How Jocelyn’s Parents Met, Married Pt. 02

Story Info
Spanking, feet, and moving in together. A marriage proposal.
4.7k words
4.66
11.3k
13

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver57
oliver57
252 Followers

This is part 2. I have probably two more parts in mind.

Gwen and Henry dated for the next four months. They both were busy with their day jobs during the week, although they talked on the phone pretty much every night. The weekends were spent together, usually at Gwen's place because it was larger and nicer than Henry's small apartment. Their weekend nights and weekend mornings, well, Henry spent those in Gwen's firm--very firm--embrace, with one body part or another between her legs. Every Friday and Saturday night, he was required to pleasure Gwen extensively with this mouth, indeed several times, before she mounted his cock and rode him to orgasm, pretty much in the same way they spent that first night together.

Gwen was always on top. Always. She smothered and enveloped Henry in her Amazon body and he loved her for it. It became routine for him to express his love for her, a sentiment she shared even if she did not convey as often or as fervently back to him. It's not that she didn't feel the same way--it just wasn't her way, at least yet. She was, in fact, head-over-heels for Henry--the only man she'd ever met who loved her exactly the way she was. Still, she never permitted Henry an ounce of control in how their sex life unfolded. She was open to ideas, later or before, but never during. And it was one of those ideas that took their relationship down a new path, a somewhat darker path, but one that was still consensual and fulfilling.

One lazy Saturday morning, after their coupling was complete but before Henry got up to make coffee and breakfast--it was always his job to make coffee and breakfast for Gwen after their lovemaking was done--that he suggested expanding their repertoire of what they did together.

"Gwen, I was thinking."

"Oh, about what?" she smiled and lazily played with his hair and stroked his face as he lay with her arms firmly around him, using--by Gwen's design--her large breasts to rest his head.

"Um, well, I was thinking, if you were interested, but only if you're interested, because I'm truly fine with the way things are..."

"Henry, try getting to point," Gwen interrupted, acting a bit impatient but also amused at his shyness and deference. In reality, she never tired of his shyness and deference.

"Right, sorry. Well, I love you so much and I know you love me. But do you think you'd be interested in introducing a little, uh..." Henry was still hesitant to say the word but finally did, "spanking... I was thinking it would be fun if you'd give me a spanking from time to time."

Gwen laughed a little laugh. "Why, do you think you've been bad, that you deserve to be punished?"

"Well, no, yes, I mean, maybe."

"That does cover all the bases."

Henry looked up at Gwen's amused face and realized he was sounding like an idiot. He plunged forward, while hugging her large body a little harder with his skinny arms.

"I think it would be fun if you spanked me--for whatever reason you wish. I mean, it could be just because you want to. It could be for a punishment for something I've done wrong, or forgotten, or whatever. I mean, it's no secret between us that you are dominant and I am the submissive one in this relationship, both inside and outside the bedroom. Ever since I had that one relationship in college, I've always hoped that the woman I was with would routinely spank me as part of our relationship."

"Did she spank you? Are you trying to recreate something you once had?"

"Actually, she did not, at least not very much. She liked to dominate me, but she said she didn't like inflicting pain and when I would hint or talk about it, she got a bit annoyed. It was one of the things that led her to dump me."

Gwen thought for moment. She had no problem with the idea of inflicting some pain on Henry, as long as she knew it was something he'd enjoy. She had been thinking about that for a long time, really since that first night they made love. As their relationship progressed, as their lovemaking became, at times, physically quite rough, Gwen found she enjoyed hearing the occasional moan or whimper from Henry, it was fueling her inner sadist that she felt was increasingly looking for outlets. She was overjoyed that Henry raised this and looked forward to it, but decided to play it cagey, a bit, at least at first.

"I'd be up for trying that. Let's see how we do, see if we both enjoy it or if something that sounds fun in your head is not so fun in reality. Why don't we experiment tonight?"

Henry looked up at her again, saw a smile that was kind, lascivious, and vaguely evil all at the same time. He kissed her passionately. "I can't wait!"

"Well, you will have to! Now, get up and do your job!"

