How Jennifer Got Free Weed For Life

Story Info
A drug deal lands Jennifer into trouble involving a symbian.
10k words
4.24
15.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JPokay99
JPokay99
73 Followers

There was a knock at your door. You open it to find a beautiful girl standing there looking down at her phone. She's wearing a thin white tank top that shows her bra and black gym shorts that are hiked up on either side that shows the top of her thighs. She looks up at you from under her brow and for a moment you get lost in her beautiful green eyes. Then you snap back to reality and remember... that she's just your friend's sister, and you've seen her thousands of times.

"You coming or what?" she asks you before returning her eyes back to her phone screen.

"Uh. Yeah," you reply.

Then you hear your friend, who happens to be her brother and your roommate chime in.

"Yeah, dude," he says, "it's the weekend and I'm ready to get lit."

Josh has been your best friend since middle school. After high school, you both decided to move in together into an apartment building. For years now, you've both been holding down minimum wage jobs while trying to decide what's next in life. Even back in middle school, as the flood of hormones were taking over, you were always infatuated with your buddy's sister, Jennifer. You both called her Jenna for short. She was two years older than the both of you, and oftentimes she would rope you guys in to coming to a party or to get high somewhere. You always wondered why she would always invite you both because it wasn't that she lacked friends. You just assumed that you both made good company that was trusting and protective of her.

After the three of you hop into her Honda Civic, she starts the car and turns down the volume after her music cuts on blaringly loud.

"We just have to make a quick stop first," she looks at you briefly through the rearview mirror.

Your friend, in the passenger seat groans and asks, "Where?"

"Cory's place."

"Ahhh, what the fuck?"

She shushes him and explains, "I'm low on weed okay? Matter of fact, that means that we are low on weed. Bunch of mooches..."

"Hey! You invited us, remember?" he says in defense of you both.

You can't help but peek at her face as you sit in the backseat through the rearview mirror. You don't mean to be a creep, but you always found her easy to look at. Between her freckled face, her puffy pink lips, green eyes, or long fiery-orange hair, you aren't sure which is your favorite about her. You always thought that she was just beautiful all-around. Her small, yet curvy frame didn't make it any easier on you either.

After a trip up some hills and a long winding road, the three of you pull up to a modestly nice cabin that belonged to the parents of a guy named Cory. His parents were retired and were quite wealthy. Cory practically lived in the open loft of one section of the house, although in reality the whole section of the house was bigger than your apartment. Downstairs had a small kitchen, bathroom, and living room. However, upstairs was where most people spent their time. He had a second, bigger living room set up, and in two adjacent rooms, was his own bedroom and a grow room where he hydroponically grew some pot that he claimed was from California.

There is a door connected directly to the loft via a wooden staircase outside, and now the three of you were ascending it. Jennifer knocks, and you hear Cory's voice.

"Come in!" he says.

As you enter the carpeted room, the scene doesn't look much different than any other time you've done so. The loft is hazy from smoke, despite a couple of rotating fans that are oscillating back and forth in the room. He was playing video games with a friend while drug paraphernalia lay all around them. This includes things like ashtrays with joint roaches, bowls, and hookahs. There were also empty chip bags and beer bottles scattered around randomly.

To your right, was the fancy-yet-cheap-looking wooden railing that kept the open loft separated from downstairs. Without even getting close, you could see the kitchen and bathroom down below. If following the rail, it soon becomes the banister of carpeted stairs that could bring you to the bottom section of the house.

"Ah fuck!" Cory says while throwing down the controller in an apparent loss.

"Sup Cory?" Jennifer greets him.

"Hey girl, what's up?!" his eyes brighten as he replies enthusiastically.

She laughs candidly and says, "You know... same old, same old. Is it a good time?"

Cory, who has a skinned head and a face that could easily pass for being forty-plus-years-old replied, "Are you kidding? You came at the perfect time."

He stands up to meet you all at the center of the room while lighting up a joint. After taking a puff, he passes it over to Jennifer who doesn't turn it down.

Then he explains, "A friend of mine decided to quit growing, and get this... He gave me his whole stash."

Jennifer coughs off her hit and asks, "For free?"

