How Jennifer Got Free Weed For Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cory smacks his hands together and laughs out of nowhere.

"Yo! I've got a great idea you guys!" he says. "Let's play a game for the next thirty minutes to make it more fun!"

You wonder what could be more fun than potentially watching Jenny get off in front of you while you were getting high.

Cory explains while talking to Jennifer, "I'll ask you questions, and depending on what you do or say, you'll get a prize, or a punishment."

He begins to laugh again, obviously happy with himself that he had thought of it.

"Umm. I don't know..." Jennifer said. "I thought we already made a deal."

You nod your head in agreement.

"Well, I could turn this thing up to ten for the next twenty-nine minutes," Cory says, "Or we can play the game and you could stay at one the whole time."

That's a compelling bargain, you think to yourself. You look over to Jenny to gauge her reaction.

She laughs and says, "Oh my god. Okay. Fine."

"Okay. Bet," Cory says. "So, basically, the reward is some weed, and the punishment is cranking this thing up another notch. Sound good?"
"Ugh. Sure..." Jennifer acknowledges his terms. She gave the impression that it was futile to disagree at this point.

"Cool. Cool," he replies.

He began rubbing his palms together again as if scheming up something good.

"How about," he begins to say, "you go topless for the rest of the thirty minutes."

"What?!" she exclaims.

Oh damn, you think to yourself. You didn't think he would jump to something so bold right out of the gate.

"You get a puff if you do it, otherwise you go to number 2," Cory says.

"What the hell, Cory!?" she yells at him.

After a few seconds go by, Cory goes to grab the remote and says, "Alright, that's fine. We can just -"

"Wait... wait..." Jennifer stops him and says, "I'm already half naked... I guess that's fine."

She looks over to you and catches you rubbing your forehead in disbelief. You wish that you had known that she would have gone for this sort of thing years ago, not that you owned a kilo of weed or anything. Still, you would have felt more confident to ask her out or to try something.

"Why don't you do it, my dude?" Cory asks of you. "I'll get the joint lit."

In surprise, you point to yourself as if he was asking anybody else to take off her top.

As you go to your knees in front of her, Jenny closes her eyes and shakes her head in disbelief. You can tell she feels uncomfortable with having you take off her clothes. After all, she has probably always viewed you as a little brother, or if nothing else, just a good friend.

You can already see her black bra from under her tank top, so it doesn't seem like a big deal when you pull up from the bottom of her top and pull it up and over her head. At the same time, you feel immensely turned on when you look down at her bare body and see the curves of her bare sides. You never in a million years thought you would get an up close view of her pale and freckled skin that normally remained hidden to you. You finish sliding her top down her arms until they are against the posts behind her and as far off as they can go.

As you lean forward to hunch over her shoulders with both arms to find the strap to her bra, she presses her lips to your ear. Her breath stuns you and it tickles while sending a shiver down your spine.

"Are you enjoying this? You must be, just a little?" she whispers.

After unclasping the bra strap, you lean back again to face her dumbfounded. You aren't sure how to answer her, but you keep going through the motions of taking off her bra.

She bites her bottom lip and closes her eyes in embarrassment as you pull the bra off her boobs and over her head like you did to the top. It was now bunched up along with the tank top on her arms. With her eyes still closed, you feel that it's safe to stare at her breasts. Again, they looked somewhat how you imagined they would, perky and just big enough to be able to get your hand around one of them. Her nipples are small, and already look a little hard. You find yourself reaching up with your hands to give them a squeeze.

"Hey," Jennifer says to you. Her eyes are open again and she's raising an eyebrow. "Whatcha doin?"

Oh man. They are right there! You scream in your head. Just let me grab them this one time.

"Oh, shit. Uh. Sorry..." you reply while getting back to your feet. You catch her rolling her eyes and smiling nervously in shock that you wanted to grab her tits.

"Here ya go," Cory joins them with a joint in hand, offering it down to Jennifer. "You earned it."

"Okay. Why not," Jennifer says to him before puckering her lips a little. She takes a hit from the joint and blows the smoke out through her nose.

"Damn! Wasting time here!" Cory says while looking at the clock. It was getting close to reading 26 minutes.

Cory rubs his chin and says, "I'm not really sure what to do next, but I can tell you aren't feeling the symbian too much. Let's just make the next question easy. Would you rather add ten minutes to the total time, or go up to level 2?"

