How Jocelyn’s Parents Met, Married Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around to face the door. "Come in now, Henry," she ordered.

He slowly opened the door and stepped inside. His erection had withered a bit in the wait outside in the hallway. But as Gwen came into view, in her black leather magnificence, all he could do was whisper "oh my!" and feel his knees become so weak that he literally needed to get to floor, without instruction to do so. His erection quickly grew back to its full height, as he was unable to take his eyes off his beautiful--his very, very beautiful--leather-clad fiancée!

Gwen just smiled at him, delighted at his reaction. After a long pause, Gwen motioned for him to come toward her by curling one of her index fingers forward and back.

"If you find you cannot stand to walk to me, then crawl over here on your hands and knees!" Her tone was firm, commanding.

Henry chose to crawl. His knees were weak, weak enough that he didn't trust them and, besides, it felt right to do it. He sat back on his haunches once he got to her and looked up, way up. Once she approached, she leaned down to speak in a soft, but authoritative voice.

"I bought this outfit, this crop [she swished it against her boot, making a loud clap], that collar and leash [pointing to the bed] for you, for your engagement present. I thought after how much you enjoyed Catwoman in the movie, you would perhaps like to see something similar on me. But I find that I am liking it as much, if not more, than you do. The feeling of power and dominance it gives me is exhilarating!"

"Oh, Gwen! You, you are truly magnificent! I love you so much!"

Gwen beamed at his use of the word that started this all.

"Let's play!"

Gwen grabbed the collar and leash and put it on Henry. She sat down on the edge of bed.

"Put your head to the floor but keep your butt in the air!" After Henry complied, excited and trembling, but also a bit apprehensive, Gwen placed one black boot next to his face and the other on his back below his neck, pushing him and holding him in place before her. She drew the leash taught.

"Remember Henry, I will happily listen to all pleadings from you!" She just loved to hear him beg!

With that, she brought the end of the two-foot-long crop down on his buttocks, not too hard right away but slowly a little harder and harder as the discipline went on and on. She was very slow and very deliberate about it; she wanted the sting from each blow to fade before she administered another.

When the blows numbered in the 40s, Henry was whimpering, having ratcheted up from merely groaning in the 30s. When the strokes hit 50--or was it 52?--Henry began to plead for her to stop, begging her for mercy.

"Please, please, Gwen, please stop! Please have mercy!" His ass was an angry crimson now. She oozed wet at his begging. Gwen relented.

She drew him up and ordered him to lie over the side of the bed. Once he did so, she took the step of her crop and began to lay some blows across the flat of his back, not too hard, but hard enough to sting and to leave red stripes across his skin. She discovered she liked the look of red stripes on his skin. It was something she intended to see more often--a lot more often!

After he was marked to her satisfaction, she had Henry turn over and lay on the bed. She put one boot on his chest, as she sat at the end opposite from him.

"Take this off for me. They look good and I like using them on you, but they will be inconvenient in bed."

"Yes, ma'am!" was her lover's reply.

Once he had removed the first boot, he was staring at her size 11+ foot right in his face.

"Why don't you kiss my foot, thanking me for your presents?"

Henry grinned. "Just kiss them?"

Gwen smirked a bit. "Okay, let's see what you can do."

With that command, Henry embraced his lovely fiancée's foot and began to rub it and kiss it at the same time. He worked at that for a while, taking as positive queues Gwen's little moans of pleasure at the foot rub. Her feet were in excellent shape--he should know, he put lotion on them every night for her! Pretty soon, however, his kissing turned to sucking, as he took each of her toes into his mouth for the first time, rolling his tongue between them, taking her whole foot in, as he then licked and rubbed them all over.

It took a very long time and many sighs of pleasure coming from Gwen before she pulled that foot away and insisted he do her other one, which he happily did.

When she had had enough, she crawled on top of Henry, captured him in a firm embrace, kissed and made out with him over and over, impressing on him her dominance as she explored his mouth with her tongue and held him tight, unable to escape or even move very. Finally, she reached and took his throbbing cock in hand and put it inside her, bouncing up and down on it until they both exploded in intense orgasms.

It was a glorious finish to the weekend in which they were now not only engaged, but living together, and unambiguously enjoying a dominant-submissive relationship. The idea that Henry was Gwen's slave did not enter her mind, at least that was not the way she thought about them together, at least not yet. She was in charge, she led the relationship and he was obedient and deferential to her in all things. Their bedroom activities now simply and fully reflected that reality.

His was a life that was going to be ruled over by her. They both knew it to their bones. And Gwen delighted in how fully and completely Henry embraced that. For her, he was magnificent in his own way. No man she had ever met could hold a candle to him. With him so compliant, wedding planning and life planning should be easy, but they would need to have a lot of conversations about that.

12