"I didn't say that, exactly..." Cory replied and then continued, "Anyway, I want to ask you, how many times have you come here to buy from me after all these years do you think?"

Josh shrugs and takes a hit.

"Shit," she replies, "I've lost count I guess."

"Right!" he says, "And I want to reward you. Like, for real. You're one of my best customers."

"Oh? Uh. Okay, thanks."

"Another question. How much did you want today?" Cory asks her while rubbing his hands together and sticking out his tongue.

You look over at his unknown buddy on the couch who is currently as chill as can be and blowing smoke rings up towards the ceiling. Then Josh hands the joint over in your direction.

It's gonna be that kind of night, huh? you say to yourself while grabbing the joint to take a hit.

She answered back, "Well, I was thinking about a twenty bag. We were going out after this and -"

Cory cuts her off, "Look. I want to make you a deal, ya feel me?"

With her curiosity peaked, and a smile being affixed to her face from the weed, she replies, "Huh?"

Cory holds up his finger for them to wait a second. He disappears into his "growing room" and returns with his hands behind his back. It's almost as if he was going to ask her to pick a hand.

"You always get the twenty from me. Almost every time you come," he says while whipping out a small, sandwich-sized ziplock bag filled with marijuana from behind his back.

Jennifer nods and brings her purse around to the front of her body out of habit.

"But, I want you to have this!" Cory exclaims while pulling another bag from behind his back.

The bag nearly falls to the floor and he has to grab it with both hands. It was a bag packed full and tight of marijuana that was easily the size of four loaves of bread put together.

Cory laughs while the three of you all hold the same shocked and stoned expression on your faces.

"What the fuck Is that?!" Jennifer exclaims.

"I want you to have this," Cory says.

He slowly begins to hand it over to her while her mouth remains dropped to the floor.

Then he pulls the bag back suddenly and says, "But, I do want something in return. I'm sorry, but it still ain't completely free."

You didn't like where this was going.

"Like what?" she asks.

Cory turns around and starts walking backwards to his grow room.

"Hear me out," he begins to say. "You are a beautiful woman, right? I can tell that you love to have a good time, just like everyone else in this room."

Visibility confused, she shakes her head and waits for more explanation. You decide it's a good time to offer her the joint back, but in surprise, she waves her hand to decline.

Cory throws the large bag back into the grow room, and says, "I bought something a while back, and have never gotten a chance to use it. I'm really curious if it works too."

He bends down into the room and produces a big black object. It's covered in some sort of black vinyl or leather and has an electrical cord attached to it.

"Look," Cory explains, "I know it sounds weird, but for thirty minutes worth of work, you can have that whole bag for letting me watch you test this out."

You feel like you have seen the object before, and if you were correct in guessing what it was, it was something you had only seen in porn videos.

Jennifer puts her hands on her hips and you can't help but glance down at her cute butt that fills out her gym shorts quite nicely. You also take note that her hair is almost long enough to reach her shorts. You quickly look her down by following her sexy, lightly-freckled and smooth legs and notice the ends of her thin white socks sticking out above her white Nike sneakers.

"And what is that?" she asks. It was obvious that she's losing patience.

Cory approaches them and holds up the object while answering, "This is called a symbian. It's a toy for women. You basically sit on it and wait until you... you know..."

You knew it. You felt like things were getting weird.

"Until what?" Jennifer asks. She appears to get the hint but needs confirmation.

You see her brother put his hand over his mouth and grab her shoulder.
"Uh, Jenny. No. Don't listen to him," Josh pleads.

Everyone stands there in silence for a moment.

"Until you climax?" Jennifer asked.

Cory smiles and nods and Josh slaps his face.

"That's right," Cory says. "If you sit on this for thirty minutes, right here, right now, I will give you that huge fucking bag of weed."

You are in shock. A part of you wants to grab her and run out of there, but another part of you visualizes how amazingly hot it would be to see her go through with it.

"Jenny... no," Josh says again.

"Josh, shut up!" she raises her voice while pushing his hand off her shoulder. "Just sitting on it for thirty minutes is no big deal. I don't have to do anything else?"
Cory places the symbian over near the railing of the loft and says, "Well, I did have a couple of ideas. I think it would make this more entertaining and worth giving away so much of my shit, ya know?"

