robert was having the most amazing dream that he was receiving an incredible blow job. He awoke to find Trisha lying on the bed with her head in his lap. She was licking and sucking his hard morning wood like a baby with a pacifier. He groaned in pleasure as he became fully awake. "Damn, baby, that's good," he whispered.

She slipped the head out of her mouth long enough to say, "Oh good, you're awake. Now we can get started." And with that, she got on her knees squarely between his legs, and pushed his legs wide apart, giving herself room to work. Trisha went down and licked his balls, sucking them into her mouth one by one, polishing them with her tongue until they were both shining with her saliva while holding his rod in her hand, slowly massaging it up and down. She dragged her tongue up and down his shaft, painting him with her wet tongue, and finally taking him back into her mouth and sucking the head vigorously, while flicking her tongue back and forth across the sensitive slit at the end.

Robert had never felt anything like this in his life! "Goddamn, baby girl, you mama ain't never woke a brotha up like this!" he said, moaning in pleasure.

"Mom never woke you up sucking on this delicious dick?" Tisha asked, increasing her efforts, humming and moaning into his flesh, the vibrations driving him crazy.

"Damn, girl!" he cried out and he struggled not to blow his load yet. "Shit, your mama didn't go down at all... thought that was for whores and sluts. Gaaahh!" he screamed as she sucked him deep into her throat, and pulled him out slowly, letting her teeth scrape lightly against the delicate skin, all while rubbing and massaging his tightening ballsack. She refocused on the head, swirling her tongue around him while sucking him as hard as she could.

He felt the wave begin to build, and he knew he was about to shoot into his daughter's mouth. "Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, mmmmm..."

She took him out and said between licks on his glistening rod, "She's right, Daddy, it is for whores and sluts!" Hard suck on his head. "I'll be your slut!" She squeezed his balls, pulled them up tight and licked them. "That's right, Daddy, let your whore daughter worship this cock!" She let go of his dick and pulled his butt cheeks apart and ran her tongue over his untouched asshole, licking it like candy, making him scream out, "Jesus!" as he was about to let loose.

"Not yet," she rasped, her voice throaty and unrecognizable. "I'm not done with this dick yet!" she grunted. She grabbed the base and clamped him unmercifully and squeezed tightly, stopping his orgasm cold. She gazed lovingly at his cock, willing it back from the precipice. After several seconds, she relaxed and went back to work on his balls, rubbing and licking them, pressing his thighs back wide and again licking his ass and taint.

Finally, she sucked him back into her mouth and resumed sliding her head up and down, fucking his cock with her mouth and throat, squeezing his hips as she held him. Without breaking her oral seal, she shifted around on the bed and finally threw her leg over his head and straddled his face, roughly pushing her drenched pussy down against his mouth. Robert latched on instantly, gulping down her juices and washing his face with the excess. She pressed her hairy snatch down and roughly fucked herself against his face, scraping her clit against the ridge of his nose, grinding down, oblivious of his need to breathe. He latched on to her clit while sliding a single wriggling finger into her tight little asshole all the way to his palm.

She screamed onto his dick and finally let go, squirting her creamy cum into his mouth. He could feel her entire core pulsing on him, her tight asshole squeezing and releasing his finger as her sodden hole squirted her precious honey into her father's mouth, greedily inhaling her soul through her trembling pussy. She sat up, lewdly rubbing herself all over his face... from her still tingling pussy to her tight, virginal knot, pushing it in his mouth, enjoying a sweetly sucking ass-licking finger-banging ride down as her mind-numbingly intense orgasm finally waned.

Her body was totally limp as she fell of his face to the bed. She was completely spent, but Robert couldn't get enough. He pushed her over, spread her legs, and simply slid himself into her. She was young and snug and gripped her father's powerful organ as it slid deeply into her and out again, establishing a sensuous rhythm. His hips kept the time, and his mouth matched the pace. He kissed her, their tongues again writhing together. As exhausted as she was, she was determined to drink his cum, drain his essence, and swallow the sperm that made her. She ached for it and knew that this was something her mother never did for him. That made it her duty. The kiss deepened, she felt his thrusts slam into her harder and harder. Finally, she tore away from him and dove down to his cock and sucked it into her throat just in time to catch the first spray of the sweet broth that made her. She swallowed like he was the antidote, and he groaned aloud and held her head against him, sliding in and out of her mouth, letting her milk him. She seemed to purr contently as she gulped his cream down until at last, he, too was spent.

Robert lay on his back, panting. This had been the most exhilarating sexual experience of his life. He simply breathed, "Damn, baby. Shit."

Trisha cuddled up against him, and reached down between them and stroked his package gently. "I love you, Daddy," she whispered. "That's how a girl's supposed to suck the dick that made her." They chuckled together, and Robert kissed his daughter again and held her close. A couple of hours later, they showered again, washing each other tenderly, and finally left the hotel, heading for home and their new life.

