How Jennifer Got Free Weed For Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lets out a long and soft moan uncontrollably.

"Uhhhh!"

It's obvious to you that she can't handle any more. She becomes oblivious to whatever else is happening in the room. You think that she's trying to fight the pleasure or to let herself orgasm, because perhaps that would mean that she lost control and was successfully tortured. Knowing her for years now, you know that she wouldn't want others to get satisfaction for taking advantage of her, no matter what it was.

"Let's see how long she can hold out!" the black man on the couch says in enthusiasm.

Minutes pass, as you watch Jennifer's body spasm atop the symbian. You see her feet, still suspended over past the rails, kick up and down as if they belonged to a little kid having a tantrum. As her tensed body is jerked from one way to the next, you see her tits follow and bounce around until they settle for the short moment that she gets before spasming again. All the while, her head remains tilted up and mouth wide open as she tries to calm her breathing and contain herself. You decide that if you could see her eyes, they would surely be rolling back into her head right now.

Then your attention is brought back to the black man that has been tugging on his dick next to her for the past few minutes. The man starts to slowly move his way back towards her until his dick is hovering inches over her face. It was the first time you had noticed just how large his dick looked in comparison to her face and petite frame.

No, no, no, you keep repeating to yourself. You think that you know what's about to happen next.

You are proven right. The black man's face scrunches up and his body goes into an almost paralized state as he releases his load from his dick. A large amount of cum lands directly onto one of her blindfolded eyes and nose, and as she turns her head in a natural reaction to dodge whatever was falling on her face, the next, larger amount of cum lands directly into her mouth. She closes her mouth, and when realizing how gross the mysterious liquid tastes, she tries to spit it out, but can't. The black man has already grabbed both sides of her face with his hands and forces her to remain facing upwards. As she tries to push out the sticky liquid with her tongue, her mouth is penetrated by the black man's dick. She lets out another muffled scream while kicking her feet about.

You watch as the black man finishes releasing the last of his load into her mouth. While her bottom half continues to get jostled around and pleasured by the symbian, her top half becomes motionless as she focuses on trying not to breathe or swallow.

After what feels like a lifetime, he finally pulls his dick out of her mouth and his hands away from her face. She tilts her head down immediately and spits whatever she can out onto the floor. You notice that hardly anything comes out, and as she brings her head up, you notice that there is still cum on her face including a little bit that is dribbling off her lips.

"Ugh!" she yells from getting her mouth abused.

Did she swallow the rest? You wonder. She must have. The man didn't give her any other choice.

As the black man tucks his dick back into his pants and goes to sit down, you notice that Jennifer appears to be somewhat of a lost cause now. As her entire pussy continues to be massaged by the symbian, she starts letting out a low moan, not caring that her face was still a little plastered in jizz. You can tell that she has been broken.

"Oh please - oh please - oh please," is all that she can manage to say. Her pleading hits you hard. Surely there is something you can do. As you look around the room, you notice that nobody else is in any condition to fight if need be, and so you are under the impression that trying to take on three large black men would be suicide.

"Alright," the man that was laying next to Cory began to speak again. "I can't take this anymore. I'mma make her come right now."

Oh fuck. What do I do? You think to yourself. As you remain frozen in fear, you feel like a giant pussy.

The black man goes up and stands directly in front of Jennifer. He then whips out his dick and places a hand on top of her head. He then moves his hand down, pulls the blindfold from her face and throws it to the floor down below. Jennifer yelps in surprise and it takes a second for her eye's to adjust.

Her eyes look different than you are used to. Instead of her usual care-free, nice and flirty look, her green eyes were now glazed over and tearful and seemed a little distant. While gritting her teeth in either pain or pleasure, she casually looks around at each of the men in the room as if looking for the person who would save her. Then her attention was brought to the large, erect black dick that was hanging in front of her face. She went cross-eyed while looking at it.

The man squats down and scoops her up by her waist, and slowly brings her up to her feet. Jennifer's arms slide up along the rails while remaining bound from behind. As she gets up to her feet, you see a stream of liquid quickly run down the inside of her thighs from her crotch. You aren't sure if it's from the lube, her vagina, or both. Her knees are so weak that her legs tremble in an effort to support her weight. If it weren't for the man still holding on to her waist, she would have fallen back down to the floor.

You notice that her face still looks vacant of the person you are used to seeing almost every day. It becomes more and more clear to you that Jenny is in another place.

In a few quick movements, the black man puts his arms under and between her thighs and grabs an ass cheek with each hand. He then lifts her up until her back is parallel with the floor and at the same height as the rail. He guides her legs so that they are propped up on either shoulder and her sneakers are on either side of his head. Because her arms are still bound to the posts, Jennifer is made to arch her back, rest her shoulders on the railing, and to have her head hang down and out in the air above the first floor of the building.

You watch as the man slowly inserts his large dick into her pussy. You see her whole body flex as it penetrates her as deep as it can go. You aren't sure if she's in pain or pleasure, but she makes a long moaning sound that makes you think either is possible.

He then starts slowly thrusting in and out of her while her small frame remains suspended by his hands and upper body from one side, and the railing on the other. He then moves his hands, wrapping them around the outside of her waist to grab her ass again. As he thrusts harder and faster, you witness her butt cheeks getting pounded and hear the, "fwap-fwap-fwap," sounds of them being slammed against his thighs. Her feet start bouncing around off his shoulders, and for whatever reason, the man takes time between thrusts to remove her white sneakers. Now, her small, white flowery socks were the only piece of clothing that she had on.