Again, Jennifer has to knock Josh's hand away while he tries to get her attention away from Cory.

Cory says, "Just two things..."

The three of you are on edge to hear what the stipulations are.

"First," Cory explains, "You have to be bottomless."

Oh fuck, you think to yourself.

"And second, you have to be tied to the railing so you can't move. But of course you can always quit before the thirty minutes and I'll stop everything. I'm not gonna make you do it."

"Oh my god," you whisper to yourself.

"Fuck... that!" Josh shouts. "We aren't doing this! Come on Jenny!"

As you and your friend start to walk back towards the door, you both stop and look back to notice that Jennifer didn't budge. She's tapping her index finger to her lips as if contemplating the deal.

Josh becomes wide-eyed in anger and shouts back, "Jenny! I'll buy you a fucking twenty bag somewhere else. Fuck him!"

"You promise?" Jennifer asks.

"Yes!" Josh replies back impatiently.

"I'm not talking to you!" she yells back at her brother.

After a moment of awkward silence, Cory nods his head and says, "Yeah. Fair deal. I promise."

"Fuck this..." Josh says while slamming the outside door to the loft.

You begin to follow him through the door, but then look back to see Jennifer with her head turned to look back at you. You swear that you can read her eyes, and that they are begging for you to stay.

You call down to Josh who is already descending the stairs and tell him that you want to stay and make sure nothing bad goes down. Clearly frustrated, he doesn't even look back, but instead throws up both of his hands over his head.

You close the door and go to sit on the edge of the couch near the stoned stranger.

Meanwhile, Cory goes to plug in the machine and frantically looks for some other objects. It was as if he wasn't ready or expecting her to say yes.

Jennifer casually walks over to you and hands you her purse.

"Thanks," she tells you. Even though she thanks you, the tone in her voice and the look on her face is also telling you, "Sorry..."

She goes over and places her feet on either side of the machine, with her back to the railing and the downstairs.

"So, now what?" she asks Cory.

"Hang on. Almost ready," he replies.

He comes over with a small bottle and squirts some of its contents over the top of the machine. It must be some sort of lube because now the top of the saddle-like object is glistening. You also notice for the first time that a few pink humps are positioned in the center. In contrast, they stand out from the rest of the black material. You guess that it must vibrate or move to stimulate the clitoris of the user.

"Okay," he says, "If you want to get in position, I'll tie you up and start the timer."

This is crazy, you think to yourself. You notice that you are still holding the spliff and that it's almost out. You take another hit as you watch your lifelong crush grab a hold of her waist band with both of her hands to begin pulling down her shorts. Her head is facing down, but you swear you see her look up for a moment to see if you are watching.

You begin to debate with yourself. Should I turn away? It seems like the nice thing to do, but at the same time, she agreed to do this, not me. She practically asked me to be here. Plus, she didn't ask me to turn away... so fuck it. I guess I'm going to watch and try to enjoy myself too.

She slides her shorts off her hips and down her thighs, exposing a pair of thin pink panties with small lace trim. Even with just your view from the front, you can tell by the material on the sides being too skinny, that they aren't regular underwear. You calculate that they are more like a thong, and it clicks for you, that it has been the reason why her backside always looks great in pants or shorts. She bends over and slides the shorts all the way down to her ankles, and then stands back up while covering her crotch with her hands. Then she kicks her shorts off with her shoes so that they land on the carpet between you and her.

"Happy?" she asks Cory sarcastically.

Cory stops untangling some rope in his hand and looks her up and down before replying, "Well, that's not what bottomless means, so..."

Jennifer's jaw drops. "For real?" she asks while looking down at her underwear, "These too?"

You are a little surprised that she didn't know what bottomless meant. You wonder if she was just trying to play stupid so she wouldn't have to take them off.

She throws her head back and looks up while bobbing on her feet as if asking God, "Why?" Then she looks forward again and musters the willpower.

"Ugh. Okay... fine."

You realize that you are taking another hit of the joint. You decide that maybe it's a result of how nervous you are. Maybe subconsciously your brain is trying to get itself as high as possible.