She scoffs and replies, "Jeez, dude. That's messed up. Just freakin' go to two then."

He complies and moves the dial to 2. As the humming grows a little louder, you swear that you can see her pussy lips start to move occasionally. You wonder what the toy was doing to her.

It obviously made a difference going from 1 to 2, because she yelps in surprise again. "Ohhh! Okay..." she says before biting her bottom lip for a while.

After another minute goes by, Cory has his next idea come to him.

"I got it!" he says with a grin, "What if you play, 'guess the object' for two puffs, or two more levels on the dial?"

Jennifer throws her head back against the wooden posts in frustration and asks, "What do you mean?"

"With a blindfold on, we'll touch you with different things and you have to guess what they are."

You think to yourself, that seems pretty ambiguous.

"Uhh. Okay. That doesn't sound too bad I guess. As long as it doesn't hurt or isn't too crazy," she says in agreeance.

Cory returns with a long black dress sock from one of his rooms.

"Is that clean?" Jennifer asks in disgust.

"Of course, girl," Cory replies. "No worries."

Then he ties the sock around her head so that it covers her eyes and waves his hands in front of her face. He then turns to you and laughs, but you find it hard to share in his excitement so you just return a smile.

"Okay, okay," Cory states, "Three wrong guesses and you lose. Three right and you win."

"Whatever. Fine."

You know it's not right, but with her blindfold on, you take advantage of staring at her naked body without feeling the guilt of her seeing you do so. That's when you confirm that the pink object that's hugging her pussy is slowly pulsating and massaging her clit at some kind of rhythm. You can see how it would be so pleasurable to a woman.

Cory disappears for a moment and returns with a regular handheld duster. You accurately predict what was going to happen next. He holds a finger up to his mouth towards you to remind you not to cheat by giving any hints. Then, he starts rubbing the tip of the duster around her abdomen.

"Ha!" she screams out while tensing up her stomach. "That tickles."

Cory starts slowly moving the duster up her body and starts moving the end of it around one of her nipples. She bites her lip and tilts her head back again.

"Umm. I see what you're doing here. It's definitely feather-like," she makes a guess while giggling.

You can't help but notice that her nipples seem to be getting even harder. She shifts her whole body around just a little as if she is at unease.

There's a few seconds of awkward silence as you watch Cory move the duster over to her other nipple.

"Cory?" Jennifer asks.

He has a giant smile on his face while replying, "You have to be more specific."

She scoffs and tilts her head down as if it helps her to concentrate.

"I don't know," she says, "Is it a duster or whatever?"

You catch yourself laughing out loud for the first time.

"Nice!" Cory says, "That's one point for you!" He then tosses the duster towards a corner of the room.

"Thank god," she says.

Cory disappears and returns with some more objects. You can tell that he's having too much fun with this. You also notice that they are around the twenty minute mark now.

In one hand is a banana, and in the other, is a pickle. He is quietly gesturing towards you while pointing at your pants. After you shoot back at him a look of confusion, he takes the banana and places it by his crotch as if it were his penis. Then he points to you and gestures as if he wants you to take out your dick.

There is a lot of quiet commotion that Jennifer picks up on, so she asks, "What's going on?"
You get his hint and point to your dick to ask if that's what he's implying about. He nods and winks at you. You wonder if you could even go through with it. It was the first time you thought about the state of your penis. It was definitely rock hard, you realized.

Oh no, you think to yourself. I can't do this to her. That would be fucked up.

"Alright Jennifer, are you ready for the next challenge?" Cory asks her.

She shakes her head while replying, "Not really."

Cory starts aggressively gesturing for you to join in by taking out your dick.

This is messed up, you think to yourself. The devil on your shoulder chimes in, But, maybe she won't guess it, or will never find out it was you...

After you start to unzip your pants, Cory continues.

"Okay. This is like... a rapid fire round," he explains, "I've got three foods that you have to taste and guess what they are without biting into them. It really shouldn't be too hard."

"Hmm," Jennifer said, "Okay, but I feel like you are changing the rules."

Cory puts the banana inches away from her face and says, "They should all be super easy, that's why there's three this time. There's the first one."

"Are you guys recording this?" Jennifer asks bluntly.