With each thrust, her boobs bounce around uncontrollably, and her long red hair whips around like a tail on a kite. As her mouth remains open and she's practically forced to look down towards the ground below from upside down, you notice that her cheeks have become a beet red color.

As bad as you feel for her, a large part of you wishes it was you that was manhandling her and giving her such a pounding at that moment. Especially if she was enjoying it.

After another minute of nothing but the sounds of her getting her pussy rammed by the man's dick, you get to know the answer.

Jennifer started moaning, "Ughhh...ughhh," in a cutesy, almost babyish voice that you had never heard her make before. The moans were being staggered with each thrust from the man.

She kept moaning, and with each time it grew louder and louder.

Then, the moaning stopped, and you see Jennifer's legs go from being straight up, to her bending them down and to the side at the knee. Her feet were now on either side of the man's waist, and you could tell, even with her socks on still, that her toes were trying to dig into the black man's buttocks on each side. Her knees were now pressed together, and they were both being pressed against the man's chest. As her legs close with the man still deep inside of her, you see the man adjust his arms again. He wraps both of his arms around her legs and hugs them tight against him as if clamping her down even harder against his pelvis and deeper onto his dick. As he does, Jennifer's body starts to shake uncontrollably, and so does the body of the black man. You can tell by his face that he's cumming too.

Oh shit! you think to yourself. He made her come!

Even though she can't move her arms, you can tell that she's straining every muscle in them. Her back, stomach, and legs all tense up in pleasure, and as she has little uncontrollable spasms, her tits wobble and bounce from side to side. That's also around the time that you realize that as the man orgasmed too, he didn't pull his dick out.

She lets out a long and weak, "Ohhhh," as she rides out the short remainder of her orgasm.

After almost a minute of the black man holding her in the same position, her pleasure had finally subsided.

"That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!" the black man says. He turns towards Cory and then back towards you and Josh to say, "Ya'll see that?!"
As the black man pulls himself out, his dick naturally flops downwards while slinging some bodily fluid to the carpet. He slowly starts to put her back down into the same position she was in before.

The other black man picks up the remote again and says, "You think she's got another one in her?"

No fucking way. He can't be serious, you think to yourself in anger.

"Heh. Maybe!" the other black man said while navigating her body to make sure her pussy landed back onto the pink section of the symbian. During this time, your eyes were fixated on Jennifer's face. She was staring up at the black man and shaking her head repeatedly.

"No, no, no, no..." she kept pleading under her breath.

As you hear the humming of the machine turn back on again, Jennifer's head simultaneously goes back against the rail posts again also.

She yelps, "Ugh!" and you are pretty sure that it's in an equal amount of displeasure this time.

As the black men laugh to each other while making sure to get all of their clothes back on. You and Jenny lock eyes again.

There is still some evidence of the first man's load on her cheek. They are the very same cheeks you had always dreamt of kissing on. Her bright green eyes that had always caught your attention look lost in a mix of ecstasy and pain. Her red hair is scattered from being whipped around like a rag doll and sticking to various parts of her body from sweat. Her pretty soft lips have a little bit of saliva dripping from them, and are puckering in and out to match her quick and shallow breathing. Your attention is then drawn down her body and to her crotch because you notice something else. Along with the usual vibrating and massaging of her pussy, there was a white liquid slowly sliding and bubbling out from beneath her. As it seeps out from under her lips, you realize that it's the man's semen working it's way back out of her vagina. You look back up to her piercing green eyes that were again, begging for you to help.

"That's it!" you said while standing up in anger, "This is over!"

The black men both stop laughing and stand up in a hurry.

"Say again?" one of the men says.

The other chimes in threateningly, "This ain't over 'til we're done, boy!"

Suddenly a new voice jumps in, "Then leave, fuckers!"

Everyone in the room looks over in surprise to see that the passed out friend of Cory's has made a full recovery from his stupor and looks pissed. He's holding a pistol in each hand and was pointing them at the black men. They both throw up their hands in response.

"Woah, hey," one of them says, "It's cool. Chill out..."

The other says, "Yeah bro. We were just having some fun. We weren't gonna hurt anybody. Just let us leave, and we'll leave y'all alone."

The stranger gestured towards the grow room and demanded, "Don't forget that dude too. Leave half of the weed and get out of here before I change my mind."

The third man walks out with two huge bags of pot, with his eyes open wide in fear. He speaks to Cory without turning his head, "Yeah. We'll split. Just make sure you tell Dee to split his new shit between you and us from now on. We didn't like getting cut out of our normal supply, ya feel me?"

Cory stammers, "Yea-yeah. I'll at least split it with uh - you guys if you do the same for me."

With that, they were gone.

Cory unplugs the symbian and you and him both rush over to untie Jennifer. As you both help her get to the bathroom after grabbing her shorts and panties, you then try to console her brother.

It takes a good while for everyone to get their bearings. Cory apologizes and tells Jennifer she has free weed for life for getting her involved with those men. You all thank Cory's friend for stopping things from getting worse. Somehow, Jennifer is able to drive you and Josh back to the apartment, and nobody says a word during the trip.

All you could think about during the ride, is what an enormous coward Jennifer must think you are. If you had any chances of being with her, they were blown after everything that had happened that day. However, her parting words helped you a little.

"Hey," she said as you stepped out of the car. You leaned in closer into the open driver side window and she gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry," she says, "I know that you wanted to help."

You frowned and nodded your head.

"No, I'm sorry," you begin to apologize before she cuts you off.

"I bet you kinda liked it though, didn't you?" she asks. "Seeing me naked and all that?"

As your jaw drops and you struggle to come up with a reply, she starts to roll up the window.

"Later," she says with a light-hearted grin before driving off.