Jennifer removes her hands from her crotch to tuck some of her loose and long hair strands back behind her ears. You notice the bulge in her panties and wonder what her vagina looks like underneath. You had always fantasized about it, and even dreamt of it a time or two. Then it occurs to you, that you are about to find out soon enough, and you can't believe how lucky you are.

Jennifer glances between all three of the men in the room. You can almost see how vulnerable she feels as if an aura was emanating from her body. As you both make eye contact, her green eyes are piercing you, and you can tell that they are carrying a good amount of regret. A piece of her innocence is being threatened, and you could tell that it frightens her a little. You knew that normally she would never go for something like this. In an effort to calm whatever thoughts were running through her mind, you return a warm smile, and a wink.

It must have done some good, because next, she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Then she goes to take off her panties. Again, she bends over to slide them down her bare legs, then she pulls them around and off each of her almost flawlessly white sneakers, and throws them on the floor near her shorts.

In a slight disappointment for you, she has her crotch already covered with her hands by the time she stands upright again. Still, the creases of her thighs are already starting to get you hard.

"That's better," Cory says, "Now we're getting somewhere."

You take one last hit of the joint before passing it over to the stranger laying on the couch nearby. He's so out of it that he can barely grab it from you.

As you turn your attention back towards Jennifer, she was in the process of squatting down to sit down on top of the toy. Soon, she was straddling it as if sitting on a saddle, with her knees resting on the carpet to either side, and her feet hanging out through the posts in the rail and in the air. Still, she was blocking her crotch with her hands as much as she could.

"Woah. Okay, that's cold," she said while placing her weight down fully over the object.

"I may need your help bro," Cory says to you while holding up the knot of rope in his hands.

You both approach her and squat down to either side. She looks over to you and you can hear her start to breath a little heavier. For whatever reason, she chose to look at you the entire time that she was being tied up. You guess that it brought her some comfort and helped keep her calm.

Cory gently grabs one of her hands and guides it between two rail posts and then back to the center of her back. You follow suit and guide her other hand between two posts and over towards her other hand. She grabs her opposite wrist with each hand and creates an easy point to bind them together.

Around the time you were both almost finished, you hear her whisper something to you. She begins to stammer, "Hey... I..."

You can sense how scared she is again, so you lean in to whisper directly into her ear, "It's okay. I won't let anything bad happen. Just thirty minutes. You got this..."

As you and Cory stand up to take a step back, you are filled with mixed emotions. You feel bad for her to be stuck in this situation, but at the same time, your perverted self is elated that you can finally get a glimpse of her pussy.

As Jennifer casually looks back and forth between the two of you, she somewhat reminds you of a helpless puppy. Though you know her fear is genuine, you find that the way she is looking up at you in that moment is sexy as hell. Your eyes glance down to see her pussy lips slightly spread open over the small pink humps in the center of the toy. You also think that it's amazing that her short, orange pubic hair is nicely trimmed into a small strip, because it was exactly how you had always imagined it would be, and as you look down at her thighs...

"You started the timer, right?" Jennifer asks, noticing that some time is being wasted while the two of you gawk at her vulnerable body.

"Oh, right," Cory replies sheepishly.

He goes over to an old digital alarm clock that was sitting on the nightstand near the couch, and mashes some buttons. Then he turns it towards his guests so they can visibly see that it was starting a countdown from 30 minutes.

You shoot Jennifer a thumbs up in encouragement.

Then, Cory goes to grab something attached to the end of another cord that was coming from the symbian. It was the remote that controls its power.

Cory chuckles and says, "Alright. Looks like we've got one through ten. What should we do?"

After you and Jennifer both simultaneously say, "Uhh," Cory holds up his hand to cut you both off.

"Nevermind. We'll just start at one. Here we go, babe," he says.

A slight humming noise can be heard from the toy after he adjusts the remote.

"Oh!" Jennifer says while flinching her entire body in surprise.

After a few moments, she doesn't really change her expression, but laughs and simply says, "That's kinda nice."

After a minute, you notice that she relaxes her body a little. You also see that her face has become a little flushed. Her usual pale cheeks were now a rosy pink color.

JPokay99
JPokay99
73 Followers