As Henry got up, Gwen gave his butt a slap for emphasis and as a promise of things to come. Henry looked at her and grinned and made his way to the kitchen to make the morning meal, stark naked, just as she demanded. She had come very much to enjoy watching her physically small and thin boyfriend work for her stark naked. Having him serve her this way seemed to be so right--and it reinforced her rule over him. It made her feel like a queen!

After they ate, Gwen and Henry spent the day as they often did. They went out to do some window shopping or more, found a nice place for lunch, took in an afternoon movie, and did some grocery shopping for dinner. Henry was doing more and more of the cooking when they were together and not eating out. That night, Gwen thought that maybe he should be naked when he prepares dinner, too? She wasn't sure about that--sometimes they cooked very hot items on the stove that tended to splatter. She'd have to mull that some more.

She worked hard not to betray it, but she was unbelievably excited for what was to come. After he had brought the subject up, she spent the whole day while they were together thinking about spanking her lover that night and gave a lot of thought to how and when she would do it. She thought it could be a wonderful addition to their foreplay.

After dinner was over and cleaned up, rather than shower together, as they often did, Gwen told Henry to go shower first and then wait for her in her bedroom, naked.

After she heard the shower turn off and after an appropriate interval, she entered the bedroom and found Henry naked and kneeling on the floor, his cock up and raging a full erection. She usually had him kneeling--or he just kneeled on his own because as he told her after that first night together it just felt right to kneel before you. She walked over to him and drew him up. She retrieved a scarf from her nightstand and blindfolded him and then had him lie down on his stomach over the edge of the bed, so that his feet were on the floor. He could feel his stomach pressing against his hard cock and the bed.

"We're going to have some fun tonight, aren't we?"

Henry exhaled from his prone position. "Yes, I hope so."

With that she gave Henry four moderate smacks, two to each cheek. "A taste of things to come, I think. Wait here, do not move. I need to shower myself." With that she went to the bathroom, leaving him in an anticipatory high!

Gwen took her time in the shower, spending a lot of time washing her most intimate areas. She liked to feel clean when engaging in sex with Henry, since he spent a lot of time worshipping her in the ways she demanded. After she finished, she emerged from the bathroom into her bedroom. Henry had not moved. He was lying there still, and his eyes covered. Just perfect, she thought!

She moved to her lingerie drawers and pulled out an outfit she often favored when they were together. Long thigh-high silky stockings that went almost up to her very large and hairy crotch, a low-cut black bra, black high-heeled pumps, and, for the first time, long leather opera gloves. Henry was blindfolded because she did not want him to see her until she was dressed and ready for him. She walked over to him, her pussy already moistening in anticipation--she could feel herself getting wetter.

"Stand up, Henry!"

He pushed himself up off the bed but did not turn around. He hadn't been told to. It had long been an unspoken rule in their lovemaking that he was not to show initiative.

Gwen walked over to him and removed Henry's blindfold. He gasped in her beauty--as he always did. Not being conventionally beautiful by society's standards--big, some extra flesh, and an average pretty face--it was the thing she probably loved most about him and endeared him to her, that he thought she was beautiful, "magnificent," even. In her heels, she towered over Henry by 8-inches. She looked down on him, expressionless at first, into his loving eyes. Then she started to smile a lusty, hungry, predatory smile. She watched briefly as his hard cocked bobbed in excitement in front of her.

She then moved and pulled numerous pillows against the backboard of the bed and sat down, testing their comfort and the comfort of her sitting position.

"Come lie over my lap," she ordered. Henry complied. Her large thighs created an amazingly comfortable platform for him to rest on. Not sure at first how to position himself, Gwen drew him down, and reached under to place his hard cock between her silky thighs, which she then clamped shut. Henry's cock was firmly trapped between her legs!

Gwen had thought long and hard about how to do this. She wasn't interested in a few quick slaps but a long, drawn-out sensual, albeit painful for Henry, affair.

"I'm going to take my time with this. And I don't want stoicism from you, Henry. I want to hear your moans and whimpers of discomfort--but only when they really hurt. Don't grit your teeth and keep quiet but also don't fake it either. Clear?"

"Yes, ma'am!" That wasn't the first time he'd use that phrase with her, but it was probably the most serious time.

Gwen started rubbing Henry's buttocks, massaging them a bit. It took some time before she landed the first blow of her gloved hand, and that first blow was pretty mild. Gwen knew about the human body and managing pain or intensity from her days on the track team in college. It's best to warm up, slowly, before engaging in more intense activity. Not unlike stretching before a run.