Damn! I wish we were! you think to yourself.

"Of course not," Cory said, "That wasn't part of the deal, remember?"

A few seconds pass while only the electric oscillations of the symbian could be heard. You decide that if Jenny is enjoying it, then she's playing it off well.

Jennifer slowly reaches her head forward until the tip of the banana hits her cheek. Then she sticks out her tongue to lick at it.

"Ugh," she replies in disgust. "You sure it's a food?"

"I wouldn't lie to you," Cory says. "Besides, your friend is right here next to me, remember. I'm sure he wouldn't let me lie to you either."

Cory winks at you and you feel like trash all of a sudden.

After Jennifer takes a deep sigh, she puts her mouth around the banana and then pulls away.

"Oh! It's a banana," she says confidently.

"Ding-ding-ding," Cory replies. "See, that was easy. Here's the next one."

He places the pickle down towards her face, and again, she leans in until she makes contact. This time it was with her nose. She sticks out her tongue and licks the end of the pickle.

"Ugh!" she says a little in disgust, "That's definitely a pickle."

"Nice!" Cory replies enthusiastically. "I guess that one was too easy. Here's the last one."

He motions for you to come stand where he is and points to her face. As you quietly shuffle over to the spot, you see Jennifer start bobbing her head forward to find the object.

"Oh, sorry," Cory says, "Hand on a second."

You pull your underwear and pants just off your hip and whip your dick out in front of you. You weren't sure if it was the weed, or just how turned on you were with seeing Jenny naked, but your dick looked slightly bigger than usual. You thrust your pelvis in until your dick is just inches away from her mouth.

"Okay, there we go," Cory says.

Like the two times before, she moves her face forward until your dick pokes her in the cheek.

She's taken aback and says, "I think it might be a cucumber, but hold up a second."

You try hard to stifle your laughter or to make your presence known.

Cory laughs and says, "Maybe..."

As you place your hands on your sides and look down at her, you see her lick her lips and lean forward again while sticking out her tongue. Again, you can't believe that this is happening.

You can feel your face getting hot as you see your beautiful red-headed crush start licking the tip of your dick.

She pulls away and goes, "Hmm?" before she leans forward again.

Then her mouth opens to let the mysterious object slide into her mouth before she closes it. Her mouth envelopes the shaft of your penis and then you make a mistake. She has stopped moving while your dick remains partly inside of her mouth, because she heard you make a quick and quiet noise in pleasure.

Cory coughs to try and hide your noise while saying, "Any ideas yet?"

You bite down on your hand as you watch Jennifer pull her mouth off of your dick.

Oh no... you think to yourself. I ruined it.

"Um," Jennifer says, "Not yet."

Huh?

Even Cory seems surprised and replies, "Oh. Okay. Well then, I'll give you another minute to figure it out."

You watch as Jennifer tilts her head up towards your direction and smirks.

Oh shit. Does she know? You wonder to yourself.

Then Jennifer places your dick back in her mouth and starts moving her tongue around the head of your penis. Before long, she starts sucking on your dick and bobbing her head back and forth as if she was intentionally giving you a blowjob.

She does!

Cory slaps your chest with the back of his hand while taking a hit of his joint. You can't believe that Jenny is sucking your dick, and a small part of you wonders if this means you can officially hook up after all this is over. You glance over to the clock and see that it reads 19 minutes left. Things become all the more real, as another minute goes by while she keeps sucking you off. You know that there's nothing to hide anymore, so you place one of your hands against her cheek and groan in pleasure. She hums with your dick in her mouth to show that she didn't mind what was happening. You wondered if the symbian was starting to affect her now.

Then, things take a turn for the worst as the loft door opens again. It took everyone by surprise at first because it was so quiet. You look over to see Josh standing in the entrance to the room. He's staring and becomes fixated on the scene of his sister's head moving back and forth as she is essentially fucking you with her mouth.

"Oh! Dude..." Cory speaks for you while you remain still, "It's not what it looks like."

Yeah right, you say to yourself. It's exactly what it looks like.

"I'm sorry Josh," you say.

Only then does Jennifer notice that something isn't right. She tries to say, "Huh?" but with your cock in her mouth, she only lets out a muffled, "Hmmph?"

She then takes her mouth off your dick and asks because she's still blindfolded, "What's going on?"