It was after five o'clock in the evening when Robert and Trisha walked into their house.

Robert had just brought in their overnight bag when the doorbell rang. He opened the door and saw two police officers, a black man and a black woman. Robert feared the worst... Carla had finally gone to the police about the night she left, when he'd choked her half to death. He was still deeply ashamed of his actions, and felt he was about to get his due. Trisha saw the officers and thought pretty much the same thing. She went to her father's side, wanting him to know that she intended to stay beside him.

"Good evening, officers," he said. "What can I do for you?"

The male officer spoke first, "I'm Officer Wilson and this is Officer Simpson. Are you Robert O'Day?"

He nodded then said, "Yeah. I'm Rob O'Day," he said, fully expecting the next words he'd hear would be, 'Sir, could you please step outside?'

The Officer Simpson asked, "Do you know a Carla O'Day?"

Well, here it is, thought Robert. He answered, "Yes, she's my wife. But we're not together right now."

"Do you mind if we come inside," she asked politely. Robert and Trisha glanced at each other. This was unexpected.

He opened the door wide and stepped aside, saying, "Sure. Umm, come in."

He led them into the house past the kitchen into the living room. "Have a seat," he said, indicating the sofa. "So what's this about?"

The female officer, Simpson, said, "We're very sorry to have to tell you, but your wife was in an automobile accident last night. Apparently, the driver had been drinking quite a bit. He lost control on the Courtney Campbell Causeway, hit the guardrail and flipped the car. I'm sorry, but nobody survived."

Trisha was already seated at a barstool at the kitchen counter. Her father joined her, clearly shocked.

Officer Wilson spoke up. "Do you know a Mr. Lancaster Rosenthal?"

"No, never heard of him. Who's that?"

"He's the man your wife was in the car with. He was driving, she was the passenger. You said you and your wife weren't together now?"

Robert just nodded, still stunned.

"I see. Miss, and you are?" he asked, looking at Trisha.

Surprised to be asked, Serna answered, "Me? I... I'm Trisha O'Day. Their daughter."

"I see," said Officer Wilson standing up. He thought he felt a totally different vibe between them, but he was apparently mistaken. "Well, that's all. We will need you to come down to the West Tampa office for positive ID. As you probably know, there's no other next of kin."

"Thank you for letting us know," said Robert as they left. Closing the door, Robert and Trisha looked at each other in disbelief.

"How do you feel, Dad?"

"A little sad about the needless loss of life, but that's it. I mean, she cheated with this guy, left me for him, and then died with him. Those were all her choices. I'd already made peace with never seeing her again."

Trisha looked upset. "She's my mom. We didn't get along all that well, but I always expected her to at least be, you know..."

"Alive," said Robert.

"Yeah. And the last thing I said to her was so awful."

"You were just angry. We all were. That last encounter was pretty tense."

"You know the worst part?" asked Trisha. "All I can think of now is that we're free to be together, and I absolutely still want to be with you. Doesn't that make me a horrible person?"

"No more horrible than me," said Robert taking her in his arms and holding her close. "I love you, baby, and I believe you love me too."

"I do," she murmured into his neck.

"And that means we are a couple. This is just one of the difficult things couples sometimes go through. We'll be fine. And most of all, we'll be together."

*****

"Damn," said Maya. "So your mom cheated on your dad," she began, glancing towards Robert. "She left with this guy, and they got killed driving drunk, and you straight up replaced her?"

"Pretty much," said Trisha. "We left out some of the more graphic details, but that's basically how it all happened. We've met some other couples like us and found that there are places where couples like us can marry. And then, we decided to take the risk and start a family, and here you are."

"I don't know what to say," said Maya softly.

Trisha pulled her daughter into a hug. "Sweetheart, there's nothing to say. I'm still your mother, Daddy is still your dad, we're your parents and we love you. You just know a little more back story about us."

"Aren't you gonna warn me not to tell a soul?" asked Maya.

Robert shook his head dismissively. "Not really. I would ask you to be careful who you tell. We'll be fine. They could hate you and look at you all sideways. And once that happens, you can't take that back."

Maya hugged her mom once more and headed to her room. "I have a lot to think about," she said.

As she got to the stairs, she looked at the pictures that had been there all her life. Pictures she'd never really noticed or looked at closely. There was a framed photo of them kissing, with fireworks exploding behind them. She saw the little inscription, "How it Started..." As she went up the steps, she looked closely at a picture of them on a beach; it looked like they'd just gotten married. There was one of them where her mother was very pregnant and her father holding her lovingly, their hands joined on her swollen belly. There was one with all three of them, taken at Disney World when Maya was about five years old. The three of them with Maya's first tennis trophy, when she was ten. The three of them on the cruise they went on when Maya graduated high school. Other than the first picture, all the others had the same little script in the corner, "... How It's Going..."