Gwen steadily smacked Henry's ass, firmly but not that painfully, partly because she knew what she was doing, partly because he showed no evidence of pain or distress. That will change soon enough she thought. His cock continued to throb between her thighs.

She would stop and then rub and massage his butt more, even tickling at times. Then she would resume spanking her lover, each time a little harder, 10 blows, five on each side, then a little caressing, then more. By the fourth round, she knew the spanks were starting to sting. Henry was squirming, uncomfortably, and sighing with relief when she would stop to rub him, to feel the heat starting to form on the surface of his slightly reddening skin. Still, his cock remained hard as rock and periodically throbbed between her large muscular thighs.

By the seventh round, Henry was squirming a lot--she had to grab his right wrist to help keep him in position. He was moaning at the reception of most blows.

"Did I mention what it will take to get me to stop? You will have to beg me, really truly beg me to stop but even then I will do it only when I want to."

Henry now started to think about this. He had a masochistic streak in him. He loved the spanking! Was very turned on by the act of power and control Gwen had over him, the position, his cock rubbing against her silky thighs, even the pain itself. But he also knew he now was not too far from the intensity being more than he wanted. He answered strategically.

"Uh, oh," he groaned between blows. "No, you didn't mention that. Please, please stop! Please have mercy on me!"

Gwen loved hearing that--she loved the begging for "mercy." Nevertheless, she continued. His butt was now a nice shade of pink, very warm to her touch when she stopped, but she wanted it just a bit redder. Ten more very hard ones, she thought. I want to hear him whimper.

SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK!!

Henry was now fully whimpering between each smack and Gwen was enjoying the sounds of his suffering and was surprised at just how much she enjoyed the sounds of his suffering! She might have felt differently if his cock had not wavered in its hardness, but it didn't. Henry was whimpering in genuine pain but was also clearly very excited by it!

When she landed the last one, she stopped and told Henry the spanking was done.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you! Thank you for having mercy on me!"

Gwen continued to rub Henry's ass a bit more, enjoying the heat and the color. Then, a thought struck her, she took her fingernails and gently dragged them across Henry's ass, so very delicately.

Henry jumped and twitched at her action. The state his butt was in made it acutely, incredibly sensitive--and ticklish. The light touch of her well-manicured finger nails--barely a touch at all--was extremely ticklish, almost torturous as she kept at it for a while. Eventually, she had Henry begging for mercy from that, too, which caused Gwen to laugh delightedly!

"Oh, Henry, this was so much fun! I am glad you raised it and I look forward to doing this with you again and again! To be honest, I was thinking about going down this path with you for some time, so when you mentioned it, I was all-in!"

Henry laughed, too, but as much in relief that she stopped--and relief that it went well so well.

"I certainly am up for more whenever you want to do it!"

"Yes, well I certainly will! But not right now. Turn over and plant your face between my legs. You have work to do!"

With that, Henry pushed himself up and maneuvered his body around so that he brought his mouth to Gwen's pussy to do the job that she had trained him to do these past few months. Under her careful and detailed tutoring, Henry had become a true master at giving her pleasure with his mouth.

As he settled into position, Gwen closed her considerable thighs around Henry's head, almost completely enveloping it, bringing her legs to rest on his still quite warm buttocks. His arms, in the meantime, stretched under and behind her buttocks, almost to hug them, but also be trapped by them. Periodically as he worked, she would brush his still sore bottom with the heels of her pumps, causing Henry to jump and twitch again and again at the contact, something that highly amused her and extended the benefits of the spanking for them both.

At her command, Henry spent an hour in this position, worshipping his lover's pussy, bringing her to more than one orgasm, but resting on the black forest, seeped in her womanhood, when he needed a few minutes rest. Gwen loved Henry like this! If he wasn't worshipping her actively, he needed to worship her passively, which meant always keeping his face there.

After that lengthy time and clear evidence that he was tiring, Gwen pulled Henry up to her to kiss him and have him worship her breasts, while she still sat up against the pile of pillows. As Gwen watched him suckle at her, she warmed further to the sight of his smaller body riding on top of her much larger one, performing as demanded.