You tuck your dick back into your pants in embarrassment while Josh remains stone-faced.

Then Josh replies in a strange tone you've never heard before, "Nah, I'm sorry. They-"

He's suddenly thrown into the room face first and lands on top of his sister's shorts and panties. Behind him, enter three black men. They all appear almost twice your age, and almost twice your size. Also, they are each dressed similarly. They are all wearing sneakers, baggy clothes, and a t-shirt. Each one has an accessory that sets them apart, whether it be a hat, or a gold necklace, or a nice silver watch.

As the door closes behind them, you hear Cory exclaim, "Oh shit!"

"Woah," one of them says to the other two, "What's going on in here Cory?"
It becomes obvious to you that they've known Cory for a while, and you are pretty sure you know why.

Jennifer is wide-eyed and frantically moving to escape from being tied up.

"That's a bad-ass chick!" one of the men says. "There's some freaky shit goin' on in here."

Cory cowers back onto the couch while stammering, "Hey. Uh... these - these people got nothing to do with this. They were just here to buy from me."

One of the black men approaches you while you zip up your pants and says, "Oh that's cute. You mean to buy from us, right?"

Then he turns to Cory and shouts, "Where's our shit Cory?!"

This is bad...

"Right," Cory stammers again in fear, "I got you. Hold - hold up. Let me just-"

"Hey, G?" one of the black men interrupts to say out loud while pointing at Jennifer, "Let's just turn her up."

Josh, Cory, and you all exchange glances of mild panic.

"Oh yeah?" one of the other men responds, "Should we?"

Cory cuts in, "Nah, man. Like I said. She's innocent. I'll give you your shit and all of mine. Just leave her alone."

You get pushed down onto the couch by one of the men. Then the same man walks over towards Cory and says, "Nah... man... I think we'll turn her up."

Jennifer starts grunting and struggling to escape in desperation. You feel terrible for letting her get into this position.

"No! What's happening," she starts to shout in a panic.

The man that had just spoken reaches down and picks up the remote to the symbian, and turns the dial halfway up.

"Ughh!" Jenny yelps in surprise as the pink apparatus starts moving more frequently against her pussy. You also hear the symbian start to hum louder and in a different tone. It's as if the entire thing was vibrating a little now.

"Now she's turnt up, boss!"

All three of the black men start laughing, and even though you still feel anxious and expect something terrible to happen, you are a bit relieved that they were only joking about doing something else to Jenny.

"Where is it?" one of the men asks Cory again.

"It's in the back room there! I swear!" Cory answers immediately.

"Trey, check it out," the man says to one of his buddies.

While the other man disappears into the back room, you see that the third man has positioned himself next to Jennifer. He pulls the front of his pants down and lets his black dick hang out. Then he bends over, grabs her chin with one hand and forces her head back while slipping his tongue into her mouth.

Unable to do anything, she groans in refusal. While the man violates Jenny's mouth, all you can hear is the smacking of lips and her moans trying to tell him no.

You stand up in anger, ready to charge at him, before the other man in the room says to you, "Calm down little guy. If you gonna be mad at anybody, you should be mad at this prick." He points towards Cory, who is now frozen in fear with the speaking man's arm wrapped around his shoulder.

You look down to see Josh now sitting up on the floor with his back against the couch. Curled up in the fetal position, he's whimpering and transfixed with seeing his sister get molested. He must feel as useless as you do in that moment.

The man that is still sucking on Jennifer's face, takes his hand down to start squeezing one of her breasts. As she tries to get free by squirming her body around, it almost looks like she's just humping the symbian and making things worse for herself. She continues her attempt to call out for help, but it only comes out in muffled moans.

The black man that's laying next to Cory says in enjoyment, "I think it's working bro, let's keep going."

He then turns the dial up all the way to 10.

Curious to see her reaction, the man that was taking advantage of Jenny takes his mouth away and backs up for a second and starts stroking his erect dick instead.

Audibly, you could tell that the machine was firing on all cylinders. Her hips were gyrating side to side, and front to back. At first you thought it was her doing it, but then you realize that the machine was causing her to move. It was like watching a naked girl ride a small mechanical bull. Her mouth becomes stuck open as her breathing intensifies. You almost think she is having convulsions, because her breathing becomes rapid and her body starts to shake all over.