Gwen then rolled over on top of Henry and proceeded to mount him, sheathing his cock inside of her, pinning his arms as she always did, and roughly fuck his brains out. And while the pain on his butt had subsided somewhat, it had not completely left him. The always-rough-ride from Gwen reminded him of that as she would grind him into the sheets; it renewed some discomfort there, but not so much as to want her to stop. When they were done for the night, they washed up a bit and went sound asleep in a lover's embrace.

The next morning, after repeating much of the previous night (minus the spanking--Gwen didn't want to overdo it the first time), the two kinky lovers talked over breakfast. And then, after breakfast was largely over, they talked some more. Well, Gwen talked, Henry listened.

"I've been thinking," she began. "Henry, I want you to move in with me. Soon."

Henry opened his mouth to respond but, with a look, Gwen signaled she wasn't done.

"And, Henry, some time after that, you will marry me!" It was both a question--and an order. The look on Gwen's face as she said this was one of confidence and command but with a just a flicker of concern that maybe Henry did not want this. He did not respond instantly.

She had nothing to fear. Henry, while momentarily stunned into silence, was shocked at his good fortune: this magnificent Goddess wanted to marry him! He felt as if he had won the life lottery! As he realized that he had let his lack of response go on for a second or two longer than he should have, he broke out into the biggest smile, and almost shouted, "Oh, yes! God, yes! It's what I've wanted since we met that first night!" He then got on his knees before her, "Thankyouthankyouthankyou! I love you so much!" Men often get on their knees to ask the woman of their dreams to marry them. In this case, Gwen did the "asking," but it only seemed right to him to get on his knees for the accepting.

Gwen broke out in what may have been the biggest smile and shriek of delight she had ever uttered in her entire life. She pulled Henry into a passionate embrace and kiss, felt his cock grow once again as his legs wrapped around her as he sat on her lap in her chair. After much intense and passionate kissing they dragged each other back to bed to make love one more time before they went out for the day.

After a long walk in the park, during which the happy couple barely let go of each other, and after an equally happy lunch, they took in a movie that Henry had been asking to see: Batman Returns. Gwen wasn't a big fan of superhero movies but was on such a cloud nine that she finally relented and gave her assent.

While she was not overly enamored of the movie, she did find herself mesmerized by the scene where Michelle Pfeiffer comes out as Catwoman, replete with a tight black suit and wielding a whip. She could see Henry was just as spell-bound and noticed the tent in his pants. Oh, this could be fun, she thought!

Over the next weekend, Henry moved many of his clothes and things into Gwen's place; she found space for him in her ample closets and drawers. They both agreed that perhaps he should keep his own place for a bit longer just in case living together made one or both less sure about the whole thing. It seemed unlikely, but it was prudent. That took most of Saturday. On Sunday, they went ring-shopping. Henry had enough money saved that he could afford a beautiful engagement ring for Gwen, but he wanted her in on the selection. Who was he kidding? She would solely make the selection. Unbeknownst to him, Gwen had bought Henry's engagement gift on the Friday before his move-in. By Sunday evening, after an early dinner, she was in a hurry to give it to him.

The meal was cleaned up and they had showered together. Gwen told Henry:

"I have an engagement present for you, but I need you to wait outside the bedroom while I prepare it."

Gwen had gone to an adult shop Friday afternoon, taking half a day off. When she found what she was looking for, she bought it all immediately. She pulled the items out of the case where she had put everything.

First was a black leather corset, in her considerable size, that zippered up her front. Next were knee-high black leather boots with 4-inch spiked heels, a two-foot long blacking riding crop, and then a black leather collar and leash, the latter two items she put on the bed. She tied her long dyed-blonde hair back in a ponytail. Before summoning Henry inside, she looked at herself in the mirror and even she had to admit that she did indeed look magnificent! The black corset accented her quite large breasts, highlighting them against the background of black leather. But it also left her groin completely exposed, which with the black leather above seemed to give renewed emphasis to the large amount of pubic hair that she sported. The boots fit perfectly, and by holding the long riding crop in both of her hands, she looked as imposing and sexy as she hoped, even, she dared think, as much as Michelle Pfeiffer had in the movie.

oliver57
oliver57
252 Followers
12